Marcie and Leo Ch. 069

Story Info
Anniversary Hotel Arrival.
1.4k words
4.36
1.6k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 69 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

If anyone were to ask me if Marcie needed to persuade me on anything, I'd be honest and say no. I say this not because I am whipped or anything of that nature. I have been known to be a hardhead at times. Her late husband was as well from what we have discussed in the past. The thing is Marcie had all those years of Mitchell being stubborn to deal with. When we started dating, I made more of an effort to be less stubborn because she deserved better than that. It's one reason I hold back from spending too much and surprising her as much as I could. I always want Marcie to be comfortable with me.

It has also caused her to understand why I was the way I was when it came to surprises and such. Missy's cancer diagnosis was and always had been the worst surprise I ever dealt with. When compounded with Missy's apprehension to share that with me, it's easy for one to understand why I am not a big fan of surprises. At the same time, I trust Marcie. I trust her with every bit of my heart. So, when she was being secretive about Aubrey's wedding plans, I was truly okay with it. That being said, if you think I was not going to let her "make it up" to me, you don't know me that well.

The drive to the hotel near the office was an exciting one. Because of the randomness of it, Marcie was already a bit excited. She was still dressed in the tank top and jean shorts we wore to breakfast. Traffic was a bit forgiving also. In my mind, I was concentrating on driving. After not driving for a few months, I wanted to make sure we made it there safely.

In my mind though was the thought of the last year of marriage. It had its challenges. It was definitely different than my first year with Missy. Our first year of marriage was both of us trying to find gainful employment. We had to scrap for everything. It was the typical first year for young lovers. Missy was an amazing woman who supported me so much.

I then took a glance at the angel next to me. Marcie is still an amazing woman. She was supportive of her husband through so many years and helped him so much before he left us. She was going to be an independent woman. She still is. She is very strong and intelligent. She was doing well on her own before our paths collided at my pool a few years ago. Even when we were dating, I respected her independence and held back from trying to sweep her off her feet.

Yet here we were at that moment. Married for one year. Headed to a fancy hotel to spend the night together. Still in love as much as we became during that time. I appreciated the fact that she told me her feelings about thinking she was stifling me with her fears. We always prided ourselves on being honest with each other about our feelings. It's that openness that makes things easier sometimes.

As we neared the hotel, I could feel the excitement in the air. We pulled into the front and parked so we could check in. I stepped out of the car and went over to her side to open the door for her. As I helped her to her feet, her arms went around my neck, and we shared a deep, long kiss. She looked in my eyes afterwards.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

I smiled.

"Another adventure with you? Of course,"

We walked into the hotel lobby hand in hand. We made it to the front desk where the desk person looked up and recognized us.

"Mr. Mercer?"

"Yes."

"Wow, it's been a bit. Do you have a reservation tonight?"

"We made it a couple hours ago."

I presented her with the credit card. She ran everything before handing it back to us.

"Thank you so much. Please enjoy your stay."

We went back to the car to park it in a space before we came back with our bags. Marcie held both hangers of our clothes for the evening while I carried the other bags. As we slipped into the elevator, she looked at me.

"We could have grabbed a cart," she whispered.

"It's not that much stuff, Sweetheart."

She smiled.

"It's only one night. I hope I didn't pack too much."

"We could do a week here if you want. Since the office is right there."

She looked at me and was quiet.

"Let's get to the room first."

As the elevator opened, we stepped out and found our room. Marcie immediately took the hangers and hung them in the closet while I walked around the room. I reserved the standard room, so it wasn't as fancy as that suite Matt caught us with during the last fair. The intention was to get the room, dress for dinner, come back for make up, then sleep until the morning. That was the only thing on my mind when she gave me permission to do that. As I looked out the window, I felt her hands on me from behind.

I turned before I was caught by surprise for the first time that night. My angel was already naked. She started to pull off my polo as I was about to ask before her lips were on mine. There is something...I can't describe it to be honest. She was the predator, and I was the prey caught in her trap. I did what came naturally at that point. I started to kiss her back until she was on the bed, and I was slipping out of my jeans. I was already up by the time they hit the floor. I climbed on the bed and my cock immediately found her as I started to thrust. My lips were on her neck, biting a bit while I took what I desired. Her moans were pushing me forward, her legs were wrapped around me as I just kept going.

At one point, her wrists were on the bed above her head with both of my hands holding them down. I looked down at my lover as we were both in the heat of the moment. She was enjoying what was going on and I was also. My animal instincts were taking over as I kept driving into her. I could feel her body pulling me into it. I started to feel myself ready to explode when I heard her moan.

"Please!"

I slid in a few more times before I felt everything let loose inside her. In a different time, a different situation, I felt like that would have been the moment Marcie and I would conceive. Luckily in the past, I took precautions. There I lay on my seductress breathing hard before I felt her legs let go of me.

"Fuck!" she whispered. "I was not expecting that."

She winked at me as she smiled largely. I leaned down to kiss her before I spoke.

"I guess it's a good thing our reservation isn't for a couple hours."

I slipped next to her and held her to me. There is something soothing about the way her body feels against mine. I could analyze it, but at that moment I was sated with her pressed against me. We slid under the blankets and held each other close.

"I hope you realize that I have more planned," she whispered.

"Where did all this plan come from?" I asked.

"Nothing really. I just want to spoil you the best way I can. I owe you so much, Leo. Just the way you've been a saint these last few weeks with Aubrey and I."

I kissed her deeply.

"I owe you more. The way you were a rockstar while I recovered from my injury. Thank you for letting me bring you here."

Another deep kiss.

"I need to be better about this. I just get so scared sometimes that..."

Another deep kiss.

"I understand, Amor. Tonight is about celebrating one year together as man and wife. I just want to show you how much you mean to me."

Another kiss.

"I already know, Leo. Just keep holding me."

And that's what I did. What a way to start a night.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers