Marcie's Second Impression

Story Info
She waits for me behind the green door.
1.6k words
4.23
1.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had intended to call Marcie Madison before our Saturday night date, to confirm that we were actually dating and also get some idea of what kind of food she wanted. But I knew people who knew people, and I was confident I could get us into most any restaurant she would want.

We had sucked each other to unbelievable climaxes in the screening room of the university's A/V department where we both worked. I was a grad student and Marcie was a full-time employee. After work we fucked in the backseat of my car, and made a date for Saturday night.

Marcie lived in the Olde Towne apartment complex, which didn't surprise me. The complex had a reputation for being filled with very sexually active singles in their twenties. I'd never been to an Olde Towne party, but I'd heard that some got pretty wild.

I found her building, walked up the stairs to the second floor and found her apartment. Her door was green.

I knocked, heard some movement beyond the door, and then saw the door swing wide open. Still stepping back from the door was Marcie. Completely naked.

"Ta-da!" she yelled as she flung her arms out.

I was too stunned to move, because Marcie was stunning. I'd only seen her in the full-skirted dresses she liked to wear to work, and the design of those things frankly made her ass look huge. In fact, the friend who had come to the A/V screening room to watch a movie with us told me he thought she was fat.

Ha!

Staring at her nude form, I could see that Marcie had full hips, but on her frame she was simply curvy and completely in proportion. I knew she had shapely calves, but they were connected to flawless firm thighs which flowed into those full hips, which narrowed to a trim waist and flat abdomen above which stood firm breasts. Her breasts really stood out from her chest, even though I remember that they felt like an easy handful. Her small pink nipples were already hard, and the smile on her round face was dazzling.

"You like?" she asked. "You're not saying anything--maybe you need the full view?"

With that she spun around to show me that her ass was indeed full and firm and not at all fat.

I was amazed. I had to tell myself to move my feet and get my mouth working. I stepped into the apartment and closed the door behind me. That action was enough to get my brain working.

"So this must be your Marilyn Chambers impression, huh?" I asked. I remembered the small flower arrangement I'd been hiding behind my back, and presented it to her.

"Oh! Nice," she said as she took the flowers and sniffed them. Then she frowned and looked up at me. "Who's Marilyn Chambers?"

I jerked my thumb in the direction of her door. "You know, Behind the Green Door?" I said.

Marcie was still frowning at me.

"Porn movie of the 70s?" I said. "Almost as famous as Deep Throat? Marilyn Chambers was the star?"

Marcie held the flowers in front of her like she was a bridesmaid and slowly stepped up to me. "Should I be worried about your apparent obsession with porn?" she asked. "This is no impression. Except I'm going to impress myself on you!"

With that, her hands shot forward as her arms wrapped tightly around my neck, pulling my face down to hers for a deep, passionate kiss while she molded her naked body to me. As soon as her pelvis made contact with mine she began to grind her pubes into the front of my khakis, and I grabbed onto her butt cheeks to mash her to me even tighter.

In my memory the kiss went on forever, but she broke it off at one point to hug me tight with her head next to mine.

"I thought you wanted dinner and a movie tonight?" I asked as Marcie started kissing my neck.

I love getting my neck kissed. Marcie also threw in some tongue. I was worried that my knees would buckle but just in time she trailed her lips from my neck to my mouth and sealed her open lips to mine, her tongue poking around in my mouth. I held onto her butt to keep from falling.

Marcie pulled back, breathing a little heavily. "We're gonna order a pizza in a little while, but first I've prepared an appetizer platter."

"Really?" I said. "where is it?"

Marcie grabbed my hands and pulled as she walked backwards towards the open door of her bedroom. I barely noticed that the bed was turned down before she arranged herself on it. Her arms and legs were spread wide.

"Come and get it," she whispered.

I've looked at a lot of photos in Playboy and Penthouse magazines over the years, and the models always have some sort of lingerie on or nylons and garters or something. But I have never seen anything that looked nearly as sexy as Marcie looked that night, completely naked and spread out on her bed.

I pulled my clothes off like they were on fire and then carefully got onto the bed. Kneeling, I just stared at her for a moment.

"You're beautiful," I said in a soft voice. I was almost afraid to talk out loud. I looked Marcie in the eyes. "You know that, don't you?"

She smiled. "You may not have noticed, Paul, but you really don't have to flatter me to get me to fuck you."

We both laughed, and then I dove into her black bush. I parted the curly black hairs with my nose and kissed her vaginal lips, which were already open. I paused for a moment to inhale her aroma, and then I drove my stiff tongue into her channel. With my tongue rolled into a cylider, I fucked it in and out of her hot wet pussy while pushing my hands under her thighs so I could grab onto both cheeks of her fine posterior.

I heard her groan and pulled out enough to run my tongue up and down each lip of her vagina before going back in with my tongue flicking in and out. As I felt my tongue get tired, I pulled back again and moved up to wrap my lips around her erect clitoris, sucking and running my tongue in a circle around that hard nub. That's when Marcie's thighs clamped onto my head as her body tensed and I heard her cry "Ah!" before she collapsed back onto the bed. I licked up the juices that flowed out of her before raising my head to look at Marcie.

Her hands were on her breasts and her fingers were toying with those pebble-like pink nipples. Raising up farther, I could see that her eyes were shut and her mouth was open as her breathing slowed back to normal. She looked amazing.

"Marcie?" I whispered. "Ya wanna order that pizza now?"

She grinned and opened her eyes. "Shut up and fuck me, smart ass."

I leaned over her, put my hands by her armpits and brought my pelvis up to hers. She grabbed my penis, which had been hard as a rock since she opened her apartment door, and put the head in her vaginal opening. I pushed in as she grabbed my butt and pulled. Between us, we immediately had me buried to the hilt, and I immediately started fucking.

"Oh god, Paul, you are amazing," she groaned. "GOD this is good!"

I really wanted to mention that the worst sex I'd ever had was wonderful, but thought better of it. Besides, Marcie's bed was really comfortable and she had left a light on, giving me the opportunity to watch her as we fucked. Her eyes were focused intently on me and a smile played about her luscious read lips. She ran her hands up and down my arms, and her firm breasts jiggled as I pumped in and out of her.

I could feel my orgasm coming on, so I warned her. "I'm not gonna last long," I gasped.

"Give it to me, baby," Marcie groaned. I could feel her legs wrap around me and her pussy slam up into my groin.

She thrust up to me in time with my own thrusts and tightened her grip on my arms. I plunged faster and deeper and began to sweat. I watched as the drops fell on Marcie's face and she laughed, shaking her head just enough to keep the drops out of her eyes.

"Come. On. Baby, Come for me. Come. Come." Marcie gasped out.

That's all it took. I felt the tingle begin in my toes and then I lost control, my body just shaking in spasms as I shut my eyes tight and then the semen rocketed out through my cock and straight into Marcie's womb.

"AAAUGGHHHH!" I yelled. "MARCIE!!!"

I held myself in her as the spasms continued and more come dribbled out of me. I felt Marcie's hands on my face and opened my eyes as she pulled me down for a soft, sensual kiss. She held onto my face as she stopped kissing and pushed me just enough that she could speak.

"That was truly fantastic, Paul," she murmured. "I want more just like that, but now that we've had our appetizers, we gotta order the main course. So you need to move."

I smiled and rolled off her. She reached for the phone on the nightstand and punched in a number. "Hi it's Marcie," she said. "I want an extra large special combo delivered. Thanks."

I chuckled as she hung up and rolled toward me. "What?" she said. "So I order from Vito's a lot. Gimme a break."

She reached for my very limp cock and fondled it. "The pizza won't be here for a half hour, she said. "Whatever will we do until then? Think this guy has any ideas?"

She grasped it firmly and squeezed I looked down and couldn't believe I was coming back to life already.