Marcy’s Two Men Ride Her Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son was moving his fingers in my ass side to side making room to use my ass with his thick cock. I made the mistake of moaning softly. Jay pushing his cock into my hot pussy and moving his fingers into my ass caused me to cum hard on his cock and spray all over the bed. I moaned over and over as my pussy pulsed on his hard cock. My husband moaned and ripped my nightie to expose my breasts. He closed his lips on my nipple and sucked hard.

I was distracted and Jay must have added another finger and slid those three up my ass. I groaned and realized I loved this new feeling of having my ass filled! New feelings ran up my body as nerves in my ass started firing off. Jay sped up fucking my ass with those fingers and then I felt my husband rubbing my clit. I bit the pillow that I had shoved in my mouth and I came all over Jayden's fingers.

I ejected pussy fluids against my husband's hand as my ass pulsed down on three fingers shoved deep up inside. My body shook out of control as my legs stiffened and shot out straight. My body got so hot as I grabbed my husband's head and crushed his mouth against my poor breasts. My son softly moved his fingers out and back into my ass. I was trembling from the climax; rumblings throughout my body, tits to pussy to ass.

I spit out the pillow and said, "What the fuck was that? What the fuck did you men just do to me? You made me cum so hard with my son's fingers up my ass and my husband rubbing my clit! What was all that?" I groaned.

"We're not done yet Mom," my son said.

I felt his cock slid out of my pussy and his fingers slide from my ass. My ass felt empty and I moaned. I felt his cockhead slide through my pussy lips and I let down hot juices. I felt Jay's hands on my ass as he pulled my cheeks apart. Oh fuck! He was pushing his fat cockhead against my anus. His fingers must have opened me because his cockhead breached my assring.

My husband was still sucking my nipples and rubbing my clit causing me to feel his pleasure. My son slid the rest of his cock into my ass. I groaned from the slight pain and the pleasure. He rolled me so my back was on his chest and I felt his cock deep up my ass. My pussy was dripping, wetting my son's balls and his cockshaft as he started moving his cock in my ass.

"Oh damn Jayden our son has his cock up my ass. We should have done this way before this! I love the feeling of being filled with cock in my ass! It is so naughty and yet so exciting," I groaned.

"Time to double team Mom, Dad. Why don't you start by sucking on her delicious pussy?" I heard my son suggest.

I slowly came out of an overload of pleasure. I was filled in my ass by my son's long thick cock and my pussy was being eaten by my husband. I came violently as my husband sucked my swollen clit. I could hear him sucking down my hot thick pussy juices as I sprayed over and over. I grabbed my husband's hair and pulled him off my clit.

I felt him move between my thighs and he brought his cockhead to my dripping pussy. My son had hold of his mother's mature tits and was pulling on my hard nipples. My husband pushed his cock deep into my pussy and I was overwhelmed with pleasure. My pussy was being filled by my husband's cock and from behind my ass was filled with my son's thick long cock.

Jay didn't wait for me to get use to his big cock in my ass and my husband's cock in my pussy. Jay pulled out of my ass to just his fat cockhead then pushed in to have his balls slap my ass. Jay rode his cock out and in my ass pounding his balls against me. I was moaning and huffing as my son's cock opened up my ass. New nerves of pleasure were exploding in my ass along his cock.

I looked at my husband with wide hungry eyes. Now was the time for his cock to go deep down my pussy as he rubbed my swollen clit. I was moaning with each thrust and my pussy was leaking onto my son then the sheets.

"I'm gonna cum deep into your ass, Mother," Jay moaned.

Jay pounded into my ass over and over again for several minutes as my husband matched him thrust for thrust into my pussy. Jay groaned and his cock started pulsing. I could feel each swell and pulse of his fat cock along my dark tube and somewhat against my g-spot. A heat rushed throughout my body as my ass tube gripped my son's cock and pulsed over and over. I shook through a powerful body shaking orgasm. I screamed as Jay pulled hard on my long red hair.

I was now just moaning through my climax aftershocks as my husband continued to get his pleasure in my pussy. Each shove of his cock pushed my swollen clit against the base of his thick cockshaft and caused my hot pussy juice to stream out. My thighs and belly were soaked as I lie on my son's chest taking my husband's cock deep into my pussy.

My son's thick cock in my ass and my husband filling my pussy was stroking nerve endings I had never felt before. Another thundering climax overtook me and my cunt milked the hot cum from my husband's cock. I reached up and pulled his face down and gave him a deep and lasting kiss. I told him I loved him beyond all else. My two men rolled me between them. Jay was still up my ass and my husband was still filling my overworked pussy. I fell asleep between the two most important men in my life.

I slept the sleep of the fully fucked. In my awaking I could feel my son using my ass again for his pleasure as I cuddled my husband. My hand was moving up and down Jayden's cock as he moaned in his sleep. Keeping my son's cock in my ass I rolled and took my husband's cock in my mouth. I stroked his hard shaft as I sucked the crown of his cock. My husband's body trembled as his hot thick cum shot into my mouth. I sucked it all down into my belly.

Jayden groaned and ran his fingers through my long red hair mumbling how much he loved me. I felt Jay's cock tremble and his hot cum fill my ass once again. I moved my fingers down onto my pussy and just a few rubs on my swollen clit pushed me over into a warm climax. I felt Jay pull me against him and he gripped my nearest breast and played with my nipple. His cock felt great in my ass but I really wanted him to suck my nipples like he use to do.

Jay pulled his cock out of my ass and slapped across my cheeks then walked into the bathroom. "Get out of this bed slut and get your son's cock clean," my husband ordered me quietly.

I slid out the side of the bed and stood. Immediately Jay's cum dripped out my asshole and ran across my pussy lips and down my thighs. I used my fingers to catch his cum then licked them clean. My son was just entering the shower and I joined him. I became his mother and he became my little boy. I soaped him and cleaned him all over.

When he was all clean I soaped his cock until it was rock hard. I turned and pulled my ass cheeks apart. Jay laughed but moved behind me and brought his cockhead to my waiting asshole. His broad cockhead pushed me open and his soapy cockshaft slid deep into my ass. Damn, I moaned from the pleasure I now felt from cock filling my ass.

Jay moved his cock back and forth in my ass as his hands came around and massaged my soapy tits. One hand drifted down my belly and rubbed my swollen clit. All too soon I came trembling as my son's cock filled my ass yet again with his hot thick cum. He kissed then nipped my wet shoulders and neck. He told me he loved me beyond all else.

I moved forward and his thick cock slid from my ass. I moved quickly and knelt before him and took his cock in my mouth. I did not care about the soap as I wanted the last of his cum across my tongue. I sucked and was rewarded with a hot dollop.

My son pulled me up and washed me. My husband walked in and yelled that there better be hot water left. My son slipped out leaving me to suck my husband's cock then take him up my ass for the first time in our marriage. Jayden didn't complain about sloppy seconds but gave me a hard and deep ass fucking. We softly washed each other and laughed about the changes in our sex life.

I told my husband I was very sad that my son would be away at college especially after changing our sex life. I confessed I wanted Jay to fuck me and fuck me often especially in my ass. Jayden laughed and said maybe we can work something out. He did point out that Jay would come home from time to time if we bought him a car. I kissed my husband deeply.

Epilogue: A new dream came true! Any weekend Jay came home I became my son's fuck toy. I stayed naked and available to my two men. My husband and Jay would double team me making me cum like crazy. When I visited, Jay's fraternity brothers took turns sucking and fucking my cunt while Jay fucked my ass over and over. The fraternity brothers all had to be at least eighteen to pledge and for me they had to use condoms. I would cook for the guys and they paid by sucking my pussy until I soaked their faces. I was dessert spread out on the kitchen table.

Let me describe one horny weekend. I had just finished my period and I told the boys they could bareback. A big cheer went up! They covered a coffee table with pillows and I lay on my back. Those kind fraternity brothers held my thighs back and wide. One after the other they fucked me hard and deep filling my pussy with hot young men cum. I loved the feel of their bare hard cocks. Some took turns sucking my nipples. OMG I came so hard! They had to put towels down under me to absorb all the cum I sprayed and dripped out of my climaxing pussy.

I took a bathroom break to let my pussy drain. I caught some cum on my fingers and tasted the mixed and marinated spunk. I don't know what switch flipped in my brain once my son and husband had double teamed me but I loved getting fucked and cumming over and over. When I returned there was a fraternity brother on a low table with a hard cock pointing at the ceiling. By now I knew my son, Jay, had the longest, thickest cock!

I straddled the coffee table and took that boy's cock all the way into my pussy. None of these boys cared about sloppy seconds, or thirds, or whatever. I rode that cock until I climaxed spraying the chest of that panting thrusting boy. I felt someone push me over and a fat cockhead found its target of my anus. Once it breached my back star I knew it was Jay. His wonderfully thick long cock slid into my ass and I groaned as I felt two hard cocks filling my caverns.

The boy on the table pulled back to just his cockhead in my pussy. Jay pushed forward to fill my ass deep. As if on cue the two cocks started a cadence alternating filling my holes. I came so fucking hard! My tits were getting groped by other fraternity brothers and my hard nipples twisted and pulled. I came so fucking hard again I soaked both cocks and hairy balls.

My head was turned to one side and a hard cock filled my mouth. The young man used my mouth and his fist to fire off a salvo of hot cum. He groaned as I sucked his cockhead getting all his sauce. I tipped my head back and swallowed his load making loud noises and then laughing. My head was turned to the other side and another cock filled my mouth.

I realized my son and his two fraternity brothers were triple teaming my poor abused body. I pushed down hard and quickly on the cock under me and pushed back hard to take my son's cock deep down my ass. I sucked hard and fast on the cock in my mouth. I wanted all of us to cum at the same time but it became more like a sequence of cum explosions!

My mouth was filled with pulses of hot thick cum and I swallowed with each splurge. My pussy was used as pulses of cum were ejected against my abused cervix then dripped down that pumping cockshaft. My son grabbed my hips and drove his cock as deep into my ass as he could pounding away as each hot pulse of cum left his cockhead. My mind and body erupted in a huge climax and I soaked the table and floor with all the cum left in my pussy. I had the 'little death' and collapsed on the brother below me and fainted fully spent.

I awoke held by my son in a warm tub of scented water. I lay upon my son's chest as his strong hands held my mature motherly breasts and his fingers played with my hard thick nipples. I felt his hard cock within the cheeks of my ass and I was very content. I told my husband when I returned that I wanted a child from my son. We discussed having a child as a middle aged woman but I held fast.

I didn't bother with birth control and only Jay was allowed to cum in my cunt. I begged him to come home the weekend I knew I was going to ovulate. I wanted my husband to be part of the ceremony. I had candles throughout the bedroom and my two men laughed and gave me grief but I persevered.

I crawled on the center of the bed on my knees and dropped my mature tits and cheek to the sheets. I reached back and pulled my ass cheeks apart and my anus shone from the lube I had prepared myself with. I had towels underneath me for I knew I would be spraying my hot juices when I was overcome within my climax.

"Fuck my ass, husband! Fuck me deep and hard and make me cum. Prepare me for my son's potent sperm to explode deep into my pussy and drown my womb. I must prepare my pussy for my son's long thick cock to drive deep into me and knock me up. Yes, my husband, fill my ass with your cock. Stir me up for the fucking of my life!" I groaned and shook my ass at my husband.

Jayden walked his knees up the bed until his cockhead touched my shinning anus. I reached back and gripped my husband's hard cock and placed the crown against my dark lips. I trembled as I slowly pushed back and his crown parted the doorway. My analring slid over his cockhead and gripped him tightly behind the ridge of his crown.

My lube anointed his cockshaft as he slowly filled my ass with cock. My son had taken my anal cherry but my husband had used my ass for our sexual pleasure multiple times. My dark channel was use to cock and my bowels drinking cum. When Jayden's ballsack hit my dripping pussy I groaned knowing the pleasure that was coming. My husband tenderly stroked my back as all of his cock filled my ass.

"Fuck me husband, fuck my ass!" I growled.

Jayden slapped my ass several times starting me up the climb to my powerful orgasms. He pulled back to his crown then slammed his cock in deep. I huffed from my ass being filled with hard cock. My husband grabbed my long red hair and started plowing my ass with all his cock. I grunted and moaned as he pulled me back and pounded his cock deep into my darkness.

I could feel my hot pussy juices beginning to run down my thighs. Soon there would be a puddle of woman cum as my pussy sprayed the towels. My husband held my long red hair in his fingers as his hands gripped my hips. I pushed back hard against my husband's thighs and the slap, slap, slap was loud in the bedroom.

My son joined in by pulling on my hard nipples and rubbing my clit. He pinched my knot and I screamed into the sheets as a climax overtook me and I came. I could hear the sprays of my cum hitting the towel multiple times as I trembled though my climax. My husband continued to pound his cock back and forth in my ass. I few times he pulled all out then quickly shoved his cock in deep. Oh fuck, that felt so good!

The abused nerves around the doorway into my ass fired me into another climax. I soaked my son's hand in hot pussy juices. My husband growled and pulled my hair so hard my face came off the sheets. He was balls deep in my ass and I felt his shaft pulse and his cum explode out his cockhead and filled my ass. His heat and the memories of cum filling my ass drove me to another climax.

I lost my strength and fell to the bed and my husband followed me down. His thighs lay on my quivering ass as his cock pulsed deep down my dark tunnel. We rolled to our sides on a dry spot like spoons and breathed deeply. After some time I told my husband to roll me onto his chest. I lay spread-eagled my pussy dripping, my legs wide and my breasts rising and falling. My son could see all of his spent mother.

I curled my finger at my son Jay and pointed to my pussy. He walked his knees between the thighs of his father and mother and slapped my pussy with his fat cockhead right on my swollen clit. Its sensitive head was exposed and my body trembled each time his cockhead hit that button. I could feel my pussy juices run out and wet between my ass cheeks and anoint my husband's balls. He was still in my ass but not as hard.

Jay teased me with his cockhead rubbing between my red curly haired pussy lips. He left his cock to marinate between my hot wet lips and he twisted my hard nipples. My legs shot out straight and shook as a climax overtook me. I sprayed juices at my son, some wetting his cock and some wetting his manly athletic chest.

"Oh my son, fill your mother's pussy with your wonderful cock! Fuck your mother and give me your baby sperm. Drive your cock deep into my cunt and paint the door of my womb white with your cum. My egg is waiting for your alpha sperm to claim it and start a baby inside me. Oh fuck your mother, Jay. Fuck me good!" I groaned and pleaded with my son.

I moaned when I finally felt his fat cockhead breach the doorway to my hot wet pussy. He grabbed my thighs and pushed them up and out opening my pussy to his desires. My husband grabbed behind my knees to help his son fuck his mother. When my son's cock filled my pussy I could still feel my husband in my ass! Jay's hands were free to grip my full tits and pull on my nipples.

My fluids ran out from my pussy lips anointing my son's long thick cock. He was giving his mother all his length; cockhead to ballsack. Jay would change the slope of his cock and rub my g-pad and my clit driving my body to extreme pleasure. Jay picked up the pace driving his man cock deep into my pussy. His fat crown was hitting the depths of my pussy as if he wanted to penetrate my womb.

I watched him grit his teeth and his face and neck turn deep red. I knew he was close and I knew how to get him over the edge. I started playing with my pussy and clit and rubbing my juices along his thick cockshaft.

"Fuck your mother you bad boy! Push your huge cock deep into your mother like you have always wanted. Claim your mother's pussy for a place for your long thick cock. Fuck your mother Jay, fuck me good! Force your cock deep and hard into where you were born. Do that terrible sin and fuck your mother taking her from your father. Fuck me son, FUCK ME!" I screamed.

Jay groaned and pounded into my pussy with all of his strength. I could feel his fat cock base pushing against my swollen pussy lips as if he was trying to knot with me. His fat cockhead was pounding my cervix at the depths of my pussy. I came! My cunt grabbed my son's cock all along his thick shaft. I felt every shudder as his cock exploded his cum at the depths of my waiting pussy. I swore I felt five, six, seven pulses and felt the heat of his thick sauce.

"I love you Mom, I love you Mom, I always have!" my son blubbered as he continued to thrust into my pussy.

My husband and son fully spent with their cum buried deep in my body rolled me over on my side. My son Jay's cock was still firm filling my pussy. My husband's cock was softer in my ass. Jay gripped my breasts until my husband put an arm over me and squeezed my nearest breast. I could feel my juices leaking out as I lay between my two most important men. I fell asleep very pleasured.

I awoke alone in the bed and could hear both showers going. I decided to shower later and walked naked to the kitchen and started the coffee. All I put on was an apron and could feel the coolness on my ass. My husband came down first and rubbed his strong hands across my ass then down my crack. I rewarded him with some morning juice on his fingers.

Jayden laughed and sat naked at the table and I poured him a cup of coffee. He massaged my breasts and pulled at my nipples. Just then I saw my son, Jay, walk into the kitchen naked with his long thick cock straight out. He pushed me over then down and my tits were flat on the table. I turned my head and watched my husband.