Maria and Her Boys Ch. 07

Story Info
Special treat for a new younger lover.
10.1k words
4.76
13.1k
16

Part 7 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers

My first meeting with Brady could not have gone better. Of course, I needed it to go well. All of my young boys have carried the risk that I would be exposed or that they would react badly and spread stories about me. Its one thing to be a young woman and have people talking about you as a slut. But now I have family and a business. Older guys, at least the worthy ones, have learned discretion and mostly have things to lose as well. But I really didn't know Brady and how he would react.

My needs are great, however. So I got there early, wanting to be ahead of him and waiting at a table. I know I was being silly but it felt like a first date. My body had that familiar tingling. My heart was racing. I had to concentrate on controlling my breathing. And I knew my nipples were hard as I waited for him.

The truth was that nothing might come of it. I tried to tell myself that he wouldn't go along with my plans as easily as Clayton or Richard. That's why I'd chosen a slow seduction for Brady. Gradually letting him see how interested I am in him. But I had the attention of another young man. That was all it took to get me motivated.

My aim was the same as always - to take a new young man to my bed. A young man, a barely-man, who will appreciate my body and respond to my lust, wishing to do everything I ask of him. To pleasure me with his young, throbbing penis and then do it again. I am still amazed at how my life has turned out. It hurt me a lot when my husband left me for a younger woman. But that hurt has been turned into something that has made me happier than I was for years in my marriage.

Brady looked perfect when he came in and headed to our table. His blonde hair caught my eye the first time and he seemed even more sexy that evening. He gave me a shy grin and I knew he was feeling self-conscious about meeting an older woman. The thought made my body tingle even more - me so much older and so experienced, intent on luring this handsome boy into my bed. I forced myself to relax in the hope he would not pick up on my desire. But I eyed his young body as he moved across the room. Brady is a bookworm and not a gym junkie but I was already thinking about his young, skinny body naked in my bed.

I've known Brady for a little while and have flirted with him many times. I still didn't know if he'd ever noticed that or guessed how much I've been wanting him. That feeling was incredibly strong as he sat down. I had to remind myself to focus on small talk and chit chat.

Brady was pleasant company and I tried to control my physical response to him. He seemed more relaxed than me and told me a lot about himself. Soon I was learning about his course and his girlfriend and the fact that he is just over nineteen. He borrows a car from his parents when he needs which usually includes visiting his girlfriend.

What I did find out, or confirm, is that Brady is a very nice young man. He seemed attentive and generous. The kind of young man I can teach and develop into a very satisfying lover. The longer we talked the more I wanted him. If only he would let me take the next step.

Too soon, it was time to end our little date. Brady had study to do. I am sure he needed to call the girlfriend as well. That didn't bother me at all. Young love is sweet but I've no interest in him feeling that way about me.

We walked slowly to my car. The whole way I was fighting my urges. It was so hard when I was so close to him. I hoped my flirting was working on Brady because it sure was getting me into a state. When we reached my car I did something foolish. We were alone for the first time. I must have snapped. I was feeling very turned-on by my new young man and suddenly an opportunity presented itself. I stepped in really close to him. He would have been able to hear my breathing.

"I want to kiss you," I said shakily.

He looked surprised but not afraid. Which was good because I really did want to kiss him - and more. He was so close to me and I wanted that young man. I had forgotten about slow seduction. I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity. It was foolish but I took hold of Brady and moved closer to him.

To my delight, he let me take the lead. Being so tall, he had to bend down but he let me hug him and brought his face closer to mine. That blonde hair was suddenly brushing against my skin. It was quite a moment. I think I was trembling. Then he gave me a peck on the cheek.

I should have stopped then. That would have been less risky. But I was too excited to settle for a mere peck. I'd waited so long to be so close to Brady. My lust was getting the better of me. I moved just enough to position my lips next to his. That time he took the hint. His lips brushed against mine and I pressed forward. His body stiffened a little - because I am older or because of his girlfriend?

But I kissed him and in a moment he was kissing me back. I opened my mouth for him. Brady was experienced enough to take the hint and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I was giddy as I felt his soft tongue on mine. I could have freaked him out and sent him running away from me. Of course, I wasn't really thinking about what he was feeling. It was a long-awaited pleasure and so exciting. And he is quite adequate as a kisser. I knew my heart was racing. I was almost losing control. My hand brushed across the front of his jeans. He was still kissing me in our hug and I couldn't help myself - I pressed against his crotch, hoping to feel his penis inside the thick material.

Brady flinched a little but his kiss didn't falter. A wonderful sign. Once more I told myself how perfect this new young man is for me. I could not get a good grab of his dick and I suppose he wasn't really hard right then. That hardly mattered next to how excited I was feeling. I could have taken him right there in the carpark. But I was lucky that at last the adult part of my brain took hold. I ended that kiss, our first, and let him get into the car.

All the way to his place I felt my guilt growing. Instead of being on a high, I was angry at my foolishness. I'd lost control and let him see my lecherous intent. A sexual kiss from a woman old enough to be his mother? Neither of us said much and I was grateful for that. Later that night I sent him a message.

"I apologise for what happened. Guess I took advantage. Hope you will forgive?"

While I was asleep he sent me a reply.

"Was good. We can do it again if we meet next week."

My heart raced when I saw that. And I admit my vag started tingling again. It seemed to prove what I already thought - like the best young men I choose, Brady was flattered by the attention and grateful for the chance for sex with an experienced woman. That night I masturbated furiously, thinking of Brady's kiss. Would it feel so good in other places? I thought about his skinny young body on top of me as he pumped a fabulous dick into me. And me on top, looking at my new barely-man as I rode him to completion.

***********************

On my last Saturday at the old house I should have gotten up early and started doing things. But I was tempted to enjoy one last long morning in my bedroom with the sun coming in through the window. For a long time it had been the place for my marital duties. I remember it more fondly as the centrepiece of my own boudoir. Besides, the removalists were scheduled to come on Monday and take everything to the apartment. There were only a few last things to pack and some office work to take care of later that day.

Clayton must have been feeling the same about my bedroom. Because my young lover made another of his unannounced visits that morning. He knew I'd be at home - my usual routine. He felt like chancing his luck and having a romp with me. I should have been cross with him. But when I heard him letting himself into the house I smiled and my body was instantly ready for him.

We lay together naked and kissed a little. Of course he started sucking on my boobs. He knows my body so well after all this time. I pulled him closer and moaned my appreciation. I returned the favour by fondling his lovely cock. He was quickly hard in my hand, feeling so familiar as I began to stroke him.

I was feeling so horny. I wanted an extra long, hard screwing that morning. That's not unusual when its Clayton in my bed since he's learned exactly what I need. As I have said before, he is the most special of all my young men. We knew each other before I made him my lover. I've always felt safe with him and he was always eager to learn what gives me most pleasure. Even now he is older, I still get thrilled by the way his dick swells and throbs in my hand and in my vag. All of which makes it harder to move on from Clayton.

"You know we have to end this," I said to him softly. "Soon".

"I know Maria. I don't want to. But I know you're right."

What a good boy my Clayton is. His reward that day was to have his beautiful dick sucked slow and lovingly. I moved down, hearing his moan of desire, and licked his dick from his balls to the tip. He throbbed and pulsed me for so perfectly. So I gave him some more licks as I cradled his lovely hard, little balls in my hand and softly massaged them.

"I know I'm very good at this. But soon you'll have to rely on Sara to suck your cock."

He groaned loudly. I wondered if Sara is as keen to take him into her mouth as I am. Perhaps she loves Clayton enough to want to treat him so well.

I lowered my lips over the head of his shaft. I flicked the tip of my tongue over the small ridge that connects the head to the underside of his cock. He was already so hard for me. One hand stroked him while my mouth made his shaft wet and slick. He tasted as good as always. My tongue ran over the bumps and veins that I know so well. And he moaned wonderfully for me. I'll never forget the first time I took him in my hand and the sounds he made. But he was a boy then and I've helped him turn into a real man.

As I sucked him and slowly brought him to climax he was stroking my boobs and rubbing my back. I know he didn't mean it that way but he was reminding me of how much I will miss him and our regular intimacy. It makes me proud to know he is a very talented and giving lover now - not like so many men.

My vag was aching for him and I knew I was soaking wet. But, like always, I was in control of our lovemaking. I took him deeper, more than half of his dick past my lips. I sucked and stroked him till I tasted his slippery pre-cum. I knew he was ready.

I lay back on the bed and stroked him with my hand. I was moving faster now and keeping the right pressure. I needed him to cum so badly. I was almost desperate to see his young semen spurting out of that lovely cock. Clayton knew it, too, and moved into position so I could reach him more easily.

"Cum on my boobs," I gasped to him. "I want to feel it."

Often I save this treat till last. But already I had other plans to complete our sex session that morning.

"You have the greatest tits," he breathed to me.

I knew he meant mine are better than Sara's. I was stroking him faster now, milking that fabulous dick.

"Don't wait. Give it to me."

He was on his knees next to me. I saw his face change. I heard his tiny moan as he throbbed. I knew he was going to cum. My sweet young Clayton.

A burst of white, warm semen exploded from him. It went past my tummy and over my boobs. A thick, sticky trail of cum splashed on my skin just as the second one erupted. I was jerking him fast so he had no control over where it was going. I was so thrilled to see him cum like that. Big blobs of his cum flew everywhere. It landed on my boobs and my arm. One shot was extra hard and it landed on my face - my chin and my cheek. Bit sprayed over the sheets and even into my hair. How extraordinary a young man can be when he is so filled with lust and need. Clayton has never disappointed me with his talents. I gave him my nicest grin as he emptied his baby-making stuff all over. What a gift for me.

"You are always a good boy for me. Aren't you?"

"Maria, you know exactly how to do that."

I smiled as he lay beside me. He is a good boy and I do like to give him my best. I used my fingertips to massage some of his semen into my skin as he fetched me a towel. He is a very well-mannered young man, after all. Sometimes I like to clean him with my mouth. It is such a loving act to get every last drop and leave his cock shining and clean. But that day I was more concerned with my needs.

"Are you still horny?" I asked as I mopped up the drops of semen from my face and pillows.

I was already moving my thighs wider, guiding my young man with my scent and the sight of my bare vag lips. I dropped the towel as his mouth reach my sex. His tongue ran up the length of my slit and I remember a loud gasp forcing its way from my throat. Clayton knew how horny I was after making him shoot and quickly started fucking me with his tongue. I was cumming in just moments as he used his very best technique on me. His cum was still drying on my boobs and I felt so wicked as I let him begin to tease my clit with the tip of his soft tongue. I cried out to let him know to keep going.

It turns me on even more to know that what he's learned from me he is using with Sara. No boring sex life for that young woman! Clayton was making me orgasm as hard as ever. But I needed more that morning - a dirty pleasure.

Clayton knew it, too. He let me roll over and somehow he understood that I wanted some licking of my little hole. I've been thinking more and more about how much I might enjoy anal sex. I know Clayton has been enjoying the exploration, too. He was gentle as he spread my butt cheeks. It is so naughty to be exposed like that. But I was too busy enjoying myself and when his tongue licked over my opening I no longer cared.

"Oh, god yes," I moaned softly. "You are good to me."

He began slowly, barely touching me. He swirled around the edge of my little place and then flicked the tip right in the hole. I moaned and let myself sink onto the bed. Clayton is the perfect boy to let touch me there. I have always felt safe with him. And now he was focused on making this another special experience.

My vag responded to his licking. I was still totally soaking from his mouth. Then I felt Clayton slide a finger in there. He was making me feel the most amazing pleasure. I started cumming again.

That was when I felt the tip of his finger on my other entrance. I didn't freeze or flinch. I knew what Clayton wanted. After all, I was the one who'd shown him this taboo pleasure. And I get so turned-on knowing that he has become a real man, confident and giving. I knew I could relax with my lovely Clayton as I felt him slowly working a fingertip into my dirty place.

Maybe it was the extra practice I've been giving myself. Perhaps it was because I felt so comfortable and familiar with Clayton in my bed on that Saturday morning. We've being doing it for so long now. His finger felt really nice - better than the first time. It helped that his other finger was in my vag. I am sure he was making me cum but I really don't remember. Gently filled in both places, I couldn't decide which finger I should focus on. I felt totally wanton and I just abandoned myself to the most exquisite sensations.

Then, in a flash, Clayton grabbed my small vibrator. It was among the items I'd saved for last minute packing.

"Oh, god," I moaned to him. "Oh Clayton..."

It was unexpected but I wouldn't say no to him. In a moment the vibe was in my gushing vag and his finger slowly entered my passage again. The buzzing made it all feel so intense - in a really lovely way. And this time he was going deeper with his finger. I'd been frightened the first time but now I surrendered, letting him take charge. I don't know what I felt, exactly. But I buried my face in my pillows as a totally different kind of orgasm overwhelmed me. I didn't have time to think about it then. I just lay there as my young Clayton screwed me with a sex toy and slowly penetrated me with his finger going further and further into my bum.

Because Clayton knows me so well, after a short time he stopped the play and I felt myself empty again. His finger left my bottom and suddenly I was missing the warmth of being filled up. Then he removed the vibrator and I felt like somehow I needed more. But I'd let him take charge, after all, and it was wonderful to know he was caring for me and making sure I was OK.

"How did you know to do that?" I asked, meaning the vibrator

"An idea I got from watching porn," he said with a grin.

I still needed more sex with that wonderful young man. We cuddled and I played with his balls. He likes when I softly touch him underneath his sack, on that ridge of skin. It didn't take long to get him hard again.

"Will you fuck me?" I murmured to Clayton as I pulled his head to my breasts.

Of course he would. He moaned as he flicked his tongue across my nipple. In an instant both of them were hard and standing at attention. I love having my boobs played with and my nipples are still so sensitive. Clayton moved his attention to my other boob but I was already sliding my legs wider, wanting him on top of me.

Soon he was in position. His body is maturing but he still feels so good on top of mine. With a deft move his dick was inside my entrance.

"Don't cum too soon," I breathed. "Make it last."

He thrust and with a single move split my vag. I gave a loud groan, a lovely sort of pain that my experienced and skilled Clayton can give to me now.

I wrapped my legs around him and grabbed for his butt. I wanted to pull him deep inside me. I wanted to be the best fuck he will ever have.

He gave me long, steady strokes with his cock. His hips were quickly in time with me and I held him tight as Clayton fucked as only he can. And when he lifted off me, I helped to raise my ankles so they were resting on his shoulders. I used to be shy about this position but sometimes I really want to be screwed hard and deep. Clayton didn't need me to explain it because he's seen my reaction so many times. He was really thrusting into me and I was exploding noisily. I could tell that my vag was oozing wetness all over his fabulous cock. I could even hear my hole making wet sounds in between my own panting and moaning.

Somehow on this day Clayton was really comfortable taking charge. His pumping into my vag was really powerful, even for him, and when he leaned forward my legs went over me and I was starting to get bent in half. For once I felt a little helpless with him - but I was not scared. It was amazingly sexy to watch my Clayton so turned on by me. And the way his balls slapped against my bum as he thrust was making me cum harder.

I love sex so much. But I am not a superwoman. After a time I felt like I needed a break. Just a little rest and then I'd be ready to finish Clayton. But when I started to move my legs down, I realised that he had another idea.

"Roll over," he told me with a grunt. "Doggy."

More screwing. I didn't know what to say. And I was in no mood to refuse my young man. Feeling tired, but seeing his hard prong bouncing and throbbing for more, I got into the position he wanted. Maybe this was the sex he doesn't get with Sara.

I decided right then and there to take whatever he wanted to give me. Clayton deserves that. He buried his cock in my vag. I watched in the mirror as he started to ram me. It was incredible to see him so aroused and so eager to fuck me. I was thrilled that he was so confident now, able to screw me just how he wants. And the little slaps of his balls on my lips got me going all over again.

Then he did something else - something unexpected. Its my own fault for making him so confident as a lover. But I felt his finger touch my little hole. I was vulnerable, open for him. My butt was sticking out to meet his every thrust. And he already knew he had permission to touch that place. It felt dirty to have his fingertip on my hole. No-one's ever done that to me before but it felt so wanton and exciting. And the new sensation was amazing. It seemed to make my orgasms spread wider.

mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers