Maria and Her Boys Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I was undressed and that was exciting as well. They both were impressed by my body. They commented on my boobs and my bum and I had their hands and their mouths all over me. My nipples were hard for them and I was surprised at how much my vag was tingling. It was a public performance and they made me very turned-on. I loved having both my boobs being fondled and sucked at the same time and it was only strange when I looked down and saw a married couple enjoying me.

After a time, I felt a hand between my legs and I knew it was Kristine. She had a lovely touch and I didn't mind her getting me wet. I caught her eye and I knew she was feeling very lusty about me. But honestly, that was not what I was there for.

They both undressed and David had a fairly average body. But he was showing a very satisfactory erection. I did what I assumed they expected and went on my knees to suck him. I think it was the excitement of having a new penis or maybe their relaxed attitude brought out my slutty side. I assure you I enjoyed myself.

Kristine stayed in her skimpy lingerie but she sat on the bed and I was aware that she was masturbating while watching us. And I sucked David until he was ready to take charge again and positioned me on the bed. He licked my vag with considerable skill and somehow I decided to give Kristine a show by playing with my boobs and my hard nipples. I even managed to orgasm from David's tongue despite them both being almost strangers to me.

David was eager to penetrate me after that. I let him climb up and rub his penis against my vag. I was so very wet and my clit was rock hard. I felt even more wicked knowing that Kristine was watching as he entered me. I could not help but moan loudly as he filled me with his size.

"You really feel fabulous, wrapped around my cock," he told me. I heard Kristine groan at that.

His screwing was quite good. If I had to compare, I'd say the sex was better than my husband but not as good as Ryan. The difference was that Kristine was watching and I heard her reach a climax several times during the evening. But David was very aroused by me.

"She is a great fuck," he told Kristine several times.

David wanted to screw me several times and at one point lifted my legs onto his shoulders so he could go deeper. I enjoyed that position, feeling his penis going deeper, and his thrusting made me cum several more times. At the end he wanted to shoot his load onto my boobs. It felt so easy to say yes. It was disappointing as he lacked the force and the volume of my usual boys. But Kristine loved it and insisted on licking her husband's stuff off my boobs. That part was very erotic I will say!

I felt a thrill that I'd been so wanton for them. And, as always, it was exciting to have someone lusting after my body. But that was that, really. A few days later Kristine contacted me again. She wanted to know if we could meet more privately - just the two of us because she didn't want to share me with her husband. I didn't get back in touch with them.

**************************

After Kristine and David I admit I was very pleased to get back to my regular young lover. The experience was OK for a one-off. I didn't feel at all bad about it. After all, I was only doing what my girlfriends had insisted I do - have as much sex as possible. It was more wild I am used to but I was very satisfied about having sex with another man and enjoying a new penis. It was another reminder of my freedom. It reinforced what I already knew -- even if I could have forgiven my husband for what he did I was never, ever going to go back to my marriage.

I was horny for Clayton. But my one night with a married couple had got my mind working. I wanted some more naughtiness in my sex play.

I find it easy to be in charge with my boys. I know what I want and I know how to get it from them. And Clayton had responded so well to me even that very first time I'd ordered him to show his penis to me.

I have taught Clayton everything he knows about sex - or, at least, about how to do it properly and pleasure a woman. He always arrives at my house with a big smile and a hard erection and ready to do whatever I say. What a luxury these young lads can be.

He is always very attentive when I let him play with my boobs. All my young men enjoy my breasts. Getting them fixed was a great move since I now have better boobs than most of the girls their own age. Clayton has learned how to stroke and fondle them, how to lick and suck my nipples, how they can be squeezed in just the right way.

Its wonderful as a woman of my age to feel so relaxed about being naked in front of a boy so young. I suppose Clayton doesn't know any different. Or he is just so grateful. But he does enjoy my body and his ability to pleasure me with his mouth on my vag has grown noticeably.

Besides, if all else fails, I have that wonderful young prick of his. Oh yes, its not the largest I have had. But I feel like its mine and I can make it do whatever I want. Clayton is slowly learning to control his stamina. On the other hand, what's to complain about a penis that can shoot twice for me -- and several times he has managed to shoot three loads in one morning.

"Oh, good boy," I told him breathlessly on the first occasion. "Clayton, you are so good to me."

And I was ready to take more from him, to have him pleasure me in new and more exciting ways. Kristine and David were shameless about what pleases them and I decided to be more like them.

One lovely morning, with warm sunlight falling onto my bed, I rolled onto my tummy.

"Kiss me," I said softly to Clayton. "Kiss my bottom and tell me you love it."

"I do love it, Maria. You have the best bum. Its so round and firm."

"Hmmm. I work hard on my butt. So I am glad you like it."

He did a good job, too, kissing me all over my firm, sexy bottom. I like my butt and I want to know that men -- or boys -- appreciate the hard work I put into keeping it in shape. I felt so languid and so decadent. I knew that I deserved to have my young lover worship my backside so I lay there as Clayton softly covered by bottom with his warm kisses.

"Lick me, Clayton," I purred after a while.

He did not hesitate to stick out his tongue and softly give big, long licks to my bottom. And soon I felt his tongue running between my cheeks.

"Yes, Clayton," I moaned softly. "Make me feel good."

My young man knew what I was after. Or maybe he was attracted by the damp heat from my vag. But soon he was nuzzling into my bottom as he stretched his tongue towards my waiting sex.

"Good boy," I moaned to him aloud, spreading my legs. "Yes," begging him not to stop.

It was a massive turn-on to have my young man so eager for me and so ready to please me. An idea suddenly popped into my head. A 69!

He agreed in an instant and, with a little trial and error, we soon were in position. This time I was on top. I wanted my vag against his face. I wanted to grind myself onto the face of my young man. I'd never done it like that before but I'd seen it on-line. After David and Kristine I was feeling much braver. I knew Clayton was excited because of the way his penis was hard and throbbing.

"Lick me," I almost begged him as I positioned my vag over him.

His tongue went straight inside my opening and I was stroking his penis. The position wasn't easy since he is much taller than me. But he had me cumming almost instantly and I stretched to take some of his member into my mouth. That only made me keep on cumming and it felt so delirious to know I was covering his face with my wetness.

I kept sucking him and soon I felt Clayton trying to thrust his hips. He was eager and I knew he was getting close. I didn't stop. It was only a few moments after that when I felt him pulse in that special way. It was so sexy! I kept sucking till was cumming in my mouth -- the second time! The first big blast of his stuff landed in the perfect spot and I swallowed his tasty semen. I kept sucking him to extract everything from his young balls and the whole time I was climaxing and giving his pretty, young face a full coating of my own wetness.

By the time we were done I was spent but feeling triumphant. What an act it had been! A young man's semen tastes so fine -- is that because it is forbidden fruit? But Clayton was glowing as well, his face still wet from me. We both knew we'd do it again and I was so pleased that I'd finally opened that door for me to suck and swallow all his virile stuff. I felt slutty but fulfilled.

That morning I was so horny that I made Clayton enter me a third time. We did it slowly as I wrapped my legs around his slender, young body. I knew he was grateful to me for what we'd done that day. I laid back and enjoyed his slow thrusting until I came one last time.

"You are an amazing young man," I told him after. "You know how to make me feel like a woman."

*************************

Even though I was really enjoying Clayton, my body needed more. I can't explain what has happened to me but these days I feel more alive and more sexual than ever. Is that my "sexual peak"? If so, then it's a wonderful gift for a woman of my age. And, happily, I felt like there was no end to the young men I could take to my bed to satisfy my urges. I was happy that my husband had left me since I knew he'd never have kept up with my needs.

I was in a coffee shop one morning, about a month after I first swallowed Clayton's semen. It was a sunny morning and naturally I was feeling a little horny. I couldn't keep my eyes off one of the staff. He was new -- a handsome young man with blonde hair down to his shoulders and a lovely smile. I felt my body responding and my vag was tingling a little as I sat there.

On the spur of the moment I felt that he could be my new Ryan. Why not? -- I'd asked Ryan on a whim. I caught his eye and made sure he knew I'd left him a note under my cup. His name tag said "Antony" and I left him my phone number, hoping he'd call me that same day. It was hard to control my breathing as I left.

As it happened, I didn't hear from Antony. But a few days later I saw him at the mall. I recognised him from a long way away and tried subtly to get into his eyeline. It was only then that I realised he had someone with him -- a young woman who was clearly his girlfriend. I could see that Antony was trying to pretend he'd not seen me. But the look on his face was guilt mixed with fear and I knew he would be humiliated if he thought his girlfriend would find out about me. So I, too, pretended I'd not seen him and walked away, crossing him off the list in my head.

That Saturday I asked Clayton to screw me hard and deep. It felt good to have my sweet young lover doing his best to satisfy my sexual hunger. Maybe he understood because, when I asked him to enter me from behind, I felt him gripping my hips more firmly than usual. I loved the idea that he is growing in confidence.

Then I got lucky the next week at the office. Unusually, I had to arrange for a package to be delivered by a courier. You know those guys that ride their bicycles through the traffic with big satchels on their backs.

His name is Jens and he was a Swedish backpacker on a working holiday. He is tall and slim and blonde. I saw below his shorts that he had hard, wiry legs from his bike-riding. He was unshaven and his hair was in a man-bun -- not that I usually appreciate that look. His smile was delightful and I managed to detain him for a few moments. I knew I had to work quickly because those guys are always on the move. He seemed comfortable with my flirting.

"How long will you be staying?"

"Only another month."

"Do you have to get home to your girlfriend?"

"No girlfriend. I was hoping to find someone nice in this country."

"How old are you?"

"Almost twenty-two. My parents don't like me being away so young. But I'll be ready for a real job when I get back."

"If I give you my number, will you call me later? I'd like to take you for a drink on Sunday if you're free."

With a smile, he tucked the slip of paper into a pocket. I realised as he left that my nipples had gotten hard. They stayed that way for the rest of the day.

I wasn't sure if a sexy young man like Jens would be interested in me. But he did call me -- on the Saturday after I'd finished with Clayton. He wanted to know if we could get together that afternoon as he'd be hungover the next day after a big night partying.

I was hungry for the sexy young Swede but I was happy for a rest after a good session with my regular young lover. Besides, I still wanted to stay in control with Jens. I told him that he could come to my house the next afternoon if he was interested. And I told him that if I didn't see him at 2.00 then I'd know he was not interested.

His knock on my door made my vag react in the usual way. I was wearing a skimpy dress with no bra -- I didn't want anything getting lost in translation. A new young man had come along and I was determined to take him to my bed. Happily, his smile told me he knew why I wanted him there. I was a little shocked at how young he looked when not in his work clothes. But that was perfect for me and I reminded myself that was the reason I'd given him my number.

"You don't mind an older woman chatting you up?"

"No, you are beautiful. You have a great body."

I was loving his accent, too. But I saw his eyes were fixed on my cleavage and I laughed.

"Let's kiss then," I said, feeling even more forward than normal.

He was still unshaven but I liked his kissing and I enjoyed the feel of his lean, hard body as we embraced. I was feeling very horny and, at the same time, relieved that this time there'd be no false start. This younger man really was eager for me and I was feeling even more so about him. He would have known that from the way my hard nipples were poking through my dress.

In my bedroom, I undressed my new fling, taking my time to admire his lean, hard body. He has a very hairy chest and legs which is a change for me. Clive is the only man I've had who has more chest hair than Jens. Of course, I was mostly interested in his fabulous penis and I let him hold me and kiss me as I wrapped my hand around his warm shaft. It is a wonderful specimen -- a good size with a nice, fat head and obviously he was pleased to see me. I stroked him a few times while I inspected him. And I cupped his hairy balls with my other hand and fondled them gently while I listened to his heavy breathing.

But before I knew it, I was going to my knees. I felt like I wanted him to see how happy I was that he had come over to screw me. But I was nervous, too, after my misfires and I wanted him to think I was in control. So I licked and sucked on that young penis while I stroked his balls. His shaft throbbed the way all young men do. And he groaned the way young men do when they get oral from a woman -- animal-like and, yet, grateful. It was only natural for a boy who is young enough to be my son.

His sounds made me even more horny for him. How could I not be turned-on by having a gorgeous young man naked in my house and ready to pleasure me how I needed it? I knew I'd made the right decision.

"If you cum for me," I asked as I looked up at him, "Can you get hard again afterwards?"

He could only nod but I knew enough about young men to be confident. Soon I was naked for him and letting him suckle on my big boobs. I ran my hands all over him, grabbing at his tight butt and feeling the power in his legs. But most of all I focused on his wonderful young cock as it throbbed for me.

After a short time I could not wait any longer. I needed to feel him inside me. So I decided to get on top and ride Jens the way he rides his bicycle. I had had great sex with Clayton just the day before but I was feeling super horny. My vag was soaking as I lowered myself onto my newest young man. Unlike Ryan or Clayton, my backpacker did not really remind me of the boys from my youth. But I groaned aloud as I sank onto him and felt his size filling me up.

Jens couldn't ignore my boobs and he massaged them so well as I rode up and down. He didn't ask but just pinched my nipples and that sent a surge through my body. I started climaxing as I rode on his gorgeous young shaft. I wanted more and more so I kept humping up and down until I needed a break. I was very pleased to note that he hadn't cum at that point.

We lay together for a time and he again told me I have a sexy body. I explained about the thousands of lunges and I explained about my boobs.

"Really, you look fantastic," he told me.

Then he started suckling on my boobs. He was turning me on straight away. I don't know how I can be so horny all the time but watching a man-boy like him, really turned on by my breasts, was extremely erotic. There is something special about a man of that age wanting to suck my boobs. And Jens was really turned on by them and his licking and sucking was perfect.

"Finger me?" I asked him as I pushed one hand down towards my vag. "I'm so turned on from having my boobs sucked."

I really was feeling slutty that day. And my newest young man was fabulous. He sucked hard on my breasts and flicked his tongue across my nipples till I was groaning aloud. He slid two fingers into my vag which was more than wet enough. I was on the verge of cumming as soon as he did that. There was more to come, though, as Jens seemed to know how to touch inside me. I don't know how to describe it but he curled his fingers as he started to slide them inside me and I was erupting all over again.

He obviously has had a lot of practice as his fingering was magical. So was his sucking on my boobs. I held him tight like I never wanted him to stop. I even managed to grab his penis and squeeze it as he made me explode. I am sure I saw stars after a short but very intense climax. Right then I was the one feeling grateful.

"I want to fuck again," he said.

"Yes," was the only reply I could give.

I was impressed by his confidence for one so young. My vag got wetter as he went to his knees between my legs.

He entered me quickly, still on his knees. I got to watch him as he penetrated me with his young penis. Its not very long but it is definitely thick and my vag loved the sensation of being opened and filled by it. Despite his confidence, I could tell he was not terribly experienced. It showed in the way he wanted to start thrusting fast before he was fully inside me. That turned me on incredibly and I was ready to start cumming for him. I was even more excited as I watched his youthful, hard body and his muscles flexing as he tried to drive into my vag. I lay back and let my climax flood through my body.

Jens seemed very comfortable taking the lead. I was so horny for him that I lay back and let him take my ankles and lift my legs up onto his shoulders. I remember the sight of my pale legs against his tanned body. The fact he was so hungry made me even more excited. It was wonderful to let him screw me just how he wanted. He is strong and his humping became quite forceful. I lay back and let him do whatever he wanted, cumming and cumming over and over. I don't know how long I could have lasted but soon Jens was on the edge of his own eruption.

"I need to cum now."

"Oh yes, my beautiful man. Shoot it for me."

"No condom."

"No. Cum inside me. I want it."

I really wanted the sex to be good for him as well. I even tried squeezing my muscles to give him some extra pleasure with my vag. I watched his face screw up and I heard him groan loudly as his cock pulsed inside me. Then I knew he was exploding inside me and filling me up with his beautiful, manly stuff.

Afterwards I did my other trick of cleaning his penis with my mouth. I guess I was showing off what an older woman can do. It was sexy to take care of him like that and erotic to taste the mixture of our juices on his shaft. I worked carefully but I licked and sucked till he was totally clean.