Maria and Her Boys Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay together for a long time. Neither of us said much and I was OK with that. Jens was a short fling for me and, to be honest, I am sure we both were only interested in physical things that day. After a while I could not resist his body any more. I touched and explored him all over. And, of course, I soon had his penis in my hand as I stroked the hair that covered his sack. When he was hard again I felt that familiar throbbing. That was enough to make my vag tingle. I knew what I needed.

"Will you lick me down there?" I asked him sweetly.

I wasn't sure how he'd react since I know some men would not want to go there after they deposit their semen in in a woman. But Jens smiled and went straight to work, gently licking my clit and my labia till I was panting hard. Then he started probing with his tongue in my entrance and I could not help but cum once again for him.

"Do you want to fuck me again?" I groaned through one of my multiple orgasms.

Of course he did and soon he was in the same position with his thick penis working its magic. I was very happy to be taken again that way. He was just as good the second time as he'd been the first. There was no need to teach him what I like best. What was so great, so arousing, was knowing I was having sex with a young man who would remember me for the rest of his life.

When he told me he was getting close to cumming I already had a plan. My vag was a little tender and I didn't need another load of his stuff inside me. I had a better idea.

"Let me do it for you," I suggested.

He was wide-eyed at that but quickly he lay next to me. I moved down and took his delicious penis in my mouth. He was covered in a thick layer of my own wetness. For some reason I'm always very satisfied by that. I took him deep and his thickness felt incredible in my mouth. What an organ that young man has! I moved my head so I could lick and suck all of him. He was throbbing in my mouth and in a few seconds I heard his familiar noises and I sucked harder as I waited for him to explode in my mouth.

I don't need to tell you again how fantastic it was to have a young penis unloading in my mouth. He had a lovely ejaculation -- not as much volume as Clayton but strong and tasty all the same. That was like the final triumph for me and I savoured every bit of his load as he pulsed again and again. I swallowed it all and thought about what a slut I have become thanks to my young men.

"No-one ever did that before," he said softly. "After fucking, I mean."

That made me smile. Almost as good as having my young men lust after me is the idea that I am the woman who gives them so many "firsts".

****************************

Jens is not the kind of boy I would keep around. Still, it was fabulous to seduce another one that age. It was like my university days only much better. And I had fun playing with his body hair -- on his chest and especially on his balls. But he reminded me that David had shaven his balls before he screwed me in front of his wife. And I liked the way David's smooth sack felt under my fingers and my tongue.

Despite two really great sessions of sex that weekend I was still feeling horny the next day. So I sent a message to Clayton that night. Was he having a good week? He took the bait and quickly asked me if he could visit me the next night. I sent him a short reply.

"You know where I'll be."

I was naked under a robe when he arrived. He was grinning as usual and his penis was ready for action. How impressive a young man can be - always ready to perform for me.

That night I needed some quick relief. I let Clayton play with my boobs for a while till I knew he was too hot to wait. Then I went on hands and knees and asked him to penetrate me like that -- doggy style, as its called. He gave a very good performance that night and my vag was spasming and gushing as he humped into me. His first load went deep inside while I watched him in the mirror.

But I wanted to ask him something that had popped into my head with Jens. You see, I enjoyed the thick hair on his young sack but it reminded me that David had completely shaved all his pubic hair. The best part of that was his smooth, hairless sack. It had felt so great in my hands and I'd enjoyed the sensation of the care skin under my tongue.

"Clayton, my sexy boy. Would you object if I asked you to shave your balls for me?"

"Wow. Ummm ...is that what you want? I could if you wanted it."

I smiled -- he is a such a good boy.

"I've been thinking. We'd both enjoy it much more if your balls were shaved when I licked them. Don't you think?"

He was very agreeable. So I had him go down on me that night and lick to me to a string of orgasms. And then I finished him with my hand -- stroking his shaft and massaging his balls till he was ready to erupt.

"Do it for me, sexy boy." I could feel him throbbing and pulsing. "Come on. Let me see you cum."

I marvelled at the sight of his penis shooting out thick jets of his sticky, virile stuff. I got a good amount of it on my hand and my skin - even on my boobs. That night I slept soundly with his smell still strong in my bed.

******************

True to his word, Jens left the country only a few weeks after I met him. Somehow that made our little fling even more enjoyable. I took him to my bed a second time, however. It was much the same thing so I won't go into the details. Jens was just as glad as me to have some sexual relief. He screwed me mostly for his own pleasure and that was fine by me. It was no different to the boyfriends I had in my youth and even more enjoyable than they'd been.

And I loved having his penis, so different from the others, and playing with it and inspecting it and feeling it pulse in my hands. It was great to have him take my ankles and lift them to his shoulders so he could penetrate me fully.

I had lost none of my desire for Clayton, however. He is still my very special young man. I might lust after other boys but Clayton is the youngest and the sweetest of them all. And that fact he showed up with his sack all smooth and clean shaven was a special treat for me.

"Oh, Clayton. That is lovely. Wow."

Naturally I kept my promise to my young man. That Saturday I spent more time than usual on his penis and his balls.

First I asked him to finger me while he sucked my boobs. Then I lay on my back so that he could lick my vag to a string of wonderful orgasms.

I still wanted more of his beautiful penis and his sack which was all smooth and bare. It really did feel more sexy that way. I stroked him and licked him and made sure to give extra attention to his sack. He agreed it felt much better. His balls felt harder somehow. I'd made the right decision and, of course, Clayton is such a good boy that he always gives me what I need.

And there was something else I needed. I had been thinking some more about new ways to have fun after my experience with David and Kristine. And I'd also been thinking about my first sexual encounter with young Clayton.

"Would you masturbate for me?" I asked him gently. "I know you do it when you think about me. I'd love to watch what you do."

I am well aware that most young guys are very embarrassed about anyone knowing they play with their dicks. But I'd gotten myself very turned-on thinking about our first encounter and the way his stuff exploded from the end of his penis.

"Please, Clayton. It will be fun. I've been thinking of that first time. Would you let me see it again?"

Clayton was not entirely convinced but I was not taking "no" for an answer. I sat on the edge of the bed with him standing in front of me. I played with my boobs a little to give him some inspiration. Between my asking and the sight of my boobs he naturally could not resist for long.

He started stroking his magnificent penis. I think it looked even better when he was playing with it himself. And obviously he knew just what felt best. I noticed the way his pre-cum soon was forming at the tip. I helped out by cupping his balls, freshly shaven, and stroking them softly.

"Yes, sweetie. Do it for me. I know you think about me when you're on your own. I want to see that big cock shooting."

I've learned to talk dirty. I know the young boys respond to it so well. And I saw his penis getting harder and the way his hand was squeezing it tighter. His balls lifted and I knew he was on the verge. And I knew what was going to happen. I was right in the firing line and ready for everything. The truth is that I wanted it to happen. I knew what my young Clayton is capable of. I saw his face getting pained and his head tilting back and I didn't want him to stop.

"On my boobs. They're so big for you. Let me have it, sweetie."

I was in heaven as I urged a young man to spurt his stuff all over me. And he did! The first blast hit my neck and I really felt it. He is too young to have any control and that was the best part. The next shot went so high that it landed in my hair. The power of his orgasm is intoxicating. Suddenly it was spraying everywhere as his usual torrent erupted. His hand was going so fast and big shots of semen were flying everywhere. And they were blasting onto me!

"Yes, Clayton," I gasped as he kept jerking his dick for me.

As usual, he never seemed to stop cumming. I was so amazed at how erotic it felt to catch his warm stuff on my skin.

I'd made him so horny that he lost control and splattered me with his hot, virile stuff. Even his cum splashing on my face felt incredible. What power he has! He tried to get my boobs but there was so much semen and he was stroking so fast. His stuff went everywhere. More and more of it flew on my face. It was exhilarating to take his load like that. I'd never done that for any man and now I was being dirty and wicked and slutty for my young lover. I was frozen like in a trance as his semen covered me.

And I was so pleased to feel so much of his sticky stuff splashing softly onto my face -- as good as I'd imagined it.

"Oh Clayton, that is so amazing. Oh, you always have so much."

I knew that my face was wet from his semen. I could feel it dripping on my skin. I looked in the mirror and saw that he'd given me a good coating. My boobs were wet and shiny but he'd gotten so much on my face and in my hair. How wicked and terrible I was. But I felt fabulous.

I had known all along that he would get his virile stuff all over me. I'd kept thinking about that and finally decided it was what I wanted. And in my hair as well. It would be fun and crazy and I only had to try it once. Before that time I'd never really wanted a man to cum on me like that. But why not experience that with Clayton since he shoots so much? And I had known I would be safe with him. I knew I could make it natural and raw and he would not take it the wrong way. It was fantastic -- another triumph with my young lover!

Once he was finished, and I was wet and sticky, I felt so good that it was nothing for me to lean forward and clean the head of his cock with my tongue.

"Did you enjoy that, my big man?" I was still panting with my own lust. "You're so powerful. Thank you for showing me."

"Oh god, Maria. I didn't think it was going to be like that. Sorry."

"Don't be silly. It was really special for me. I am glad you weren't too shy. I love what your penis can do."

After I'd cleaned us both up, I knew how to reward my young man. Lying back, I let him enter me with his wonderful penis.

"Fuck me, Clayton. Go on. Do what you want to me."

I really meant it, too. But that morning he started slowly and I must say I enjoyed every inch of his shaft. It didn't take long before my young man let his urges get the better of him. Why would I complain about that? He humped me in a very satisfactory way and I was cumming before I felt him blasting his semen into my vag. It was wonderful and I felt like a real woman just as I always do when Clayton is in my bed.

We rested for a time but I felt like being wicked some more. So I lay on my tummy and asked Clayton to rub my legs and my bottom.

"Do you really like my body, sweetie?"

"Yes, Maria. You have a great body. Better than the girls I know."

"Kiss me," I told him. "Kiss my bottom."

And he did. I felt so wonderful, almost like a queen with a young prince serving her. And that got my juices flowing some more. So I rolled onto my back and parted my legs for my young prince.

"I need you to lick me. Down there."

Clayton knew what to do. I was cumming in just a few seconds as he slipped a finger into my soaking vag at the same time. I pulled a pillow over my face and enjoyed the feeling of my vag spasming with my climax. I came quite hard and it was good that I could muffle my sounds.

"Do you want to fuck me again?" I asked him as I was recovering. "Its OK if you don't cum again but I need your cock in me."

I watched lustfully as Clayton positioned his beautiful body between my legs. I don't think I can ever get too much of my young lover. I thought about how young his penis is. My "barely" man. The wickedness of it made my vag throb anew. Of course he was hard and ready to go. I groaned aloud as he pressed his penis into my opening. I was grabbing at the sheets as I came and I know I was squeezing his shaft with my vag.

As I said, only boys of that age can make me feel like that. And he kept it going for maybe fifteen minutes until I knew he needed some mercy.

"You're a good boy. I know you want to cum. You can go faster now. Come on, I want you to cum for me."

Compared to Jens, I really enjoyed the feeling of Clayton lying his youthful body on top of mine. I could hold him and feel his humping. That morning I wrapped my legs around his waist. I love the idea of trapping my young Clayton -- my "barely man". He thrust with more force and I was groaning nicely at the efforts of my young lover. I played with my boobs for him as I knew that would push him over the edge. Then I heard his sound and I could feel him cumming inside my vag. How lovely it was.

With so much of his semen in me, and on me, I decided I should take a shower. Clayton was extra sweet that day and he waited in my bed. The thing was, at the point my only lover was Clayton. My young Swedish man had left and I no longer had the option of Clive or Ryan for some additional pleasure. But I was still very horny as Clayton had not given me the usual amount of screwing. So I lay back on my bed with the curtains open and asked my young prince to eat my vag again. He used all his training to take care of me that morning. He made me cum many more times before I finally sent him on his way.

*******************

Its difficult to explain why I did that with Clayton, letting him shoot his semen all over me. I suppose I just needed to know how it felt. It was a first for me and I loved every bit of it. I'd only ever do that with a young man -- and perhaps only with Clayton. I do feel safe with him and brave enough to try out some fantasies. He doesn't know any different so I can be a slut with him if I want. I don't go onto my knees for Clayton. But it was fantastic to do something "dirty" like that, to really experience the power of his eruption and to receive his youthful baby-making stuff in that way.

I know he loved it as much as I did. We will do it again -- soon. Just like now he is permitted to shoot into my mouth when I feel it's a special occasion. A boy of his age -- twenty-one -- should have had that experience and I treasure the knowledge that I was his first.

After those few weeks, and taking Jens to my bed, it is obvious that I need another lover with a beautiful manhood. Yes, he will need to be young, the kind that I always take my pleasure from nowadays. "Cougar" probably is the right word for me, after all

My explanation is that I am following the advice of my girlfriends -- I should have as much sex as possible. And they were right! I am in the midst of my sexual peak so really I cannot help the way I feel. Its not possible to have Clayton in my bed every night. And, if I am honest, I don't wish to. So I have been on the hunt again.

Dating sites don't work for me. The boys I want don't seem to be available there. I need them young. They have to be legal -- of course. But recently I decided no-one over the age of twenty-two. I think young men lack confidence at that age. Perhaps they look at the women on those sites but never post a profile.

After the debacle with Antony, in the café, I am wary about trying that route. Maybe I'll chance my luck again soon. I have ordered a few more couriers to my office in the hope I'll see another gorgeous boy like Jens. That has allowed me to perve on a couple of very eye-pleasing bodies but none of them were suitable for my needs.

I have so many needs now. Very often I have been thinking about a man who is larger. I've been day-dreaming about Ben, from the train. His dick was so big and hard. It could have even hurt me as he thrust into me. Maybe I don't need one that big all the time. But lately I have been thinking a lot about a big one and finding a young man who can fill me and stretch me the way that one did. Its hard because just looking at a man in the street doesn't tell me about the size of his equipment. But I need another young man with a really thick shaft.

The gym still seems the best place to find a sexy young man. At least I can see who is confident or nervous, who has a nice body and who is paying attention to me. What tends to happen, though, is that older guys want to chat me up. I can sometimes see their eyes following me around. I like to have their attention but they have no idea that I'll never take any of them home. In the last few weeks two different men have tried to flirt with me but I have no interest in them.

There is another gorgeous young man I have been watching. He has lovely muscles and I've only seen him alone when he is working out. We have smiled at each other a few times. So I will find an excuse to talk to him soon He has wonderful dark skin, too. Somehow he looks like the kind of boy who has not had many girlfriends. He could be perfect for me. Obviously, I have no idea about his manhood. Maybe it won't be really big. But for sure it will throb in my hands and in my mouth and I know I'll get so excited from watching him try to hump me with his young, inexperienced cock.

I don't want to wait much longer. I need more than one lover and a new young man will be perfect for me. I will make my move on this new boy this week. One night when I finish my workout a little early and give him a nice smile. I'll make sure he can see my big boobs. Then I'll ask if he would like a drink -- at my place, naturally. It makes me shiver to think about it. I am sure we'll both have a wonderful experience.