Victoria and Brian

Story Info
A Mom unleashes her son.
2.6k words
4.17
31.9k
43

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoomerNYC
BoomerNYC
39 Followers

Victoria had been teasing her son Brian since he'd come back from his first year in college. She is beautifully sweet-faced; a shorter, busty, and curvy woman with long black hair, impeccably put together. Her sons and husband are much taller and broader and had benefited from her ministrations. Her husband had been encouraging her teasing him since winter break, when he saw her watching Brian as he walked down the hallway from the shower in his towel. Later that evening, when Victoria was riding her husband, he said "Call me Brian...Mommy," and she surprised herself by not only doing it but by how hard she came, and it soon became something that they incorporated into their play.

Brian had been home a week, settling into his new job and the rhythms of living at home again, when Victoria began to sow the seeds of his seduction. She "lost" a pair of her lacy black panties in the laundry and had Brian looking through his underwear drawer for them. When he was off she started going around the house braless and loosely buttoned in her husband's work shirts and wearing comfortable shorts. She began calling her husband "Brian" when they fucked.

Victoria was in the laundry room and called out to Brian as he passed by, "Honey come in here, I can't reach something." Brian walked into laundry room to find his mother half sprawled over the washing machine, her shorts riding up and the undersides of her tits visible where her shirt had gaped open. He could see what she was trying to reach and plucked it down over her head, setting it down next to her.

Victoria slid down and bumped up against him. She could feel his cock against his shorts and giggled as her ass rubbed down against him.

His hands gripped her hips above her waistband, under her shirt, and held her still. She could feel his breath against her scalp. Brian tightened his grip. "I've heard you, you know, you and Dad. Just last Saturday night, when I came home. He was calling you 'Mommy' and you were calling him 'Brian.' Is that what Mommy wants? Does Mommy want her Brian's cock?" He slid his hands up inside her shirt. Her smooth warm skin jumped as he touched it. The palms of his hands closed over her soft round tits and slowly squeezed. Victoria gasped and whimpered when she realized what was happening. "Tell me...Mommy...what did you mean when you said 'Mark me, Brian?'" He tightened his grip even more and Victoria began to realize what she had awoken.

Victoria whispered "Your Father loves to...mark me. I...I love it too. I love the bruises...I love the...bites. I love seeing - and feeling - his ownership of my body."

"Ohhhh I see," Brian said. "And that's what Mommy wants from Brian, too." She nodded, and his fingers began to dig in a little more deeply. "You want to see and feel my marks."

She felt his hand pull her hair away from her neck. Brian slightly bent her head sideways and she then felt his breath on her skin and then heard the soft crunch of her skin as he bit down. She cried out but Brian was pressing against her with his full body weight and she could feel his powerful suction against her neck.

He stopped sucking her neck and pulled her shorts down. "No panties, I see. My goodness Mommy was prepared, wasn't she." Brian slapped her ass. "I asked you a question, Mommy." He spanked her again. It echoed in the room. "Answer it. Slut."

"Y-y-yes" she whispered.

"Yes what?" He slapped her ass again, harder. "Answer my question. Slut."

"Yes I was prepared. I wanted...your-your cock. Brian's cock."

"Since? For how long?"

"When you were home for Christmas. I...I saw you in your towel. I...was...so turned on. Your father knew immediately - he saw me watching you and that night is when it started, when he told me to call him Brian."

Brian nodded, it made sense. "Will you tell him about this? Will he be mad?"

"Of course I'll tell him, he's my husband and your father. But no, honey, he won't be mad. He's been encouraging me to pursue it. He'll...he'll probably talk to you, lay down some ground rules, that kind of thing."

"Uh huh..." Brian fondled her hot red ass and gave it another hard slap. Victoria cried out again, a little muffled sob, and then a louder sob as Brian bent her over the washing machine.

"Brian, please, easy..." Brian laughed out loud as he positioned himself behind her and shoved his cock into her wet and ready hole. "Oh God," she groaned, "yes, hard like that!"

Brian laughed again and leaned back. He still had a handful of Victoria's hair, and that stretched her head and neck backwards. Her hands flailed around until she could grip the edges of the washing machine. Victoria closed her eyes and took her son's cock and his smooth powerful thrusts.

She could feel his rhythm change and felt the first jet of his cum, followed by his warm flood. She felt him pull out and rub his cockhead against her ass. He gave her ass another slap and muttered "slut" to her as he made his way past her.

Victoria remained bent over the washing machine. Her whole body was trembling and her ass ached from the spanking. She could feel his jism start to trickle down her inner thighs. She reached down between her legs and sank her fingers in to her hot and gooey fuckhole. She sniffed it, watched it coat her fingers, and then tasted it. Just like his father, she thought. I need to start him on strawberries and pineapple. And with that she reached down again and started stroking her clit.

It was a couple of weeks later. Victoria was in bed with her husband and unable to find a comfortable position to rest. "I'm so tired and so so sore," Victoria said. The bites and bruises on her smooth skin showed like black splotches in the low light. "Brian has worn me out." She rolled to her side and rested her head on her husband's chest. She sniffled. "I'm not sorry about it, but God everything hurts so much."

Her husband kissed the top of her head. "Take a couple of days off. I'll talk to him. He's still got a few weeks before he goes back to school, so there's plenty of time yet." Victoria murmured her thanks before she fell asleep.

Brian sat across from his Dad at the kitchen table, eating strawberries and pineapple. "Mom's sore? She wants to stop?"

Her husband sipped his coffee and helped himself to a strawberry. He considered his son. He wasn't sure he liked how he was evolving but until Victoria said something he was not going to interfere but let it play out. "Your Mom says she needs a couple of days to rest. You've been rough with her and she needs some recovery time. And I agree with her."

"Huh," Brian said. "She never said anything. She just opens her legs, like a good slut."

"Do yourself a favor and remember that she's your mother," his father said in a conversational but hard voice. "How you two speak to each other in private is none of my business and I'm happy to leave it that way. However, how you speak to me about her is my business, and I will shut you down if you continue. Are we clear?"

Brian looked surprised and immediately apologized. His father wasn't sure if he was worried about being shut down or if he genuinely meant it, but he let it go for now.

After a few minutes of silence Brian spoke up. "So...no nothing? Nothing at all?"

"You will have to work out the details with your mother. It's only a couple of days, Brian, and a very reasonable request. Pretty sure you'll be okay."

Brian nodded. "Can I go talk to her now?"

"If she's awake, sure."

Brian made his way to his parents' room. Victoria was sitting up, scrolling through her phone. She looked at him and smiled, setting her phone aside. "Hi baby," she said. "Did your Dad talk to you?"

"Yes he did. I'm sorry that you hurt. He said that you wanted to take a break for a couple of days?"

"I am very sore, honey. I've never been used like this before." She let the sheet drop, revealing the bite marks and bruises on her large heavy tits and her belly and neck and shoulders. She pushed the sheet down further to show him the bruises on her thighs, and opened her legs so that he could see them on their insides. "As you can see, it's a lot, and it's all very uncomfortable." She laughed. "I can only take so many ice baths."

"Wow, I didn't realize, I'm sorry. But...fuck it's kind of hot."

She smiled slowly at him and leaned back. "Do you like this, baby boy? Do you like knowing you did this to Mommy?" Victoria leaned back and began stroking herself, speaking softly in a lilting tone. "You make Mommy so wet. Ohhhh yessss - so wet and puffy just for you."

Brian stood there and watched Victoria playing. Finally she looked up and said "Show Mommy your fat cock, baby boy. Let Mommy see it. Let me see you tugging on it for Mommy."

He pushed his sweats down; his cock was already stiff and sticky and he groaned softly when he closed his hand over it. "You know I do, Mommy. I love that you're wearing my marks. Do you like this? Watching me stroke my cock watching you?"

Victoria flushed. She liked it more than she could ever admit. She loved his thick veiny cock and his heavy balls and how naturally dominant he'd become. She motioned him closer so she could hear him. She looked up and locked eyes so he could see her face exquisitely contort in pain and pleasure as she tweaked and pulled on her sore, sensitive nipples. "yes baby, you know I do," she whispered.

Brian stepped closer and began to jerk his cock faster. He looked down to see her plunging her fingers in deep and hard, while her aroma, and their grunts, filled the room. She felt his fingers in her hair and her head being tugged to one side just before she felt his knuckles.

First they grazed her cheek, and then they dug in deeper and harder with each stroke. Victoria said "oh god" as they became harder and she felt the first hot spurt on her forehead; Brian had pulled her head over almost completely on its side as her orgasm hit. She opened her mouth to cry out just as Brian came in a heavy runny diagonal across her face. He rubbed out the last drops of his cum on cheek and bent over to hold her chin between his thumb and forefinger. "3 AM. Day after tomorrow. Come and fuck me in my bed or I'll come and fuck you in yours." Victoria nodded.

Victoria slipped quietly out of bed so as not to wake her husband. While he knew why she was up -- she would scarcely be doing this if he didn't know and approve -- there was no point in waking him. She bent over her makeup table and quickly applied lipstick -- her men loved it, and so did she -- and as she was leaving the room she heard "have fun babe." She smiled in the dark and blew him a kiss.

She closed the door behind her and stood in the dark hallway. Victoria smoothed her nightie over her heavy, jutting breasts and took a deep breath. She then turned left and walked down the hallway, stopping at Brian's door. She asked herself if she was ready for this, and the insistent throb of her pussy answered.

Victoria cracked open the door and peered around it. She heard Brian's deep, slow breathing and quietly let herself in, closing the door behind her. "Brian? Honey?" She whispered. She moved to the side of his bed and rested her fingertips lightly on his chest and into a drying patch of cum. "Oh my," she said to herself. "There's so much of it." She pulled her hair back and bent over and licked at it. "Ohhh god it's so good." She savored the next lick and giggled. "Mmm...strawberries."

She worked her mouth slowly down his chest and stomach, leaving a faint trail of lipstick behind. Victoria gently folded back his drawers, eating to drying cum from his groin, and scraping the cum from his underwear with her teeth. She sat back, wiping her chin and licking her fingers clean, wondering why he hadn't woken up.

She reached down and hefted his thickening cock. He was thicker than his father but not as long, but she loved it. It stretched her, and hit her spot, just right. Victoria licked her palm and worked her fingers around him, and applied a little force to her upward stroke. Brian stirred but did not awaken. She stretched his cock over his belly and lowered her nose to him, first kissing and then licking his balls as she stroked him faster and harder.

Victoria was finally saw his hands and legs twitch, followed by Brian lifting his head to look at her. "Hi honey," she said. "You just stay put and let Mommy enjoy herself." He mumbled indistinctly and his head went back. She took long slow licks up and down on him, and holding him between her thumb and forefinger, began to run her tongue slowly but firmly around the head of his cock, and she was rewarded with a nice spurt of pre. She wrapped her tongue around him again, swirling, and was granted another burst of pre.

Victoria slowly sucked his spongy knob in, dragging it over her lips. Brian groaned and shifted and pushed his hips upward. Victoria was gifted again with a fresh jet of pre. She slowly worked her mouth down his shaft. His groaning became louder and she felt his fingers in her hair for the first time. She let him push and hold her down until she made a noise and pushed back against his pressure. He relented and she came up enough to catch her breath, all the while continuing to stroke him. "Groom that jungle of yours," she told him. "Cut it back a bit. I don't like feeling it in my nostrils so much." He nodded. "Good boy," she said.

She sat up, still stroking him, slowly but firmly. He whimpered and Victoria slapped his hip with her free hand. "Hush." She swung one leg then the other over him and changed her grip rubbing his sloppy cockhead against her straining clit.

Victoria sat down slowly on his cock and they both groaned simultaneously. "Fuck, Mom," Brian said. "You're tight." He grunted and lazily gave her dense swaying tits a hard heavy slap. "God you feel so good."

She sat up on him, rolling her hips, loving how he was now rubbing against her insides. She tugged at her nipples, feeling the heat from his slap. Brian loved seeing that, and she loved showing him. He slapped her tits again, much harder. Victoria gasped at the blow to her tender skin, and rode him harder, bearing down and gripping the base of his cock as best she could. He repeated his slaps over and over again till she begged him to stop, and then he came, because that's what Brian did whenever Victoria begged.

Her own orgasm hit her as a long slow rolling wave. She sat up on him, painfully squeezing herself, moaning and sniffling and crying out, until it subsided and was replaced by the agony emanating from her tits. She got up from him slowly. Brian's cum had started slowly running down her legs as she walked stiffly back to her room.

BoomerNYC
BoomerNYC
39 Followers