Marcy’s Two Men Ride Her Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy, I thing you need another dose of thick hot baby cum just to be sure!"

My son kicked out my feet wide and brought his cockhead to my dripping pussy. He ran his cock between my red curly haired pussy and found the entrance to my birth chamber. He pushed hard and filled my pussy with one thrust. I moaned as loud as I could. My son then started pounding his cock deep into my pussy hitting my cervix over and over.

I could not deny him as he held me down on the table as his balls slapped my pussy with each thrust. I listened to him grunt each time his thick cock went deep. I took my hand and caressed my husband's cheek. He stood and rubbed his cock across my wet lips until it as firm. He grabbed my long red hair and pulled my face to the edge. I opened my mouth and gladly took his cock deep against my throat.

For the next few minutes I had cock in my mouth and deep in my pussy. My son was pounding me against the table and my swollen clit was rubbing on the edge. Suddenly my legs started trembling and I crashed into a strong climax. My hot juices sprayed out wetting the floor under the table as I groaned around my husband's cock still in my mouth.

My son pulled out of my pussy and his hands spread my ass cheeks. I could feel my asshole pulse knowing what was coming next. Jay's fat cockhead found the target and breached my anus; his head entering to his ridge. He ran his fingers through my pussy lips and lubed his cockshaft. With a grunt all his thick length filled my pulsing ass and his heavy ballsack slapped my wet pussy lips.

I had neglected sucking my husband's cock so he grabbed my hair and started thrusting his cock deep into my mouth. My tongue came alive as I licked and sucked my husband's cock. He pumped his cockshaft with his hand while I sucked on his helmet. He yelled and groaned and thrust into my mouth as his hot sperm ejected against the back of my throat.

His hot thick lube did the trick and I took his cockhead into my throat. I kept his manhood sealed in my throat as I sucked all of his cum down into my belly. He groaned then pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot a few pulses of his cum onto my cheeks. He let out a long breath then sat on his chair and took a pull from his coffee cup. He smiled and ran a finger through his cum and painted my extended tongue until all was gone.

I don't know if my son had stopped to watch his father abuse his mother's mouth but he suddenly started pounding his cock deep into my ass. Each time he went deep my clit rolled over the edge of the table building me towards another climax. My son started jackhammering his cock into my ass and I screamed as I came soaking the floor again.

My son started slapping my ass hard; I'm sure turning it red. I listened as my son was breathing raggedly and knew he was close. "In my pussy Jay, in my pussy!" I yelled. My son pulled out of my ass and in one thrust filled my cunt. He went head to balls deep in my pussy as if he was trying to open my womb and fill it with his baby making cum. I trembled as my body crashed into a powerful climax.

All along my son's cockshaft my pussy gripped and pulsed milking him of his hot thick cum as I boiled him in my hot juices. He pulled my long hair straight back and my face came off the table as I screamed towards the ceiling. He held my long hair like reins as he rode his mother's pussy with long thick cock. His pussy wet thighs slapped against my ass cheeks as he thrust deep into me. My son groaned with each pulse of his cum that filled my pussy. He stopped and rubbed his balls against my dripping pussy lips as his cock marinated in the depths of his mother's sex. He released my hair and tenderly stroked my sweaty back.

After a few minutes my son slid his cock slowly out of his mother's pussy. He slapped my ass a few times then asked, "What's for breakfast?" then sat opposite his father. A hand from each of my two most loved men slid under my apron and gripped a mature full breast. My nipples hardened and poked into their palm. Jay used his other hand to slap my ass over and over and I trembled into another wet climax.

"Someone is gonna have to mop up that soaking wet cum puddle," my son said laughing. My husband joined in.

Yes, Jay got me pregnant! I had to stop my trips to the fraternity house when my belly got too big. Many of the brothers got a perverse thrill fucking a pregnant mother especially since they could ride me bareback. A few loved to spluge there hot cum on my big belly and now larger tits. A few happy months later, once again Jay was sucking milk from my breasts when he visited his daughter/sister. Home for the summer I got fucked every day! I was a very happy mother!