All Comments on 'Margaret is Unleashed Ch. 03'

by dan57

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Badly written, stilted and with awful dialogue

and, as others have said - there simply isn't any eroticism in it whatsoever.

I'm not saying that it doesn't have a place in LW (albeit a grubby little corner where, hopefully, it won't be noticed), but I really would suggest that it would find a much better reception in something like fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Easy story to scan all 3 chapters

The reason is that there is virtually no meat in the 3 chapters, once it can be determined that our fucked up heroine can become another man's cum slut simply by being fucked by a little larger cock the rest of the story is all downhill and rapidily at that. The basic premise of the story is too often repeated in Loveing Wives stories,

because it is a male fantasy and definitely is not true in the world we live in. The idea that any woman can be turned into a slut that can be manipulated trhough sex is pure bull shit. Certainly sex is good and better with some others but for far and away of the adult population it is not addictive. What is addictive is the desire on the part of the Uncle to dominate another and exert his well whenever he likes. But this is not for the sex involved that is just a means to a perverted end. One of the silly notions that crops up on the part of the woman is the ability to relive the orgasms. Think about that the orgasmisic feelings lasts for a best a minute and frequently less. Plus there are cues physical or psychological to be able to relive that experinece. The other silly thing in this and many stories is the evil guy always seems to possess a monstor cock. According to Master & Johnson less than 3 % of the male population actually have longer than 6" erection. Plus the average female vagina is only 8" in depth so if a 10" cock is introduced 2" stays outside. Finally few female orgasms are the result from vaginal penetration almost all come from clittoral stimulation.

So the myth of the Uncle (in this case) dominating the wife by sex is just that a myth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't stop

Ignore the haters. Unlike them, I freely admit your stories get me hard and get me off, and that's all that matters. They jerk off and then feel guilty. Not me. I cum good and hard. Don't stop.

dan57dan57over 11 years agoAuthor
thank you

always strange to have a dozen people marking me as a preferred writer and a pack of haters with no constructive ideas just jerks I think that makes your opinion more precious. I just wonder why people hating sex stories wander on literotica! There are plenty of fascinating christian stories that can be found in a church/

It may be boring for some people and extremely interesting for other ones

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes!

Like it a lot. Arrogant hubby Francis is getting what he deserves. But maybe he likes it!

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
WTF. not interesting at all just a fetish.

I don't know why the authority figures allow stories in the wrong category. However, this was not enjoyable to me. It was very repetitive and no drama or mystery. Sorry. Thank you for your effort.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
WTF

Insanely bad.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
A typical drooling cuck obsessed story. Good if that is what one likes, otherwise without much value.

The over the top nature amplifies that all or none effect.

The writing comes across as if English is not the writer's primary language. If so, kudos dan57 for the achievement. I speak Spanish pretty well but noway in hell would I submit a LW story in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
poor

very poor not even a one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just shoot the lot of them. There are no reasonable people here. Do the world a favour and never serve up this crap again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous