Marcie and Leo Ch. 065

Story Info
Wedding Jitters.
1k words
4.3
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 65 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(Just a warning that there is some assumed stuff in this one. No blatant sex though.)

With the stress of having to decide gone, I was enjoying the touch of Marcie's skin against me. She seemed to sense relief as she held me. Her hands were rubbing my back as her breasts were pressed against me. My lips were pressing against her neck. It was an amazing moment that I didn't want to end.

Then the knock at the front door followed by the sound of the door opening.

Marcie moved to her side of the bed and grabbed her robe while I moved the other way to grab sweatpants. By the time we were decent, Wes started calling our names. I walked outside and was stunned to see him dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt.

"I'm sorry, Leo. We need to talk."

Marcie walked back into the bedroom while he and I sat down to talk.

"What's going on?"

"My best man cancelled."

"Why?"

"He's in the Emergency room. Something about appendicitis or something?"

"Okay. No worries. Do you have anyone else who can stand in?"

"I was thinking you."

It was then Marcie walked in.

"Leo's giving Aubrey away."

You could see his countenance fall when we said that.

"Wait, don't you have a brother or something? A different co-worker?"

"No. Not really."

Marcie read my mind at that moment.

"What if we call Matt?"

"Mr. Masters? Would he do it?"

I already had my phone in hand while Marcie comforted Wes. It took two rings before he answered.

"What's up, Bro?"

"Remember that tomorrow is Aubrey's wedding?"

"Of course. I'm going to be there with Shannon and Junior. Why?"

"Wes needs a favor?"

"Bachelor Party? Not sure we could do one on short notice."

"No. He needs a best man."

It was quiet for a few moments.

"Why can't you do it?"

"I'm giving Aubrey away."

Another few moments of silence.

"Let him know I got him. Anything I need to know?"

I looked at Wes.

"Wes, does Matt need to know anything?"

"Not really. Our ceremony isn't that complicated. But could he come to dinner with us tonight also?"

I went back to the phone.

"Can you come to dinner tonight?"

"Marcie cooking?"

"How about Burgers?"

"That new spot? Sure. Is it okay if I go stag though? Shannon wanted to stay home with Junior tonight."

"Sure. See you there around 6."

"Do we have to dress?"

I looked at Wes.

"Is that burger place dressy?"

"It's more casual."

"Normal gear," I said on the phone.

"Polo and khakis. Got it. See you then, Bro,"

I looked at Wes and smiled. He then had a different look on his face.

"How did the rings look?"

I went to the room and grabbed them to bring them out. It was then Aubrey came into the house.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Groom lock," Marcie said in a deadpan way.

This caused both girls to laugh before either Wes or I could understand why. We ended up around the dining room table chatting about stuff over coffee. Wes was calming down more and more. It was then Aubrey revealed everything.

"Wes was getting nervous. It's his nature really. He's an IT guy, so he's always looking to make sure the parts work perfect before he presents. When his friend called and told him he was in the ER, he panicked. He started asking me things and when I looked at him stunned, you were his first thought, Leo."

"Understandable. Order of Operations, huh?"

The girls looked at me while Wes smiled.

"Inside joke?" Marcie asked.

"Kind of. Nerd humor based on real stuff. Wes probably went through the same math classes I did years ago. They always said if you weren't sure, go by Order of Operations. Basic concept to figure things out," I said hoping I didn't lose the room.

They sat there stunned for a moment. Then they laughed. I breathed a bit easier after that. We stayed around the table for a bit before Wes looked at his phone.

"I have a 3PM hair appointment. My barber is trimming me up a bit so I'm ready for tomorrow. See you guys there at 6," he said before he headed out the door.

It was after he left that Aubrey looked at me.

"Well, I guess you'll have to keep him busy tomorrow morning after all," she said.

"Why's that?"

"His friend was also responsible for making sure he didn't interrupt the ritual tomorrow morning."

"I hope that doesn't mean I wear a pink, fluffy robe," I answered.

Both girls started laughing right away. I was unsure whether it was because of me wearing a robe or what. As we finished the coffee, I headed back to the bedroom to get ready to shower. I started picking out clothes for that night before my beautiful bride walked in behind me.

"Polo and khakis, Leo?" she asked.

Before I had the chance to say something, her phone was already in hand.

"Shannon, what is Matt wearing tonight? Uh huh. Did you talk him out of it? Good girl. I agree wholeheartedly. You got a babysitter tonight also? What are you wearing? Uh huh. Wow, that's gonna be hot. Probably the black one with green on it. Maybe. See you then."

She threw the phone down before she went to the closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and a dark green polo shirt. Before I had the chance to protest, she loosened my sweatpants and pulled me towards the shower.

"Marcie, what's going on?"

"Leo, do you trust me?"

"Of course, I trust you, but what are you..."

"Aubrey wants to surprise Wes tonight. We're doing a quick ceremony tonight after dinner and I was sworn to secrecy. She said to let you know after Wes left."

She followed it up with a deep kiss.

"Shannon was in on it. So was his friend. Wes is now the only one who doesn't know. Now we need to get a good shower. And yes, that means you need to make sure all your favorite parts on me are clean also, Tiger."

I could hear the growl in her voice as she said that. I followed her into the shower. Looks like Wes was in for a big surprise that night.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers