Marge, Mary and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because she needs you! She's been a basket case in the short time since you left. And I think she will blame me for your leaving."

"Ya think?" No kidding. I thought about my options.

"Ok, I'll be there in five minutes, get her in bed and spoon behind her and just hold her. Leave the front door unlocked for me. I'll be there quick."

When I got there we sandwiched a weeping Marge between us. She had a huge change of attitude.

"Frank, I knew that you would be back. I missed you." She was so happy I had returned. I kissed her tear soaked face. I held her tight.

"Oh honey, I was only gone for a half hour." She loved that her daughter was there as well as me. She was so happy. Her daughter even seemed to be smiling. I touched Mary's shoulder and silently mouthed the words "Thank you!" to her. We all slept together, and I mean slept.

Over the course of the next few months, Marge and I succumbed to the sins of the flesh. We fucked like bunnies. We must have fucked at least a hundred times, and Marge seemed well pleased about our time together. We used hotels and motels when we could, so as to not upset Mary. I know I was very happy. We sometimes got a little carried away, and she was very vocal. She had a sweet singing voice, and it was unbelievably musical when she was in the middle of a huge climax. The woman was just like the sirens of old, but I was not pulled in from a ship. I was deep inside her, doing my damndest to please her again and again. I'm just glad nobody called the cops, thinking I was killing her. We were happy, or so I thought.

One time, we had just finished our business, she had cum at least ten times, of course I only had one of those fantastic orgasms. I had passed out. I woke up to hear, from the hallway, a conversation I was not supposed to hear. They were trying to be quiet.

"- So did you tell him our little secret? He has to know. He is damn sure to find out. He's very smart." Mary asked her mom.

"I haven't been able to work up the courage to tell him. What if he rejects me? Us? I sure hope he can accept it."

"He said he would not reject me because I am a lesbian. I believe him. That really is something! We haven't been able to do anything for a while now. I am getting very antsy. I am very attracted to him despite the fact that he is a man! I am dying to try that big meat pole out." Mary's words surprised me.

"What about your huge boyfriend? Can't you be happy with his dick?" Marge asked her daughter.

"Mom. He is gigantic. His cock... Not so much. I do care about him, but more like a friend than a lover. He just doesn't do it for me. He is more like a brother to me. And he has a very wandering eye."

"So why are you going out with him?" Marge was on point.

"Yes, I am asking myself the same question. I guess because he's a nice guy. But I don't love him, and he is really lousy in bed. I guess I have to tell him and get it over with. May I please borrow your big dick boyfriend to help me get over it? I hear you two dogs going at it every damn night, and I am very jealous of your good fortune. My boyfriend is built like a hamster, and he won't even eat my pussy." She was very upset.

"I'll ask Frank. You haven't exactly made him welcome at all you know."

"Maybe he'll give me angry sex. He can take out all his anger towards me by fuckin me senseless. I would like that. Tell him he can beat my ass." What? I must have misheard her.

~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I got up, showered, dressed and made coffee. I awaited the women. They came ass dragging down into the kitchen. It was now or never.

"Frank, where are you going to?" Marge opened one eye.

"Church," I said. I was dressed nice.

"Why? It's Sunday, we could both fuck all day, have a wonderful time. I have to work tomorrow."

"I overheard a little bit of conversation last night, and I am very distressed and...disappointed. You two are keeping secrets, and I don't like it. I went through that bullshit with my ex-wife, and I think it is time for me to go. I don't feel very welcome at all."

"What did you hear?" Now Marge was very wide awake and looked at me with those eyes that just said, "Damage control!".

"Look Marge, I would think that you could trust me by now. But your secrets show me otherwise. I can't live with that. You are not going to do that to me or us. I'm not going to play twenty questions here either. Just so you know, I have very deep feelings for you, for both of you! I guess you don't share these feelings for me, so I will be going now. Have a great life and I will pray for you and your beautiful daughter. Take care of each other." I kissed her, hugged her, and kissed her very surprised daughter. I even gave Mary a hug. I walked out of the house and went to church. This was not being holier than thou. No, this was God please forgive me and also God... Help me please! I was going to pray for both women as well. None of us was whole. All of us were broken, in one way or another. But the disrespect had to stop here and now. I would not accept it any more.

I had five text messages in three minutes flat, and I ignored them all, as I sang and prayed for their souls. I turned off my phone as it was irritating the folks around me. I prayed for Marge and Mary. I prayed for my ex-wife's soul too. God bless you women who drive me crazy. I prayed for my children.

Ten minutes into the service Marge showed up and sat down beside me. It was very intoxicating as she still had the scent of an aroused woman on her with the addition of her nice store-bought perfume. She had a long skirt on and a white blouse and jacket. She was not wearing a bra. Her hair was just brushed straight back, but her natural curls made her look like a movie star. Ten seconds later, another shock as her drop dead gorgeous daughter sat on my left side. I turned around and Mary gave me a kiss on the cheek, which I returned. The remaining service was much nicer, but I don't remember any of it, between the two of them. I seem to recall something about forgiveness, but I don't remember anything of substance. I prayed that God would have it in his heart to forgive me. I prayed for them.

Afterwards, they were going to get church coffee when I suggested that we go to breakfast at Perkins. They do have such a really nice breakfast there.

~~~~~~~~

We were seated and eating some great breakfast specials when I got the third degree. Like I need this shit?

"Why did you go to church today?" Marge was asking as if I had done something wrong.

"To pray for you and Mary."

She looked at me like I had two heads.

"What? Come on! Why?" She was determined to get my true reasons for going. She did not believe the truth when she heard it.

"Because you are both hurting, and I cannot fix it. I love you so much, both of you, and I think I have just made things much worse than before. I begged Jesus for help and guidance."

"So you went to church?" Mary seemed incredulous.

"Yes." I looked at the two of them. "I never really considered myself a true believer. But I need help."

"I'm not happy here. I love you both, but I am not welcome or respected and the worst thing is that I may have become a wedge between the two of you. So I guess I have no choice. I'm going to go home now. Good luck, and God bless you both." I kissed each woman, and put a hundred dollar bill down for the check. Nice tip for the waitress.

"Goodbye" I left to a pair of dropped jaws on the table.

I went home and cleaned up my house. I had a lot of stuff to do that I had put off in the last few months. I had spent 95% of my time with Marge and Mary, and my house showed neglect. I did have a cleaning lady, but there are some things that I had to do myself.

My phone chirped.

"Hello?" I said.

"You bastard." I hung up.

It chirped again. I did not want to get into a phone argument. I turned it off.

Later that evening, my doorbell rang. I answered it in shorts and a tee shirt.

"You are a big fucking dick!"

Mary almost shouted at me. She was also in shorts and a tee shirt. The exact same colors as I had on. In fact she had white deck shoes on, exactly the same type as I did. We looked at each other's clothes and laughed. It was weird that she had so much the same tastes as I did. Come to think about it, she listened to the same music, her favorite food was the same as mine. Very weird. She was me in girl form, at least taste-wise.

"Thanks. I didn't think you noticed." I smiled at her. I just had to throw that back at her. She even smiled, just a little. She was trying to stay mad at me. But she was starting to grin.

"Oh you...you...fucker!" Then she said, "In fact you are a mother-fucker!" She out and out laughed at me.

We both laughed.

"Yes, I suppose I am, aren't I Mary. So why are you on my doorstep screaming at me? I thought I had made myself crystal clear this morning. I'll be damned if I will separate the two people I love most in this world. Plus the both of you are still continuing to lie to me, and I won't have it anymore. Not one more lie. But I myself have to come clean... because I too have a terrible, awful secret myself and if I tell you, you will be out of here like a rocket." I went into the living room.

"Close the door and lock it. I don't have to confess to the whole world, just to you." I said quietly. She turned the lock. Her eyes were wide open.

"Ok, what's this shit about us both lying to you? I don't lie - period. Neither does my mother." She was going to be difficult.

"You are both lying by omission. You both are keeping secrets from me. I am tired of it. But to be fair, I'm doing the same damn thing to both of you. Lying by omission." I said.

"Today it stops, one way or the other. So I guess I should be the first one to fess up. I pray that you don't think less of me than you obviously already do. Here goes." I took a swig of my bourbon. A bit of liquid courage.

"I love you, and I love your Mom as well. I... I... I lust after the both of you. I can't explain it, I don't know what to do about it. I want you so badly it hurts. I love your Mom too. Sometimes I will imagine that you are the one underneath me instead of her. You and I argue, and I fuck the shit out of your mother. I can't be in the same room as you, that I don't get hard as a rock. I want to be with you so much... There it is, I have admitted it to you. Now do you still hate me as much, or am I kicked to the curb? I don't deserve either one of you wonderful women, but I love both of you more than life itself." I hung my head down. At least I was being honest at last. I had told her about my illicit love and lust for her. I was tearing up.

She hung her head down too, and Mary mumbled something.

"What? I didn't get that. Say it again to me this time. Just spit it out." I needed the truth.

"I LOVE YOU TOO, YOU BIG DUMB BASTARD, I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH FOR WORDS. I AM SO FUCKING JEALOUS OF MY OWN MOTHER, AND I SEE YOU TWO MAKE LOVE AND IT KILLS ME. I WANT TO FUCK YOU RIGHT NOW!.

..." She was red faced in anger and perhaps lust as well.

"THERE I SAID IT." She hung her head down again. Wait, she had real feelings for me as well? Well I'll be damned. I was shocked.

"That's not all either, is it?" I questioned her. Lets get it all out there. I knew that there was one more thing.

"No, there is more. Mom and I are... lovers. We were both broken up during the divorce. She taught me to be a lesbian. I don't want any other man...Except you. I can't explain it, but I want to fuck you so bad." She was crying. I reached out to her and she fell into my arms. Like we were magnetized. We were kissing and hugging as if our lives depended on it. I knew that someone else was missing. I suddenly knew where she was as well.

"Come on in Marge. We need you too. No more lying, or hiding our feelings anymore!" I said to the front door. I had noticed that Mary had not locked the bedroom door. Marge came in head down, not looking at me and her daughter. She was naked and her pussy was wet, gleaming with dew. I could smell her arousal from ten feet away. The whole thing had her all worked up. Me too. I was as hard as steel.

"Come here, get in here now!" I was pissed off. What a phenomenal waste of time with these two. She was laying in my right armpit and Mary was in my left. They were both weeping and holding onto me like I was going to run away. I squeezed and kissed each delicious woman. They each had a hand on my cock. I was hard as titanium.

"Mom, you have been holding out on me. It's even bigger and thicker than the way you described it. I want it so damned bad. May I go first? Why don't you ride his face? I am sure he would love that." Mary threw a leg over my torso and in ten second flat she was forcing my cock into her sopping wet cunt. She was having trouble getting my dick in her tight little cunt. She felt almost virginal. Suddenly, I made it into her sopping wet gash and went in at least five or six inches.

She screamed like I was killing her. She trembled.

"Oh fuck YES!" I felt her shudder and she stopped and clamped down on my dick. She was coming from the deep penetration she was getting. Her pussy was so tight and hot. But if the truth be told, her mother had the tighter cunt. This was probably just because Mary was out of practice.

Marge had swung her body around and I had a great view of her asshole. I used my tongue on her lips, and pushed my tongue into her slippery slit and she caught her breath. I went north and south, licking her star and up to her hard as nails clit. As I just barely touched her nub, she shivered and climaxed with a blast of her juices flowing into my mouth. She was touching her daughter in very inappropriate ways. In fact both women were twisting each other's nipples and they loved it! Mary seemed to be having non-stop big hard orgasms. Then the two of them decided to switch ends. I had Mary's sopping wet cunt on my face, I was tonguing her clit and my nose was up against her asshole. She was climaxing again!

Her mother was fucking me like a bucking bronco, her head back and she yelled, "Ohmygod I'm COMING I'm coming again! Ugh, ugh." She grunted as she climaxed hard on my cock.

Mary was trying to drown me. She squirted a huge amount of girl cum all over my face and I tried to swallow as much as I could but it just poured out of her happy gash.

Marge, not to be outdone, had placed my dick at her anus and she was determined to get my dick into her tight little asshole. I finally got inside the secret place and that was that... I shot spurt after spurt of semen into her happy ass. She jumped up and started to suck on my dirty cock.

"Stop! STOP. I give. I need a break. Marge come on give me a hug. Mary please, you two are so sexy, I will die a happy man come here, hug me." They both hugged me and kissed me, I did ask Marge to go use some mouthwash. I was so happy. Where would we go from there? I have no idea. But for right now, all three of us seem to be able to put up with each other, love each other and be happy. Amazing what a bit of forgiveness and honesty will do.


12