Maria and Her Boys Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a second I had my fingers wrapped around him. He was so hard and warm. This always the most amazing and memorable part of my seduction - the first time I get a new dick in my hands. Brady was no different. I knew I wanted to keep him.

"Good boy. You make a woman very happy with that."

I was moving my hand up and down his length. I felt every ridge and bump. It was like I was trying to memorise the feel of his cock. The flare of the head was fascinating. Even more intriguing was his shape - that curve that really makes his shaft bend. His lovely girth felt so good in my hand and already I was thinking of how it might feel in my vag. I did notice his balls, a nice size with a thick covering of hair. But I wasn't going there that night.

Still, I could not stop myself. Me, an older woman, with my hand gripping his gorgeous penis. Already I was stroking him, holding him more firmly and feeling the throb of his cock as I pleasured him for the first time. I knew it would not be the last. Not the way he was breathing for me. I wanted to look at him, check his eyes and make sure I was doing it right. I couldn't tear my gaze away from him. And his sounds told me that my technique was just right. Besides, what boy his age would resist having their dick played with by an older woman with a killer body?

"Its OK, Brady," I smiled to him. "I want you to enjoy. Just relax now."

Maybe he took me literally. Suddenly he was lowering himself onto the bed. My hands followed as he sat in front of me. I wasn't about to let go of that manhood. Not when he was groaning in between rasping breaths. He wasn't too relaxed but he was not about to ask me to stop.

In that position it was a little easier for me to wank Brady while I drank in his body. He looks so young close up. He has lots of nice, soft hair on his legs and his chest. His ball sack has a nice cover as well. But he is not the gym type or the sporty guy. Even my Clayton is more manly than Brady. Except for his dick. It's a fantastic thing. I didn't want to compare them, though. I was sure that I'd get to experience Brady fully, very soon.

Feeling so confident, in charge of my new young man. I put a wad of spit in my palm. I've read about giving better pleasure with my hand. Clayton enjoys this and I figured Brady would as well. With the extra wetness, I could really work my hand up and down his pulsing shaft. Now he was groaning and straining. His young hips were starting to move. I could see the pre-cum collecting on his little hole and starting to run down that lovely head.

What a thrill that was for me. This young man, young enough to be my son, was leaking his semen for me as I pleasured his dick - and myself. I could not have been more satisfied. But I made a decision on the spot. I hadn't known for sure that I would. I hadn't known if I'd get this far with young Brady. But watching his cock leak and hearing him moan made up my mind.

Silently I leaned forward. I opened my lips. I was sure his cock was at least as big as Clayton's. I lowered my mouth over him. Brady almost jumped as he felt my lips close around his penis.

The first time I take a new penis into my mouth is always wonderful and memorable. And the young ones are always unforgettable. Brady was no different. I felt him throbbing between my lips. I knew he would not last long. The feel of his pre-cum on my tongue was fabulous - so silky as I swirled my tongue around the soft helmet of his dick. I took my time before sinking further, taking at least two inches of that wonderful new manhood into my mouth. His groan was incredible.

Naturally I kept my hand stroking the base of his cock. I learned early on how a man appreciates the additional stimulation. I pride myself on my skills in that department and I was going to give Brady the best performance I could.

I worked on him with my lips and my tongue. I could feel him throbbing and pulsing. Of course I kept stroking my hand at his base. His lovely curve felt good in my hand but I could see it would take some getting used to for oral fun. I was looking forward to that. First things first, though. My new boy was close to erupting.

"Let it happen, Brady," I murmured to him. "I want it," I said before I took three inches of his pride back in my mouth.

Between my mouth and my hand, of course he was helpless. At his age they've never had to learn self-control. I felt those tell-tale movements and the way his cock swelled just that little bit more.

Suddenly, almost without a sound, I felt his cock pulse and the surge of his semen rushing into my mouth. I like counting those pulses, the number of shots a man delivers. But Brady seemed to cum without stopping. It was like a continuous flow. So warm and tasty, his baby-making stuff filled my mouth and I had to work fast to gulp him down my throat. He almost made me choke with that first one - not a good start, I thought.

Finally there was a pause and then another surge of semen squirted over my tongue and towards the back of my mouth. He was still so quiet but his hips were lifting, driving his cock into my mouth. His passion was a tremendous thrill. I was certain that his young girlfriend has never agreed to do that for him. But the main thing was the warm flow of young, virile semen that emptied from his balls and into my mouth. He was still shooting and that second spurt was as big as the first. I had to keep focusing on Brady and his young cock, making sure I swallowed him all.

What a triumph it was. Surely any woman feels like that when a man shoots his cum into her mouth. We make them lose control, we show them who is the better half of the species. They're always so grateful for the experience. That being the first time with Brady made it all feel so much more intense. And my seduction was complete. I sucked and worked my hand some more as he kept cumming for me. Surely I have forgotten the boys of my younger days - did they all come so copiously? But I wanted every drop and gladly sucked and licked until I was sure he was drained completely. Only then did I release him from my lips.

"That was lovely. You're a good boy."

I could relax myself then, watching his young dick soften in my hand. Everything had happened so quickly. But I would work on his stamina later. For the moment I was just feeling very pleased with myself. I'd given Brady a wonderful experience - one held never forget. And I still had the taste of his semen on my tongue. I looked up and gave him a big smile.

Brady was looking very satisfied - and confused. Maybe he felt the same as me. It was hard to explain what had just happened. I knew I'd just given him one of the best sexual experiences of his young life. It had been glorious. And we both wanted it to happen again.

I re-arranged my clothing, standing again and letting him watch as I did up my buttons. A last look at my boobs - for now. He pulled his jean up, putting away his wonderful dick for the time being. We hugged, me holding him close and feeling that youthful body I would soon have naked in my bed.

"Be sure to keep this a secret," I said softly. "My husband. You can never tell a soul about this."

Brady nodded silently. Sometimes males can be callous. But the nice boys I choose are grateful and want to make me happy. A young man can feel real loyalty to a woman who wants him for sex.

Driving him home was a reminder of my younger days and driving around with boys. I'd been willing enough to snog them in their cars and even to let a few grope me. They are nice memories but I feel much better having a warm, comfortable bedroom where I can have my young lovers learn how to pleasure me. I was still feeling the glow of my performance. I knew that Brady was a good choice.

"I hope we can do this some more," I said to him. "If you are up to it."

I saw his quizzical look. What young man doesn't think he is "up" for sex or for naughty play? Since he assumed that a headjob means commitment he was already hoping I'd let him go further.

"As long as you can man-up," I challenged him. "If you're seeing me and Emily as well, I don't want any hang-ups about cheating. So if you can handle a girlfriend and me on the side then we can see each other some more."

That gave him something to ponder. But its better that he doesn't think he has to fall in love with me. Or, worse, suddenly decide he has to confess everything to his sweetheart. I already know I am happy to share Brady. He will become a better lover, thanks to me, but when he is with me I want all of his attention.

"And please remember this has to stay our secret. If you let it slip and my husband finds out it will be trouble for us both."

That's my ex-husband, the gift that keeps on giving. I stopped the car two doors down from his drive. No need for his family to see me and start asking questions. And I wasn't really in the mood for a farewell kiss either. But I ran my hand between the legs of my newest young man, up to his crotch.

"Send me a message tomorrow if you're ready." I said to him.

*****************************

That first time with Brady was fantastic. I knew that because it made me incredibly horny afterwards.

I have no regrets at all. I sucked a nice young man and made him explode in my mouth. I swallowed his whole load and he tasted fine. Feeling his dick pulse and throb in my hand and in my mouth made me feel so alive and so sexy. As I have said, the first time with a new, young dick is always a wonderful experience.

Why did I do that? On my first time with Brady? After I'd made my lovely Clayton wait so long? Maybe it's a little contradictory after all my worrying of being found-out that I'd go so fast with a boy I hardly know.

Part of the reason was my friend Jill. Just for once I wanted to be like her and throw away caution. I wanted to experience more crazy, slutty acts with men. So I sucked Brady on my knees because I wanted to. Because I could. I was ready for the risk. Or maybe the thought of tasting his semen overcame my usual worries. But it seemed the best way to make him want more. It will make him eager to please me and to let me teach him. It doesn't matter if he sees me as a slut so long as he gives me that. But he is a nice young man and I'm sure he'd never think of a woman like that.

The next day Brady sent me that message.

"I'd like to do more. If you want?"

That put a smile on my face and some warmth into my vag. Of course he wants more. Though I imagine Brady has no idea what "more" means. There is no need to rush, however. Since he's responded so well to me I know I can take my time. I don't want to show him all my tricks too soon. Not while I still have Clayton.

I thought about the shape of his lovely penis. I want that inside me and shooting all his semen deep. He tastes as good as any of my young men. Just thinking like that gives me a thrill, knowing what a wicked woman I have become. I masturbated that night, thinking of that delicious curved penis and came very nicely.