Marcy and Claire

Story Info
Divorce leads two friends into something new.
807 words
3.99
11.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcy wasn't dealing with the divorce well and had come to rely on Claire quite a lot. The two had been friends ever since high school and shared everything.

Claire didn't mind helping Marcy through her divorce as she didn't think Brad was right for her anyway.

Claire was a very confident woman who was always willing to help. She stood 5'6 with short black curly hair with beautiful emerald green eyes. A little plump but she was never ashamed of it. She had large breasts,36D and her ass was kind of big but again, she was never ashamed of her appearance.

Marcy was a little different. She stood about 5'4 with shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes. A bit skinnier than her friend with 38 B breasts but she felt her ass was her best feature.

Claire had been there for Marcy at her best and now she's there for her at her worst but with time and help, Marcy would get out of the funk Brad had put her through.

One night as Marcy lue in her bed she began to think about Claire which she has done many times before but this time her thoughts were different. She began to have sexual thoughts about her friend. Maybe it was because she hadn't had sex in a long time but whatever the reason she found herself feeling very aroused.

She let her hand slip down to her panties which were now feeling a little damp from her thoughts. She had never thought about another woman but her mind began to race with thoughts of kissing Claire. She rubbed her wet pussy more as she dreamed of touching Claire's huge breasts. She soon let out a loud moan as she climaxed like never before.

The next day Marcy woke up, got her breakfast and took a shower. Claire was coming by that day and Marcy was nervous ever since she fantasized about her the night before.

Claire arrived around ten and asked Marcy how she was doing like she always does.

"I'm doing fine," Marcy replied in a low, nervous voice.

"Are you sure?" asked Claire.

Marcy looked at her friend in silence for a moment before she spoke.

"I need to talk to you," Marcy said.

Claire sat down next to Marcy and took her by the hand.

"You can tell me anything good or bad," Claire said in a firm but understanding voice.

The two women sat as Marcy explained in detail the events from the night before. She further explained how over the time that Claire had been providing extra help to Marcy that she had developed feelings for her friend that became much more than romantic.

Claire looked Marcy in her eyes and squeezed her hands as she tried to gather her thoughts.

"I understand how you're feeling and I would be lying if I said I didn't have similar feelings for you," Claire stated.

Before Claire could say anything else Marcy leaned over and kissed Claire on her lips.

The kiss lasted only seconds but felt much longer.

"I'm so sorry," Marcy said with a tremor in her voice.

Claire just looked at Marcy before leaning in and kissing Marcy back.

The two women embraced one and other as they kissed slow but deeply.

Marcy slid her hand down from Claire's face to her breast, cupping and squeezing it in her hand.

She slowly unbuttoned her shirt to reveal the plain white bra that was underneath. She continued to fondle her friend's large breasts and pull the bra up over and over to expose Claire's huge tits.

Rubbing her nipples which were now very hard the two women kissed more passionately. Their tongues danced with each other and both were now very aroused.

Marcy would now slide her hand down lower towards Claire's vagina but before she could get there Claire grabbed her hand.

"We should take this slowly," cautioned Claire, " as nice as this feels we don't want to rush in and do something we might regret later."

Marcy stopped and looked up at Claire and realized she was right. As much as she wanted to continue she knew that these feelings were very new and they should proceed with caution.

The two women sat back in their chairs in silence for a moment before Marcy asked if Claire would like a cup of tea.

Claire said yes and Marcy went about making some tea while Claire grabbed some grapes out of the fridge.

The two spent the rest of the morning and part of the afternoon talking. Their relationship had entered a new phase and it would take some time to sort it all out

They were both unsure of what the future held for them but what they were sure of; they were in this together.