Maria and Her Boys Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers

"I only know that your girlfriend will not understand why you see me all the time," I tried to explain. "And she will not want to think that you are cheating on her."

But that didn't mean we ended things right there. I was happy to let things drift for a while. And I recall that day after I first took Ajay home that Clayton was especially attentive to me. I even wondered if he had guessed somehow. He has learned real stamina now and he can lick and fuck me over and over until he is ready to cum. I've trained him well and Sara will have an excellent lover for her age.

That day he licked my backdoor for me while he gently fingered my vag. It was sensational. I love when he does that for me. I came so long and gentle. He gave me a good pounding as well from behind. I knew Ajay would need a lot of coaching before he could do that as good as my Clayton.

I was still feeling wicked after that first time with Ajay. I knew he would be in my bed the next day. I didn't feel bad about that but I wanted to give Clayton something special. For the first time, I went onto my knees to suck his cock. It was almost spur of the moment. I'd always told myself I'd never let Clayton see me that way. But suddenly I really wanted to do it for him. Maybe I wanted to give him something special to remember.

"Cum in my mouth. Like this."

"Wow, Maria. You are such a sexy woman."

"Its OK, Clayton. I know every man wants this from a woman."

I didn't mean it to sound so cheap. I really wanted to do that for Clayton. And I figured that there might not be a lot of other opportunities.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," I told him seductively. "You are a wonderful young man. You really deserve this. And I think it will be a long time before Sara lets you."

He grinned as I took hold of his penis. As I was on my knees in front of him, for the first time, I placed him in my mouth and I took him deep. I sucked and licked him like I always do. And he was wonderful that day - hard and ready to burst. I felt his hips start to move and he was wanting to thrust into my mouth. I really did feel like he deserved this special treat from me. I reached with my other hand and held his bum. I pulled him towards me, signalling it was OK for him to thrust.

His cock throbbed like always. It felt so incredible to be on my knees as he drove his penis into my mouth. My young Clayton really has become a wonderful young man. Of course, I was feeling dirty and slutty and that made it all the more enjoyable. I stroked his cock with one hand and fondled his balls with the other. I wanted him to know how eager I was for him to cum in my mouth. He was throbbing and pulsing and I knew he was close.

Maybe he had saved up his stuff that week. When he came, so much semenflooded into my mouth. It flowed fast and hard and I almost choked at first. But I was thrilled to experience his power like that. And I swallowed everything as his balls emptied. Well, almost everything. I did leave the last few drops to sit on my tongue so I could savour and enjoy the taste of my young lover. I actually felt quite proud of myself. And the look on his young face was priceless. I was pleased I'd decided to break my own rule.

"Maria, that was amazing," he said with a groan.

"I don't usually do that for just any man," I explained to him.

"Not even Ron? I mean, your husband?"

I never refer to that man by his name any more. He is only my ex-husband.

"Never for him," I said with a smile. "But I wanted to do something really special for you. I am glad you enjoyed it."

To be honest, it felt right. Like he deserved it after learning how to be such a good lover for me. And I can admit it was a thrill for me, like my slutty side being allowed out. Clayton would never understand why I made him wait so long. But when I said goodbye that morning, I was already thinking of how Ajay might taste when he came in my mouth.

************************

He knocked at my door. I saw he was rather well-dressed. As if he was visiting someone important. That made me feel good. My new man wanted to impress me. On my part, however, I was trying to impress in a different way. I was wearing a thin dress and no underwear. My nipples were hard as pebbles. I knew Ajay could still say no - if I wasn't careful maybe I'd frighten him off. But the look on his face seemed perfect. He was much less nervous on his second visit and I wondered if he knew I had more in store than another handjob.

"Are you sure your husband won't come home," he asked me.

It served my purpose for him to be nervous about that. Not that a nice young man like Ajay would tell tales - I was sure his mother would never forgive him for having a fling with me. All the same, it gave me some extra comfort to tell young men to be worried about my "husband".

"You can relax. I want us both to be safe. We can spend the afternoon together and he won't ever find out. As long as you can keep our secret."

This time he didn't resist when I reached for a hug. He wrapped his arms around me. I already knew he has a better body than Clayton. With his arms around me I could feel the strength in his muscles. That was enough to start my vag throbbing. A new young man - and a virgin. I felt so wicked. But I wanted Ajay badly.

"I love your body," I murmured to him. "I've been enjoying watching you at the gym. Working out and making it just perfect."

"I've been watching you," he replied. "I know its kind of wrong."

"No, Ajay. Sometimes a woman likes to be watched," I told him with a smile.

We kissed - well, I started it and he kissed me back. Then I took his hand and led him to my bedroom. I knew he would be inadequate and clumsy on his first time with a woman. But I was so horny. I knew I was going to enjoy him no matter what.

I quickly undressed Ajay and for the first time I got a good look at him. His arms are quite big and strong. He has a well-developed chest and that was very sexy. I saw he has the hint of a six-pack and silently congratulated myself on my new young man. And his penis was already fully erect for me.

"Wow, Ajay. What a sight."

"And you, Maria. You're really beautiful."

"You don't mind me being older than you?"

"Oh no. You have a fabulous body."

With a smile, I pulled my dress off and stood before my new boy totally naked. I heard him gasp as he saw I was not wearing any underwear. And I saw the way his eyes fixed on my boobs. Not for the first time I gave a quick thanks to my decision to have them fixed. Because I felt as sexy as any girl of Ajay's age.

I asked him what he wanted to do.

"Can we have sex?", he asked nervously.

The poor boy was so besotted that he wanted to climb on top, as if we'd fuck so quickly. I don't think even my first boyfriends were so desperate. But I could hardly blame him. I tried not to laugh. I just climbed into bed and motioned for him to follow.

"Take your time, sweetie. There's no hurry."

I rolled onto my tummy and asked him to rub me, gently and slowly. I told him it was like foreplay. His strong hands felt so good on my skin. He sent little shots of electricity through me as he worked down my body. Of course he wanted to play with my bottom but he kept going, down to my legs. I moaned my appreciation. But soon he was back to my bum.

"You like my body?"

"Oh, hell yes," he gasped. "You are one fine woman."

He is such a good boy. And having that young, hard body next to mine was like a dream come true. I love my Clayton but Ajay was something very special. For a little while he stroked his fingers in the cleft between my butt cheeks. That felt nice and my vag was really starting to throb and I was sure I was quite wet enough to take him inside me. But since I also knew that Ajay was a virgin I had decided on some preparations first.

So I rolled on to my back and let him see my boobs again. Of course he wanted to touch them. It felt so amazing to have such a young man lusting after my body, almost beside himself with desire. What boy that age wold not be excited to have a chance to touch and fondle the body of a naked, older woman?

It was time to begin my teaching. I told Ajay how to squeeze my boobs, gently and firmly. I showed him how to touch my hard nipples and then to suck on them. He is a fast learner and, besides, the mere touch of those young, black hands was enough to fill me with all kinds of sensations. I pulled his head to me as he licked and sucked first one nipple and then the other. I ran my hands over his shoulders and felt the strength in his youthful muscles. Once more I'd proven that no older guy can really compete with a boy of such tender years.

My body was on fire and my brain was screaming for relief. But I reminded myself that I was the older woman and it was critical to teach him the right way from the start.

"I'm going to touch you now," I whispered to him.

When I reached down, his cock was harder than ever. I wrapped my hand around him. He was hot and twitching. Of course he would not last much longer. With my thumb I felt the massive leak of his pre-cum. I was sure it would taste even better. But for now I contented myself with rubbing the pre-cum into the head of his wonderful manhood. Until I heard his breathing really speed up and I knew he was really close.

"Will you cum for me? Will you touch yourself, while I watch? I really enjoyed the other night."

The poor boy looked almost crestfallen. He'd expected us to fuck. But I knew what I was doing.

"It really turns me on," I told him. As if I needed more of that! "And I know a strong young man like you will get hard again."

With a grin he rolled onto his back. But that wasn't how I wanted him.

"Why don't you get on your knees. Next to me? Yes, like that. Oh, yes. I really want to see your body, Ajay. Come closer and you can squeeze my boob. I know you like that."

By then I was reaching up, gently fondling his ball sack. How fabulous that was. I'd not paid any attention to that part of his body. But, as I'd told Ajay, there was plenty of time. Now I could watch my new young man play with his penis while I stroked the hair on his balls and felt their weight and their hardness inside his soft pouch.

For some reason he did not seem the least self-conscious to be masturbating in front of me. Maybe I'd made him too sex-crazed. But I liked that very much. Already he was stroking his cock, his hand moving quickly. I could see more of his pre-cum oozing out. In that position he'd shoot his lovely stuff onto my skin. I was acting like a slut but there was no reason not to. His grip on my boob got tighter and his other hand was moving faster.

"You're so lovely," I told him. "Don't wait Ajay. Let it happen."

With a strange sound he threw his head back. This was the moment. His cock twitched and his semen shot out. I saw the first blast fly through the air. It shot clear across me but a little landed on my tummy. The second grazed underneath my boobs. What an amazing thing is the young male with his lust and his virile strength. I know I was breathing almost as hard as Ajay. I counted the spurts of his baby-making stuff. It splashed on me, feeling warm and soft on my tummy. How wonderful it was. And I noted that he had not shot as much as the first time. What a good young man he was - Ajay had been masturbating for days as he thought about my naked body.

"Oh, good boy. You are so good to me."

He gave me a smile and I thought he looked even more handsome. I am really going to enjoy teaching my new young man.

But that day I was in a real mood. Perhaps it was the thrill of luring a virgin to my bed. Or maybe it was merely the excitement of a new young man. I was certainly feeling brazen and slutty. Almost like I didn't care how dirty I acted. With my heart still racing, I took one finger and started tracing through the little pools of his semen. I was kind of rubbing it into my skin. I really enjoyed the texture of it and even the scent. Burt I wasn't sure if it might frighten my new young lover. And when Ajay lay down beside me again there was cum on his hand and dripping from the end of his penis. So I asked him to fetch a towel and I cleaned us both. Doing that for him, gently wiping his dick clean, really set my brain on fire again.

His young body was just marvellous so close to mine. All hunky and muscly - not like other young boys his age. I enjoyed running my hands over his shoulders and his arms while Ajay helped himself to my boobs. It was a thrill to see him becoming more confident. It will make him a better lover.

After a time I was feeling incredibly in need of my own release. I imagine that is the effect Ajay will have on me for some time into the future. So I took one of his hands and gently moved it down to my vag. I wanted to feel something inside me.

"Yes, touch me. Right there. That feel good, doesn't it?"

"Its amazing. I didn't think women really shaved."

"Lasered," I corrected him with a smile as I pushed his fingers lower.

"Touch me," I urged him. "Yes, there. Deeper. Feel my clit? Gentle. Oh, yes. Like that. Now lower. Feel my wetness? Slowly, press your finger inside. No... yes, there. Oh, yes Ajay."

It was only minutes later that my wonderful new young man had two fingers buried in my vag. His first time. I was so horny by then. And the thought of me being his first had me on the edge. I wanted to make sure so I ran my own hand down there and played with my clit while my new lover explored my sex with his fingers.

I came. Boy, did I cum. I even cried out because it was so good. It was one of the most wicked things I've ever done to enjoy a climax like that. I know the muscles in my vag were squeezing and spasming against his fingers. Later I realised that those were my first orgasms with my new, dark-skinned boy. That got me horny all over again

But right then I wanted more. I needed more. There was no way I could wait any longer. I pulled him on top of me and reached for his beautiful cock. Just as I'd hoped, he was ready again. How wonderful are these boys? Slowly, I stroked him to full size.

"Now its time to fuck," I said softly. "Are you ready?"

I opened my legs and let him climb on top.

"Your first time, my beautiful young man. Go slow and enjoy it."

It was amazing to have him on top of me and feel his hard, young cock between my legs. Only a boy so young can give me such a feeling of triumph. I prepared for him to surrender his virginity. An image flashed through my brain of my first time and how amazing it had been. I was going to give that gift to this sweet boy.

I took his twitching cock in my hand and moved it to my opening. Ajay is smaller than some I've had but he is a nice size all the same. He was breathing hard. His eyes were wide open. I gave him a little nod and felt him push his hips forward. Just like that, my new young man penetrated me for the first time. And I knew he'd remember me forever.

"Oh, yes Ajay. Yes," I moaned softly.

He was eager and tried to enter me fully with one thrust. But I was very wet for him so it was easy enough. He humped against me a little and worked his full length into me. His sack was touching my skin. My new boy was no longer a virgin.

I always love a fresh, new cock to play with. Ajay was even better because I was his first. I was watching his eyes, gauging his pleasure at his first time to penetrate a woman. I moaned again as I thought about my once virgin young man.

Happily, he had heard what I said. His first thrusting was nice and slow. It was thrilling to feel him fucking me. His technique wasn't great but his cock felt so hard. My vag responded instantly. He filled me perfectly. I felt myself getting wetter.

I was so turned on that I knew I'd cum soon. I looked in my mirror and I saw that young, dark body of his lifting up and down. I watched his muscles flex as he screwed a woman for the first time. I surrendered to my first orgasm from his fucking.

"It feels great," I gasped with my first orgasm. "Doesn't it?"

He could only nod. He was concentrating on his first experience with a woman. I was enjoying it almost as much His young dick felt fabulous and I thought of every inch as he moved inside me. I reached down and softly held his hips. I started to guide him into me, showing how to pull back and then thrust his entire manhood into my sopping entrance. I was gazing into his eyes as I taught this boy how to screw like a man. I thrilled at his bulging arms as he held himself in place above me. His big chest looked even sexier. I wrapped my pale legs around his dark body.

"Oh, Ajay. You feel so good."

Luckily for me, Ajay is a fast learner. His thrusting was improving quickly. I came again, so easily, crying out for him. How amazing it felt. I knew it was good for Ajay but that reminded me that he'd cum soon, as well. Even for his second release he'd not last long. It was a thrill to know he would cum twice that day because of me.

"You can go faster now," I whispered after more orgasms. "Oh, good boy. Yes, fuck me how you want to."

I thought about playing with my clit to get myself off harder. But there really was no need. The sight of him on top of me was incredible. His young, black cock felt fabulous and his balls were bumping against me by then as his power increased. The thought of this once virgin boy exploding inside my vag was making me cum. I'd truly taken something from him. I'd made him a man. And the sex would only get better. He'd need to learn how to do that. But my new young man had earned his first proper orgasm.

"Let it happen," I said to him in a rasping voice. "Shoot into me."

"I'm almost ready," he confided.

"Deeper," I urged him and felt him trying to screw me with more power. "Shoot it inside me."

"I am going to shoot," he called out.

"Don't hold back."

He really wanted to explode and tried to get some more power with his hips. I strained with every sense to enjoy his first time in a woman's vag - my vag. He cried out with that same strange sound and I knew that was the instant. And that look on his face returned. He was cumming inside me, shooting his load against my cervix. And I was cumming myself, just from knowing that this fine boy was ejaculating inside a woman's vag for the first time. I tried counting the pulses in his shaft but it was easier to lie back and watch as that sweet young man sprayed his sticky stuff inside me.

"Good boy," I whispered to him as he slowed his rhythm "That was so good. Thank you."

I was still a little breathless. I'd really screwed a virgin boy. And he had given an admirable performance. I held him a while, enjoying the afterglow of my release.

"Your first time," I whispered to him. "Was it good?"

"Oh, God. Maria, that was unbelievable."

"I'm glad. And we'll do it again another day. It gets better even after your first time."

I was still horny, mind you. I could have done with a proper hammering at that point. But he'd already withdrawn from my vag. No mind, I'd teach him proper etiquette in time. I was sure there'd be more afternoons like that one. I could content myself with lying next to my naked young man while his semen oozed from my vag.

"Did you like it, too?" he wanted to know. It was a natural question for such a young boy.

"Yes, my sweet." I told him with a smile. I took hold of his penis, still wet and half erect. Just the feeling of him in my hand made me turned-on and wanting more. "I want you another time. So long as you really can keep our secret."

Ajay swore that he could. So I kept him in my bed for a little while, touching his manly chest and kissing his mouth. It was only when I got too horny that I sent him on his way. It was a shame to not have someone like Clive to call on right then as I could have really used a booty call. Instead I took a long bath and relieved myself many more times over. What a perfect day and what an incredible find he was.

mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers