Marcus and Linda: The First Date

Story Info
Linda gets ready for her first date with her Black Bull.
1.2k words
4.02
9.8k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the front door to their new apartment, Dean gulped and took a deep breath. His heart had been pounding all day. He knew tonight would be unforgettable. And it was 7PM, so he knew things would start to heat up soon.

Tonight was her first ever date with a Black man; an event they'd been discussing for months.

As he turned the door knob and cracked the door, he heard the soft bass of hip hop coming from their speaker in the kitchen, and he saw their bedroom door cracked. As he walked toward their room, he heard Linda's voice on the phone with one of her girlfriends. He waited outside and listened "Yeah," Linda's voice smiled "it's tonight. I'm meeting him at 9. Uh huh...SO excited...a little white mini dress that he asked me to wear. Hey, Dean's home, let me text you later. Ok, BELIEVE ME, I will have fun! Bye girl."

She opened the door and threw her arms around Dean. "Hi baby!" She smiled. "How was your day?"

"Good!" Dean forced out, his heart still pounding. "You about to get ready?" he asked.

"Uh huh" Linda nodded. "About to shower. Why don't you go in the bedroom and wait for me to get out. You can watch me get ready like we talked about."

"Fuck. Oh my God. Ok." Dean's heart quickened. As she walked down the hall to the shower in her tight yoga pants, he stared, and thought about how a Black man's hands were going to feel that absolutely perfect ass, later that night. He went into their room, laid on the bed, and scrolled on his phone to read Linda and Marcus's dirty messages to each other on their fetish account, while the sounds of sexy R&B and hip hop and the soft rain of Linda's hot shower pulsed softly through the apartment.

He read in their messages Marcus's instructions to Linda on her outfit that night. He read his instructions about how only upon his approval is the cuck allowed to know the hotel address and room number later that night. He read that Marcus insisted on her calling him Daddy all night, both on their date, and at the hotel after. He read Marcus's descriptions of his own Black body and sizable Black penis and balls, how he gets white wives addicted to him. He saw pictures of Marcus's body and impressive equipment that he sent to Linda, who then sent pictures of hers back. He read them both express how much they each enjoyed the pictures of one another. And he read about how Marcus was going to leave red hand marks on her ass after taking her over his knee.

Fifteen minutes later, Linda walked back in wrapped in a towel. Without saying anything, she threw her dirty socks and panties at Dean on the bed and then turned to the mirror on their door. He inhaled both the socks and panties as he locked his eyes to her body. As her towel dropped, Dean feasted his eyes on her beautiful figure. Her long legs, her absolutely perfect round ass, her hips that made her into an hourglass shape. Her little white pussy was perfectly shaven, as she had been instructed by her Black Bull. As he inhaled her underwear deeper, Dean thought again about the big Black hands that would be all over this Goddess body that night.

Dean watched quietly while Linda began the exciting process of dolling herself up into the stunning princess Marcus had demanded she become that night. She blow dried her beautiful shoulder-length black hair and straightened it, teasing it with her fingers as she bit her lip and admired herself in the mirror. Then she opened up her makeup bag and began beautifying herself for her bull; first with some primer, a little eyeliner and mascara before giving herself two beautiful cat eyes. And finally, some red lip gloss on her beautiful pouty lips. Throughout, she softly swung her hips to the music. Her body was getting prepared for the night.

Dean sat in silence and simply admired as she made herself up for her first Black man.

Next, he watched Linda pull her soft, lacy white thong up her long legs and over her beautiful white curvy ass. She reached behind her back to clasp a matching lacy white bra over her little white tits and pointy pink nipples.

Linda then stepped into a beautiful, tight little mini dress -- as Marcus had instructed, and pulled it up to snugly hug her amazing body. She then looked at Dean and pointed to the black open toe heels in the closet. Without saying a word, he raced to the closet, grabbed them, got on his knees and lifted each of her pretty feet into each of the heels. When he stood up, she lightly and playfully pushed Dean back to sit on the bed and admire her outfit, her makeup, and her hair. She sprayed herself with "Good Girl" brand perfume on each side of the back of her neck.

Linda smiled at Dean, "are you ready to watch a Black man enjoy me tonight?" She lifted her dress, pulled her white panties to the side: "Are you ready to watch him own this?" she asked, as she showed her man her perfectly bald white pussy.

"Oh my fucking God yes, Linda." uttered Dean, as his voice quivered and his cock leaked a bit.

"Good" replied Linda as she looked at her watch. "It's almost time to g...." Just then, her phone rang. It was Marcus. She snapped her fingers at Dean and pointed at the ground. "Down footstool" she ordered. "It's Daddy." Dean got on all fours while Linda sat on the bed against the headboard and answered the phone. Linda crossed her ankles and rested her legs and feet on Dean.

Dean only heard her responses. "Yes, it's shaved....Yes DADDY, it's shaved. Yes Daddy, a white mini dress like you instructed. Yes Daddy, white lacy and panties and a white lacy bra like you instructed. No Daddy, he's staying here. Actually, I'm using him as a footstool right now!" Linda giggled. "Yes Daddy, see you soon."

"Ok, time to go." Linda said standing up and smoothing out her dress with both hands at her tummy and hips. "Remember: he decides if you get to watch later."

"Linda..." Dean began... "I -- is your pussy wet? Can I feel it real quick?"

Linda nodded, lifted her dress, and pulled her panties to the side. She took Deans finger and circled it around her clit before pushing it inside her. Dean had never felt her pussy that slick before as they both let out a moan. "Fuck baby" uttered Dean as Linda laughed and said "Yeah, this is going to be amazing."

She kissed him on the cheek and said "maybe you'll get the hotel address later. Stay near your phone." Then she turned, walked to the door, and left.

As he heard her heels walk down the hall and out of the building, Dean stood silently for a minute. He couldn't believe they were actually doing this. Linda said he could be in contact with other white cucks they had met online, so he messaged two of them: "she just left for their date." The other two cucks reacted with love emojis to the announcement.

Dean settled in for a night alone with his own intense thoughts. This was going to be incredible.