All Comments on 'Marcy’s Two Men Ride Her Good'

by ZachDocEight

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope more parts are in the works.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

I liked it until I got to the part where the fraternity was fucking Jay Mother also and lost my interest.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

Went from basic story to weird share with fraternity even though all are aware u r his mother. That would never get out right. Then a pregnancy ceremony? Good grief. Two stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Fuck my ass, husband! Fuck me deep and hard and make me cum. Prepare me for my son's potent sperm to explode deep into my pussy and drown my womb. I must prepare my pussy for my son's long thick cock to drive deep into me and knock me up. Yes, my husband, fill my ass with your cock. Stir me up for the fucking of my life!" I groaned and shook my ass at my husband. Seriously?

No one talks this way, especially during sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, I agree, the stuff about the fraternity was pretty much over the top, but, then again, so is pretty much most of the very concept of such stories. The mother's a MILF, the son is a very well hung stud, the father -- if he's part of it at all -- is not only instantly accepts it but joins in, and so on. A lot of it you just have to accept to be able to be able to read the story. Reality is not a big factor.

.

However, there are SOME things where reality becomes a problem. For me, it's Jay being able to get back to fuck her for an entire weekend. The stop over indicates it takes at a day and a half -- one-way -- to make the trip. Getting him a car is not going to be any faster than the van.

The college is probably at least 600 miles away. I come to that conclusion based on my own travels. For years I would make a few trips a year to visit family. It was 350 miles one-way and, with breaks, I would make it in about 8 hours. It was right on the cusp that flying didn't save any time when you factor in such things as the time it takes to get to the airport and the time waiting for the flight.

.

Best case scenario is he leaves right after classes on Friday, drives non-stop (or pulling over for an hour or two) fucks her for a few hours, rests, then drives back.

.

At the distance I infer from this, flying makes more sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was hot garbage, completely unrealistic and inconsistent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZachDocEight@ZachDocEight
Best to read my stories by Date. Some of my early work is Not the best, learned as I went along. Re: 'Zach Ch: 8 Part Series' stories were re-numbered by the ADMIN. The 'Widow' is a series and 'Powers' is the other. One 3 part story, "Zach Ch. 01-03 The Widow Farmer" got m...