Maria and Her Boys Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept on screwing me from behind. And I could feel his finger going deeper. Not like before - I think he was experimenting with how I'd react. I was a little scared but I wasn't going to tell Clayton to stop. It felt right to let him do what he wished. I was on my hands and knees while a young man humped me and stuck a finger into my backside. I was loving being so slutty for him. And the whole sensation was making me cum harder.

I guess the new experience must have made Clayton extra turned on as well. Because he didn't last much longer.

"I'm going to shoot," he groaned from behind me.

"In my mouth," I called out to him and quickly disengaged from him, pulling him off the bed as I went to my knees in front of him.

A man shooting in my mouth is still only a sometime thing - even with Clayton. He knows it's a special act when I am feeling super excited or I think he really deserves it. But Clayton had no time to ask why. He was right on the edge. He put his dick into my open mouth as I grabbed his butt and pulled him close. I wanted him to know how badly I needed his semen in my mouth. With that familiar sound, his cock pulsed and throbbed and I knew this was my triumph.

He flooded my mouth, still shooting with power even though it was his second time. I felt his butt tighten. But the best part was my Clayton putting his hands on my head. He was still in charge. It must have been more of that porn. But he held me in position, as if to stop me escaping, while he thrust his dick into my mouth and load after load of his youthful semen burst out. Each throb was a delight. And his semen tasted good as it went down my throat. I drank all of him, feeling so thrilled to give that to my wonderful Clayton.

***********************

I finished my packing the next day. I then had some time to process the week that had just gone by. My actions with Brady and my feelings for Clayton.

I had gone to my knees for Clayton and swallowed his cum because he means so much to me. I wanted to do that and I was more than pleased to do it. Clayton will always be my number one and my most special young man. As I've tried to explain, I knew Clayton before I grabbed his dick that day and before I took him to bed and made him my lover. That's not the reason I went for him. The opportunity was there and my brain, my new brain post-marriage, wouldn't let me resist. I have learned that most young men are eager to please a woman like me who is sexually open. They're willing to learn. And they have fabulous dicks that respond so well and always feel so good in my hand or inside me.

That Saturday morning I'd seen a new side to my lovely Clayton. It makes sense that he is such a confident lover now. I've given him so much experience for a man so young. And he knows me so well and what I like. But that was the first time I really felt him taking charge of me. And no-one has done something like that since Clive. It was so erotic when Clive took control and made me do whatever he wanted. Maybe I should not have been surprised by Clayton but it was exciting.

On that morning, though, it was more than his performance as a young stud. We have been exploring something taboo and very secret. I suppose it was inevitable I'd want it to be Clayton. Letting a man touch me there was not an easy decision but I was ready to share that with Clayton. Of course he was the perfect choice. He made it sexy and sensual and I knew he was only wanting to do what made me feel great.

Part of what I was feeling was bliss. About everything to do with Clayton. And that's why its proving so hard to end the affair.

And now I have a real dilemma. My friend Jill says she enjoys anal sex. I know there are some women who do. But a lot of that is porn fantasies for guys. Will I try it? Have I gone far enough to know I am content just to have a sexy man fingering my bum while he licks my vag? It amazing when I do that with Clayton.

My bottom is in great shape. Does that mean I can enjoy anal sex more? And what about the man? - or the boy? Do men want to use my bottom even more because they find it sexy? Will they enjoy it more with my shapely butt?

Would I trust another man? What if I only want his finger? Or should I find someone like Clive who will not let me chicken out?

I masturbated on the Sunday night. I wanted something really good to take my mind from all these thoughts. Yes, I played with my bottom. I got a finger nice and wet and, while buzzing my clit, I carefully inserted it into my own passage. I really enjoyed it but, truthfully, it feels better when my young Clayton is fingering me. The whole time I was trying to imagine sex with Brady. Not him playing with my bum but the sight and feel of his body.

Clayton kept reappearing in my thoughts. Finally I gave up and dreamed of him doing the most wonderful things to me as I exploded in my old bedroom for the last time.

************************

I had a long week of moving and working. No time for meeting my boys or even for masturbation. I had a little time to think but instead I put that off. Having made clear to Clayton that our affair had to end, I still wasn't looking forward to that moment.

Oddly, I have felt a little guilty about Sara. Not because I had seduced her darling boyfriend into a secret affair. I saw Clayton first and made him my lover before she came on the scene. Still and all, it was feeling wrong to make her compete with me. And somehow I know the best thing for Clayton is to focus on Sara and having a normal relationship with someone closer to his own age.

Brady is a different story. I assumed he has a girlfriend, probably a sweet library type. Are they even having sex? I'm not worried about her being cheated. I need Brady but I don't plan to keep him for long. His young cock will be exciting and satisfying. I imagine it will throb and swell like all my other young men. He will be clumsy but eager and I'll teach him a little. Just enough to pleasure me and meet my needs for sexual release. Then I'll give him back to his girlfriend and find another boy to seduce.

I know I told myself the same thing about my Clayton. I thought we'd have a quick fling - take him to my bed a couple of times and then move on. His penis was perfect. Not a big as some but it felt wonderful in my hand and in my vag. The power of his eruption was intoxicating. And soon I was enjoying the easy access I had, the casual way he would drop around to my house on Saturday mornings and we'd have great sex in the warm sunshine.

The new apartment was set up quickly - mostly. I'll take my time unpacking some things. I am glad I bought this new place. So far I am not in love with it. That will take time. I have really good views. The bedroom overlooks some lovely trees. But it doesn't catch the morning sun on the window. I know I'll miss that.

Brady would be the first of my boys to visit me there. I'd arranged to see him next week. He didn't know about any of this. I was going to make a change of plans at the last minute and bring him to my new home. I intended to seduce him there.

*************************

When I finally had time to pleasure myself, it wasn't Brady or Clayton that I was thinking of. I know I could easily have contacted Clayton and asked him for a booty call. He still tries to make time for me when such urges require it. But I'd already decided to make him wait a while. I told him he can come around when I get settled in. Meantime it helps to avoid suspicion if he doesn't visit me for a couple of weeks.

My mind turned to the removalists. I was a little surprised. The most attractive of them was a young, blonde lad. Surely too young even for me - though I did wonder. It was far safer to think about Adam. He had short dark hair and a close-cropped beard. He was in his late twenties, I guessed. Not the boss but he knew enough to take charge when required. Too old for me and definitely not my type. He kept looking at me. They all looked. But Adam especially seemed eager to steal glances whenever he could - at my perfect boobs, mostly, but I was sure he checked out my bottom as well.

I don't know why I got so hot at the thought of Adam. Curiosity, I guess. Knowing he was excited by the sight of my body. Thinking of how he'd react as he undressed me. His deep tan and his lovely muscles - from carrying so much furniture I'm sure.

Imagining his lovely body on top of mine. The way he would feel as I wrapped arms and legs around him. His muscles flexing as he entered me. With an especially nice penis, so hard for me.

I wondered about his sex technique. It was nice to think he would be decisive, hungry for me. Maybe even rough. He wouldn't want to wait to take me. He would thrust into me, hard and deep from the start. Then humping me fast, enjoying the feeling of my vag around his dick. I would hear his breathing and feel his beard scratching against me.

He would take me from behind. Of course he would - doggy position. Ogling my bottom before he thrust into me. He would hump me crudely. Looking at the mirror to watch my boobs swing. He would screw me roughly, making me turned on from feeling his lust for me and his need for relief.

And I thought about how Adam would feel as he erupted inside my vag. Surely he would have a big load to shoot hard into me. No doubt the feeling of his orgasm would make me cum again, just one last time.

In my head I knew I could find Adam and invite him to my house. I still have the number for the removalist company. It would only take me to call up and ask to speak to him. I would use an excuse like wanting to compliment him for taking good care of my belongings. He is not the boss but I could ask him to come by again to give me a quote for a friend or neighbour. After that my boobs would be enough.

I know I'll never make that phone call. But it was fun for a few nights to wonder about Adam.

********************

Two weeks without any sex - except with myself. When I was still with my boring husband, that might have been normal. It wasn't good because, I'll admit, I needed more even then. I was already in my sexual peak but my husband never wanted to take advantage of that. Maybe that's why he went off with a younger woman - one who didn't see his shortcomings.

His foolishness gave me the chance to rediscover young men - with their throbbing dicks and their unquenchable hunger. And with more confidence now I've been able to make the most of them. Mostly the sex has been wonderful - better than it ever was with my husband. Even better than when I first went to bed with boys of that age. Because now I know what I want and I teach them and guide them to give me what I need.

I had made Brady wait even though I wanted him so badly. Moving house and work kept me busier than I'd planned and some days even I was too tired. The waiting made me extra horny. I sent him several messages and he always replied. That kept the fire burning. A new young man for me. Hopefully good enough to take as my new lover. He seemed game and that meant he'd want to learn fast how to please me.

At the last minute I told him of a change of plan. I was too tired to go out for a drink - that's what I told him. But I still wanted to see him so would he mind if I brought him to my new apartment? Naturally a boy of his age was too polite and too curious to refuse.

My heart was beating hard from the moment I pulled up at the station. I'd already removed my underwear. This time I was taking no chances. But what if he backed-out at the last minute? What if the girlfriend called him? What if he was a limp dick? Or maybe I'd totally misread the signs and he wasn't that interested in an older woman after all? But I collected him from the train and soon we were in my new place.

By the time we were inside, I was feeling calmer and more in control. With Brady beside me I was feeling very sexy. It was time to put my plan into action. I gave him a tour of the apartment.

"The old house was too big," I explained to him. "And I didn't want my husband using excuses to pop around whenever he likes."

The tour didn't take long. I left my bedroom till last. My insides were churning. I knew my nipples were poking through my shirt.

It was time to bring out my usual warning to my young men - telling Brady that my husband is a jealous man and that I have to be careful who I see. He looked suitably cautious. So I had him sit on the bed next to me. I asked him about his girlfriend, Emily.

They've only been together for a few months. She is skinny and blonde. With small boobs.

"Are you having sex?" I wanted to know. "Come on Brady, its just us here and I can keep a secret."

He was embarrassed but admitted that they do have sex. When they can find some privacy at her parents' house. I didn't mind that he's not a virgin. But its good that he is inexperienced. They're better that way since I can train them.

I asked him about Emily's body. Does she feel good naked, next to him?

"I'm sure she feels different to me, an older woman," I told him. "You must like her body better than mine."

"Ummm... no, you look great. I mean... you have a really nice body as well."

"I work out a lot so I keep myself in good shape. Sometimes younger men give me compliments."

"It must be working, then. Cos you are in really great shape."

"And what about my boobs? Are they too big for you? Do you like them?"

"No, I like them. Really. I wasn't trying to look."

Well, of course he had noticed my bust. I'd made sure of that. And that was my signal. I wasn't waiting any longer to find out if Brady would make the grade. Two weeks without sex had made me as hungry as ever. My hands were trembling a little as I started undoing the buttons of my shirt. Since I was braless my cleavage wouldn't show to its best advantage. But I saw his eyes popping. That was the reaction I'd been counting on. My young men can never resist my boobs. I was excited to expose myself to Brady.

"You can look," I told him in as calm a voice as I could muster. I wanted him to look at me. I wanted his dick to get big and hard for me. "I got them fixed so I could show them off. Not to my husband of course."

Three buttons undone and I really had his attention. His eyes were darting around. I could see how confronting this was for Brady. My shapely, firm C-cups were doing the trick. He wanted to do the right thing and look away. No woman had ever been so forward with him. But the right thing was to take my invitation and look at my naked boobs. I knew they were the best he's ever seen. I undid another two buttons.

"Kiss me," I said softly.

It wasn't as good as our first kiss. Perhaps he was too nervous. I didn't mind. I could feel his growing arousal as it dawned on him why an older woman was so interested in a boy his age. I slipped my arms around him, pulling him closer so he could really feel my boobs pressing against him. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and he responded by kissing me a little harder. Right then I knew this was a young man who was eager to learn.

"I got my boobs done," I said again. "Tell me if you like them,"

"Yes, they're really great," he mumbled back.

"You can touch them," I told him. "Its OK. I want to know how they feel for you."

Looking nervous, unsure, Brady pulled back from our kiss and his eyes dropped straight to my bare boobs. I undid the last of my buttons and pulled my shirt open. Now he saw everything. It was an incredible rush to show them to such a nice young man. I was in control, even if my heart was pounding and my vag was getting wet.

I took his hands and pulled them to my boobs. They are firm and high. Of course I am proud of them. And my hard nipples were pointing straight at Brady. I pressed his hands to my bare flesh and he slowly curled his fingers as he cupped my boobs. I think I moaned a little as I felt his hands on my bare skin for the first time.

"They're different to Emily's. Do you like them?"

He could only nod mutely. How sweet. But I was too horny to notice. I needed more from my new young man. And there was no better time to start teaching him.

"Let me show you," I murmured as I placed my hands over his.

I saw his eyes grow wider as I began to guide him, pushing and pressing and squeezing his fingers on my boobs. But he followed every movement. He was groping my boobs. Already I was enjoying Brady.

"This is the way to do it," I told him with a groan. "Don't squeeze too hard. Its like a massage."

I could hear his heavy breathing and I knew he was getting very aroused. Wasn't this every boy's dream come true? His touch was making me swoon (if that's still a thing) and I almost couldn't control my urges. I knew that I had my new young man. My entire body was responding to him.

"Good boy," I breathed to him. "That feels so good, Brady. Now gently rub my nipples. Yes, be soft... oh yes, just like that."

Little bursts of electricity were shooting through my boobs and down to my vag. It didn't matter that he still was clumsy. It was exciting to have his hands on me at last. I knew I'd show him a better technique in the weeks ahead.

I stood in front of Brady. I wanted both his hands on me, fondling each of my boobs equally. It felt like I was presenting them to him. Or giving him so much temptation that he'd be forced to surrender. Except that he already had. His eyes never left my boobs. And his hands moved all around, cupping and squeezing me before once more rubbing his fingers gently over the tips of my nipples. I was moaning constantly now, aroused and wanting Brady to see what he could do to me.

Right then I could have gone the whole way with him. It felt so amazing, wanton, to stand half naked in front of that young man while I encouraged him to grope my boobs. His soft hands felt great. And I was eyeing off his body. I've looked at him so many times. But he was so close now. Once again I was thinking of his young, skinny body on top of mine. His arms would feel wonderful wrapped around me. Especially while he thrust his eager young dick into my vag.

I wanted him right then. His touch on my boobs really was making me need a good screw. But there wasn't time that night. I'd planned it that way, after all. No, my next step was to seal the deal and make sure Brady would come back for more.

"Show me yours," I gasped to him. "Open your pants. Its your turn now."

I sank to my knees in front of him. Yes, I knew what I was doing. This was how I wanted it. He was looking shy. How nice of him. It took him a few moments to react. Probably no woman - not even his girlfriend - has ever done this for him before that night.

"Come on, Brady," I urged him. "It's fine."

He started fumbling with his buttons. Seated, it was going to be difficult. Of course I had the solution, gently guiding him to his feet. Now I was more or less eye to eye with his crotch. I could see his lovely bulge. Though he is taller so he wasn't quite eye-level. But I didn't interfere. I stayed on my knees in front of him while he opened his jeans and slowly pulled them open. I know my heart was racing and I was breathing hard. It felt almost like a moment where someone gives up their virginity. My first sight of his young penis! I tried my best to be patient as my new lover slowly, shyly revealed his dick to me.

He shuffled his jeans lower and, suddenly, there it was. A beautiful sight. He was already erect, of course. It stood so proudly, pointing upwards like a royal sceptre. My mouth went dry and I know that I moaned softly at the sight of him. Maybe two weeks really was too long for me.

"Oh, good boy," I whispered. "Can I touch it?"

There was no other thought in my mind. I couldn't take my eyes off it. My hand was already reaching out to him. Like all my boys, he has a lovely looking dick. He has a pronounced, spongy head that drew me to him. Only a few veins adorn his shaft. And he has a definite curve. He is not as long as Clayton but that made him look thicker somehow. I was so curious, needing to touch him so badly.