Marcie, Steve and Daryl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daryl kissed me goodnight and left. I was exhausted and curled up into a tiny blissful ball and drifted into a deep contented sleep.

=========================================

I'd been one hundred percent confident that I knew how the night was going to unfold.

Before Daryl arrived, I was going to warn Steve in explicit detail about what was going to happen with Daryl and me and that I wasn't going to be worrying about his feelings while I had sex with Daryl. Hopefully, Steve would realize his mistake and back out before the night started.

Once the night started, Steve would not be able to stand seeing me with another man. So when I looked over throughout the night to see how Steve was reacting, there would be a regretful, forlorn, puppy dog look on his face, as he realized the huge mistake he'd made.

I would go through the motions with Daryl to make Steve realize the error of his ways, but it was not going to be enjoyable for me. How could it? How could I enjoy having sex with another man while Steve watched? I still loved Daryl as a brother, but the sexual feelings I felt for him were long gone.

In the morning, I would be burning with righteous anger over Steve's sick desire to see me with another man. Steve would have an utterly chastened look on his face. I would scold him that I told him so, that I warned him he couldn't handle the reality of his perverted fantasy.

Steve would apologize profusely and beg for my forgiveness. I would make him grovel for days but eventually forgive him after extracting an iron-clad promise that he would never bring up his sick request to share me again.

It didn't turn out that way.

Steve seemed somewhat taken back by my explicit description of the upcoming night but not enough to cancel it.

Getting my hair styled in the old neighborhood brought back memories. My new haircut was meant to shock Steve, but when I saw the old me in the mirror, it made me think of my summer with Daryl, and I wondered if Daryl would like my new hairstyle.

When I was beautifying myself later and dressing, I occasionally wondered if Daryl would like how I looked.

By the time Daryl arrived, part of me felt anxious about proceeding with Daryl, but part of me was excited. I was still mad at Steve but getting excited about Daryl.

Steve let Daryl in so Daryl didn't see me at first, but when he did, I was thrilled with the look he gave me. It was an 'I want you' look! It made my pussy flutter. Then he told me I looked gorgeous and noticed my new hairstyle. I was delighted!

Daryl sat down beside me, and we just stared at each other. The air was crackling with sexual energy! When Daryl pressed his leg against my bare skin, it felt electric.

My body yearned to touch him and be touched, and soon we were kissing, and Steve was toast! I didn't think about him for the rest of the night.

The few times I looked, Steve didn't look forlorn. In fact, he had a feverish look of lust on his face and looked thrilled at my wantonly, giving my body to Daryl. In fact, Steve occasionally 'fluffed' me for Daryl. He even licked my ass and fingered me while I sucked Daryl's cock. I went wild when he did that!

I was exhausted when Daryl left and asleep within seconds.

The fateful next morning had arrived, and I felt a naked Steve against my back. I was not burning with righteous anger at Steve, though. I was confused. I had enjoyed the night immensely, and Steve seemed to as well, and I know Daryl did!

What did that mean? I needed to collect my thoughts before Steve woke up, but what were they? How did I feel?

I felt great! Last night was the best night I'd had in a long time! It wasn't that Daryl was a better lover than Steve. He wasn't. Daryl had a bit longer dick, but not much, and Steve's cock was much fatter, and there was nothing I loved more than a big thick cock stretching my pussy!

Last night was great because of a perfect mix of circumstances.

It was familiar and comfortable and safe because Daryl was my brother, and I'd been with him before. We knew exactly how to please each other and didn't waste any time doing it.

It was novel because I hadn't been with Daryl in years, and seeing and feeling his lips and skin and cock again felt new!

And it was naughty because Daryl is my brother and it was naughty because it was interracial, and it was naughty because Steve was there and it was naughty when Steve got involved!

It reminded me of the thrill I used to feel when Mo was home and Daryl, and I would sneak downstairs into the laundry room. We'd strip, and I'd bend over the drier and spread my legs, and Daryl would mount me from behind. We'd rut like animals for a few minutes and have explosive orgasms and then go back upstairs, and Mo would be none the wiser!

It felt so naughty, and I loved it! And I loved what happened last night and wanted it to happen again, but this time I wanted Steve involved as a full-fledged partner. It drove me wild when Steve licked my ass and fingered my clit when I was sucking Daryl off. What would it be like if both of them focused on me! I wanted to find out.

I wasn't worried about Daryl! I know he had a good time!

I was only worried about Steve because I was so wrapped up with Daryl that I hadn't watched Steve as intended. The few times I did notice him, he didn't look unhappy, and you wouldn't think he'd be flitting around taking pics if he was unhappy, and you wouldn't think he'd lick my ass if he were unhappy. I needed to know for sure, though.

I sensed that Steve was awake and turned to face him, but I wasn't sure what to say. Fortunately, he spoke first.

"Did you enjoy your night with Daryl?"

I didn't want to admit that I did, but I think Steve knew, and this was a critical juncture in our relationship. We needed to be honest with each other. "Yes, I did."

He smiled. "Good. I hoped you would, and you certainly looked like you did," he smiled with a grin.

I felt embarrassed at being reminded of my obvious complete and utter enjoyment of another man but relieved that Steve didn't seem upset. My conscience needed to know for sure, though.

"Are you okay with what happened between Daryl and me?"

"I'm more than okay! It went better than I ever could have imagined. Choosing Daryl was brilliant. I was excited but nervous about you being with another man, but using Daryl took away all my worries because he's like family. I knew he would never hurt you or me. He even made an effort to make me feel at ease."

"He did?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes, when I let Daryl in, he asked if I was sure I wanted to proceed. He said he didn't want to screw things up between us. It helped me relax, knowing Daryl was concerned about our relationship. And then later, he encouraged me to finger you while you were sucking him off. It made me feel like I was part of the process instead of an outsider."

"A couple of times, he looked over and gave me the thumbs up when you two were going at it. The acknowledgment that I was there was calming, and of course, I was pleased that you and he were having a good time. The fact that you were old-time lovers made it even better. You guys were hot!"

"When Daryl left, he thanked me profusely and said it was one of the best nights of his life and asked if I was okay again."

Wow! I was so wrapped up in my anger at Steve and lust with Daryl that I wasn't aware that Daryl had done any of those things to make it easier for Steve. Now I knew Daryl definitely had a good time and would do it again!

I wanted to try one more thing to make sure Steve was okay before asking him if he'd like to do it again.

"I admit I was distracted last night, but I only saw you cum once. Did you cum again?"

"Nope."

"Oh, you poor baby! Your balls must be bursting by now! Would you like me to drain them?"

"You're not sore from last night?"

"No, why would I be?"

"Well, you and Daryl did it quite a few times."

"No more than we often do, and don't forget, I'm used to your fat cock. If Daryl had a donkey dick, I'd probably be sore now, but I was super wet, and his dick slid in like a hot knife in butter. So, do you want me to do you?"

He grinned. "Definitely!"

I hadn't cleaned up after Daryl left last night, and when I touched my groin, there was a pungent smell on my fingers.

"Give me a minute to have a quick shower, and don't take care of yourself while I'm gone!"

Steve was stroking his fat cock when I came back all cleaned up. "Ready for my pussy, honey?"

He grinned, yes. I mounted him and slid down effortlessly. I was drenched in excitement, and his fat cock felt wonderful. I hadn't felt it since I got mad at Steve weeks ago.

My final strategy was simple. I was going to tell Steve things, and if his cock shrunk, then I'd know doing more stuff with Daryl was a bad idea. But if his cock stayed hard or twitched or grew bigger, I'd know doing more things with Daryl was a good idea. Steve's cock was going to be like a lie detector!

I arched my back straight so that our groins were totally joined and looked down into his eyes and then slowly moved my pussy in tiny circles to keep Steve stimulated.

"Are you sure you're okay with what happened last night?"

He grinned, and his cock was still as hard as steel!

"Yes!"

"It didn't bother you that it was Daryl?"

"No. The fact that it was Daryl made everything so much better."

"Did it bother you seeing me with a black guy?"

Steve feigned ignorance. "Is Daryl black? I never noticed."

"I'm serious, smartass!"

Steve groaned. "Please, Marcie! Since when have I ever cared about stuff like that. I thought it was a turn on! Seeing Daryl's dark skin against your white skin was very erotic, and I loved watching his black dick disappear into your pink pussy!"

Steve's dick was still hard as a rock! I was getting excited!

"I loved it when you licked my ass and fingered my clit when I was sucking Daryl off."

Steve's cock twitched.

"Would you like to have another get together with Daryl?"

Steve looked a bit suspicious.

"I'm not trying to trick you, Steve. I loved last night, and if you did too, then I'd like to ask Daryl if he'd like to try again, but this time I want you involved as a full partner. What do you think?"

Steve's dick twitched and felt even bigger than before! It felt great!

"Well?"

He grinned. "Are you serious?"

"Dead serious."

"Yes! I'm interested!"

"Excellent, because there are some things I'd like to try!"

I had his interest now! "What kind of things?"

"Well, I've never had both my nipples sucked at the same time. I've never had someone lick my clit while someone else fucked me. I've never had four hands roaming my body and penetrating me, and I've never had a cock in my pussy and one in my ass."

Steve looked surprised. "I thought you didn't like anal sex? You said it hurt."

"Steve, you know how much I love you licking and fingering my ass. I love anal sex. You're too thick, but Daryl's not."

"Daryl, did your ass?"

"When I lived at home, he did. Not often because it's more work and kind of messy, but we did it occasionally."

"Did it hurt?"

"You saw Daryl's dick last night, right?"

"Yes."

"How long was it?"

"A bit longer than mine, but hardly at all."

"Correct. And how thick was it?"

"It didn't seem that thick to me."

'Exactly! Daryl's cock is a tiny bit longer than yours but not nearly as thick. You have a nicer cock than Daryl for my pussy, but it's too fat for my ass. I'd love to have Daryl in my ass and you in my pussy. It might not work, but it might feel great! I want to try, at least! I want to try all the things I mentioned. If it doesn't work out or feel good, we can stop. That's the beauty of the three of us. We all care about each other. No one's going to try anything that hurts another."

"So, are you interested?"

Steve still seemed cautious. "You're not trying to trick me?"

I gave him a sloppy wet kiss that went on forever and ground my groin into his. "Does that feel like I'm tricking you?"

Finally, he smiled. "Nope!"

"Well, then?"

"I'm in!"

"Good!"

"Steve?"

"Yes?"

Thinking about you guys double-teaming me is making me feel extremely slutty! Your slutty wife needs a good fucking! Are you up to it, whiteboy?"

Steve grinned from ear to ear.

"Excellent!"

I held him tight and rolled us over, so I was lying on my back.

"Then start fucking me and keep fucking me until I tell you to stop! Then we'll call Daryl and see if he's interested."

=========================================

Daryl eagerly agreed to my proposal.

The first get together was great but a bit awkward for Steve and Daryl because they had to learn to coordinate their activities and avoid touching each other as much as possible. It was easy to do when each of them had one of my nipples in their mouths but harder to do when one of them was thrusting into me, and the other was trying to lick my clit. I went wild and just about blew a gasket when they did that! They became more relaxed around each other after a few times. It doesn't seem to faze them anymore if they accidentally brush against each other.

The double penetration was amazing! I performed an enema to clean myself out, and then I sat on Steve's dick facing him. Then I leaned forward, so my ass was pointing up for Daryl. It was easy for Steve because he was lying on his back but awkward for Daryl because he had to straddle our legs and insert himself into my butt. Daryl slowly worked his dick into my heavily lubed ass until I was impaled on both cocks. I wasn't going anywhere! Then we had to coordinate our movements. I gave verbal directions until Steve and Daryl were moving the way I wanted. Steve told me he could feel Daryl's cock moving above his through the membrane between my ass and vagina. It felt amazing when they moved in unison, and I blew another gasket when I came. My body was spasming like crazy on both of their dicks!

The get-togethers were such a hit that we increased the frequency to once a month. Then to twice a month and now we do it every week. My sexual appetite seems unquenchable, and Steve and Daryl never complain! My little body wears them out every time!

=========================================

Marcie was grinning at me, holding something in her hand.

"What are you grinning about?"

"Have a look!"

It was a pregnancy test, and the result was positive. "Your pregnant?" How could you be pregnant? You're on the pill."

Marcie was still grinning. "The pill is only ninety-nine percent effective when used with condoms, and you and Daryl don't use condoms, so I guess I'm one of the one percent. Plus, many little sperms have been pumped into my womb lately, so maybe it was inevitable that one of them found an egg."

"Why are you smiling! What if the baby is Daryl's?"

"You don't want me to have Daryl's baby?"

"Of course not! I want to have your baby! I don't want you to have Daryl's baby, and I don't want you leaving me to raise Daryl's baby! This is terrible!"

Poor Steve. He was in full panic mode.

I went over and hugged and kissed him. "Relax, honey! It's not going to Daryl's baby."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because Daryl shoots blanks."

"What?"

"In high school, there was a girl that lots of guys slept with, including Daryl. One day she shows up at our house with a baby bump, claiming Daryl is the father. Daryl starts freaking because he can't remember if he wore a condom so the baby might be his. Eventually, he tells dad. Dad says that if the baby is Daryl's, he'll need to man up and take responsibility, but dad is suspicious the girl is using Daryl. So dad tells the girl that when the baby is born if the blood tests show Daryl is the father, he'll make sure Daryl takes responsibility."

"What happened?"

"The baby was born, and the blood tests proved Daryl wasn't the father."

"What does that have to do with you being pregnant?"

The tests that Mo requested revealed that Daryl is sterile! His sperm are duds. He'll never be able to have kids, although he can be an uncle. You don't mind if Daryl is an uncle to our baby, do you?"

Steve sighed and visibly relaxed. "Whew! What a relief! So you're really pregnant?"

"Yes."

"Wow!"

"Are you okay now that you know the baby is ours?"

"I guess. Yes! It's just a lot to take in! Yes! I am happy! Whew! Hoo!"

=========================================

It's been four months since Samantha was born, and things are going well.

She's been sleeping through the night for weeks, so I don't feel like a sleep-deprived zombie anymore.

She has a healthy appetite and looks like the Pillsbury dough girl. Her cheeks and milk belly are huge, and you can't see her neck from all her fat rolls!

I'm slowly weaning her off my breast milk onto formula so that Steve can help more with the feedings. My boobs are still huge, though. They went from a C-cup to a D-cup. Steve really likes them!

Steve is pulling his weight, getting up in the night to feed Samantha, and changing diapers, which helps a lot because caring for an infant is 24/7.

I only have a bit of baby bump left, and my boobs are huge, as mentioned, so I have a bombshell figure even if my nipples do leak!

Samantha helped repair my relationship with my mom. Before I got pregnant, we were barely talking. As my due date approached, I got more anxious. What did I know about raising a new life? When mom volunteered to come to stay with me for a few weeks, I jumped at her offer. Having her with me was invaluable and brought us together again. Since then, we Skype regularly. She likes to see her granddaughter!

Samantha has started to smile at the people she regularly sees, like Steve and I and Daryl and Mo. Yes, Mo! He visits every week to see his granddaughter. When Samantha smiles at us, it makes all the work worthwhile!

Best of all, I woke up horny this morning! My pussy has been dormant for months, but the pilot light finally flickered on. I'm planning on ravaging Samantha's daddy tonight. If all my body parts are in working order, I want to talk to Steve about inviting Daryl over. Steve and I never do anything sexual with Daryl without discussing it first, and I'm never with Daryl in the bedroom without Steve, although I see Daryl all the time outside of the bedroom and love to tease him and love when he gives me 'the look.'

If Steve is okay with Daryl coming over, I'm going to call Samantha's uncle and ask if he'd like to visit his niece and then visit me with Samantha's dad!

Life is good!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Elizabeth Finally Blacked Wife with long time desires cucks husband with black cock.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories