Maria and Her Boys Ch. 04

Story Info
A virgin young man in her bed.
9.3k words
4.52
20.4k
19

Part 4 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

I have so much to update about what's been happening in my life. That's my life post-husband. Its my life where I am free to behave the way I wished I had done in my college days. Where I find gorgeous young men, in their twenties or earlier, to take to my bed for all sorts of fun and adventure.

These are the sort of boys who pursued me while I was at university. The sort of boys I now wish I'd been more willing to say "yes" to back then. Back then I didn't appreciate those boys enough. Now I have a second chance. Young boys have such confidence and nervousness at the same time. I pursue them and it's the most exciting thing exciting when I succeed.

I am an older woman who craves young men. I love young men - their bodies and the way they think. The way their desires make them so malleable for an older, experienced woman. Mostly I love their virile, throbbing penises. As I have said before, there is no substitute for having a boy who is barely a man between my legs and filling me with his delicious manhood. Its thrilling to feel their youthful power and to know how virile they are.

I have been having such fun that I'd not even thought about how much time has gone by since I first took young Clayton to my bed. I am just as eager as ever for my sexy boy with his throbbing dick and all his youthful energy to come and pleasure me. I had told myself I did not want a regular lover. For me that seemed so dangerous. I felt sure that anything long term would risk my being discovered. But Clayton changed that. He was so special and so ready to do anything I wanted. And he has learned to be exactly the lover I need.

He is a fine young man. I have guided him as he matured in to a full-grown man. Now he can provide me with amazing sex all the time. That's thanks to my teaching, of course. But he is getting older and I know its time for him to move on with a proper girlfriend of his own. Not one he needs to keep a secret. And I know I need to let him go - gently. Not like Ryan where I foolishly let my heart get caught. But with my teaching, Clayton is ready for a woman his own age and I need to encourage him to take that step.

That has created a problem, however. How will I replace my gorgeous Clayton? All along, fucking a young man or twice a week has hardly been enough. When I was with my ex-husband, sex twice a week seemed quite enough. But I remember my youth and how the young boys wanted to screw every single day. Now I crave boys that age with their sexual energy. And having Clayton screw me regularly and having him spurt and shoot from his fabulous manhood has left me needing more.

There was only one conclusion - I would pursue Ajay. Watching him at the gym, his dark skin glistening with sweat, was more than I could resist. He is just the right age for me and he looks so gorgeous. I made sure to get his attention and a few times we chatted briefly. Although I would have to be careful about approaching him in that way. I do have a fear that I'll be found out. Flirting with much younger boys at the gym increases that risk. I don't want my reputation ruined. But what is life without risks - right? I needed someone to take the place of my beautiful Clayton. I needed more sex with young men - ones that are young enough to be my son.

The other reason was my girlfriends. The ones who always want the details of my sex life. They had wanted to help me get over my husband leaving me for another, younger woman. They insisted I have lots of sex and sleep with different guys. It sound so simple. Of course, it wasn't. And it isn't for either of them. But we get together regularly and have lots of fun talking about men.

Kerry broke-up with her husband some years ago. I know she was happy for a time with him. Since then she has admitted to having a few lovers. But I think she is waiting for Mr Right. Whereas the few men she has gotten serious about were like that. And, according to her, they were not very good in bed.

Jill has never really had a long-term relationship. I guess she is not the kind to settle down. But it seems like she has always had a boyfriend. And she talks about sex all the time. I still pretend to be shocked by some of the things she tells us. Lately she has been telling us about two "boyfriends". The latest one is a businessman from interstate that sees when he is in town. Jill insists its not cheating to have a lover on the side that she fucks once a month. In her telling, its just a little extra harmless fun. It seems so wrong and, yet, I am the kind of woman who would be described as a cougar and, worse, a slut. So I pretend to be a little disapproving of Jill's current arrangements but deep down I know that she'd be shocked by the truth of my sex life.

The girls know some of my adventures. I told them about Clive but not the whole story. I never told them about all the things we did or how exciting it was to let Clive take charge of me.

Naz gave me new stories to tell them but I fudged some details. Especially about his age. I have never let them know I how much I lust after younger guys - guys who are only barely men. But we talk about how good - or bad - our lovers are in the sack and sometimes we even admit to some of the things that we enjoy doing or receiving.

They were very excited to hear about the young man on the train. Once again I lied about his age. It was easier to say he was someone I met from one of my suppliers at work. But I made sure to tell them about his very big penis and how it felt inside my vag. They were both so excited to hear those details. I know Kerry was rather jealous and that made me feel good.

Jill was thrilled to hear about my encounter with the married couple. Both she and Kerry were agog when I told them about Kristine who licked her husband's cum from my boobs. Their reaction alone justified my getting involved with Kristine and David. We talked about threesomes for a long time after that. And Jill wanted to know when I would have sex with a woman. But I can't see that happening - not when I have my young men to keep me satisfied.

My brief fling with Jens was also wonderful. And it was good to have some fresh sex stories to share. Although, those tales featured a businessman from England who propositioned me and had sex with me in a couple of positions that were new to me.

But I'll never tell my girlfriends about Clayton. Not even that I have a regular lover. I am afraid they'd want to meet him or get some more details about him. I just cannot take the risk of someone finding out about Clayton being my lover. It's a family thing and I cannot say more. And I like to keep secret my wicked, dirty needs for much younger men.

***************************

So I had been thinking a lot about Ajay and how he would feel in my bed. He is a little short but he has very nice muscles under his singlet at the gym. And I think his little goatee is very cute. One night, the time was finally right to ask him for a drink.

"Ummm... no, I had better get home. My parents are expecting me."

My heart jumped at that. I knew he was young and he was ideal for me. Still living with his parents? Well, that is true of Clayton as well. But somehow I sensed Ajay was a virgin. That made him look even more beautiful. I had to have him. My heart was thumping loudly and I was afraid he might hear it. He looked nervous as well and that made it more certain he had never been with a girl.

"Tomorrow night then? I only have a light session to do. It would be fun to talk about the gym and things."

He finally agreed, somewhat reluctantly. We swapped numbers. The next night we met and I finally got him to relax a little with me. I asked him about girlfriends and he confirmed he'd never really had a serious relationship. He inquired about my husband and I lied and said he was away with business. My vag was tingling the whole time as he sat only three feet away. But I had a plan - if it didn't scare him off.

"Would you mind if I asked you to come to my place? I have something that needs taking care of. I can't do it by myself. And you are such a nice young man."

I know how corny it looks on paper. It felt just as corny to say it out loud. But so far I've not had a young man refuse a request like that. Ajay looked unsure but was willing. I gave him the address and told him to follow me out of the carpark.

Inside my house, my heart was racing. It was time to make my move. You might remember how I convinced Clayton that first time. Slow steps at first. Just play with his penis and then I'd have him captured. I knew that something like that would work with Ajay. He was so nervous that he'd wouldn't make the first move no matter how big a hint I gave him. But that night felt like now or never.

"You have a wonderful body. Can I feel your muscles? I think you should put your arms around me. If you give me a hug I'll really feel how strong you are."

"Ummm... I don't know..."

"Its OK, I promise. You are a handsome boy. I'd love to feel your arms around me."

Slowly, nervously, he managed to get his arms around me. It was exhilarating. Though not just because of his muscles.

"You know Ajay, when a woman gets a nice hug like this, she likes to kiss the man."

"What? But... your husband?..."

"Come on Ajay. Its OK to kiss a woman. I told you my husband is not here. I want to give you a kiss."

I pressed my lips to his. He was almost trembling but I felt him kiss me back. He needed some coaching. I gave him a soft moan anyway, to encourage him to not stop.

"Hmmm. You are a handsome young man. Does this feel good?"

I saw in his face that he was enjoying our kiss. His nerves were settling.

"Sometimes, Ajay, its OK for a man to tell a woman that she looks good."

"Oh. Yes, you do. Look good, I mean."

I pulled away from him now. Time to close my trap. In a flash I was dragging my T-shirt over my head. I'd worn my best gym bra that shows off my boobs off perfectly. I knew my boobs would do the trick.

"Its OK to look, Ajay. I know men like my boobs."

He didn't know whether to run away or to jump my bones. But I knew what to do. So I took his hand and asked him to follow me.

"Lets go to the bedroom," I said gently. "Its OK. No-one is home but us. And we'll be comfortable there."

My plan was working. I knew his head was spinning but we'd only just begun. In my bedroom, I quickly removed my bra. The sight of my bare boobs almost made his eyes pop out of his head. He was frozen to the spot. I'd known he would be impressed by my tits. All men are. And after all my younger men, I am proud and confident to show off my body. My boobs are enhanced but the rest of me is all sweat and effort - my shapely legs and my firm, rounded bottom.

I didn't need to say another word to Ajay - he finally got the hint and reached out to me. He was breathing hard as he touched my boobs. As clumsy and inexperienced as he was, I felt like my skin was on fire as my new young man touched me and stroked my big boobs. I pulled him in closer.

"Yes, Ajay, its OK. Touch them. Its OK to enjoy a woman's body."

He was breathing even harder than I was. I pulled him closer and we hugged again. I kissed him some more. Mainly, though, I was hoping to feel his erection through his gym shorts. My new young man did not let me down.

"Have you ever been with a woman? Had sex with a girl, I mean?"

He seemed to be struck speechless, But I saw his head shake a little. He was a virgin. After all. How perfect for me.

"Are you really only twenty?"

Again, no speech but a little nod of his head. Just the right age for me - even more perfect.

"Its OK Ajay. This is normal. I know its new for you. But it will be OK. Can I touch you now?"

He looked unsure about what I was asking. I gently placed my hand over his crotch.

"I want to see your penis, Ajay. Will you let me?"

He looked too stunned to respond. But he hadn't tried to push me away. So I sat on the bed and gently pulled his shorts down. Underneath his jocks was a very nice looking bulge. I thought about stopping there but decided it was best to press ahead. I wanted that young penis so badly. I pulled down his underwear and there it was! What heaven. And I am sure I moaned aloud for him.

He was already hard and fully erect. What a lovely sight! I was fascinated by the colour, his dark skin. Ajay is a little smaller than some - maybe around the same size as my ex-husband. But he looked perfect. I could see he is uncircumcised. That was another first for me and a lovely surprise. His balls are small and covered with a thick mass of black hair.

Right there was the proof of why I prefer younger men - the ones old enough to be my son. They are so ripe and delectable. Men my age are experienced but they can never replace the delights of a youthful penis and the thrill they give me. Staring at Ajay's manhood, I told myself how lucky I am and how much I wanted his manhood.

"Oh, Ajay. You know how to make a woman very happy."

I saw him try to grin. But it was hard for him. He was so nervous and so aroused.

"Touch my boobs," I said to him softly. "I like it when you touch them. It feels so good."

He stepped closer, following my urging. I swear I saw his penis twitch for me.

Without another word I closed one hand around that young, virgin shaft. He throbbed perfectly. What a perfect young penis he has. A small sound came from deep in his throat. I felt him pulse and I almost cried out myself. I know he didn't really feel different but the fact he was a virgin made my hands almost tremble.

I started to stroke his length. It was sensational to know mine was the first female hand to pleasure that young cock. I was struggling to control myself and he could not have felt any better. The dark skin was so soft. I marvelled at how dark he was in my pale hand. But he was very hard. I wondered if he might burst. I watched in awe as the foreskin moved up and down while I stroked him.

Ajay had dropped his hands. He was no longer focussed on my boobs. My hand on his penis was all he was interested in. I knew for sure that Ajay was mine! I had conquered him. He'd be just right to give me the pleasures I need. I knew he'd be back again and that I'd slowly make him more confident and expressive as he became my new lover.

"This feels good, doesn't it?" I asked him. "Just relax and enjoy. You are such a lovely young man."

I'll cut to the chase for now. I stroked him carefully, feeling him throb until I knew he was going to explode for me. That was the best part - knowing that he was beyond the point of self-control. I could see his pre-cum flowing steadily from its little hole. I could hear him groaning.

"Just let it happen, Ajay," I told him softly. "I want you to cum for me. I really want that. I want to watch you cum and spurt."

It only took another minute. I gripped him a little tighter. I sped up my stroking, trying to point the head towards my boobs. I was really wanking him now. His breathing was ragged and loud. I guess it was like I'd done with Clayton but I wasn't thinking of him right then. I could only think of how Ajay's young dick looked and I was anxious to see it in its full glory. This time I was ready for the inevitable. He was so close that I knew his cum would land on me. I wanted to feel that. I hoped he'd shoot enough.

Like all young men, his eruption was very impressive. I was exhilarated to see the first blast go over my shoulder.

"Oh, yes," I cried softly.

He pulsed again and the second jet flew high and landed in my hair. The third splashed on the side of my neck. I was beside myself at the beauty and power of it. More kept shooting out and because he was standing so close it was landing on my boobs and falling onto my legs as I balanced on the side of my bed. What a fabulous first time!

I could see he didn't shoot as much as Clayton but that was not so important. I was more focussed on the wonder of his baby-making stuff spewing out just for me. It was just as I'd planned and it was totally erotic. A big blob of his stuff was perched on my left nipple - which was hard as a rock.

"Good boy," I breathed to him. "That was perfect. You make a woman feel good."

Some of it went on my hand as well and, when he was done shooting, I lifted my hand and licked his semen. It felt like a dirty, wicked act and I hoped I didn't make him afraid by doing that. I don't know what got into me but it was such a perfect occasion and I somehow needed to taste his sperm. The taste was just fine.

I wanted to savour every new experience with Ajay. And I was going to take my time with him. After that first time, I knew he would come back for more. I wanted to keep him keen. So I figured it was time to end that night's fun. I gave him another hug and a little kiss.

"That was lovely," I told him. "I think you enjoyed it, too."

"I didn't... I mean..." and I saw how concerned he was.

"Don't feel bad," I told him with a smile. "It was completely normal. I am glad we did that together."

I gave him a big smile. I was thinking of all the other things I wanted to teach Ajay. But that was not the night. I told him to pass me a towel and I let him watch as I cleaned some of his semen from my skin. It was an incredible rush to be the older, experienced woman and to let my new young man see how much I could offer him.

"I have to go take a shower now. Thanks to you," I chided him with a smile. "Its time for you to go home. But I want you to visit me again. On Sunday?"

He nodded and fumbled with his shorts.

"Everything is fine, Ajay. We had a wonderful time. And I want to do it again. Please just make sure we keep this a secret, OK? If my husband finds out then we're both in a lot of trouble."

Once more I gave a silent thanks to my ex-husband for helping me to keep my secrets.

After another kiss to send him on his way, I let Ajay find his way to the front door. I stood in the shower replaying the sight of his virgin penis shooting his stuff all over me. I caressed my boobs and got horny at the thought of how much Ajay liked them. And the sight of his stuff shooting on them. I reminded myself of the terrible risk I was taking. I hardly knew the boy, after all. But I also remembered why I never get tired of watching and touching a young penis. This one really did throb. I would make a time with him for the next Sunday.

***********************************

Clayton came to me on the following Saturday at his regular time. I sometimes wonder if I am being too calculating to take a young man and then schedule him in that way. But its always worked for us both so that we can have a regular and reliable explanation for what we're doing during those hours - separately, of course, as far as everyone else knows.

By then Clayton understood that the time was coming for him to move on. I already knew he was interested in women his own age. And he agreed it would be better to have a regular girlfriend who could meet his family. He's told me about a few dates though nothing ever developed. But lately he's been talking a lot about one young woman - Sara. She sounds very nice. I am encouraging him to see more of her. Though its good for them both that Clayton is not in a rush. That's because he can relieve his urges with me every week.

"What if I have a girlfriend and I still come and have fun with you?" he has asked me.

I didn't want to tell him that the real reason for my decision is his age. He is no longer the ripe, young boy that I am looking for. The sex is still wonderful, of course. And he has learned my body so well. But after two years I have seen him become more of a man and less of a boy. He still turns me on. But in my mind the ideal is someone younger than Clayton and someone less matured and experienced. And I don't want either of us to feel the pain I experienced when Ryan made his decision. It is time for us both to move on.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers