Marcie and Leo Ch. 068

Story Info
It's the One Year anniversary.
1.7k words
4.75
1.4k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 68 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(According to my author page, I started this series around this time last year. It was only fitting that I try to time this to be close to that same time to celebrate the first anniversary of this series. Marcie and Leo as well as the series before titled Good Neighbors was started thanks to a fellow Litster who became my friend and my muse. Marcie is as close to her as I could get within reason. Even now almost two years later since we started messaging back and forth, we are still good friends. She inspires me to keep this going and to keep writing. It is to her as always and to you, the reader, that I dedicate this chapter. Thank you for reading because without you, these would be just words.)

It was the morning after Aubrey and Wes exchanged their vows. Marcie and I spent the night making up for everything that happened. It culminated in one of the hottest nights we've had together since we first hooked up. So, it came as no surprise that both of us slept in the next morning. Fortunately for us, it was a Saturday. It was also our first-year wedding anniversary. True to form, Marcie had me promise not to go all out.

Folks ask me about this a ton. Marcie and her late husband were on a fixed income before he passed. They were always budget conscious. It's why she is always hesitant to spend a bunch of money on anything. Even though I could get away with spoiling her, I respect her wishes because she's amazing and I want her to be happy. This was the reason I didn't do anything special in planning for our first anniversary. Besides, the initial plan was to have a wedding on our anniversary for Aubrey and Wes.

The first thing I did when I opened my eyes was to wrap my arms around my bride. I held her gently as she started to stir. She then opened her eyes and smiled at me. Her eyes were sparkling.

"Good morning, handsome," she whispered.

"Hi Baby," I whispered back. "Did you sleep well?"

"I did, but I definitely know we'll need a shower this morning after all the fun we had last night," she whispered with a wink.

"Do we have to do it this second? I like the thought of celebrating our first year holding you."

She snuggled against my chest.

"I do like this. You always hold me so well."

We remained like that for a while just enjoying each other's company before we had to move. She slipped out of bed and slipped into the bathroom while I stretched out. I love watching her as she saunters into the bathroom just because her rear end always gets my attention. If there's one thing I feel fortunate about, it's the fact that Marcie takes great care of herself. And she lets me help. I started to hear the shower starting. That was my cue to walk in.

I walked in carefully before I saw my girl inside the shower already. I slowly opened the door and slipped in behind her before her arms were around my neck and she pulled me into a deep kiss. It took my breath away before she looked me in the eyes.

"You didn't set up any surprises today, right?"

I shook my head.

"That's good. I want today to be a normal day. I know that today is special, and I am grateful for this first year together. It's just that I need a day to recover from last night. Do you know if anyone is planning something for us?"

"No dear."

She looked at me with that beautiful smile before she kissed me again.

"Maybe we can do something after breakfast."

We had a nice shower, helping each other scrub our backs and such before we helped each other to dry off. As we were thinking about what to wear for the day, she pulled out a pair of jeans. I looked at her.

"Did you set up any surprises, Sweetheart?"

She looked at me and smiled.

"I just love seeing you in jeans. It's been a while."

She had a point. Since my injury, my outfits have been sweatpants except for the wedding the night before. I then started to slide into them before she pulled out a tank top and a red polo. My tactical mind was already racing, but at the same time I was just happy to follow her lead. She pulled out a pair of jean shorts and a top of her own before we walked into the kitchen. We made some coffee before Marcie grabbed her keys.

"Leo, we must go. We have an appointment."

As we slid into her car, I started to wonder what her agenda was for that day. The answer came as she honked the horn, and the newlyweds came over. They slipped into the back seat before Marcie looked at them.

"Are we ready?" Marcie asked.

"Yes," both answered in unison.

She backed out onto the road and started driving. Aubrey was dressed normally for conditions. If anything, she was dressed like Marcie. Wes was wearing jeans and a T-shirt. Our stop was the local diner. There, we left the car and walked in. Being it was a Saturday morning; it was slightly busy. At the same time, the waitress saw us.

"Four for breakfast?" she asked.

Aubrey answered, "Jackson party of four?"

The waitress nodded her head.

"We've been expecting you. Follow me."

Aubrey led the way as we followed her to the back of the diner. In the banquet room was a table set for four. I started wondering if this was planned or if this was something different. Marcie looked at me and smiled.

"This was Aubrey's idea."

Aubrey smiled at me.

"Sorry for all the secrecy, Leo. I just wanted to do something special to thank you for all the help. I figured breakfast was an easy option."

"It's okay but thank you."

Our order arrived soon after. We started sharing stories about things we dealt with on our honeymoons as well as things Aubrey was thinking about doing to the house. We spent about an hour for breakfast before Aubrey looked at me in a weird way.

"Are you alright, Leo?"

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"Do you forgive me for changing things up like that?"

"Yes. I kind of liked it."

"The best part was that I felt that Missy was watching us. I miss her."

"Me too."

I then looked at Marcie.

"Thing is, she left us both in good hands."

We finished up before we piled up in the car. Marcie started driving again heading towards home. As we pulled into Aubrey's driveway, they thanked us and went back into their house. Marcie then looked at me.

"I have no idea what I want to do today," she said.

I smiled.

"We could just make today a lazy day if you want."

"That's a thought. Do we want to do something for dinner?"

"Honestly, I have no idea. Maybe we order a pizza tonight?"

We went back into the house where she picked up her tablet and sat on the couch. I sat next to her with my laptop, and we vegged for a little while. It was then that Marcie said something.

"Did you really forgive us for the surprise?"

I paused for a bit.

"Honestly, I have learned by now that I trust you. I trust Aubrey also. She's happy with how things turned out. Are you happy?"

Marcie put the tablet down on the coffee table.

"Kind of. Sometimes I feel like I stifle you a bit."

"You don't."

"It feels like it sometimes. If I didn't ask you to not do anything special today, what would you have done?"

I paused again.

"Made a reservation at the hotel we spent the night in for New Year's. Took you to a fancy dinner. Fuck your brains out all night."

There was a pause for a few moments before she continued.

"Do you still want to do that?"

"I don't know. I mean I know I could get the room. I might be able to get the reservations. I could make love to you anywhere. Thing is, I want you happy."

She slipped on my lap and kissed me.

"I want you to be happy, Leo. I don't want my fear of spending too much to stop you from doing what you want."

I took a breath. I then put my hands at the small of her back to hold her.

"Amor, would you like to go to that hotel today?"

"Yes, sir."

"Think we can pack a change of clothes really quick while I make the reservations?"

"I think I can arrange that."

She slipped off my lap and walked into our bedroom while I grabbed my laptop. It took a few minutes to find the phone number for the hotel and the restaurant. By the time I was able to secure a room, she was already getting everything together, including the dress clothes she wanted us to wear. I set the restaurant reservations for 7PM. I then closed the laptop and walked into the bedroom. Marcie was on the floor bent over for some reason. I slipped in behind her and placed my hands on her hips. I heard her moan seductively for me.

"I take it everything is set up?" she asked me.

"Almost."

I smacked her ass a few times while she stayed there before I guided her to her knees so I could wrap my arms around her waist. I started kissing her near her ear as she melted in my grip.

"If you don't stop, we'll never make it out of the house, Sweetheart," she said.

I slipped a hand under her tank top to pinch one of her nipples.

"Maybe I just want you keyed up a little before we leave."

She turned to kiss me before she pulled herself on the bed.

"Now do you forgive me?"

"If I say yes, will you believe me?"

She looked at me skeptically.

"I think I need to convince you more tonight."

We spent the rest of that hour packing before we left. I couldn't wait to see what she was going to do to convince me later.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers