Marcie, Steve and Daryl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=========================================

I approached Steve. "Steve," I said sternly.

"Yes?" He responded hesitantly, probably thinking I was going to scold him again.

"I'm going to do what you want once and only once, and then I never want you to bring it up again. If I do this, will you promise never to bring it up again?"

He was shocked by my proposal. "Yes! I promise! I'll never bring it up again. I promise!"

"Good!" I said sternly.

"I'm not able to sleep with a stranger so that only leaves one person I'm close enough to sleep with, which is Daryl." I waited to see how Steve responded.

"Daryl? He's your brother."

"STEP brother," I emphasized.

Steve's brows furrowed. Did that mean he was having a hard time with the idea?

"Did you ask Daryl? Did he agree?"

"Yes, and yes."

Wow! Daryl! I never thought of Daryl, Steve thought, but it was brilliant! No one was closer to Marcie than Daryl! They were tight, and she saw and talked to him all the time, and he was one hundred percent safe! Marcie wouldn't need to worry about STDs or weirdos or anything with Daryl, and I would feel comfortable with Daryl because I know him almost as well as Marcie! Brilliant idea, but I wasn't sure how to respond to Marcie, so I answered tentatively.

"Umm, I never thought of Daryl, but, umm, I guess he's a good choice when you think about it. We both know him and like him, and as you said, he's not your biological brother. If you're comfortable with Daryl, then so am I."

Rats! I was hoping Steve would have a problem with Daryl, but he didn't. Okay! Time to play my next card!

"Steve!" I said again firmly. If I'm going to do this, I'm going to enjoy myself, which is another reason why I've chosen Daryl. He and I have already slept together many times."

Oh ya! Bullseye! Steve was stunned!

"You have? When?"

"I slept with him all summer between high school and college."

Steve still looked stunned! Good!

"Daryl?

I didn't feel I needed to explain anything to my pervert husband, but I grudgingly gave him a bare-bones answer about Daryl comforting me when mom left, and one thing leading to another. Then I hit him again!

"We slept together every day and sometimes several times a day. Daryl was a great lover."

Steve's forehead was furrowed. It looked like he was having a hard time digesting the news. Good!

"When did you stop?"

"When I met you."

What a huge surprise! Marcie had never mentioned sleeping with Daryl, but then I didn't know Marcie then, and she said she stopped when she met me. And I never told Marcie about the women I slept with before I met her. Fair enough. Who Marcie saw before I met her was none of my business. Plus, Marcie would be more likely to let her hair down and put on a good show if she was with someone like Daryl that she knew and had experience with. The more I thought about Daryl and Marcie together, the better it sounded. I didn't want to appear too excited, though.

"Marcie, it's none of my business if you slept with Daryl before I met you, and I'm glad Daryl was able to help you when your mom left. That must have been hard. And I also appreciate that you stopped seeing Daryl when you met me. I think Daryl is an excellent choice for you, and he's my best bud, so I know you'll be in good hands with him.

Damn! Marcie thought. Steve was okay with Daryl, which meant that I had to ramp up my deception plan. Shit! Why couldn't Steve act like a normal husband!

=========================================

I looked at Steve to give him once last chance to back out, desperately hoping he would. "Are you sure you want to do this? You can still back out. No hard feelings. Daryl will understand, and I'll understand. Daryl likes us both and doesn't want to cause any problems. It will be like you never mentioned it."

"I'm sure," Steve said.

Damn it! Why was Steve so hellbent on wanting to see me with another man! Didn't he realize it could ruin our marriage! It made me wonder if I really knew the man I married.

I pushed on, hoping an explicit description of the upcoming night might give him second thoughts.

"Okay. Let's talk about the details. I want to make sure we are on the same page. What time do you want Daryl to come over?"

"How about eight?"

"And how do you see the night unfolding?"

"Well, I assumed we would talk a bit and have a few drinks."

"Where is everyone going to sit?"

"I thought you and Daryl could sit together on the couch, and I could sit on the sofa chair. That way, you and Daryl will be close, and at some point, the talking will stop, and you'll move closer, and the touching will start."

"And then?"

"I don't know. I'm assuming there will be kissing and touching, which will get progressively more intimate, and eventually, we'll move to the bedroom."

Steve was still resisting common sense, so it was time to go into the nitty-gritty graphic details, mixed in with some lies. Hopefully, that would scare him off.

"Steve, before we move on, I want to make sure you understand how I feel about tonight. I'm excited, really excited!" A lie. I was anxious in a bad way.

"I feel like a schoolgirl thinking about a big date, and have a massive case of butterflies in my stomach!" Another lie. I did have butterflies, but they were butterflies of anxiety, not excitement.

"I love Daryl. He's my brother and was my lover, and if you hadn't come along, he might still be my lover. I find him attractive and like and love him a lot." I do find Daryl attractive and love him but as a brother, not a lover.

"I love the color of his skin. I love the color of his dick." True, I do like his chocolate skin and ebony dick.

"I never thought I would be with him again, though, because I would never cheat on you." True.

"But now I'm only hours away from being intimate with him again and giddy with excitement. Feel how sweaty my palms are!" Another lie. My palms were sweaty from anxiety.

"I hope you don't think tonight's going to be a ten-minute quickie. If I'm going to do this, I want the night to last as long as possible. I want it to be a night to remember, in case it never happens again. When I kiss Daryl, I'm going to be kissing him like I do you, with passion and love. When I get going, I'm going to be with Daryl, not you. I'm not going to be paying attention to you to see how you're reacting. If I want to do something, I'm going to do it. Can you handle that? Can you handle watching me kiss Daryl intimately? Can you deal with me moaning in pleasure from his touch? Can you handle seeing his cock in my pussy? Can you deal with me cuddling with him between sessions? And I mean 'sessions', not' session.' I'm going to keep going until I don't have an ounce of sexual energy left or until I can't get his cock hard again."

Steve gulped but nodded his head, yes. What the hell was the matter with him?

"Are you sure? Tell me you're sure because once I start with Daryl, I'm not going to stop."

"Yes."

Damn! Why kind of an idiot did I marry!

"Can you handle seeing a black cock in me?"

Steve looked surprised but not concerned. "Well, Daryl is black, so I assumed his cock would be black. Isn't it?"

"It's so black that it almost looks purple, and it's longer than your dick. Can you handle seeing it in my pussy?"

Unbelievable! Steve actually looked excited. What kind of a sickie was he? But then I knew his fantasy, included watching black guys fuck little blondes like me. Shit! I couldn't get any more graphic about what was going to happen, and he still wanted to continue. Unfortunately, I was going to need to proceed to phase two of my plan. There was still time for him to back out.

"Okay! Don't say I didn't warn you! I'm off to the hairdresser, but first, I want to show you a few hairstyles." Perhaps this would rattle his cage!

I showed Steve three hairstyles, and then he looked at me strangely. "These are hairstyles for black women."

I showed him some pictures of me from high school with my cornrow braids.

"Wow! I've never seen your hair like this!" He exclaimed. "You look like a rasta girl in this one! Are you getting your hair done for Daryl?"

Time to lay it on thick! "Yes, I am. Look, Steve, I'm seeing Daryl to fulfill your twisted fantasy, and in return, I'm going to enjoy myself. Part of that is looking good like I do for you when we go out. I know Daryl will be super-hyped when he sees me with my old hairstyle. Any problems with that? Now is the time to object if you want to call off the night."

He looked chastened but still didn't back out. "Nope."

Sigh! I wasn't done yet, though! "I've also picked out a super hot outfit for tonight and shaved my pussy. Daryl doesn't like pussy hair. He says there's nothing worse than a pubic hair in his throat. Any problem with that?"

He looked a bit queasy and paused, which got my hopes up.

"Nope."

Unbelievable!

Steve cleared his throat nervously. "Does Daryl know I want to watch and take pics?"

Oh, my God! I rolled my eyes in disgust. "Yes, pervert! He knows. He wasn't thrilled, but he knows you, or thought he knew you, and likes you, and plays basketball with you, so he's willing to indulge your kink."

I walked off in disgust. "I'm going to get my hair cut!"

=========================================

I still got my haircut at the same place I did in high school. I was usually the only white girl in the shop. Millie had been cutting my hair for years. I liked her. She gave great cuts at a reasonable price and kept me up on all the latest neighborhood gossip. I hadn't had my hair in braids since I started going out with Steve though so Millie raised her eyebrows and then grinned when I showed her the cut I wanted.

She peppered me with questions. "Had enough of Steve?"

"No!"

"Got a black boyfriend on the side?"

"No!"

"Thinking about one of your black boyfriends from high school?"

"No!"

She was relentless, but I kept deflecting her questions until she finally gave up, although I don't think she believed me, and her suspicion was correct. I was getting my hair styled for Daryl, although it was to rattle Steve, not please Daryl. But, part of me was curious how Daryl would respond, and my mind occasionally flashed back to the summer I spent with Daryl.

As usual, Millie's work was perfect. I was quite pleased when I looked at my new cornrow braids in the mirror and gave her a big tip, getting me in on short notice and doing such a great job. I looked hot! I couldn't wait to get home and show Steve. Hopefully, my new 'black' look would unsettle him.

"Well?" Do you like it?" I asked Steve who had a shocked expression on his face.

"Wow!"

"Is that wow good or wow bad?"

"You look so different!"

Hmmm. I couldn't tell if Steve was happy or upset "Do you like it?"

A big grin spread across his face. "I do! How come you never did your hair like that before? You look beautiful as usual, and now you look beautiful and exotic and sexy."

Damn! I agreed with what Steve said, but that's not what I wanted to hear from him!

I told Steve to call Daryl to come over at eight. It was time to beautify myself for my hot date. Perhaps, if I made myself gorgeous enough for Daryl, it might make Steve jealous.

=========================================

"Well? How do I look? I pirouetted for Steve to show off my seduction outfit."

I'd pulled out all the stops to look hot! I had on a flimsy, cleavage-enhancing black lacy bra under a sheer white blouse. The bra was clearly visible through the blouse. My lips were glossy and soft and succulent looking. My blouse tucked into a black micro spandex skirt. I didn't need nylons because my legs were toned and tanned, and I had on black stiletto heels and a gold anklet from Steve. My black bra and skirt looked great with my braided blonde hair. I definitely looked fuckable!

Steve didn't say anything at first, but then a big shit-eating grin spread across his face.

"Wow!"

Not the reaction I wanted! He didn't look jealous at all. What a moron! I was minutes away from having sex with another man and dressed to thrill, and he was excited about it!

The doorbell rang. Daryl was here. It looked like I was going to have to proceed to the final phase. My feelings were already getting confused, though. I looked fantastic with my new hairstyle and outfit, and part of me was curious about how Daryl would react when he saw me. Be strong, Marcie! Don't waffle! The objective is to make Steve jealous, not impress Daryl!

Steve got the door, and I moved to the couch to position myself as enticingly as possible. It was showtime, and I was nervous as hell, but I needed my date with Daryl to look as realistic as possible to humiliate Steve so thoroughly, he would never mention his twisted fantasy again.

Daryl whispered something to Steve at the door, but I couldn't make it out.

Then he made eye contact with me and gave me 'the look.' I hadn't seen that look since I stopped sleeping with Daryl. It was a wonderful smile and glint in his eye that said you are the most beautiful sexy woman in the world, and I want you. It was the look Daryl gave me every day after we slept together the first time. I'd stumble to the breakfast table half asleep with bedhead, wearing an old beat-up t-shirt and thick wool socks, because I often had cold feet, and Daryl would give me 'the look,' and a grin would break out across my face as my ego and pussy fluttered. He found me beautiful and desirable, no matter how grungy I looked!

I loved 'the look,' and an involuntary grin broke out across my face. I was pleased he still found me desirable.

His eyes scanned me from head to toe, and then he shook his head and grinned.

"You look gorgeous, Marcie! Did you get your hair braided for me?"

I'd gotten my new style to shock Steve, but I wasn't thinking about Steve now. I was thinking about how pleased I was that Daryl noticed my new hairstyle and liked it.

My ego and pussy fluttered again, and I grinned like a teenage girl and patted the couch for Daryl to sit down beside me.

I noticed his cologne the minute he sat down. It was my favorite cologne, and he obviously wore it for me. I was impressed. His leg was pressing against my bare leg, and we just stared at each other. It had been so long since we'd been together, and my body yearned to touch him and be touched. I didn't need to tell him, though. He knew. It was the beauty of being with someone that knew you inside out.

He ran his fingertips up my leg, generating a shiver of excitement and delight. I moved closer until I could feel his breath on my face and then leaned in for a soft kiss and then a longer kiss and then one so long that I had to stop for an oxygen break.

I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and ran my fingernails up and down his beautiful smooth chocolate skin and flat tummy while his hand edged ever higher up my leg. My pussy was really getting steamed up, and then a camera flash interrupted my reverie.

WTH? I looked up, and Steve was snapping pictures of Daryl and me. The part of me who still cared about Steve was pissed that he wasn't bothered by Daryl and me making out. The part of me that was savoring Daryl's touch was irritated at being interrupted by a peeping-tom. It was the last straw! If Steve wanted me to sleep with Daryl, then I was damn well going to sleep with Daryl and enjoy myself! I pulled Daryl up and yanked his pants and underwear down, and led him by his long cock to the bedroom.

I don't think I ever undressed so quickly! The contrast of my white skin against Daryl's dark skin never failed to excite me. I was so excited that I didn't need any foreplay and pushed Daryl on his back and straddled him. Then I briefly wiped the head of his dick against my slick pussy and slid all the way down in one stroke. Oh, God! It felt so good!

I arched my back straight so that all my weight was sitting on Daryl's groin and closed my eyes, relishing the feeling. Then I wiggled my groin to find the optimum position. I craved Daryl's mouth and leaned over and smushed my engorged nipples against his chest and started tonguing him.

I was riding up and down Daryl's long pole in slow rhythmic thrusts. It felt wonderful, and Daryl grabbed my ass cheeks with his big paws and started to thrust up. My toes curled, and body tensed as an orgasm built to a crescendo and then ripped through me, and then I felt a delightful burst of warmth as Daryl gushed deep inside me. I always loved the feeling of hot jizz jetting deep inside me. We flopped down beside each other, grinning. I played with Daryl's sticky, floppy dick flipping it from side to side. I needed more cock, and got between his legs and started sucking his gooey limp dick and caressing his balls. I knew exactly how to please Daryl!

I worked his whole cock with my mouth and hands. One hand fondled his balls, while another stroked the stem of his dick while my mouth sucked and licked his head. My mouth provided a steady stream of saliva to make for a super slippery blowjob, and I varied the activity to maximize the stimulation.

I'd lost track of Steve as I sucked Daryl's dick, then all of a sudden, I felt a warm tongue licking my asshole and a thumb rubbing my slippery clit. I was mad at Steve, but it felt so good that I started to groan in pleasure. Daryl's face grimaced in intense pleasure, as my throat hummed on his dick from Steve's attention. Steve knew how much I loved having my butt played with, and soon there was a thumb in my ass and one on my clit. It drove me crazy as I sucked Daryl and Steve pushed me to the brink of orgasm, and then I stopped him. Daryl's cock was rock hard again, and I was ready for more of his long ebony fuck stick!

I lay back and spread my legs, and Daryl took me in missionary style. It felt so good as he pounded into me and I wrapped my legs around his back and enjoyed the ride! I pulled him down so that our mouths were joined. I couldn't get enough of his lips and mouth. Our tongues were in a continuous wet, slurpy dance. Daryl's cock was in my pussy and his tongue in my mouth. It couldn't get any better! But it did! Steve started pinching and tugging on my nipples. Not only did I have a stud fucking me, but I had a fluffer prepping and enhancing my experience with Daryl. What more could a girl ask for!

Daryl and I exploded into another orgasm, and then I went to work again, sucking his dick back to life. Seconds later, Steve was thumbing my ass and pussy again. I loved it! Two men were better than one!

Once Daryl was hard again, I got on my hands and knees, and he entered me doggy style. He'd already come twice, so he thrust into me in long steady endless strokes. I rested my head on a pillow and luxuriated in the sensation of Daryl penetrating my warm pussy.

It went on forever until I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and looked over. Steve was standing beside me, stroking his big fat meaty cock with a look of bliss on his face watching the look of bliss on my face. Steve has a beautiful cock, and I fixated on the erotic sight of him beating his meat while Daryl pleasured my pussy. I was on stimulation overload and the force of an orgasm built in my body like a tsunami until it exploded and rumbled through every inch of me. I felt like a limp rag when the contractions finally subsided. Seconds later, I felt the sensation of hot jets of liquid on my back and saw semen lewdly spurting out of Steve's dick. What a cheeky, kinky bastard he was! But I was too physically sated and content to care.

Daryl and I cuddled together for quite a while until he hardened one more time. I lifted my leg so that he could enter me from behind. He softly caressed my breasts while he thrust into me in slow leisurely strokes. Neither of us had much energy left, and my final orgasm was a gentle one that rippled softly through my body like a butterfly fluttering through the air. What a perfect way to end the night!