All Comments on 'Margaritaville'

by Rracoonz

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
DavidllahDavidllah3 months ago

That was totally awesome! I loved every word of it.

mburs2016mburs20163 months ago

Great story well written hoping for more keep up the good work

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

After that session, Shane realised that activity in the bedroom had got a lot quieter, instead of more wilder, as he had hoped. Ann just said she was feeling tired but Shane wondered. After a few weeks, during which the three had not met up to discuss what had happened, Ann finally uttered that famous words, "We need to talk".

She admitted that she couldn't get Joey out of her mind... and that they had been meeting regularly during lunchtime, where she had fast and furious sex with Joey and his big, fat cock. Finally Shane realised what his ridiculous fantasy had cost him: his WIFE! Ann said she hadn't planned it but she now loved Joey and wanted a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Epilogue: Shane woke up to Joey's big fat cock in his face. Joey had him by the hair and was straddling his chest, keeping him down. It wasn't all that hard as Shane was such a wimp. "Suck it bitch" Joey demanded. Shanes eye's went wide but he opened his mouth and took Joey in. He began moaning and whimpering as a real man showed him his submissive side. He heard his wife gasp. "See, I told you Ann. He's nothing but a gay sissy wimp bottom" With that, Joey spent the next half hour forcing Shane to suck him and eventually putting him. on all fours and making Shane beg him to fuck his sissy ass. Joey spanked and degraded Shane while he made him his fag fuck toy bitch. By the end he has Shane barking like a dog and begging to be fucked. And that is how Shane ended up homeless on the street completely gay, divorced and almost penniless as Ann destroyed the loser financially and emotionally in the divorce. She moved in with the real man Joey and lived happily ever after. Shane only lasted a couple years on the street, but nobody gave a flying fuck about that clown.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Many great nights have started like this in our hot tub. I began by buying smaller and sheer suits for my wife. I enjoyed showing her off. Then we began talking about going further. Event we have gotten to the point of sharing her with a select group of men. I love being married to my wife and love watching her get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is what they call well-written erotica.

The wife and I loved it.

More please.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nobody can perform like that after so much alcohol.

LustyScribeLustyScribe3 months ago

Very hot! I thoroughly enjoyed it. No needless humiliation for the husband - at least so far - and a good time was had by all. Thanks for sharing it!

Lifestyle66Lifestyle663 months ago

Overall, not bad, but too many margaritas and tequila shots. The wife's three shots before going to the hot tub along with whatever margaritas she had before and after that would have her passed out. It detracts from the credibility of the story.

robinhodrobinhod3 months ago

Ridiculous amount of alcohol, but the sex writing was top class.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why not? Some people jump of bridges, don't they? But what kind of person enjoys reading about marital suicide?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I knew it was going to be a long night when I saw 3 pages.....it was fun, no one got hurt. ****

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And the next instalment can be found in the gay section!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG3 months ago

Excellent story... so hot that husband was there to watch... 5 stars

Unchained2015Unchained20153 months ago

Absolutely hot!! Time to open our hot tub up!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Look, I have nothing against a guy wanting to share his wife and all, but you make your margaritas from a MIX?!? Have some self-respect, man.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

Fuckin A - this was HOT stuff!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very enjoyable, thanks for sharing!!

rodryder44rodryder442 months ago

Very erotic, I wonder how long this will last

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really enjoyed the story. He fully captures the pleasure of a husband watching his wife fucking another man's cock, compersion at it's best.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

A great read with detailed descriptions of the action. Ann had to be in a coma for a week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous