Marge, Mary and Me

Story Info
Life is better with forgiveness. I leaned that from two women.
6.9k words
4.12
31.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marge, Mary and Me

Sheila and I had been married for almost twenty years when I caught her cheating. It was almost as if she was trying to get caught, she hardly hid her sexploits at all.

I caught her in bed, drug the asshole boyfriend outside and we traded punches for a few minutes until I knocked his ass out. Of course when the cops arrived, and she stuck up for the boyfriend instead of me, the dumbass, no-clue husband, and I spent several days in jail. The boyfriend had already recovered from the whooping I had given him by the time I got out. I pressed charges since he was pressing charges. The fact that the cops had documented everything worked in my favor, as I was released into my own custody, minus five hundred dollars fine, and a five thousand dollars retainer for my lawyer. My wife never even apologized. She proved herself to be a real cunt. Why on earth did I ever marry this witch? I must have lost my mind.

So it was just he-said, she-said and I-said... along with what-the-cops-said. Both cases were dismissed for lack of clear evidence. Then a week later I was brought in publicly drunk. They tossed me in the drunk tank and the next day several detectives visited me before I was released.

"Mr. Passer, how long have you been in here?"

"Well guys... I don't know how I even got here. Last time I looked I was having a nice conversation with Mr. Jim Beam and Mr. Johnny Walker. Then I wake up here with a splitting headache, and now I have to go stand in front of the judge. So to answer your question, I have no idea. Now I'm curious, why do you ask? Don't you guys have some kind of record of that sort of thing? I mean don't they take note of when you got in here?"

"Robert Patrick got assaulted by his car and wound up in the hospital again, so since he was your wife's lover, you are the prime suspect. We have since found out that four other wives have, um... succumbed to his charms, so their husbands and boyfriends are also being checked out. However, since you have been a guest of the state, you have a very good alibi.

"If you figure out who did it, please let me know... So I can send him some money for his legal fees. I owe him for doing what I wanted to do. Is that asshole Robert Patrick going to live?"

"He's recovering. His testicles took a beating, I don't know how that's going to work out." I swear the cop smirked. Cops are humans too.They knew exactly what happened.

"Oh well, damn. Wishes don't always come true! What hospital is the asshole staying at? I'd like to give him a little visit." My smile belied my murderous intent. But not by much.

"No, no, no. Please don't do that. We don't want to have to arrest you again. I'm also asking you, as a personal favor, to not go beat this guy up again. Please?" The cop implored me. He really did not want to arrest me again. "You know, I went through the exact same thing with my ex. She wanted to see if there was someone better than me, and she was taking applications before we were even divorced. I almost killed one of her boy toys. I am lucky five of my friends held me down."

"You were going to shoot him?"

"Oh no, I was going to rip him apart by hand! I was seeing red, I was so damned angry. Please ... I know that you would love to help him meet God. I am begging you to not beat the crap out of the SOB. Please?" The cop was very sincere. He had zero desire to arrest me.

"Fine...I will let the bastard alone for now. I really do want to kill the son of a bitch. But my head hurts and I have to get to my job, if they haven't already fired me. I need a good divorce attorney as well. Any ideas guys?"

One of the detectives gave me a business card for his cousin, a shark. The divorce was over and done in three months. Surprisingly, I wound up with the house because of the lack of equity, and her desire to be with her new boyfriend. She wanted to marry the bastard as soon as the ink was dry on the divorce. I had the lawyer put in a provision for the kids' benefit that should either parent die, 70% of the estate would be distributed to our children. She even thought about it and agreed to it. Well how about that! It would be a stipulation in any prenup for either of us going forward. So the kids were going to be protected from her future husband or boyfriends. Same thing with me, although I was not likely to be getting married ever again. I can't believe we actually agreed on this, but miracles do happen.

When we were married we had taken out quite a bit of life insurance, it was mostly on me for her, but it didn't cost very much more for a matching policy on her life for me. So eight months after we were separated, she perished in a terrible plane crash. Technically, we were still married, although it was really just waiting for the paperwork and judges signature. I had not heard from anyone until my kids called me with the news that she had been on the plane that went down. The news said that there were no survivors and photos of the crash were of total destruction. I just knew in my heart she was gone. I really didn't wish her dead. I just didn't want to be married to her anymore.

In the church, her body lay in a closed casket, with me weeping openly with my two kids, the eighteen year old daughter and nineteen year old son, Jackie and Ronald. My ex-wife's boyfriend arrived, and all of a sudden we were going to kill each other. I got him in a hammer lock and walked him out of the church. We had a nice little quiet conversation. After he and I got a few bandages on, we returned to stand up front by the casket. Him on one end, me on the other. I did not like it, but technically, I was married to her, and he was not, our previous twenty years of sorta wedded bliss just notwithstanding. I wanted to put him in a matching casket right then and there, but thoughts of my kids stayed my hand.

"Dad I am so proud of you! You did not kill the damned bastard!" my daughter declared. She and my son shared my intense dislike for my dead ex-wife's new boyfriend. They hated his guts. He did not like them either.

The funeral went off without any more problems

after that. I was at home when I received two big checks, one from the airlines insurance company for fifty thousand dollars, and one from our family's insurance company for two million dollars. To say that I was shocked would be an understatement.

The fifty thousand dollars was for preflight insurance that cost like fifty or a hundred bucks, a standard for folks traveling by plane. It was clearly made out to me, in my wife's own handwriting postscript 'I love you Frank'. Who knew it would be the last time she wrote me. It was like a gift from beyond the grave.

The other check was for a policy that was actually still in effect, even though we were (almost)divorced. The policy premiums were taken out automatically every month. I thought it was just going to the kids automatically, but the beneficiary (me) had not been changed at all. Because she had died in an aircraft accident, it was considered double indemnity. One million dollars became two million dollars. So all my bills were going to be paid! I paid for the kids last remaining college expenses, not that much since both kids had lots of scholarships, and both worked as well. There were several student loans, but I paid them all off. Both of my kids would graduate free and clear of any educational debt. I paid off my mortgage, and assorted bills. I even paid the funeral cost. It was the right thing to do.

I had not been on vacation for many years, so I had over three months accrued time off. I took it. I wanted to just relax and heal emotionally for a little while.

I went fly fishing. I took a week in Vegas. I visited my brother in San Francisco. I went back home, and cleaned up my house. Well I got some nice women to do a great job of it.

For the first time in years, I was going to the gym, doing the exercises the trainer told me to, getting in some kind of shape. I did actually feel a bit better after a good hard workout. In six months I lost fifty pounds. I had to buy new clothes. The surprise for me was there were a few abdominal muscles under all the flab I was losing. I don't want to brag, but I was looking good. I had a four pack! I was in better shape than I had been in years.

I had time on my hands, so I made a few changes to the house. I had the footprint of the home enlarged slightly, a few new bathrooms and bedrooms put in, and a pool installed. The garage I had completely rebuilt to accommodate four cars and a mother-in-law suite for my mother-in-law, if she would need to be taken care of. She had been very kind to me during the divorce, always hoping for a reconciliation, until it became impossible. Fact is, she was kinder to me than my ex-wife throughout the marriage! I should have married her. She was always welcome.

The airlines and I settled on a substantial amount. My lawyer said twenty years of marriage in a courtroom would surely tug on the heart strings of jurors, and flyers, and investors. My silence had a price. We settled quickly. Silence was quite literally golden.

After that, I was offered and accepted an early retirement. Life got a bit dull. Two months later my old company was begging for me to come back as a consultant. I figured, what the hell, easy hours, I could take care of the issues in my sleep, easy money. It was twice as much as I had been paid before I retired. I had time for a round of golf and hit the gym everyday. I got a nice old lady to clean up the house and cook a few good meals for me. I saw the kids, but they were going to college, and it was tough to match schedules up. They were very busy. I felt lonely. This was far worse than an empty nest.

My heart still ached for a wife I had mostly divorced and then buried. At least the original wife, the one in my dreams and memories. I just worked out more, spent more time on the treadmill. What else can you do? You can't go back and fix things. Time marches on.

The following Sunday I went to church. I had not gone for many years, and it felt good, even though I cried when they sang Amazing Grace. It brought back thoughts about the funeral. Things I did not want to remember. But we have no control over that sort of thing, even though I had tried previously to drown out the memories with alcohol. I had a lady therapist and she was worth her weight in gold for the great help she had given me. I had to learn to forgive. It was the god's truth, the only way to get rid of the emotional baggage was through forgiveness. I had to forgive her, her boyfriend and finally...

Myself.

If I was going to get better, then I would have to do this. I even learned about it in the church.

The pastor talked about forgiveness and God. They were definitely topics that I needed to hear. At the end of the service, all the folks who knew me gave me hugs and invites to visit. It was very good for the soul.

I forgot there are some very kind people in the world.

One woman who I did not know approached me and asked my name. She was very voluptuous, and quite attractive. She was drop dead gorgeous! She was about my age as well. I thought I recognized her, but I don't know where or how I knew her. Something about her face.

"I'm Frank Passer, you might have known my late wife Sheila. She was going to get remarried last year. Then she passed away. We had been married twenty years. What's your name?"

"Marge Patrick, but I'm pretty sure that I am going back to my maiden name. Marge Muldoon." She said with a smile. It dawned on me who she was!

"Wait, wait... You're not... Are you the wife of Robert Patrick? The man I have beaten up twice, and might again? I do apologize for beating the crap out of him. I'm so mad at him that I want to kill him, but ... I'm really trying to forgive him, but it's so hard. He put me through so much pain." I was honest.

"I totally understand that. I feel the same way. Maybe even more than you do. I was married to him for nineteen years. I loved him like there was no tomorrow. I would have died for that bastard. Then I find out that he's been fuckin some slut for eighteen months. I lost my mind. I was just a big, stupid, blubbering mess."

"Yeah, that fuckin' slut was my ex-wife, now deceased. I know it's just plain crazy, but sometimes I miss the bitch, at least the girl who I knew and married. The woman I divorced was just plain evil to me. I don't know what the hell happened. She had really changed, or I just never saw that side of her."

"Oh I do totally understand what you are saying. It's the same thing for me, it's as though somewhere in the marriage, he became a very bad person. And I had no idea that had taken place! Do you think they were always that way, and their true nature just came out?"

"I don't know. My heart is still hurting. Too many questions and not enough answers at all. Now that she's gone, I will never know." I expressed.

"Would you like to go out to dinner with me? I find you very attractive, and we do share a few things in our lives. What do you say?" I asked her. She was very good looking. She had a nice figure, and her eyes sparkled.

"Tuesday night ok with you?" She smiled.

"Works for me! How about I pick you up at seven Marge?"

"Ok Frank." She was quite happy and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Her lips were plump and tasted like cherries. She put her info into my phone.

"Oh I almost forgot to mention, my eighteen year old daughter is living with me, and she is um... acting out. I guess that's the way to express her behavior. I don't know how to deal with her teenage bullshit sometimes, and I don't really have an effective punishment anymore because she is now an adult." She looked exasperated. I knew that feeling.

"Just because she is legally an adult doesn't always mean the person has matured into a grown-up. You want me to spank her if she misbehaves? I'd be happy to spank her butt till it was red." I admitted. I grinned. Marge did smile a little.

"Hell no. I want you to spank my fat ass! And then fuck it... (She did the fist back and forth for emphasis!) Ooops, I just gave you way, way too much information!" She turned beet red. Such talk in the church. I really liked her. I grinned ear to ear.

"It's ok. I don't mind at all. And I will make sure that you are 100% satisfied!" I grinned right back at her. In my mind's eye, I was swatting her luscious ass cheeks as she lay in my lap.

"This is going to be one hell of a date!" She said. I wonder if she had the same vision.

"Oh yeah!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The date went just great, and she got her ass red, just like she wanted it to be. We went to the bedroom, and her daughter, being out of the house on a date, we had raw and raucous sex. We fucked and fucked and she screamed like I was killing her. Then I was yelling as I shot a gallon of cum into her tight little ass. We then switched holes and I filled her pussy until she screamed my name and went a bit nuts.

I was just leaving at her request so as to not annoy her daughter, and her beautiful girl almost walked smack into me. Her young daughter was tall, and well built, like her mom, with a few less pounds and years and sexy as hell. She looked like a playboy centerfold model. Just plain gorgeous.

"Oh excuse me! You must be Mary, Marge's daughter. My name is Frank, and I want to spend time with your mom." I extended my hand to her. Might as well not have bothered. She gave me a look.

"Yeah that's fine. We just get rid of one asshole, and now we have another. Just terrific." She held me in total utter contempt.

"Well I am so sorry that you feel that way. You don't really know me, do you? So you are making sweeping generalizations with no evidence. I am actually a very nice guy." I don't know why I had to prove that to her. It was pointless. Respect is earned, and I guess she had a very bad experience.

"Sure thing, hey I really believe that. Goodbye Mr. Frank." She moved by me and headed to her bedroom door. Her ass walking was divine even though she apparently hated me. Her hips and behind were hypnotic and wonderful to watch. I could not take my eyes off her ass, and truth be told, my cock was hard as a rock, and very bad thoughts ran through my mind.

"Bye-bye Mary. I hope you and I can become friends" I said, realizing that was just not going to happen. No way, no how. But we still try to do the right thing.

"Yeah sure." Was her reply. She did not turn around. I was dismissed I guess.

~~~~~~~~

Marge and I went on numerous regular dates. Dinner, movies, art shows, antiquing, theater, craft shows. I was not hurting for money, so whatever she wanted, I got it for her. I'd like to think that we grew closer during that time. I really enjoyed our time together. We had sex in hotel rooms and my house, but she was reluctant to do it at her house because of her daughter. So we went out a lot and learned about each other. I was truly courting her. Marge and I were having a great time.

We always would invite Mary, and by we, I mean me. She always, always, always turned us down. Well, turned me down, really. That is until the beach was mentioned. Mary just loved the beach. We invited her and her boyfriend. For the first time she did not say no out of hand. I could see her actually think about it.

"Would you like to bring your beau?" Her mom asked her quite innocently.

"That would be problematic Mom. We broke up several months ago. Nice of you to take notice." We did not know because she was hardly ever home. She just did not communicate with us.

"I'm so sorry dear. Frank and I-" Marge started to say.

"-Yeah Frank this, and Frank that. He has been totally monopolizing all your free time." I suddenly saw what was going on. Clear as a bell.

"Mary, we have invited you to every single one of our outings, this one to the beach is the first one you have accepted. I..." She burst into tears. I jumped up and held the emotional woman.

"Listen Mary, the last thing I want to do is drive a wedge between her and you. I'll just go home now. I really need to understand why you hate me so bad, when I-" I thought better about it.

"Never mind, I'll leave you two alone to decide about my fate. Just know this Mary. I love your Mom. I'm trying so hard to get to know you, but you won't even meet me halfway. I guess I'll... never mind. I'll show myself out." I kissed Marge and hugged her. I left and Marge wept. Mary just watched me go. I did not know if I was doing the right thing or not. Teen angst is very difficult to understand and deal with.

~~~~~~~~

I wasn't gone five minutes when Mary called me on my cell. That was a surprise. I did not know she even had my phone number.

"Please come back Frank." She sounded worried.

"I can't. First off, I'm not welcome there. Contrary to what you may think, I do have feelings. You have called me an asshole to my face, and I would be an asshole to come back where I am plainly not wanted. I love your Mom, but you hate me... And I have no idea what the fuck I have ever done to deserve this... treatment. I will not do anything to break up a mother-daughter bond. I'd rather die. I will step out of the way for you two. I do apologize for whatever you blame me for."

"The reason I hate you is because... I'm a lesbian. And I really do not hate you. I am jealous of the time my Mom devotes to you. That was my time, and now it's yours. And I thought you would hate a lesbian-"

"-No, just stop right there. I don't know why you assumed that I was like that. I have a daughter who has girlfriends and also boyfriends. My late wife had many girlfriends before she met me. Marge told me that-"

"She told you about us?!" That was an interesting tongue slip! Hmmm.

"No, she spoke about her college years and right after the break up and divorce. But that's just one more thing that you hold against me. Why are you begging me to return when you are so damned set against me being there?"

12