Margriet Wakes Up

Story Info
Two sons bring their mother breakfast and help her relax.
2.6k words
4.28
12k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- BREAKFAST AND A MASSAGE -

Margriet wakes up alone in bed. The place next to her is empty.

There's a knock on the door.

"Hello Mama." a friendly voice says

- "Huh, what...?" Margriet looks around in a daze. She rubs her eyes and yawns.

The door opens.

"Good morning, mom."

- "What is going on?" Margriet asks.

"Nothing, I just thought I'd bring you a little breakfast."

- "Why? What is going on?"

"Your favorite breakfast, a croissant, a cup of tea and some fruit."

- "But, Thomas, to what do I owe this? And what are you doing here? I'm not dressed yet."

"Doesn't matter, Mom. I just wanted to talk. Just enjoy your breakfast."

- "What's wrong? What do you wanna talk about?"

"Well, since you were feeling a little sad and alone, I thought I'd give you some extra attention."

- "I'm not... What do you mean?"

"Because daddy is away for work for a week. I did notice that you're a bit quiet, you know." Thomas says softly.

"I, we-we miss him a little too. It's a little quiet in the house, right?

- "We?"

"Yes, me and Koen."

- "Shall we go down downstairs?" Margriet asks a bit nervously. "Let me get dressed."

"Just wait a sec... It doesn't have to be such a disaster that daddy is away for a week. Me and Koen are still there."

- "Yes, that's very sweet, but..."

"I brought someone with me, Koen is there too."

Koen also comes in.

"We wanted to sit with you together to cheer you up a bit," says Thomas.

- "That's sweet guys. But why are you in my bedroom?" Margriet asks, a bit startled.

"Well, to bring you breakfast in bed." Thomas says, smiling.

"And maybe you'd like if we massage your shoulders a bit?" asks Koen.

Margriet hesitates.

"Hmm. Well, a shoulder massage does sounds good actually..."

"Don't you like us sitting with you?" Thomas asks.

"Yes, I do... but I find this a bit uncomfortable." Margriet says apologetically. She smiles at Thomas, who has come to sit on her bed with the breakfast tray.

- "You don't need to, really." Thomas says calmly. "It's just us, Mom."

"Yes, but I'm sitting here in my nightgown." Margriet gestures with her hands, almost apologetically.

"Don't worry..." says Thomas. He's trying to reassure her.

"By the way, it does looks nice on you, mom." Koen says smiling.

Koen walked to the side of the bed. He's standing behind his mother's back and starts massaging her shoulders.

"Hmmm... that does feels. I'm so busy arranging everything... My neck and shoulders are completely stuck."

- "Just relax for a moment. Over here?" Koen asks while he caresses Margriet's neck and shoulder.

"Hmm... a little lower." says Margriet.

Koen continues massaging her shoulders. His mother closes her eyes and leans her head back slightly. Her long dark brown curls are in the way a bit. Koen takes her thick handful of hair and puts it over her shoulder on one side.

"You like it, Mom?"

- "Yeah..."

"Me too, Mom."

- "What...?" Margriet responds in surprise.

"I mean, I'm glad you like it. Nice and relaxing."

"Oh..." Margriet frowns for a moment, but decides to concentrate on the gentle massage.

- SOFT SKIN -

Thomas starts caressing her feet.

"What are you doing?" Margriet asks a little nervously.

- "I'm just helping Koen. To make you relax."

"Yeah, but guys..."

- "Shhh... You like it, Mom?"

"Yeah, but..."

- "Shh... mom. Relax."Thomas says. "Nobody needs to know we're here, right? Just relax, Mom."

"It is nice..." Margriet sighs.

- "You only have one husband, and you've got two sons."

"What are you saying?"

- "That's twice as much fun, isn't it?"

"What do you mean?"

- "I like caressing your feet, Mom. you've got beautiful slender feet, and they're nice and soft."

"Thomas...Tommy..."

- "Mom, take off your bathrobe if you want." Koen asks. "Then I can reach your shoulders better."

"Alright then...". Margriet gets out of her bathrobe.

- "And your shoulder straps, can I put them aside for a moment?" asks Koen. "They're in the way a bit.

"Koen..."

- "Calm down mom, I enjoy doing it." Koen says softly as he continues massaging. He gently brushes the narrow pink straps from his mother's shoulders. He feels the soft skin near her collarbones.

"Koen..."

- "Hmm...." Koen hums happily.

"I'll be sitting here naked soon..." Margriet says, a little worried.

- "Don't worry, mom." Koen says softly. "We've seen you naked before, haven't we?

"I... Koen, you've got an erection. I feel you-you... in my back!"

- "Sorry, Mom... It's just a physical reaction."

- "Does it bother you, Mom?" Thomas asks sincerely.

"Well, I don't know..."

- "Mom, you're excited too, I can see it." Thomas says teasingly. He smiles.

Margriet looks down in alarm. Her nipples are clearly visible through her nightgown.

- "It doesn't matter, Mom." says Koen "We know you, right? It's nothing to be ashamed of."

"I..."

- "Mom, you've got a very nice body for your age, you do know that right?" Thomas asks.

- "Mommy just has a nice body, period." Koen says while he squeezes her shoulders firmly.

- "you've got nice round breasts, mom." Thomas says as he looks at her breasts.

- "And your skin is so silky soft. I completely forgot about that, Mom." says Koen.

"Guys, stop it..."

Koen massages from her shoulders downwards, towards her chest.

"What are you doing...?" Margriet asks in a slightly startled, but soft voice.

Koen leans over and whispers in her ear:

- "Mom, can Thomas and I spoil you a little? No one needs to know, right?"

- "Mom, lie on your back." Thomas suggests. "Then we can massage your entire body. Doesn't that seem nice to you?"

"I...I don't know." Margriet hesitates.

- "I really enjoy caressing you like this, mom." says Koen.

Koen gently pulls her back by her shoulders. Margriet doesn't resist.

- "Come on Mama, I'll take off your dress. Just lie down." Koen says softly.

Margriet puts her head down. The thick curls of her dark hair lie around her head like a wreath.

Thomas starts caressing from her feet upwards, first her lower legs, then her upper legs. Margriet's black panties cut into the flesh of her round hips and thighs. Her soft flesh moves back and forth as he massages her legs.

Koen grabs the bottom of her nightgown and pulls it towards him along her upper body. He takes off her dress over her round breasts. He bends over and caresses her from her breasts, past her armpits to her upper arms and back. He feels her velvety soft nipples under his hands.

"Mom... you've got the softest breasts I've ever felt... I love this feeling so much..."

Thomas also bends over a little further to be able to caress her along her thighs towards her crotch. He feels her soft labia through her panties. With his thumb he finds her clitoris and starts to run soft caressing circles over the fabric.

Margriet moans softly:

- "Mmmmmm...." And she tilts her head back in pleasure.

Thomas leans forward to simultaneously caress Margriet's belly with his left hand. Her skin feels silky soft. Her lower belly and pubic mound make a sweet, gentle curve. He slowly lowers his hand into her panties to take over from his right hand. With his right hand he now pulls her panties down over her hips.

"Mom...you like it?" Thomas asks.

Margriet groans deeply.

- "Mmmmm-hmmm....."

"Come on, mommy. I'll take care of you. Come on..." Thomas says softly.

He makes increasingly faster movements with his hand over her clitoris.

"Hmm... mom...

- RED CHEEKS -

With her eyes closed and her head back, Margriet reaches with her arms next to her. She cannot reach Koen's body. She gestures that she wants to touch him. He kneels next to her upper body. He strokes Margriet's hair with his right hand, while he gently massages her breasts with his left hand.

Margriet tries to caress Koen's thigh with her hand. She can hardly concentrate on this movement because of the wonderful feeling that completely consumes her, and that spreads from her crotch through her body. With her head back and her eyes half closed, she seeks contact with Koen's eyes while she moves her hand towards his crotch. Koen feels the outside of her hand brushing against his genitals, through the textile of his underpants.

He gets the hint. While he continues to gently caress her nipple with one hand, he pulls down his underpants with the other hand. Margriet tries to help him while he's still kneeling on the bed. Koen's erect penis appears. In his kneeling position his penis sticks up diagonally. Margriet looks at it with fascination and then looks straight at Koen. With a look as if she's surprised about it herself, she slowly grips Koen's erect penis firmly. Koen closes his eyes. She uses his hard-on as a kind of handle as she gets lost in the pleasure of Thomas massaging her clitoris.

"Thomas... finger me... come, put your fingers in me..." she moans.

Thomas lies down next to her.

- "You're nice and wet, mommy." He carefully inserts two fingers into her vagina while he lies against his mother's body.

He groans.

- "Your wet pussy... so good... I wanna feel your wetness, mom. Come on."

"Yes... Tommy... nice... My pussy... fuck me... a little faster... harder..." she stammers, moaning.

It seems that she likes Thomas talking dirty to her. It also helps her cross a threshold.

"Thomas... fuck me... honey... fuck your mother... you're mine... fuck me...!"

Thomas increases the pace and sticks his fingers deeper and deeper into Margriet's wet pussy.

"Aahhhhhhh!" she moans deeply.

While Thomas fingers her, the wet sound of Margriet's labia is clearly audible. Thomas feels Margriet's wet warmth around his fingers.

"Aaahhhhhh.... aahhhhhh!" she moans in a hoarse voice.

She squeezes Koen's penis while pressing the back of her head into the pillow. Koen closes his eyes and bites his lower lip while he gently squeezes Margriet's round breast.

"Go on... harder... harder... Tommy... harder..."

Thomas puts his left arm under Margriet's waist while he continues to finger her, faster and harder.

"Aah-aah-ahh-ahhh!" Margriet screams faster and faster. Thomas presses his head firmly against Margriet's upper body. His cheek touches the side of her breast.

"Tommy, I'm coming...I'm coming!" his mother moans.

- "Come on mommy. Your pussy is so nice and warm. Just moan... do it for me... do it for us... Thomas says softly.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Margriet exclaims as she squeezes her eyes shut.

"Hhhh.... hhhhh..... hhhhh...." slowly her panting becomes calmer and softer again.

She opens her eyes with one last little sigh. She first looks at Thomas, who is lying next to her, with a slightly bewildered look. And then Koen above her. Her cheeks are red, and small beads of sweat speckle her forehead.

She starts to slowly jerk Koen off.

"Thomas, undress for me too, huh? I wanna feel both your cocks... I wanna feel both of you." she begs.

Thomas climbs to his feet. He undresses while he crawls closer to Margriet's upper body.

- "Two cocks, twice the fun, mommy. Especially for you."

- "We'll take good care of you, mom. Because we love you so much." says Koen.

"Yes... yes... my sweethearts..." Margriet says softly.

- FOR MAMA -

Margriet now also starts to jerk Thomas off.

"I-I want..." Margriet stammers while working them with both hands.

- "Just tell us, mom." Thomas says in a groaning voice.

Margriet looks at Thomas's penis while she wets her lips.

- "Do you wanna feel the cum? On your body?" Thomas asks.

"Yes... yes... yes..." says Margriet softly. "My face... and my breasts... both of you."

- "Let's have a competition." Koen suggests. "Whoever comes first, Mom."

"Yes, please... come on boys... come all over me..." Margriet says softly while she continues to jerk off both boys in sync.

- "Whoever comes on mommy's face first." says Koen.

Both boys grab one of Margriet's breasts.

Margriet bites her lip and looks at her boys in turn while she continues to jerk them off.

"Come on...who's first? Give mommy your warm cum. Come on."

it's Koen who is moaning the loudest now. Of course he'd already gotten a small head startt from Margriet jerking him off.

- "Mom, mom... I'm coming... ahhhhh..."

"My face, my face!" Margriet shouts. She opens her mouth wide while looking at Koen.

Koen moves towards her and grabs his cock himself now.

Margriet puts her hand on the inside of Koen's thigh. She closes her eyes. She waits for Koen's cum while she concentrates on continuing to jerk Thomas off.

Koen jerks himself off for the final push.

- "Hnnnngh.... ah.....ahhhhh...." he groans as he looks at his mother.

He grabs his mother by the head. With his left hand he grabs Margriet's brown curly hair at her temple. He shoots his seed all over her face while he squeezes her hair tightly.

- "Here m-mom, for you." he groans.

His first drops of semen shoot over Margriet's mouth. A drop hits the corner of her mouth and drips down into her open mouth.

"Hm... my whole face..." sighs Margriet. Koen tries to hit as much of Margriet's face as possible with his cum. His second charge shoots a white thread over Margriet's nose and right eye. The next drop lands on her left cheek.

Margriet smiles while she caresses Koen under his balls.

"So nice, darling... I love you coming so hard for me. Hmm..." she says while licking her lips.

She looks at Tommy.

"Now you darling." Margriet now grabs her own round breasts and starts to massage them vigorously while she looks straight at him.

"My breasts want it too. Do it for mommy. I wanna feel your cum all over my breasts." she says in a desperate voice, while her face is still half covered in Koen's cum.

"Now it's your turn, Tommy. Come on darling. Just come for me."

She bites her bottom lip and moans to help Thomas along. Thomas grabs his balls with his left hand and with his right hand he jerks himself off, faster and faster.

"Can you do it even, Tommy? You're the biggest after all. Come..."

- "Mom... mom..." Thomas moans as he almost comes.

"Here. In between. Come on my boobs. Come on sweety."

Just before he comes, he firmly grips Margriet's breast with his left hand.

"Yes, honey, just hold on. Squeeze it. Squeeze it. I wanna see you come as hard as possible."

- "Ah.... Ah.... ahhh......!" he groans as he squirts his pearly white drops between Margriet's breasts.

Margriet now pushes his hands aside and takes over pulling him for the last part, to pump as much seed out of him as possible.

"You deserve it too, sweetie."

She lifts her head and with her right hand pulls Thomas' towards her by his butt.

"Come over here with your dick, honey."

She licks his cock and sucks the last drops of cum out of him.

"Hmmm... thank you sweetie. So good..." she sighs.

Koen is still sitting next to her, with his semi-erect penis still in his hand.

She also grabs his penis, kisses the head and licks the last drops of cum off it.

Margriet lowers her head back between her brown curly hair and sighs softly. She smiles. it's quiet in the bedroom for a moment. She looks at her boys one by one as she caresses their thighs with her hands.

"Thank you sweethearts." She smiles.

"Mother's Day is three weeks away." she says softly.

"Will you come by again then? You don't have to bring a presents, you know. Then it's my turn to spoil you."