Marcie, Steve and Daryl

Story Info
She didn't want to at first but then she did!
11k words
28.8k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: This story is the same as 'Marcie, Daryl and Steve'. It was submitted twice by mistake. Sorry!

=============================================================

Hi! My name is Marcie, and my husband's name is Steve.

We've been married for seven years.

Steve is around six feet tall with a lean build and a handsome face and exercises regularly to stay in shape. He reminds me of Keanu Reeves from the Matrix. He's a salesman at a medical products company and makes a lot of money selling high priced medical equipment. He says the product sells itself, but he's also a natural-born schmoozer.

I work in an IT department at a medium-sized local company and make good money as well. I'm only five foot five and one hundred and fifteen pounds, but I have a curvy body and cute face that I inherited from my mom.

About a year ago, Steve wanted to spice up our sex life. I thought it was a good idea because no matter how much you love each other, things get stale after a while. We started to watch some porn together. It turned out Steve liked interracial porn flicks, and so did I because I spent my teenage years in a black community, which requires some explaining.

Mom seemed to need a new man every few years. It was like clockwork. I never met my father because either he left mom or mom left him. Mom has a killer body and had a boob job that enhanced her C-cup breasts to D-cup. They look authentic and are very popular with men (and some women). Mom's not a bimbo, though. She has a degree, is sharp as a tack, and has a high paying job. She's never gone out with men for their money. Her dates were often well off, but she didn't need their money and never tried to get support when she left.

I was like a military brat moving from place to place, but in my case, I followed my mom's wandering love life. In some cases, I lived with just mom, but if she got serious with someone, she moved in with them, and I followed.

When I turned thirteen, mom got serious with a black guy and moved into a neighborhood where almost all the people were black. I didn't even know any black people and found myself starting grade nine in a school where almost everyone was black. Yikes!

My stepdad's name was Mo, and my stepbrother's name was Daryl. Mo owned a Ford dealership and was quite successful, and Daryl was the same age as me.

They were both very kind to me, and I quickly warmed to them. For example, I heard Mo tell Daryl that going to a new school in a new neighborhood would be stressful for me, and Daryl was to walk me to school and watch over me as much as possible. That gave me a warm fuzzy, but I was still so nervous that I threw up in the washroom before we left. Daryl heard me retching and patiently waited and wiped a spot of barf off my blonde hair.

It was a major shock being in a class where everyone was black, but nothing happened (I'm not sure what I thought would happen), and every day got a bit easier. Daryl was invaluable. He stuck by me and introduced me to his friends, who quickly became my friends. I found kids with similar interests to mine, and in no time, didn't have the urge to toss my cookies in the morning.

Before we moved in with Mo, mom and I were alone for two years, and I walked around freely in my undies and a t-shirt because it was just us. I developed early and already had mom's curvy body when we moved into Mo's place. There were no women at Mo's because his wife died young, and he had no daughters. It never occurred to me that it would be a problem to walk around Mo's place in my undies and t-shirt. Apparently, it distracted Mo and Daryl because mom told me to cover up.

Mom and I were huggers, but Mo and Daryl rarely hugged. Perhaps it was a guy thing. My introduction to hugging Mo came when he bought me an iPhone. Holy crap! I knew how expensive they were. I was so excited that I spontaneously hugged him. It surprised him, but when I disengaged, he looked pleased. After that, I felt comfortable hugging him, and he always seemed happy when I did it.

Mo acted like he was my dad, which was irritating when he told me my skirt was too short or I had to be home by a certain time, but most of the time, it was wonderful! I'd never had a dad that took an interest in me, and I liked it! He loved baseball, and mom didn't, so he took me to games with Daryl. I loved being in the stadium with all the other people and eating junk food and watching the game. After a year, Mo legally adopted me. I was so touched that I couldn't stop crying and made a mascara mess of his white dress shirt. He didn't care and continued to hug me.

When Daryl and I turned sixteen, Mo brought an old used car home from his Ford dealership for us to drive. Then he took us out to practice. Daryl made fun of me because I could barely see over the dash. Daryl and I went to get our licenses on the same day. I aced my exam, but Daryl failed. I laughed my ass off because he'd been so cocky about how he was a better driver than me. Daryl had to humble himself and ask me to drive him around. I loved it! His friends ribbed him mercilessly!

Every day I started to think of Mo more and more as my dad. One day the word 'dad' slipped out of my mouth without thinking. You should have seen the look on his face! He had the biggest smile I've ever seen, and his chest puffed out like a peacock. He was proud to be my dad, and I was proud to be his daughter. I always called him 'dad' after that.

I liked Daryl as well, but not always. Daryl became a brother, which meant he was sometimes a jerk, but I liked him most of the time. I especially like picking his brain about the boys I liked!

The mind is very malleable, and within a year, the shock of being in a black world was gone. It was my new norm, and I became quite conscious of all the black guys in my classes. Mo noticed, and I had to be careful when talking to my girlfriends about guys. He was very protective and gave any guys I brought home the evil-eye.

Mo and mom encouraged my school studies and recommended I take a programming course in grade ten. I found out I had an aptitude for it and took every programming/computer course after that. It was my ticket to college, where I met Steve.

I obsessed over guys like any teenage girl, but in my case, it was black guys. I may have been white, but by the time I got to college, all my friends and boyfriends and family, except for mom, were black, and my formative teenage years were in a black community. Being surrounded by white people at college was weird!

So, it was perfectly normal for me to get turned on watching interracial porn. My boyfriends in high school were black. I wasn't sure why it turned Steve on, though.

After a while, Steve suggested we role play. I was supposed to pretend he was a black guy while he had sex with me, and tell him how much I loved his big black dick inside me. I thought it was odd, but watching the black guys screw the white girls on TV while Steve did me with his big 'black' cock turned me on, and I had no trouble playacting, especially when it seemed to supercharge Steves's dick. It made for some great sex!

It became tiresome, though. We couldn't have sex without Steve wanting to pretend that I was 'fucking' some black guy instead of him. A warning light went off in my head, and I decided to look at his browser history. Steven always went to bed after me, and I wondered what, if anything, he was doing after I went to sleep.

Wow! What a surprise! Every night he was looking at cuckold, voyeur, and hot-wife porn flicks and stories. He had a few favorite authors that specialized in writing about husbands watching their wives fuck other guys, and he seemed to like interracial stories with black studs doing curvy little blondes like me.

I didn't tell Steve what I discovered, but I did ask him to tone down the wife sharing stuff. He wasn't pleased, but he backed off. A month later, he started bringing it up again. He seemed obsessed, which made me wonder if he was serious. Did he really want me to sleep with another guy? I decided to find out.

One night, I suggested we watch one of his favorite flicks, where a black 'Bull' fucks a white wife while the husband watches. Of course, he got all excited. We were both naked, and I was stroking Steves's cock. It was hard as steel.

Then I started playacting.

"Does that turn you on honey, watching that big black stud fucking that little white girl?"

He grinned at me like a fool, which I took as a yes.

"Would you like a big black stud to fuck my little white pussy, Steve? Would you like to watch while he fucks my pussy?"

Steve looked mesmerized by the video, and my trash talk and started to ooze precum. He hadn't answered me, though, and I needed to know.

He seemed to get off on scenes where the wives dominated the husbands in the bedroom, so I became more forceful.

"Answer me when I ask you a question!" I demanded, squeezing his cock hard.

He looked at me, surprised.

I looked at him like he was my slave. "Do you want to see your wife get fucked by a big black cock!"

He nodded, yes.

"Answer me!" I bellowed like an upset Mistress, which was a joke because Steve lorded over me in size. He answered, though. "Yes," he croaked.

"Yes, what!"

"I'd like to see you get fucked by a big black stud while I watch," he said softly.

"Do you want him to cum deep inside my womb and knock me up with a black baby? Are you going to lick my sperm filled pussy clean when my black lover's done?"

He didn't answer, so I asked again even louder, but he didn't respond, so it looked like he was excited about seeing me have sex but not get pregnant or doing any cleanup duty.

But, maybe he was only saying he wanted me to get fucked because he was horny, so I jacked him harder and faster until he spurted and waited for him to calm down. Then I resumed my questioning.

"Wow, Steve! You came hard! The thought of seeing me getting fucked by someone really turns you on! Would you like to see it happen for real?" I asked in a fake excited tone.

He didn't say anything. He was probably wondering if I was serious. I persisted.

"Steve, would you? I'm curious," I asked lovingly.

He nodded his head, yes.

"So you'd actually like to watch another guy have sex with me?"

He nodded his head yes again. I pressed on, trying to maintain a friendly, curious tone. I asked him how we would pick a person. He started to let his guard down as I asked more questions, thinking I was interested. But I wasn't! The more he went into detail on how to pick a person, how to avoid diseases, etc., the more irritated I got. My stupid husband wanted me to sleep with another man! What a jackass!

I was furious and had heard enough and dropped my pretend face and let my anger display. Steve stopped dead in his tracks when he noticed my changed demeanor. I wanted to ream his butt out, but I was too angry to talk, so I pointed at the door. "GET OUT!"

How could any woman want what Steve wanted? There would be so many potential problems. What if you caught a disease? What if your husband couldn't handle it and your marriage crashed? What if the guy was a freak and hurt you or tried to blackmail you? What if the neighbors found out? It would be easier if it were someone you knew from work, but then there would be workplace complications.

I wasn't the type of person that could sleep with a stranger. The only people I liked enough to sleep with were Steve and Daryl, my stepbrother.

I obviously, knew Daryl well and loved him and liked him, and I found him attractive. Quite attractive!

And I'd already slept with him many times. Oops! I forgot to mention that, but it's not what you think! I didn't cheat on Steve.

It all started with my mom.

She must have got tired of Mo or met someone else that caught her eye because just as I was graduating from high school and felt on top of the world, mom informed me that she was leaving, and I should pack my bags. I was stunned. I had no idea there was any problem between her and Mo. I pressed her, and she said she'd purchased a condo in Florida. Florida? WTH! Florida was hundreds of miles away! I wasn't moving to Florida!

I stormed out of the room and called Mo at work and asked him if I could see him. He could tell I was upset when I entered his office. I didn't even know if Mo knew mom was leaving, but I needed to talk to my dad!

"Dad, mom just told me she's leaving to go to Florida! What's going on? I don't want to go to Florida!"

I knew by the resigned look in his eyes that he knew.

"Why? Why is she leaving?"

He looked sad, which made me furious, how dare mom hurt Mo!

Then I thought, screw her! She's not going to pull this shit on me again! All my friends and family are here. If she wants to go, fine, but I'm not going.

"Dad! I don't want to go! You're the only real dad I've ever had. I love you, and I love Daryl, and all my friends are here, I just turned eighteen, and I'm already enrolled in college here. My whole life is here. Please tell me I don't have to go!"

I started to get emotional. Mo got up and held me in his big strong arms. "You don't have to go anywhere, honey. You're my daughter and can you stay as long as you want."

Phew! I was so relieved, but I couldn't stop sniffling for about five minutes. He held me tight the whole time.

Mom left several days later. She actually left me! I could see if she left Mo and moved across town where I could visit, but she abandoned me completely. I alternated between being furious and depressed. Mo and Daryl tried to be as supportive as possible.

Daryl and I already had a tradition of confiding in each other. We were the same age and knew the same people, and it was easy to talk to him about personal issues. So, when I got upset about mom, he came into my room and tried to comfort me and cheer me up.

One night I was lying under the covers in my panties and a tank top having a pity party, and he slipped in beside me and wrapped himself around me like a cocoon. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and his warm body felt nice. I turned around and nuzzled my head into his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tight until my breasts were against his chest.

I felt warm and loved. I pulled him tighter, and he placed his hand on my back and another on my thigh and pulled me tighter. Our warm bodies were sandwiched together, and I could feel his heartbeat against my chest. It felt so good to be close to him. He moved his hand down my leg, and his touch felt wonderful. I lifted my head and kissed his chin. He tilted his head down, and our lips touched.

One thing led to another, and before I knew it, we were naked, and he was spooned behind me with his cock between my legs. I lifted my leg, and he gently slid in. It felt really good!

It was my first time! You know what I mean! I dated guys in high school, but big bad Mo scared some of them away, and nothing happened with the others. My hymen was long gone, though, because I played with myself a lot, so my first time was not painful and messy like with many girls. In fact, it was quite enjoyable! Daryl was very gentle!

I never felt warmer and closer to anyone, and more loved. We lay for a while, savoring the warmth and softness of each other, and then began to thrust together. Pleasure slowly built until a gentle orgasm rippled through me, and Daryl's hot seed warmed me deep inside. I could have stayed wrapped in his arms all night, but we heard Mo enter the front door, and Daryl bolted out of my room like a bat out of hell.

That was the beginning of many romantic sessions between Daryl and me. It was so easy and convenient! I didn't have to do my hair or put on makeup or get dressed up. Daryl didn't care! I didn't have to drive anywhere. Daryl was there! Daryl knew me so well that he could tell within seconds by looking at my face if I was interested. Words were not required. I knew him so well that I knew I didn't need to look at his face to see how he felt. I just had to spread my legs! He never turned me down. The power of pussy is amazing! Best of all, Daryl loved me!

It was the summer between high school and college, and the only restraints on our sex life were Mo, my period, sleeping, and our part-time jobs. We weren't sure how Mo would respond. I wasn't biologically related to Daryl, but Mo is very conservative, so we didn't tell him, in case he disapproved. There were just some things you had to keep from your dad! Outside of those restraints, we made out like bunnies. We couldn't get enough of each other.

My increased sexuality with Daryl even seeped my regular family life. One day I came to breakfast in skimpy panties and a tank top with no bra without thinking about it. Daryl grinned at me like the fox in the henhouse that he was. Mo stared at my revealing attire and shook his head and said, "Girl, it's a miracle that a tiny white girl with a face and body like yours ever made it through high school without getting pregnant." I started to tell him that mom put me on the pill, and nothing happened anyway, but he cut me off. "I don't want to know; I'm just glad you survived!"

Then I started college and met Steve. After we became serious, I stopped being with Daryl. I never cheated on any of my boyfriends, and I wasn't going to cheat on Steve.

I never forgot my summer with Daryl, though. It was magical.

=========================================

Things were frosty around the house. I barely spoke to Steve and made it very clear that he was not to approach me in bed. He's was damn lucky he wasn't sleeping on the couch!

I was not a happy camper and needed to talk to someone about my problem and turned to my closet friend, Daryl.

"What's up, Marcie? You sounded upset on the phone."

I proceeded to tell Daryl about Steve's perverted fantasy.

"Wow!" Daryl exclaimed. "I had no idea. Steve never mentioned it to me. What are you going to do?"

"Daryl, you know I could never sleep with a stranger. I'm just not like that. The only people I'm close enough to be intimate with are you and Steve, and Steve is definitely not getting anything!"

"Me?" Daryl asked, surprised.

Before I called Daryl, an idea had been simmering in my brain. Perhaps, I could use my relationship with Daryl to destroy Steve's fantasy. It was time to bring up my idea.

"Of course, you, or did you forget all the times we were together?"

Daryl looked flustered. "No, I'll never forget, but that was a long time ago, and you're a married woman now, and I'm friends with Steve."

"I know that, but what if you helped me make Steve jealous. What if I told Steve that I would do it but only if it was with you."

"Does Steve know that you and I used to sleep together?"

"No, I never told him, but I would now! That would be part of the plan! I would tell Steve that I would only sleep with you because I felt comfortable with you and that I'd already slept with you and then wait for Steve's jaw to drop to the floor. That might be enough in itself to make Steve jealous and back off."

"I don't know, Marcie. Steve and I are close. I don't want any trouble between us. Besides, didn't you say Steve hasn't brought his idea up since you reamed his butt out?"

"Yes, but I know his craving is still lurking in the back of his mind. He backed off once before but then brought it up again. It's an obsession, Daryl, like a bad weed. I need to rip it out at the roots. Steve needs to be humiliated enough that he never brings it up again. It's the only way."

"I don't know, Marcie."

Daryl didn't want to get involved, but I pleaded and whined until he finally agreed to be my pretend lover. He never could turn me down! He was such a good brother!

The plan was, I would tell Steve I would agree to be with someone but only Daryl, which would hopefully scare him off. If not, then I would tell Steve about my love life with Daryl, and hopefully, that would scare Steve off. If not, then Daryl and I would progressively ramp up the pressure until Steve was so rattled and jealous that he'd back off. I was one hundred percent confident that Steve couldn't handle seeing me with Daryl or anyone else.