Margaret

Story Info
The key to my success is it's not really a dungeon.
2.9k words
4.31
3.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Eric. I've heard the rumor's that I have a dungeon in my basement. It's not. It's at my cabin in the woods. I was headed there now. The woman with me was on the floor of the van tied, gagged and blindfolded.

Margaret was a beautiful married mid-thirties mother of two who worked as an executive manager at a big office in my town. I had received the usual letter which described her desire to be tied and taken against her will. She wanted to be restrained and used. This was her fantasy, could I make it happen?

It always started that way. One woman talks to another. Soon there would be a letter delivered. It would refer to a friend who suggested she contact me. The friend had already been to my "dungeon" and knew the rules. I arranged the rest.

The key to my success is it's not really a dungeon. I don't deal in pain. I deal in fantasy. Women who want to be powerless and taken as objects without fear of real danger or pain come to me. There is no safe word, just a guarantee of no harm. They have no idea what will really happen. I think most of them are just plain bored.

So now, Margaret, executive manager in control of the destinies of several hundred people, lay bound on the floor of my van with no knowledge of where she was, where she was going or what was about to happen.

***

I was pretty sure it was Eric. I was in deep trouble if it was not and I did not even want to think about that. At first it was hard to get used to the blindfold. Hard to accept I was out of control. But I have fantasized about this for a long time and finally my friend Trish had convinced me to act. I had pestered her about details but she had given me none. She had told me it would not matter anyway. Each girl before her had a different experience. We could talk later if I wanted. She could tell me two things. I would not be harmed and it would be a weekend to remember. After a while the car stopped. My gag was removed, but nobody responded to my questions.

The next thing I knew I was lifted and being taken into a building. I lost track of the twists and turns and finally was pushed down onto a bed. My arms and legs were spread and I was tied spread eagled. I did not struggle but again asked my captor to confirm his identity. Now I was sure there was only one person and that it was a man. He had been much larger and stronger than I. But again there was no answer and doubt began to creep into my mind. Had I done the right thing?

A hand ran over my shirt and stopped when it realized I wore no bra. I heard the sound of popping buttons and my shirt was ripped open. Hands covered my breasts and moved slowly over my nipples. Despite my misgivings they reacted as always to another's touch and grew taut. Then the hands moved down and my shorts were ripped off. The fabric was denim and not easily ripped. A cold metal object along my sides made me realize somebody had used a knife or scissors to cut them away before ripping them off. I shuddered at that thought.

Seconds' later fingers pulled my panties aside and I knew my pussy was now exposed. They slid slowly up and down my lips and again my body reacted.

This time I pleaded for confirmation, "Is that you Eric?" There was no answer. The fingers slowly slid back and forth over my pussy for several minutes. Not in me, but all over me making me slightly wet against my will.

Then they stopped and I felt a weight lift from the bed beside me. The floor creaked and a few seconds later I heard a door slam. Silence followed.

I spent the night tied spread eagled to a bed wearing just my panties which no longer covered me. The morning light was bright enough to let me know it was daytime. Shortly after daybreak my hands where released and tied together. Then my legs were freed and I was taken into a washroom. My panties where removed and I was shoved onto a toilet. Humiliating as it was I had to do my morning business.

"Eric, is that you? Please speak. I just want to know this is as planned. Talk to me," I said. There was no answer except that of water running in a tub. At least it was somewhat hot when I was forced into the tub. My body was lathered in soap and scrubbed top to bottom. It was not a sensual scrub, but at least it was not rough.

I did notice the hands washing me spent a significantly longer time cleaning my breasts and pussy.

A short time later I was back on the bed spread eagled and tied. The room was warming to the morning sun and I lay still wondering what would happen next. When it happened I froze. It was the distinct sound of a camera shutter.

"Noooo.... No pictures. Eric, no pictures. Eric, this is you isn't it Eric? Answer me." I struggled against the ropes. I had not expected pictures. If they got into the wrong hands it could destroy my marriage, my job, my whole life.

A few seconds later warm oiled hands began to rub my body. The camera continued to click and I realized it must be on a tripod. Hands gently moved slowly up each leg over my thighs and closer to my pussy. They stopped just short. I realized my body was enjoying the massage. Slowly I began to relax when I realized there was nothing I could do anyway. The massage continued for what seemed like an hour. Up across my belly, down between my breasts, everywhere but where my body against my will wanted them to go. Finally I decided it was obvious no harm was intended and I tried to relax. But the camera's clicking kept me on edge.

At some point the hands were replaced with lips and tongue. I could feel the owner's hot breath lingering over my belly muscles between licks and kisses. Time and time again I felt them just up to the bottom of my breasts, sometimes slightly between them. Then they would slide slowly down to an inch above my pubic hair and stop.

Finally hands reached up across my belly and begin to massage my nipples. Hot breath was followed by lips locking over my pussy and a tongue began to probe slowly inside me. I could still hear the camera clicking but I was now beyond caring. He must have licked and sucked me for an hour. My whole body was tingling. I think I came several times but the licking did not stop. Each time I came I begged him to stop, to let my body recover. I was ignored.

Then abruptly it stopped. A few seconds later ropes wound around my waist and the top of my legs. Something was being tied to me. A new sound filled the room and I immediately felt and heard a vibrator. It hummed on low and was tied to me so the large tip was just inside me. Again I was left alone in the room.

I completely lost track of time. Every now and then my captor came back into the room. Sometimes he just watched a few minutes. Sometimes he increased the speed of the vibrator. Sometimes he pushed it an inch deeper inside me.

At some point I lost all control. The vibrator was now deep inside me and had been running for a long time. My captor was now sitting between my legs watching its effect on me. I was moaning and begging for relief. He reached down and turned the vibrator to full speed. My back arched involuntarily and I screamed. He began to twist it around and around rotating it as he plunged it in and out.

I think I screamed for five minutes when I came. I cannot describe it as pain yet it was. I cannot describe it as pleasure yet I know I would do it again. I was sure it was Eric because I have not really been hurt. He finally turned it off and left me again. I fell asleep.

Several hours later I awoke. It had to be late afternoon. I began reviewing my feelings. I felt like a total slut. This was so out of character for me. My husband would never understand this and I could never allow him to do this to me. I'd lost track of the times I have cum. My pussy was numb. I realized this was my fantasy come true. I drifted off to sleep again.

Noises woke me. Hands brushed over my belly and on my breasts.

"Eric," I inquired. I sensed a body lean over my head and then two hands pressed down on my shoulders.

"Yes". His voice had come from just above my head.

I froze. The other hands were still on my belly and breast. A second later another hand landed on my belly and one more began roaming over my left thigh. I realized at least three men must be in the room. Then another hand grabbed my right thigh and rose upwards to probe my pussy. There were four of them. I screamed and my heart began to race.

Eric was holding down my shoulders and talking to me. The hands on my left side belonged he said to a man named Jack. The hands on the right side belonged to Frank and Jerry was the man now running his fingers in and out of my pussy with increasing speed.

I started to protest but was cut short with a threat that I would be gagged.

"Have you ever had four men at once before? We are going to take turns with you Margaret. Tonight we are going to tease you, then tease you some more and finally when you beg us, we will take you. Again and again! Four men Margaret. Four very horny men!"

"No. Please, not four. I can't handle four men. You'll hurt me."

"Oh I think you can Margaret. I think you'll enjoy it. Take Jack here, Jack's eying you like a piece of candy. We are all naked so I can tell he is looking forward to having you. His uncircumcised cock is easily eight inches long. Then there's Frank. Frank is shorter, maybe only seven inches, but it's fat, twice as thick around as Jack. And Jerry, well, where going to save him for last. You will have to guess how big he is when he puts it inside you. Plus I'm going to fuck you Margaret. So relax. You cannot escape your fate. There will be no sleep for you tonight. "

My body was shaking. Eight hands roamed all over every part of me. Then they stopped completely. I heard the men move back a few feet and then laughter as a pair of dice rolled. A minute later a tongue was lapping wildly between my legs. After about ten minutes it was replaced by another. I lost track of how many times they switched as mouth after mouth latched onto my pussy and made me cum again and again. The first man had attacked me with a hunger but the second was gentle. His touch let me rest briefly until my body reacted beyond my control. At this point I was moaning and babbling nonstop. The third man slipped his fingers into me as he sucked hard on my hood. Over the next few hours I lost track of how many times I was fingered or sucked until I came. But nobody had fucked me yet. I began begging shamelessly.

" Pleeeaasssee, somebody fuck meeeee. PUT A COCK IN ME! PLEEEAASE! I need a cock. Pleasssee, FUCK ME!!!!! "I wailed.

All movement stopped. The four men backed away.

"NNOOOOOOOOOO! Please, I need to cum. Make me cum. Don't stop! DAMMMM YOU ERIC! YOU CAN"T TREAT A WOMAN THIS WAYYYYYI PLEEASEEEEE FUCK ME! I'LL DO ANYTHING."

Immediately the four men returned. The ropes were untied and I was freed. Eric told me not to remove the blindfold and to spread my legs. I did so.

Somebody moved over me and I felt a cock probing the entrance to my pussy. Eric's voice whispered in my ear, "Are you ready for a cock? Are you ready for many cocks Margaret"? I mumbled yes to his question and felt his cock plow deep inside me. Eric began to fuck me and my body began to shake and heave in response to his thrusts. In and out, in and out, faster and faster Eric fucked me. I screamed.

The men had obviously timed this. They were all ready. Eric unloaded deep inside me while whispering in my ear how beautiful my cunt wrapped around his cock felt. But I had not come when Eric pulled out and told Jack to "do me". Seconds later another cock plunged inside me. When I realized another man's cock was inside me I briefly felt a flash of shame. It lasted only a few seconds and was replaced by lust as Jack began to thrust rapidly in and out. My pussy was on fire. After a minute I began to feel that familiar quivering that always preceded my better orgasms. At the same time Jack grunted and waves of hot cum filled me. The he pulled out. I screamed in protest but even as I protested Eric told me it was Frank's tum. I felt a third cock enter my body.

I wrapped my legs around the Franks back and desperately tried to pull this cock deep so I could achieve my own orgasm. Frank did not penetrate as deep as Eric and Jack did but he was much thicker. I felt like I was being split apart. I begged him to fuck me until I came. Frank grunted in my ear and began thrusting. His fat cock pulsed inside of me as he like the first two rammed rapidly in and out. Again I was not allowed to finish.

They had timed it so they were ready but I could never quite catch up. Desperately I tried to hold Frank in me, to have my own orgasm, but the other men unwrapped my legs from his back. Streams of cum were flowing down my legs. My belly was a quivering mass and still I had not come with a cock inside me.

"YOU BASTARDS! FUCK ME! LET ME CUM!" I tried to rise.

Eric voice whispered into my ear as two of them pushed me back into the bed. "Relax Margaret, relax. You're about to get your wish. Lay back. That's it. Spread your legs. Wider, that's good. Give it to her Jerry."

I realized another man was now lined up to my pussy. I tried to steady myself. Jerry was as fat as Frank had been. It was barely in me when I realized it was possibly thicker. Unlike the first three men Jerry entered me very slowly.

"Ohhhh Goooodddddd... Ohhhh,Ahhhhhh. Thick.... so thick..... Fuck me! Please let me come this time."

"This time you will cum Margaret", said Eric. "This time you will cum".

I wrapped my legs and arms around Jerry to try to pull him deep and hold him, determined not to let this man fuck me and not let me cum. I did not trust Eric anymore. But Jerry was too strong and held me off while he continued to sink deeper into me at his own speed. Waves of pleasure and agony rippled over my belly as he took what felt like hours to enter me. Then I realized the size of this man.

"OOOOOhhhhhhhhh.... NOOOO... NOOOO... WAIT...OOOHHH... GAWD.... TOO MUCH... TOO MUCH...

PLEASE... UURRRGGHHHH."

Again Eric was at my ear. "How big do you think that is Margaret?" I grunted a mono syllable reply. I could feel Jerry's cock at the top of my womb pushing against its end and stretching me like I had never been stretched. I had no idea but I knew it was the thickest longest cock I had ever felt.

With slow increasing speed Jerry began to thrust in and out.

OH gawd... stop... too intense... TOO INTENSE... aahhhhhh... shit! stop... AAAAHHHHHHHHH... STOP! YOU'RE KILLING MEEEEEEEEEE... UUNNGHHHHH!"

Jerry stopped and seconds later I changed my plea.

"NOOOOOO. FUCK ME. MAKE ME CUMMMMM! PLLEAAASSSEE!"

"That's eleven inches of cock in you Margaret. Eleven inches of fat cock", said Eric.

I could no longer reply. Jerry had finally begun a pounding steady rhythm. I was being fucked by the longest thickest cock I had ever known. My body was lifting with every thrust. I lost control.

"AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHH......... OHHhhHHhHH GOING TO CUMMMMMMMM..... GOOIIINNNNNGGGG TOOOOOO CCCCUUUMMMMMMMM".

Jerry responded by increasing his speed. Finally I came and Jerry came with me. I felt spurt after spurt flood inside me. I wrapped my legs around him and screamed. Half a minute later I was allowed to fall back spent.

Hands reached down and untied the rest of my restraints. I felt then saw Eric remove the blindfold. Looking down I saw he was large and ready again. This time however there were no restraints. I reached up and pulled him down on me. For the rest of the weekend I was going to be a slut.