Marcy’s Two Men Ride Her Good

Story Info
Marcy Gets it Double at home and Triple at the college.
8.9k words
4.53
52.3k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcy's Two Men Ride Her Good

Marcy Gets it Double at home and Triple at college.

Here is a little wife/mother story with some mind candy. I love back seat and mother-son stories. Hope you like this one.

WARNING: This story involves incestuous sexual relationships with family members. It's first an erotic back seat story then an unfortunate hotel room mix-up. It includes described scenes of graphic sex including anal and incest. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years.

My name is Marcy and I am a middle aged mother with a son that graduated high school turning eighteen that spring. He was accepted to college close enough to drive to with a one night stay over. It was the same college that my husband had attended. Mom and dad were gonna drive Jay and his stuff to college in my husband, Jayden's van. All his stuff with overnight bags would fit in the way back with the third row seats down.

We were just about to start out with the fully loaded car when Jay found a last minute box. It was bedding and kinda large and the only place for it would take up the passenger seat. That would leave Jay and I wedged in the second row of seats but that left little room for each of us by each window. Of course I complained about being cramped for the long ride to the hotel. My husband asked me to please make this little sacrifice for our son.

We all climbed in the van and started out late that afternoon. It would be dark by the time we reached the hotel. We drove for hours and it really was cramped in the middle row seats. The box was tight against my thigh and I was scrunched up against the window. I'm sure Jay was scrunched also.

Our son, Jayden Jr., was nick-named Jay since the day he tried to say his name. We have had a close mother-son relationship since that birth. I loved breastfeeding Jay until my husband told me it was long enough. I couldn't stop the closeness of Jay sucking on my nipples until my husband caught me and laid down the law.

Jay was a multiple letter athlete on the school teams and I was that soccer mom. I kept myself in shape and always got whistles from his team mates. We would all laugh embarrassed anytime he had sleep-overs and they would check me out. Once Jay turned eighteen it was as if something clicked inside me and I started showing off my middle aged toned body to him and his senior class friends. Breakfast was often served while in my nightie, my panties showing and my nipples rock hard.

Jay and I would cuddle late at night watching Netflix, especially after he turned eighteen. I would rest my head on his pj lap and too often felt his hard cock against my cheek. Jay's hand would roam my silky nightie hip and when he thought I was asleep he would cup my bare portion of my ass. Every once in a while he would caress my ass crack with a few fingers sliding across my wet panties. I'm sure he could smell my scent as my pussy dripped from my unnatural excitement. I thought it was sinful to let those nights happen but I loved my son so much I let him caress me.

There were constant 'accidents' in the hallway after nighttime showers when my towel would accidently loosen and my breasts or ass became uncovered. All about the house Jay would accidently rub against me and it seemed his penis, his cock, was always hard. I was thinking of my boy having a cock, a thick long cock, more and more. While I was cooking he would hug me from behind and I'd feel his hard cock settle down my ass crack. His hugs would over his senior year and summer slowly creep up onto my breasts and my hard nipples would poke his palms.

I knew Jay would fuck me if I lost control but it never came to that nor did we ever speak about our closeness. Our nighttimes after my husband went to bed became more intimate. My cheek would rub his hard cock and I would breathe my hot breath along his length. His length! He was longer and thicker than my husband! My pussy would leak just thinking about his strength being up inside me; up inside his mother.

Eventually his hand rolled off my hip and ass and moved under my lifted arm to cup my closest tit. He became brave enough to unbutton my nightie and feel my bare tit. I tried not to moan as Jay rolled my nipple between his fingers and it would get rock hard. It was the night before we were to leave that he pulled on each bare nipple and I turned my face and took his cock between my lips. I just held him there leaking my saliva along his thick shaft.

His other hand slid across my panty ass and down the crack to feel my soaking wet gusset. His fingers traced my pussy lips feeling my curly red hair and my wetness. Bravely a single finger pushed between my wet lips and traced the hot entrance to his mother's pussy. My son was getting me so hot and had me on the edge of surrender. All I had to do was take his large cockhead in my mouth and Jay would be allowed to fuck me on the sofa.

The sinfulness of that act and the betrayal of my husband overtook me and I moved away and said I was going to bed; that we had a busy day ahead of us. I leaned down and kissed my son long and hard on the lips and told him I loved him beyond all else. I knew he could see down my unbuttoned nightie at my full mother's breasts and swollen pointed nipples. His hands came up and cupped my middle aged large breasts. I moaned against his lips as he tweaked my nipples. I broke the kiss and breathed heavily as Jay told me he loved me beyond all else, using my own words back at me.

I walked upstairs with my pussy juices dripping down my inner thighs. My gusset would hold no more of my juices. I would have let Jay fuck me if he had pulled me down on his lap. I was so wet I knew his cock would have filled my aching pussy with one thrust. That sinful thought made hotter wet juices roll down my thighs and wet my ankles. My panties were soaked so I pushed them down my legs before I entered the dark bedroom.

I knelt beside the bed and slipped my hand under the covers hunting for my husband's cock. I pulled his cock out of his pjs; the only cock that had ever been inside me. I gripped his shaft and took his cockhead in my mouth. I sucked him like Jay on my nipple until my husband was hard and filling my mouth. Jayden moaned in his sleep as my wet warm mouth and tongue rode up and down his cock. I licked that little bump under his cockhead and my husband groaned and thrust upwards.

My husband Jayden was as hard as I could remember. I pulled off my nightie and straddled my husband and ran his cockhead through my hot dripping pussy lips. I found the opening between my red curly haired pussy lips with his cockhead. I lowered my thighs and my husband's cock slid into my pussy and I took it all! I groaned and started riding my husband's cock going up to his ridge then down to his thick base.

"Marcy what are you doing? What has got you all wound up?" my husband groaned.

"Jayden, I want you to fuck me; fuck me hard and deep. Fuck me like you did that night that started our baby inside me. Treat me like a slut tonight! Push your cock deep into me and make me cum again and again. Make me soak the bed when I spray my cum all over you. Make me groan and moan your name as I tremble on your cock!" I ordered my husband.

My husband thrust up as I thrust down. My swollen clit rubbed where we banged together. I sat down fully on my husband's cock and rocked rubbing my clit hard against him. I was so wound up from Jay downstairs that my pussy crushed my husband's cock as I soaked his belly as I came so hard. I groaned trembling on my husband's cock but I was thinking of my son's bigger cock. I was thinking how his bigger cock would feel in my pussy making me cum.

I let out a burst of hot thick cum when my husband twisted and pulled my nipples. I dropped to his chest and he rolled us over. He centered between my wide open thighs and started pounding his cock into my wet hot pussy. Oh damn, he pounded against my swollen clit and caused me to tense my entire body and cum again. I felt my cum slide between my middle aged but still firm ass cheeks. I trembled when I felt my juices wet my back star. Would I give Jay my ass?

My husband was pounding his cock deep and hard into my pussy making me tremble. I could feel the pressure building within me as his cock moved in and out my soaking wet hot pussy. My jaw clenched and my body went stiff and crushed Jayden's cock. He could not hold back and shot his hot thick cum to the depths of my cunt. The heat of his cum set me off and I convulsed into a massive orgasm. My pussy pulsed on my husband's cock milking his cum to fill my pussy. "Oh damn Jay," I groaned.

My husband was groaning and thrusting and didn't hear what I had moaned. When he pulled back my pussy sprayed his chest and my belly. As I felt my hot cum wet my belly I thought of Jay stretching my belly then nursing on my filled breasts and thick nipples. I trembled again and pulled my husband down upon those breasts. In the quiet of post climax I heard the door squeak as it closed. My son Jay had watched and listened to his father fucking his mother. I mini climax washed over my body as I thought on my son between my legs his thick cock deep inside me.

I dreamed all night of Jay fucking his mother. I dreamed of sucking his long thick cock until it was rock hard. I dreamed of sliding down his cock until his fat cockhead hit the depths of my cunt. I dreamed of my son pounding his cock deep and hard into his mother. In one last sinful dream he slid his long thick cock deep into my ass. I awoke to a dripping pussy and soaked bedding. My wet panties were missing from the door threshold.

My husband teased me while we were dressing about the night before but thanked me for the pleasure he received. My pussy dripped into my morning panties as I thought of my son Jay fucking me. All day as we packed the van my son was rubbing up against me keeping my panties wet. I felt his thick cock on my hips and ass and his hands innocently rubbing my ass and breasts. He did it when his dad was busy and I had to hiss at him and slap his hands away.

Well we finally stopped for dinner after the two hour drive. Jay sat across from me and ran his foot up under my skirt and between my legs. I gave him dirty looks but he pushed all up between my thighs until his toes touched my wet panties; my soaking wet panties. I closed my eyes and rubbed my swollen clit against his toes. All too soon he made me cum and I soaked his foot. When he pulled away I took the table napkin and shoved it against my wet panties to soak up my cum.

My husband was anxious to get to the hotel so I had to go to the car with wet panties. I complained how cramped we were in the back seat. My husband suggested moving the box against my window and my cuddling or sitting on Jay's lap for the next few hours. Jay said it was okay with him as we often sat that way watching television in the den.

We started out in the dark heading for the hotel and I had been lulled by the motion and fell asleep. I thought I was dreaming to pleasure between my legs. I must have shifted on my son's lap as I was now straddling Jay's thighs so my legs were wide open. My pleated skirt had slid far up my thighs. Jay had cupped his hand on one of my breasts and his other hand was under my skirt massaging my pussy lips through my panties. I was so shocked I couldn't move!

I felt something very hard and very thick between my ass cheeks and pressing against my panties. Jay was humping my pussy in the dark of the van. His cock was rock hard directly against my panties as he had lifted my skirt in back. His hand and his hard cock had made my panties very wet again while my body reacted to him while I was also sleeping. His fingers now slid under the hem of my soaking wet panties and he was rubbing my swollen clit.

I had my back against his chest and my head was lying on his shoulder. I turned toward his ear. "Jay, you have to stop what you're doing. I am your mother," I whispered to him.

I whispered for him to stop once more but that didn't work at all! He lifted me up and fumbled under my ass then shocking me he pushed my panties down my thighs. Before I could react he sat my wet pussy right on his fat bare cock. He gripped my hips and rode the top of his long cock through my now wide open dripping wet pussy. I was giving him a wet cameltoe massage.

His fat cockhead rubbed my swollen clit as his long hard cock slid between my wet pussy lips. Soon there was no way I was gonna get him to stop. I moved my face and started kissing his neck and ear and moaning against him. His other hand slid under my top and found its way into my bra cup. His strong sports hand cupped my large breast and his fingers tweaked my nipples. Jay's cock was hitting right on the spot to keep me primed and dripping. All too soon I was reaching the tipping point and I pulled the neckline of my top and bit down as my orgasm overwhelmed me. I tried to keep quiet but still moaned as I shook through a body shaking wet orgasm.

Before I could recover Jay lifted my ass and his cockhead found the wet slick entrance to my pussy. His fat cockhead pushed my pussy lips open and invaded me. He was larger than my husband and pain preceded pleasure. He slowly pulled my hips downward sliding more and more of his long thick cock up into his mother's cunt. My husband's cock did not prepare me for my son's thick cock pushing my inner pussy walls outwards with all his girth.

My pussy felt overwhelmed with cock. I moaned as more and more of my son's cock pushed its way upwards as I slowly sunk down onto his thicker and longer cock. Finally my ass was back on his lap and his cock was way up to the top of my pussy. I felt stuffed and exploded as his cock pulsed within my hot wet pussy. I never expected I'd love the feel of a big cock up deep within me.

I knew Jay was my son and I knew this was supposed to be wrong; that this was incest. My husband was one seat away driving the van but I now knew I loved my son's cock filling my cunt. He gripped my ass and slowly raised me to his cockhead. My pussy then reclaimed his long thick cock as I sunk back down on his man cock. I put my feet on the floor of the van and took over riding his fat cock, up and down and in and out.

"Yea Mom just like that. I love your wet tight cunt! Suck my hot cum out of my cock with that tight cunt. Give me a hot fuck before I leave. My cock loves your hot wet tight cunt. Fucking make me cum, bitch," my son groaned into my ear.

I realized I loved the way he talked to me! He had his hand in my bra pulling on my now hard nipple making my pussy weep. His other hand was around my hip stroking my clit. His hand and cock was driving me to another powerful orgasm. It struck me suddenly! My destroyed pussy walls pulsed on my son's cock as I throbbed through my own climax. My hot pussy juice dripped out of my cunt and fell to the mat on the floor.

It was dark in the van but I saw stars behind my closed eyes as I trembled in my climax. "Honey turn up the radio. I really like this song. Also turn up the A/C blower it's getting warm in the van," I yelled to my husband. I wanted to cover the noise of the incest that was happing in the middle seats.

Suddenly Jay slammed my hips down hard. His cock went so deep that his cockhead must have pushed against my cervix. There was now a little pain and discomfort but my son ejaculated his hot sperm up his long cock and soaked the door to my womb. I was instantly worried as my husband had been snipped and that was our birth control. I was unprotected!

I felt my son's cock pulse over and over and felt his hot cum fill my hot wet pussy. He rode his cock deep up inside me for several minutes until he let out a long breath and let me sink back to his lap. I had let my son fuck me! I had let my son fill my cunt with his hot cum! His thick cock was locked inside my pussy like an alpha not letting his spunk drip out. He was pulling on both nipples and I trembled into another climax.

"Jay, you fucked your mother! You took me while I was sleeping. Your cum is up inside me! What are we going to do? We can't let your father find out," I tried to justify my son fucking me.

Jay didn't answer or defend himself. He lifted me and slid his cock out of my pussy. He pushed me forward a little and I felt his cum begin to drip out between my lips. His hand came to my pussy then he brought his fingers to my mouth and wiped his thick cum across my lips. I groaned and opened my mouth as his fingers pushed in. Jay went back for more cum and I sucked his fingers clean several times. I loved his taste!

He pushed two fingers into my pussy and groaning I wet them. I watched via the passing highway lights as my son cleaned his mother's pussy juices from his fingers. He went up into my pussy several times and sucked his fingers clean. The last time he made me open my mouth and he pushed his fingers in deep. I tasted his cum and my pussy juices. Who was I becoming? Some truck stop whore?

Whispering in my ear he told me to pull up my panties and cover my sexy pussy. As my panties came up my thighs Jay lifted me so they slid over my ass. "That's a good mommy," he whispered and bit my ear lobe.

My husband lowered the radio and said we were at the hotel. He got the key after registering and we brought in our overnight bags. When we went to the bedroom there was only one bed! It was a king size bed! My husband called to the desk and was told it was the only room left as many parents were also driving their child to the college. It was late and we were tied so we decided to make the best of it.

My husband laughed and said I could sleep between the two most important men in my life. My son shrugged his shoulders and headed for the bathroom. I had expected a two room suite and had only packed my sexy short nightie. I had to wear it and came out in it after my turn in the bathroom. I was in there some time trying to clean my pussy of my son's cum. Both men gave me a wolf whistle and I told them to shut the hell up. They laughed.

My husband lifted the covers and I did slip in between them; my husband that had fucked me last night and the son that just fucked me in the van! I told both of them to behave as I was very tired and wanted my sleep. They laughed and rolled away from me. I turned towards my husband and soon fell asleep. The back seat incest must have affected my dreams as I was feeling a cock sliding slowly in and out of my wet pussy. I drifted awake and realized it was a cock in my pussy; a thick long cock! I was dripping my juices and already close to a climax.

"Jayden, you have to stop; Jay is in the bed," I whispered. But horrors I heard that sound my husband makes when he snores.

It was Jay's cock that was in my pussy! That fucking in the back of the van had opened my pussy to take his thick length. I told him to stop but he stayed in my warm cunt and slowly rode his cock in and out. He lifted my thigh and his cock went even deeper. He was hitting spots my husband never did driving me to a strong climax.

My pussy clamped all along my son's thick cock as I climaxed. I felt his thick cock pulse inside me then I felt his heat fill my cunt. His throbbing inside his mother and feeling his hot cum made me climax again. I couldn't help it and bit my husband's shoulder to keep from screaming. He rolled towards me and started pulling on my nipples.

My son slowly regained his hard erection while still moving within me. He placed his strong hand on my sweaty back as I felt his fingers playing around where his thick cock was entering my pussy. Suddenly I felt him playing with my anus circling, wetting it and slightly pushing against it.

OMG I felt something push against my anal ring and some pain. Something breached and entered my ass. I tried to guess and thought it was his big thumb trying to push all the way up my ass chute. I felt it spin inside my hot tunnel and move back and forth. His thumb slid from my ass then I felt more pain as I thought two fingers moved into my ass as his cock still worked in and out of my twitching pussy.