Maria and Her Boys Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********************

So for a time I had two young men to take care of my needs. I'd never been so brave when I was that age. But now I hardly care if I am a slut. I love my lifestyle and the fact I can find these willing boys to satisfy my urges.

My only real concern is that the neighbours must have noticed how many young men come to visit me at strange hours. And there is the risk of certain people finding out that Clayton is at my house so often. That is another reason for me to think about ending the fling with my beautiful Clayton.

Despite my needs, I decided the best approach with Ajay was to keep him keen. That was sure to make him a more attentive student. I kept thinking about the feeling of his virgin manhood in my vag. And the sight of his amazing black shaft. Not to mention the vision of him on top of me, humping me clumsily while his butt moved up and down. I was incredibly horny for the rest of that week.

It was lucky that Clayton was available for a booty call one night. We took a risk and he came to me late. I had Clayton go down on me for a long session of oral pleasure. As usual, he was more than willing and I covered his young face with my wetness. We didn't have much time so I pulled him on top of me and let him screw me while I wrapped my legs around him.

"Fuck me how you want," I told him. "Pound me hard if you like."

I was proud and thankful for how well he did me that night. And we repeated it on the following Saturday. But not before I gave him a tit fuck and let him blow his load on my neck and my boobs.

I spend so much time being sticky with my boys. I am becoming more lascivious and dirty. But why not when they have so much semen to give me? Clayton's penis is a thing of wonder and he shoots so much stuff for me. I shall miss him. But Ajay definitely has the better body. And its exciting to know I am his first. Though its also amazing to think he is my first in some ways - his dark skin and his un-cut penis.

********************************

The next day I was already thinking about Ajay. It would be another week before I saw him again. I was sure that keeping him keen was the right thing to do. Besides, I was wary of an arrangement like Clayton where young Ajay became focused on me for his sexual needs. I'd loved taking a virgin to my bed but I didn't need a boyfriend.

Apart from being extra horny, Ajay was on my mind because I'd had my regular catch-up with my girlfriends. We went to our favourite place and got our usual booth on the side where we could talk frankly without other customers listening. Also usual was that Jill soon got the conversation around to sex. Kerry didn't have anything new to contribute. I struggled to keep Ajay out of my thoughts but I wasn't ready to tell my friends about my latest fun. Thankfully, Jill had something on her mind.

"What do you think about a guy who wants to cum on you?" she asked in her normal way.

"Do you mean 'on' me?" I asked. "By accident? Or like aiming it on your back when he pulls out?"

Jill giggled. I was sure that she blushed a little.

"I guess it can be sexy," I ventured. "Does your boyfriend like doing that?"

"Well, it wasn't the boyfriend. It was Kenneth. The business guy. He's asked me a few times and I let him do it."

Now she really had my attention. Not that I would ever confess to my girlfriends about my passion for fresh semen. But I like hearing about what Jill gets up to.

"Sometimes it can feel right, yes," I replied. I was thinking of play with Clayton when he'd sprayed everywhere and some had gotten even onto my face. "Its happened to me before."

"I don't know," said Kerry slowly. "I think its scary to have a man want to do that. I don't think I would feel safe with him."

"Sometimes I like to watch a man shoot." I told them. It was a kind of confession.

"Well, Ken asked me a few times," explained Jill. "We talked about it and I felt really safe. And it wasn't on my back," she finished with another giggle.

I know my eyes went wide. Kerry was a little freaked out.

"Oh no. Not on your face? How could a man do that?" she demanded. "Why would you do that?"

I will admit that I was surprised as well. I shouldn't have been. But Jill was being so open about discussing it.

"He said it would be really sexy," replied Jill. "And he said I'd look really hot. I dunno. It just felt right with him. I thought I should try it once. But now I've done it for him a few times. It feels great."

Kerry was looking cross with our friend.

"You know," Jill was explaining. "I give him a good blowjob and then he tells me to get on my knees. The first time he did all the work but sometimes I jerk him off and I let him do it on my face."

"Its good to suck a man sometimes," I allowed. "If I feel OK I let him shoot in my mouth. Sometimes."

To be honest, the way Jill told the story I had to admit it seemed a natural thing for her. Jill's always been the wild one. But I felt like a fraud trying to appear all stunned and shocked. The truth is that they'd both be very surprised if they knew all the details of my sex life. Not just the things I do in bed but who I do them with. I couldn't tell them that I've encouraged my young men to spray their cum on me. And how satisfying it feels when some of their stuff lands on my face. I tried to tell myself that was different to what Jill had experienced.

Kerry still looked unconvinced about the entire thing. I wondered if that is why her sex life has been unsatisfying. But Jill gave some more of the details and tried to assure us that she felt safe with Ken. She insisted she didn't like the term "facial". And she confessed it had been a little fantasy of hers and that it was fun to act out.

That was not all. Jill was in a mood that day. Like she had to get a lot of things off her chest. I was happy to let her go on. It stopped them pestering me for details of my recent adventures.

"Ken asked me if I wanted to have anal sex, too," she went on, quietly. "He told me he is really good at it."

"Oh no. Jill," said Kerry with total seriousness. "You have to get out of there. This man is a weirdo."

"Too late," she came back with a grin. "We did it the other night."

Kerry tried to stifle her shriek. That time I was genuinely shocked. But I also wanted to know more.

"Ken was right. He is really good at it. It was good, honestly. And he told me it will be even better the next time."

"I could never do that," I said softly to them both. "I don't mind other people doing it. But I would never allow a man to do that. Its just too dirty for me."

"But I thought a man like Clive would be into that," said Jill with a wicked grin.

I assured them both that Clive had done nothing like that with me. Though I was happy for Jill that she had two men to choose from and that she was having so much enjoyable sex. We talked plenty more about men and sex for the rest of our date. I am sure Jill wanted to tell us more about taking Ken in her bottom. But we placated Kerry by not mentioning "those things" again. As we chatted and laughed, I wondered about Jill and whether I'd ever consent to going that far. But inside I was smiling at the thought of the wicked secret pleasures in my own sex life. And about young Ajay.