Marcus's First Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes Sir,' replied Marcus caressing his balls.

With that Mr Miller pulled his hand back and began leathering Marcus's ass once again. Whimpers of pain and pleasure filled the room, as Marcus jerked his hard cock. He was delirious now, as the leathering got harder and his climax got closer.

'Tell me when you're close boy,' demanded Mr Miller reigning down lash after lash across Marcus's ass.

It didn't take long for Marcus to cum. The hard leather beating his ass, and soft leather jerking his hard cock.

'I'm gonna blow Sir!' yelled Marcus.

Immediately Mr Miller grabbed the cane and started caning Marcus hard and fast. Marcus screamed in pain and pleasure as ropes of cum squirted from his cock. Every stroke of the cane was followed by another cum shot. He couldn't stop. It was the most intense and longest orgasm he'd ever felt. As the last wave of pleasure dissipated, and the last drops of cum dribbled down his shaft, Marcus collapsed on the sofa completely spent.

Sitting next to Marcus, Mr Miller kissed the young man's red, welted ass, and caressed his back.

'Well done Marcus. You took some very hard punishment today.'

Trembling Marcus slowly got to his feet, and then fell to his knees in front of Mr Miller. Looking up at Mr Miller he said:

'I'm yours Sir. I submit myself for your use and pleasure. I'm yours.

Leaning down and kissing Marcus on the forehead, Mr Miller said:

'Now your real training begins.'

12