Mardi Gras Mischief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

Anthony pulled up to an incredible mansion and was amazed by the magnificence in front of him. He had no idea why he was lucky enough to be invited to this place, to experience New Orleans in all of the ways he had been dreaming. Even the thought made his pants begin to bulge and he quickly tried to distract himself so that he could get out of the car. As the door opened, he was surprised when a long, silk-covered blue hand reached down to pull him out of the car. He looked up into the sparkling grey eyes of the sexiest woman he had ever laid eyes on. She had to be twice his age at least, but this was even more of a turn-on. The woman softly whispered with a warm breath that fell on Anthony's neck, "Welcome to the house of desires and destiny. Do you have an invitation somewhere?" Anthony reached into his jacket pocket and handed over the card. The woman leaned down and gently kissed his lips before pointing him to the front door. "Have the night of your life. Any fantasy can come true here. Welcome to New Orleans."

**********

Cassandra had most of her clothes stripped off before she got into her hotel room. She ran to the shower and quickly found her hands exploring her voluptuous naked body. She gently caressed her hard nipples, squeezing them right at the tips. Her right hand slowly reached down, lightly dancing over the curve of her hips before she felt the dampness between her legs immediately warm her fingers. She slid her fingers up into her dripping wet pussy and let out a small groan. The anticipation of the night ahead had sent shivers through her system. She began to feel her clit swell with excitement as she brought the sweet taste of her juices on her fingers to her lips. She reached her fingers back down and slowly brought them in and out while her thumb continued to stimulate her engorged clit. It took very little time before she felt her body ignite with warmth and her body begin to tremble from the inside out. The warmth of the shower water added to the strength of her orgasm and she felt her entire body breath with ecstasy. She reached for her towel, found her sexiest little red mini-dress and slipped it over her perfect curves. She decided against underwear as the heat was enough of a cover for her and she loved how sexy it made her feel to be bare. She glanced at herself in the mirror and was more than satisfied at the person staring back at her. Her ex had no idea what he had given up and this night she was going to let the city lead her with an openness she had never allowed herself. A warm, wet breeze floated through her window as if the air had been sensing her desires. **********

The music in the ballroom suddenly became quiet. Melanie caught her breath for a moment realizing she had no idea how much time had passed or how many bodies she had already intimately touched. For that matter, she couldn't tell if the dripping from between her legs was sweat or pure ecstatic lust. There had been at least a few bodies and lips she had felt that she was longing to come across again. The fantasies in her mind were going crazy -- man, woman, three, four, five, young, old - none of this mattered. She simply wanted her desires to be fed, to taste the desires of others. As if on cue, she suddenly heard a woman's voice she recognized speaking from the stage, although the darkness of the room prevented her from seeing the beauty she remembered from her arrival.

"Welcome my friends and lovers to a night of fantasy and sensual fulfillment that you will only experience once in your life in the finest city in the world. We are here to ensure that all of your needs and desires are met without boundaries. A feast for the senses awaits you -- my home is yours for the night -- explore as you wish. There are only a few rules this evening - you cannot remove your masks throughout the night, you cannot exchange names or contact information, and you will depart separately from one another -- you will remain a mystery. We will end the night with breakfast and fireworks at six in the morning after which we will get you home in separate vehicles. For now, please turn your attention to the back of the room for a show to entice your mind and your senses."

The room was silent as everyone shifted their attention. Anthony was on the side of room and couldn't believe the feelings washing over him. He found himself breathless with the anticipation of the night ahead. How could he have gotten this lucky? He looked around and noticed that with everyone in mask, he could not distinguish one person from another other than to admire the sexy outfits and silhouettes of the women in the room -- beautiful busty figures everywhere.

At the back of the room he saw a spotlight begin to illuminate two naked figures, one man, one woman, with what looked like silk ropes hanging from their skin. They began to walk elegantly around two metal poles as the music played the sound of a heartbeat pounding through the floor. The pair would connect together in a brief tease before separating to their individual poles. Their ropes began to tie together and it wasn't long before they were connected in bondage play. Another naked couple came out and began to tease the two already bound. There were light strokes and leather whips to add to the excitement. Soon, the second woman became handcuffed to the first and their tongues began to slowly dance together. There were moans beginning to come from the onlookers. At a distance, Anthony caught the eye of a woman with an incredible body -- a sexy black mini skirt showed off her legs while a low-cut purple blouse showed enough skin for Anthony to want to see the rest. He smiled a flirtatious smile before he turned his attention back to the show, sensing that the woman was still aware of his presence.

**********

Melanie found her breath getting shorter and shorter as she watched the intensity and sensuality of the display before her. She wished she could jump in to join the couples, to be tied into their sensuous game play. Fantasies began to run wild in her head and she found her hands reaching around her body, feeling the jolts of electricity that ran through her. She felt herself feel slightly self-conscious of touching herself in front of others when she looked across the room and saw a young man staring across the room at her. For a second she questioned whether he was truly even looking at her, but when she subtly glanced around she realized that she was the only possibility. His gorgeous smile then made her knees quiver. There was something familiar about the way he stood, the way he smiled that immediately put her at ease. She wished that he would do more than smile and just come over and take her then and there. Where were these crazy thoughts coming from? She knew she wanted an adventure in New Orleans, but could she really be this risqué and have a sensuous fuck with a stranger in front of a crowd of other people? Is this what she pictured when she thought of a having the most erotic night of her life? She took a deep breath, determined that she was not going to let her mind talk her out of this and was going to simply and purely let her body make her decisions tonight. She needed a night of pure, unadulterated passion that she would never forget -- that would transport her to a completely new world of desire.

As she continued to watch the naked performers begin to kiss, dance and fuck in front of her, using poles as additional leverage for reaching the perfect partner positions, she suddenly felt a hand slip around the back of her waist and lips gently kiss the side of her bare neck. She felt a shiver start from the nape of her neck, pass through her breasts and down to the drips of her pussy. A young, male voice whispered, "You are the sexiest woman in this place. I want to ravage you from head to toe. Right here. Right now." She felt his large, engorged cock press against her ass. Melanie turned around and saw the smiling stranger in front of her, exactly the way she wanted it. She felt her body start to give over and let her mind give in. She reached up, grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him in for a deep, wet, tongue filled kiss that seemed to last for hours. She let his fingers slip up her skirt between her thighs and could feel his pleasure against her as he realized there was nothing there to block his way.

******

Melanie turned back around and found her eyes locked with one of the show's performers. Two hands reached out, one for Melanie and one for Anthony, pulling them into the performance. Melanie's hands were suddenly wrapped in silk ropes around the pole, bound to one another and the pole. Her mask was covered with an additional blindfold. Anthony was directed to slowly unbutton her blouse, one by one, kissing her juicy skin with every exposed area. Melanie could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter by the moment, ecstatic waves rushing through her body. She felt her skirt slip off, exposing her full nakedness to the surrounding crowd. She heard appreciation all around, yet felt like this was her own experience. Completely vulnerable, she had to trust the moment. Hands were exploring every piece of her. She felt lips on her lips, breath on her neck, fingers caressing her lower back, and a tongue slowly consuming the juices forming between her legs. Male and female bodies surrounded her, hardened cocks teased her breasts, feathers danced around her hardened nipples and her clit swelled with anticipation. Her toes began to curl as she felt the waves of her orgasm begin to circle through her body. The noise level in the room was increasing with rhythmic moans pulsing the air. Unable to hold back any longer, Melanie let out a scream as her body shivered uncontrollably with orgasmic fury. Anthony came to her ear and whispered, "now it is our turn." He unbound her hands, removed the blindfold, took her by the hand and led her through another door that led to a room with colorful silks hanging from the ceiling and mattresses on the floor. He grabbed the small of her back and laid her gently onto the mattress. Melanie unzipped his pants and let out a groan of delight when she got her first glance at his long, thick cock. She quickly surrounded his perfection with her mouth, drawing him in and out of her lips. She began slowly, licking and cherishing every taste she was experiencing. She began to use her fingers at the base, pushing up against his prostate as she increased the speed of her sucking. As she heard and felt him getting closer to release, she slowed back down and brought him down onto the bed with her. She grabbed his tongue between her lips and sucked it deep into her throat as her nails began to dig into his back. The pain for Anthony was intoxicating. He had never felt this kind of pleasure in his life and was overcome with passion for this woman whose name he did not even know. He knew he needed to be inside of her, so pulled her close and flipped her on her back. She lifted her legs as he thrust his cock deep into her welcoming wet pussy. He began to thrust slowly as she felt him reach her G-spot again and again. She brought her fingers to her clit and rubbed it harder and faster as the rhythm between them connected with a perfect beat. As they felt the energy of the room outside building and building, they caught each other's eyes as together they burst into orgasm, screaming in complete ecstasy. Anthony pulled out as Melanie squirted her cum all over the mattress. Anthony lowered his lips to her pussy and showered his mouth with her juices, finishing with his tongue lunging in and out of her pussy. They both collapsed next to each other, unable to speak, overwhelmed by the passion and feelings surrounding them inside and out.

After a few moments, they heard the door open and the woman with the blue silk gloves appeared in front of them. She lowered herself to the mattress and placed one hand on each of them. Anthony suddenly recognized her as the woman from the bar. "Acadia?" he asked in surprise. "I see you are both enjoying yourselves. I love the energy you have brought to the party -- a perfect match. In return for staying so open to fantasy, I want to make sure your every desire continues to be met. Is there anything else I can bring you to add to your pleasure?"

There was a slight pause as Melanie and Anthony eyed each other from behind their masks. At the same time, they turned to Acadia and said, "a woman." No sooner had the words slipped out of their mouths, Acadia swept out of the room and returned with a gorgeous, dark, masked goddess at her side. She was wearing a sexy red mini-dress which Acadia quickly helped her slip out of. "Enjoy the rest of your evening," said Acadia as she left the room.

No words were spoken between the three. Melanie immediately began kissing the woman, tongues dancing in delight, hands exploring every inch of their curves. Anthony approached and began kissing the bare skin of both women as his cock quickly hardened again. Together, Melanie and Anthony laid the woman down and Melanie began running her tongue up and down the woman's clit. Anthony grabbed Melanie from behind, bent her over and plunged his cock deep into her pussy as she shuddered from the depths of his reach. All three of them were now moaning and groaning, finding pleasure they had never experienced and cumming again and again. They explored each other fully, ravaging every inch of each other from mouth to cock to pussy to ass. There were no boundaries or restrictions and the three of them had a sexual experience of a lifetime.

After a time, they began to hear fireworks and realized that their night had come to an end and soon they would be separated from one another. But the rules were the rules, so they slowly put their clothes back on and gave each other one last passionate, deep kiss before being taken away in different taxi, departing ten minutes apart from each other. Each one knew that their lives had changed by the strangers who had crossed their paths that evening. There was no going back to life as it was. All three could only think about the possibility of what life could be and craved it.

**********

It was just after lunch and time for everyone to meet up for a tour of the city. Melanie reached the lobby first, worn out from the night before but excited to see her son and Cassandra. She had not seen Cassandra in their room as she slept heavily and slipped out for a quick lunch while Cassandra was still asleep from her long night of travels. After a few minutes, Chris appeared, followed by Cassandra. Melanie was stunned at how amazing Cassandra looked and gave her a long, beautiful embrace upon seeing her. As they were hugging, someone tapped Melanie on the shoulder and she whipped around to see Anthony standing before her, more handsome than she had ever remembered, with a twinkle in his eye. After the reunion greetings, a man from the hotel came over to Chris and handed him a small box. Chris said, "What is this?" The man replied, "a gorgeous, tall woman with grey eyes dropped this off for you." Chris glanced at the box and privately read the note on top that said, "Do not open this until you are in front of the historic Lovers Mansion. With love and dreams, Acadia."

The four boarded the tour bus, and sat together -- Chris, followed by Anthony, Melanie and Cassandra. The tour began rumbling through the city. The four just listened, taking in the words being spoken. As they rounded the corner, realization set in that they were in front of Lover's Mansion that began stirring memories from the night before. The tour operator began to speak. "In front of you is Lover's Mansion. Legend has it that a hundred years ago, a woman named Acadia owned this home and invited open-minded adults to visit for sensual rendezvous. Deemed unfit for the wealthy society at the time, she was pulled from her home in the middle of the night and burned to death in the main square. The house has remained empty ever since, to allow her spirit to remain. Residents of the area often claim to see her spirit in the windows, waving for them to come join her inside."

As he finished, Chris opened the box on his lap and pulled out three masks. "What the fuck is this? Whatever, I have to take a piss." He jumped up and asked the tour driver to stop for a moment so that he could use a bathroom nearby. As Anthony glanced over, he pulled out the mask that he had been wearing the night before. Melanie then did the same and so did Cassandra. As the three each held their masks over their eyes, a wave of realization hit them all and they each let out a small scream. What had they done? Is it really possible that they had spent the night in complete ecstasy with each other; not even knowing it was them? This was completely wrong -- there is no way.

Melanie was the first to speak, barely able to breathe. "Was it really you? Is it even possible?" Anthony responded with a simple nod, and the words choked out of him. "Yes, mom. That was me." They both looked over to Cassandra. "Yes. That was me as well," she whispered with a shaky voice. Looking into each other's eyes, no one apologized or regretted the events that had transpired. There lives were about to change forever.

********

12