Marc's Sultry Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He responded with an aching feeling in his loins while moving to a kneeling position as he continued kissing, caressing her and to tug gently on one turgid nipple, then tease the other.

Oh, the sweet taste!

One hand traveled to her waistband of her bikini bottom then to feel her pubis over the thin fabric covering swelling wet labia lips. His fingers groped lightly down across her flat pelvis, across the yellow dots, stroking her mons with oily, slippery finger pads, inching ever closer to the intended target of Glorias already slickened pussy lips.

She coaxed him with her pelvic thrusting movements undulated in anticipation, "Marc, I think I don't need to be on my back all right?"

His fingers brushed her quim. He pressed against the polka dots, sinking into her folds as best he could under the circumstances. His thumb caught the side of the fabric and edged under towards her waiting wetness.

This sexually alluring, wanton, neighborly female dumfounded him. How far would Gloria allow him to take this? He was already to third base as he began questioning his motives. Okay, fella slow down. Did you not want to help her? Instead, you are taking liberties with her that do not promote further healing. Is that what you wish for her and you?

His conscience was gnawing at him without warning.

She gave a slight whimper. "Not fair, Marc. Are you trying to torture me?"

That stopped him cold, but his fingers had a mind of their own. Gloria turned into a moan, her hips trying to match his gentle probing. "If you keep up with this up, I'm going to lose all sense of you being just a good neighbor. Is that what you want?"

She hooked her arms around his neck, pleading, "I don't think... mmm... you're making my body feel like something I don't wish to experience at this moment..."

That did it!

He quickly brought her up into his arms, having to remove his fingers from where they had been. She gasped, "Oh thank God. Please remember; I may not endure the torture you want to take me through, especially where I am temporarily indisposed."

She had not reciprocated by searching for his growing rock-hard bulging cock. Instead, she moved away to catch a breath, "It's just when I worked the hot dog stand with my older cousin last summer at the Hoberg's Resort in Lake County, some fun things happened."

"Oh?"

"I can truly say it was fun watching the old geezers almost come when I slathered mustard on the bun, without being accosted. They would just stare dumbfounded as I slipped the doggie in and out of the warm, short bun. We made it look like the doggie always had a hard-on. Sometimes I would kiss the tip of the exposed head. We made enough of tips to pay all the tuition expenses for this and even next year here at Chi State."

He was missing the whole point of the dialog. "What happened that has you wrapped up and telling me about last summer?"

She scrunched up her face and snorted a funny, endearing laugh, "It was truly a suck-cess."

"Oh my God, Gloria, you are something else. I had no idea you were capable of the entendre.

He lay back, unable to do anything but groan and moan with her terrific ending

His complete body throbbed from her intensity and moving tribute to a hot dog stand with faux foible. The laughter was contagious. She brought herself swinging around to meet him head on," Would you like me to play with your doggie and maybe more?"

He gasped, "Lady, I don't have any preventives.... He could feel himself ready to lose all control. His cock jumped in anticipation of being salaciously used.

"No worries, I have a diaphragm."

Diaphragm? What's up with this? Is she lying to me or being right on to her sexual nature? If she's lying, then does she want me to donate my pleasure in her uterus? If not, that's all I need to hear.

He waited for what seemed to be an eternity then thought, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Bareback for the first time? "Oh, sweet Jesus!"

.....................................................................................................................

Everything became a blur, and then it was all over. Marc Malone had shuddered, surrendering to the feelings that were an entirely another way to be explored. She was a wildcat in feral heat, and it took him to an ever-increasing awareness of what it was like to be fucked to near exhaustion with her expressed sexuality. No holds bared.

Gloria's eyes closed from the intense, exciting physical exertions; she blanked out, falling onto Marc's sweat riddled chest and breathed slowly in deep, blissful sleep.

He heard her snoring (not cool) but allowed her to remain still.

He couldn't help feeling as if he was empty. It was as if Gloria had harvested him from every cell in his body. It unnerved him to have allowed this type of sexual activity to happen, primarily since he was not one to seek open another's physical intimacy and temporary companionship.

He shrugged, wondering what was wrong with this.

As they lay there trying to catch their respective breaths, Marc felt disoriented, more than an observer hovering above the bed. He could see a gathering of shadowy type figures hanging around.

All were non-physical!

He watched as one wearing medical type garb produce what looked like a syringe. It looked like it could hold at least a cup of fluids from the size of the cylinder.

Another one moved Gloria's body around to where the syringe easily slipped in between her inner lips and into her glistening vaginal cavity. He watched as she also moved to the side of the bed, unable to make a sound or physical movement. It was as if she was paralyzed or suspended in a no-time zone.

Marc watched the cylinder being shoved into her vagina. It nearly disappeared inside her completely. He helplessly watched as the cylinder filled up with a milky white liquid.

He all too hastily realized it was his! Oh my God!

He recognized, then surmised, what was being done: his seminal fluids that he surreptitiously deposited inside Gloria was now being extricated, and it looked like they--whoever they were - were going to secure it, secreting it away for some other unknown procedure. What the hell is happening here? Why is my sperm being removed? Damn, they are harvesting me, but why!? What the fucking hell are they going to do with it, anyway?

He attempted to call out, hey, you can't invade a person like that and take property that doesn't belong to you!

The non-physical entities failed to recognize his presence.

He became more adamant, cursing telepathically, as it was the only way he might convey any sense of meaning, Damn you. I said what are you doing with my property?

The tallest one removed his mask to reveal a slit for a mouth. Words appeared and float upwards, cloud-like in form.

As they enveloped Marc, he suddenly understood, reacting with suspicion, anger, and absolute distrust. He angrily emoted, what you are doing is stealing my property! I deposited that into her bank account of my own free will.

The one with only a slit for a mouth sent another slew of thought forms to him. What at first looked like symbols soon transfigured themselves into understandable words. We are securing your essence for a time for utilization in a more suitable host. Your cemani* shall be in protected storage until we can fully understand the appropriateness of its contents.

*cemani is a Latin word for semen, meaning "juice."

Think of this as a risk management exercise. Because you are transforming from within. Your DNA strand is undergoing restructuring, because of your recent re-bonding with your former life-mate. This has given us the undertaking to respond accordingly when and if you determine that she is suitable for mating, unlike your sexual transgressions with a variety of previous hosts. Whether or not you know it, your particular cemani is a registered item in the Akashic records Hall of Fame.

The dialog amazes Marc; his eyes flicker as he continues to watch and listen.

You and you alone, as far as we now know, can produce a new lineage of living beings. We refer to them as infinite potentialities - Crystal Children. It will endow them with Atlantean memories.

It stupefies Marc from this nefarious yet seemingly innocuous barrage of information.

The slit mouth continued. A review of your Akashic Record revealed you have been able to produce only average intelligence potentialities with the minutest or no consequence. It has been your free choice with a variety of female participants as hosts. However, now that there is a potential evolutionary shift in your makeup, the Cosmic Hierarchy has taken steps to ensure a more humane future of humankind.

This new lineage is one of peace, of love, and of harmony for all. We realize, for you, it may seem unworthy of us, but please hear this: we are attempting to be proactive. We are securing a base-line for intelligence strictly as preventive, precautionary measures. In the realm of your genre, you know it as recreational enjoyment. We postulate it as recreational activities for future speculation and utilization.

A much smaller entity was given the container. One could not discern its gender.

This form carefully wrapped it up and put it into a container with several locking mechanisms. It scurried off into a fluffy no-thing-ness, dissipating through an open window of the bedroom.

Marc was still helpless, Say, where is it going with my as you call it infinite potentiality?

To where it is safe for future colonizations of sentient beings. Don't get too ideological with what is being disseminated. Simplistic harvesting sometimes is the best way. And if all else fails, we can implant your cemani into a variety of more suitable selections.

Wow! Talk about a slap in the face! I thought that my sperm was for your recreational purposes, not necessarily procreational ones.

Before we disembark, a final thought: what was before might be again. You are now becoming a new breeding ground for humanity. Choose carefully and thoughtfully--use your head and where you make your deposits carefully. You might have some exciting results. You will hear from us again. Do not take part in a cranial-anal inversion.

Within the confines of this uniquely induced vessel, the contents value is beyond riches; captured, safely housed and stored where it is to remain until further notification from the Hierarchy.

Marc's seminal essence was securely being kept in a special container and taken to God only knows where. They were now supposedly protected from slipping out into possible oblivion, or worse yet, devolution.

All he could think about was holy shit! I've been royally fucking myself off without a thought other than it prevents me from getting blue balls.

He remained immobile, trying his best to believe what he has been witness to; unable to move even a muscle.

Several hours pass before he can even speak, "This is fuckin' insane!"

...................................................................................................

Gloria Gottlipz arose wide awake, "Wow! Marc, what you did to me sent me flying to only God knows where. What did you give me, or maybe I should say, what did you do me with?"

He looked into her steely blue eyes, "As far as I know, just my normal self. I'm curious, what was different?"

She tried stretching her lithe body but remained in a fetal position. "My body thinks as if I have taken a trip to the light fantastic, without drugs! Oh, my head hurts something fierce, and my body is aching, yet I can still feel you inside me. How can that be?"

He rolled over on his side to face her shaking his head, "I can't answer that. I have no frame of reference. Would you like some aspirin for your aches and pains?"

She grimaced, pointing to her nether region, "Can I put it in down there? That seems to be the place where I am aching the most."

Gloria seemed confused, disoriented, and disassociated with reality. "I think I need to go home and soak in a tub to get some aches out. At least I don't hurt on my backside. Your medicine worked, either that, or it's because I hurt more everywhere else."

She moved, crawled to the side of the bed, "Would you help me up, my legs feel woozy and from every part of me upwards."

Marc, always the gentleman, sometimes gallant to a fault, responded, "I'll let you use my shirt as you came over here without your top. It should be long enough to camouflage your apparel or lack thereof." He snickered at the thought of it.

As she put the t-shirt over her slender, curvaceous figure, "Marc, you are a naughty boy.... and I like that in you. Maybe we can get together another time?"

He smiled, but he was not quite ready to commit himself to another experience with her, because something was amiss, and it bothered him. Was it reluctance, guilty conscience, remorse, and/or maybe shame mixed in? "First things first, let me see you home via the way we came in, if that's all right with you."

She stood up unsteadily, "Yes, thank you." The bed looked like a hurricane had been there. He spotted moisture stains all over the sheets, almost the size of her yellow bikini polka dots.

He then helped her through the living room, down the narrow hallway, small yet tidy kitchenette, and finally out to the low rear backdoor.

She inadvertently bumped her head as he had forgotten to tell her to duck. "Ouch! Just what I needed, more aches and pains. On second thought, I'll call you, when I need some of your help. I just want to get to my bathtub and soak with some Epsom salts until all this goes away." She left saying nothing else, ambling cautiously across the patio and back into her backyard, via the open gate.

Unbeknown to Marc, Gloria and her roomies were becoming known and referred to as a 'college carnal playmates.' Playboy, the magazine, was interested in an interview.

Marc stood silently brooding over Gloria's lack of response. He waved, "Well, okay then, take care and be well." While standing in the doorway of her shared rental, she removed his t-shirt, throwing it over the four-foot white picket fence and then turned around towards the safety of her own nest.

Marc didn't realize it until much later, but when he did, it shook him to the quick: Gloria Gottlipz exhibited no apparent signs of any scaring from the recent welts resulting from a brush with a rose bush.

Her skin looked flawlessly normal!

What the Fuck?!


12