Marcie and Leo Ch. 066

Story Info
Wedding rehearsal dinner or??
1.4k words
4.64
1.9k
0
1

Part 66 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(So this is a longer one than usual. There's some foreplay type things, but not as much sex. Just a heads up before you invest your time in reading it.)

It was an immense shower. We kissed so much, and our hands were exploring each other so much that we almost lost track of time. We quickly started to dress. Marcie chose her black and green sundress. Because of the way it hung on her, she had to go braless. I didn't argue with that idea at all. As she was doing her hair, I finished making sure I was dressed. As we headed towards where we stored the keys, she caught my attention.

"You feel like driving tonight, Baby?"

I looked at her and smiled. I think it was her way of saying there may be alcohol involved. As I grabbed my keys for the first time in a while, I realized how long it had been since I used my car. I started to have second thoughts before Marcie kissed me on the cheek.

"You got this, Leo."

With her encouragement, we slipped into the car and were off to the burger place. Wes picked it out, so I didn't do much checking up on it. It was on the way that Marcie received a call.

"Hi girl. Yeah, we're on the way."

There was a pause before Marcie touched my arm.

"No problem. We'll head straight over there."

She pressed the end call button on her phone before she spoke to me.

"Change of plans, Romeo. We need to go to the office."

I looked at her questioningly. She had that mischievous smile on her face.

"We're borrowing the roof."

I looked at her before I thought about Matt, my business partner. I called him using my hands free. He answered on the second ring.

"Hey Bro, do you have any idea what's going on?" he asked.

"We're pulling a surprise on Wes," Marcie chimed in.

"What do you mean?"

"Ask Shannon."

We started hearing Shannon explaining everything while both of us were heading to the office. I could hear Matt's breathing change.

"Leo, when did you find out?"

"Two hours ago. I found out about the change of venue literally a few moments ago."

I heard him take a deep breath.

"I was wondering why Shannon was driving. Well, I guess being in the dark is a new one for us, huh Bro?"

I smiled when he said that.

"We wouldn't love them as much as we do if we didn't trust them. Meet you there?"

"Yeah. Meet ya there, Bro."

I heard the phone signal go off as we were getting closer to the building. Marcie had both rings in her hand as we pulled into my parking space. I saw Aubrey and Wes with a few people at the front door. Because the security guard didn't know what was going on, I had to go through my entrance and let him know as I opened the door for them.

"Aubrey, who else are we expecting?"

Aubrey started introducing Wes' mother, his friend who was feeling better, and two others. It was then two of the other lab techs walked up. Wes looked at them strangely.

"What are you two doing here?" he asked.

Aubrey stepped in.

"I invited them too."

"Invited them to what?"

Aubrey took a deep breath.

"Sweetheart, I..."

Matt walked in.

"Everyone ready?"

"Ready for what?" Wes asked.

I smiled.

"The girls have something planned."

Matt went into full sales mode as he introduced himself and Shannon to Wes' mother. Aubrey was visibly nervous as Marcie was calming her down. Wes looked at me before I took him aside.

"Okay, tell me what you're feeling."

"Confused, scared a bit, anxious."

I smiled at him again.

"You know how much Aubrey loves you, right?"

"I do."

"Do you feel the same way about her?"

"Yes."

"That's good. The thing is when you enter this level, there's going to be anxiety. There's going to be a lack of confidence. That's totally okay. We all go through it. Some of us more than once."

I looked over at Marcie as she was smiling at me.

"The important thing is to remember that she's the owner of your heart. Also, you are the owner of hers. When you two work together and your minds are on the same page, you two can move mountains. You understand?"

He smiled at me.

"Do you have any idea what she's doing?"

"Nope, but she's my assistant for a reason. And I trust her."

It was then the minister who married Marcie and I came to the door with his son, Mike. Mike is the head of security for our building, and he had a huge grin on his face.

"I hope you guys know how much fun it was getting Dad over here," Mike said.

Wes looked at me.

"Mike knows the minister?"

I smiled back.

"He's Mike's dad. And he only does this with people he has faith in."

I walked over and held out my hand to him before he smiled and shook it.

"I always thought Mike worked for a strange company," he said. "But I also know he cares about you all very much."

Wes was still in shock. Then Aubrey walked over to him.

"Wesley," she started. "I know we wanted to do things the way Marcie and Leo did. The thing is a week ago, I realized that it didn't feel right to me because it's not the way we are. I wanted to change the venue, change the time because I want this day to belong to us. So, my thought was to marry you in the place where you showed me your feelings the most."

She looked at all of us.

"I know I said the roof. Thing is, I know my sis is going to be able to watch me on our floor just the same."

She looked at me.

"Leo, can we go to our floor to do this? I think it's only fitting."

I nodded my head. I then looked at Wes. He was breathing better now. We all went to my floor in groups. Mike took his father, Wes' mother, his two guests and the lab techs up first. As we waited our turn, Matt walked over to me.

"Do we ever do anything the conventional way?" he asked sarcastically before he went with Wes on the next round.

This left Marcie, Aubrey, and me. As we waited, Marcie spoke to me.

"I'm sorry about keeping this from you, Leo. You were so worried about your decision and..."

I kissed her softly as I held her.

"You asked me if I trusted you. I said I do. I still mean it, Baby."

She smiled as it was her turn to get on the elevator. Then it was the bride and me.

"I can't believe we pulled this off," she whispered.

"And you did this without me," I responded sarcastically.

She punched me in the arm.

"You're lucky you're the boss."

I looked at her and kissed her on the forehead.

"You make him a happy husband. Remember that you two are a team and that's how you'll conquer everything."

"Yes, sir."

I took her by the arm as the elevator opened.

When the doors opened, we saw an improved set-up. Mike's father was in front of us. On the right stood Wesley, his friend, Matt, and Shannon. On the left stood Marcie. We started walking forward as the sounds of that song played on the speakers. It was Jodie Messina. The song was called "Stand Beside Me." As we both slowly walked forward, I could feel Aubrey squeezing my arm. We stood before the minister, and I let go before I went beside Marcie to watch.

The ceremony part was short and sweet. They both wrote their vows before they presented each other with their rings. As they kissed, I leaned down to kiss my bride as deeply as I did when it was our turn. We stayed there in the office for a while until the new bride and groom left to go start their new life. Matt walked over to me.

"You know Aubrey is off for the next week for the honeymoon, right?"

"I figured."

"I figured you and Marcie could come here next week just in case."

"Of course."

"Shannon and I will be upstairs. Junior will also. Guess we must get used to it again."

I looked at him.

"We wouldn't want it any other way."

We high-fived each other before Marcie grabbed my hand.

"Let's go, Romeo. I owe you food and a huge thank you."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers