All Comments on 'Marcus and His Momma'

by Great_Pharaoh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Black Incest

OMG! Thank you. . .I read your first incest story and this one was even hotter. Stroked and came. Marcus is a good boy fucking his hot Momma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
moma you is hot

all families' fuck around when the horn dog rears his head I've met quite few color means nothing to a hard dick or a really wet pussy tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shit! That was hot!

Marcus and His Momma (pun intended) are so hot together. The sex scenes were so good. Damn, my pussy's so wet right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Horribly Written

As soon as something you started got good, you made grammatical and spelling errors. It was an eye sore and made me lose interest quick. And this is certainly bad erotica, for both incest and black erotica, as you make things up front and not at all entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beaver rules.

Anonymous. My delicious tongue eagerly awaits your cream filled pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it's so nice when a boy's first fuck is his own mother

This is another great story by the highly talented young black dude, GP. Mother Desiree knows that her boy Marcus is still a virgin at 19, and she considers it her duty as his mom to teach Marcus what that coal-black fat 9-incher between his legs is for. Of course, it's for that coal-black hole between Desiree's legs, the same wonderful hole Marcus came out of. So the boy learns about sex as so many boys, black, brown, and white, are learning about it nowadays. From the very best teacher, his own mother. Big strong Marcus is a fast learner, and he's soon pumping away like a trooper, slamming and pounding his mother's warm wet loving cunt like it was meant for him (actually, it was). He thinks, wow, fucking is so cool and motherfucking has to be the best fucking of all. As Desiree screams her cums, Marcus gives a great big grunt and blows his young black balls, flooding his own mother's twat with his creamy semen. Desiree knows her boy'll need lots of refresher lessons, that big black power-tool between Marcus's legs'll require all her motherly attention, and she smiles a happy, son-fucked smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
proofreader

You can put a good story together but you need to get the bugs out. Your errors are distracting to the reader, and from previous comments I'm not the only one who finds this to be true. Some evening courses in grammer & composition would be needed. Spelling and punctuation shouldn't be ignored. Writing is a craft and you should hone your tools. Language is what we use to communicate ideas and thoughts. Learn to use it correctly and get an independent proofreader. Do Not depend on 'spell check' or any other digital means. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

mmmm loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous