Marcie and Leo Ch. 067

Story Info
Making up after the wedding.
1.2k words
4.18
1.4k
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 67 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

Before I knew what was going on, Marcie held me against my car and kissed me deeply. I didn't care what it looked like at that point because my girl was in my arms. We made out for a bit before we heard Matt yelling at us.

"Get a room!" he yelled before he smiled at me.

We stopped blushing before I opened the door for her to slip in. There were parts of me that wanted to find a place and just take advantage of my wife. It was the grumbling of our stomachs that said otherwise.

"You think anywhere is open?" she asked.

We started driving around the area as we discussed our options. Because of the time of night, it was mostly fast food before we found a small diner that was still open. We sat down and had a cute waitress who took our order. It was as we were drinking our water that Marcie asked about how I was.

"I'm alright. My friend married her sweetheart, and it was interesting to say the least."

She smiled at me.

"It was your idea, you know."

"How?"

"You're the one who gave some ideas to both of them."

I was thinking about that as our food arrived. We started eating and talking about random things for a while before we were ready to pay our check and head out. It was as we were about to leave the city that I saw a dance club nearby. I started gravitating towards it when Marcie noticed what I was thinking. She looked at me with a look of uncertainty. As I parked, I looked at her.

"I am thinking we need this. I'll be careful though."

We headed into the club and found a table to rest a bit to allow our food to settle. The vibe of the club was more country western. There were some folks dressed in hats and boots, but the majority were casual like us. There were a few line dances while we watched before we started to hear the beginning of a song we liked.

"It was no accident," the lyrics started to the song.

I stood up and guided my wife to the dance floor to dance to "Keeper of the Stars" by Tracy Byrd. As we slowly danced, my hands went to her back as her arms went around my neck. We swayed there for the entirety of the song before she leaned into my ear.

"Baby, can we go home? I still owe you," she whispered.

We walked out of the club and slid back into the car where I started driving home. It was during the drive I started asking about what she meant.

"How did I give them ideas?"

She looked at me in mock shock before she spoke.

"By being you. By letting them in closer. By being there for them. Aubrey would have never tried that if you didn't inspire her."

I thought about it a little before she leaned in closer and kissed me on the cheek.

"I owe you a hero's reward when we get home."

"What kind of reward?" I asked, being dense for a moment.

"We'll see."

I kept driving, trying not to get too excited. The thing was I was ready to pull to the side of the road in a heartbeat. I knew better. I knew that my patience would be rewarded. It was soon that I reached our house. I slid into the driveway before I looked over. Marcie was there quietly smiling. I was unsure what was on her mind at that point. So, I turned off the car and went to her side of the car to open the door for her. She took my hand to help her stand up. As she stood, her arms slid around my neck before she leaned in. We shared a passionate kiss in her driveway.

"It's hard to believe we'll be sharing our first anniversary in a few hours," she whispered.

"What a year. Is there anything special you'd like to do for it tomorrow?" I asked.

"We'll talk about that tomorrow. Right now, I need to get you inside because you are a bit over dressed for what I want."

We walked together to the front door. As she turned the lock, I had so many ideas of what she was up to in her mind. As we walked in, she turned on the lights as normal before she pointed towards the couch.

"Could you be a dear and close the curtains, Leo?" she asked.

I walked over and worked on that while she did whatever she was doing. I turned after I closed them before I heard the music start.

"Leo, please take off your polo for me. And your pants. I'll be out soon."

I did as she said, sitting on the couch just in my boxer briefs. I waited for a little while, hoping full well no one disturbed us at that point. I then noticed the lights went softer before she walked in wearing a sheer pink robe. Her hair was down. She walked slowly.

"Sorry it took a moment," she whispered. "I wanted to make sure I was ready for you tonight, Sir."

She undid the belt of the robe. She was naked underneath.

"I hope my outfit is pleasing to you, Sir."

I stood up and walked towards her before she held a hand up.

"I should have been more specific. Please remove your boxer briefs, Master."

I slowly slid them down until they fell to the floor. I then started walking towards her, already primed for her.

"I am so happy to see that," she said.

"Why is that my pet?"

"Because it makes me happy."

"You always make me happy, my pet. And you are gorgeous."

I made sure to add the last bit because I know she loves to hear it. And because it's true. We embraced there in the living room as the soft music played in the background. We kissed passionately. Our chests touched each other as we did before she guided me towards the couch.

"You make me feel like a lucky girl, Leo," she whispered as she slid onto my lap.

We started to get into each other, taking our time to explore each other. As my hand slid along her lower back, she slid forward until my cock was rubbing against her stomach.

"Would you like your pet out here or would you like me in our bedroom, Master?"

She started to slide off my lap before I held her against me.

"Can I hold you here for a while, Marcie?"

She slid back in place. My hands caressed her soft skin as I held her. My lips kissed along her neck. We were in our own world at that moment, and I didn't want to leave. It was as if I was given the greatest gift again. I started to tear up a little before she whispered in my ear.

"I got you, Baby."

We stayed like that for a bit before she slid off again and we headed to the bedroom. It was hard to believe our anniversary was the next day. At the same time, it was difficult to believe that I was married to the angel I was snuggled up to on our bed. As we made love that night, I was too busy savoring every bit of her to think about anything else.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers