Maria and Her Boys Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing to me?..."

I think he pressed his finger deeper. He was really inside me. Deep and intimate. The rhythm of his screwing made him move back and forward in that dirty place. I'd never let myself imagine being fucked like that. It was so wicked and slutty and I was loving it. So much better than when I touch myself back there. Just watching him, and feeling his finger probing my bottom, set me off again. And my orgasms felt so different. I can't describe them, even now. But I heard myself making some new sounds as his dick thrust and his finger wiggled inside my bum.

The trouble was that I didn't know what to do. No man had done that to me before Clayton. I was ecstatic but I had no idea how to finish our screwing. It was intense and enjoyable but I didn't want it to go too far. I knew I wasn't ready for him to try sticking his big dick in that place. How soon would he come from screwing both holes like that?

"Shoot for me, Clayton," I groaned.

That was the best way to end it -- asking my young lover to shoot his virile semen into my vag. To enjoy his triumph before he made me sore or got any other wild notions.

"On your boobs," came the perfect response

"Yes, god yes," I groaned, trying quickly to flip over so he could shoot his lovely, sticky semen all over my skin. "Shoot for me," I gasped, my chest heaving from excitement as I squeezed my big boobs for him to aim at.

He was stroking himself -- just like that first time. Only now he was so mature, so confident. It's a fantastic sight to watch a man stroke his dick. And this particular dick I know so well. How it feels, how it throbs, how it spurts. I love watching my Clayton pleasure himself for me.

"I'm gonna shoot," he growled and I could only smile in response.

His hand was moving so fast, faster than I can stroke him. I imagined I could see his cock pulsing in readiness. I was watching the tip, anxious for the first explosion of his manly stuff.

Big shots of his warm semen erupted from his penis. I was probably moaning as it splashed onto my skin -- my boobs and my tummy. I heard his sounds as he climaxed and let his pleasure spray all over me in a lovely explosion of young lust. The fact me was shooting less of it this time did not bother me at all. The feel and the sight of his semen landing on my boobs was as thrilling as ever.

"Good boy," I told him. 'That was really lovely."

Then I signalled for him to move closer. I wanted his cock in my mouth so I could suck him dry. It's a slutty act which I enjoy performing for my Clayton. And why let any of his special stuff go to waste? He tasted just fine. It was a little extra intimacy to end our Saturday morning together.

I didn't say anything to Clayton that morning, but already I was thinking that might be our last time. There was some sadness on my part. He is special to me for several reasons. And the sex with Clayton has always been so very good -- it should be since I taught him. But, at the same time, I finally felt like I was coming to terms with the need to move on from my special young man.

So I sent Clayton to the bathroom for a shower. He needed to be clean for Sara. I stayed in bed, laying there as his semen slowly dried on my skin, the rest of it dripping onto the sheets. I did wonder, too, whether he'd be as eager for fun with Sara that night.

***************************

The other thing on my mind, still in bed after Clayton had left, was anal sex. My friend Jill had tried it and claimed she enjoyed it. Did I really want to try it? Was it too slutty -- or dirty? I already know that I like being licked and touched back there. Even a finger in my bottom can feel good. But doing it properly, with a man forcing his penis in there? Maybe it would depend on having the right man for my first experience. Should he be older and experienced? Or young and compliant? What if I didn't like it anyway? What if a penis is too big for that place?

I knew I was becoming even more curious. After all, I know I'm one of those women who gets great pleasure from being touched -- and fingered -- in a place that should be off-limits. I've been wondering if that, too, is related to my sexual peak. Does that make a woman have such crazy and dirty thoughts about sex? Am I trying to squeeze in as many sexual experiences as I can now? I'd never considered such things when I was with my husband. I know I'd never have asked him. And if it was something he'd wanted? My answer would have been "no".

But now I am a free woman. Will I go that far? The truth is my first would have to be one of my boys. If it ever happens at all. I decided that morning that I'm not ready, yet. But whenever it happens, Clayton will not be my first. Letting a man touch me back there is so intimate. Taking a penis - if I ever dare -- will be even more so. And that would send entirely the wrong signal to Clayton just when I know its time for us to end our affair. He needs to become more and more focused on his Sara.

I tried to put it all out of my mind as I looked forward to a party that night.

*****************

For the party I chose a nice black dress. Not too revealing since I hardly knew anyone at the party except my friend, Jill. The truth was I wouldn't have gone if Jill had not insisted. There was no chance of me meeting anyone I'd be interested in or wanting to have sex with anyone that night. My plan was to make Jill happy and then find an excuse to go home by midnight. I drove to her place expecting to find her boyfriend waiting.

"Oh, no," she said blithely. "He's doing something with his fishing mates," she explained and showed me a booking for an Uber.

The party was only slightly better than I'd expected. After a few hours, a good-looking man was doing his best to act casual while chatting me up. That was amusing even though he was outside my preferred age -- probably a year or two younger than me.

Jill, on the other hand, was being outrageous. She'd drunk quite a bit and I watched as she flirted with several different guys. I wasn't going to judge her. She has the confidence and the looks to get away with being so overt. I knew that some people at the party also know her boyfriend. Perhaps he has become accustomed to her ways and she wasn't going to have any trouble. But that's my friend, Jill -- full of energy and happy to flaunt herself.

"Jesus, Jill. I thought you'd have enough action," I chided her with a grin. "Between a boyfriend and the business man."

"Oh, him?" she said with a little slurring. "No, the business man is over. I think he's gone back to his stupid wife."

"So have you let the boyfriend do anal sex on you yet?"

She gave me a stare. That's hard to do when you're as tipsy as Jill.

"No way. He is dirty enough already. Don't want him getting ideas. And he is too big to be sticking it in my butt."

I must have pulled a face. I had heard all of Jill's boasts about the boyfriend and the size of his equipment. Once I used to tell myself I was happy with my average-sized husband. That's all in the past now.

"What about you?" she demanded with a grin. "Danny was enjoying your tits."

"Stop it," I scolded her, trying to look shocked.

"I know you love it," came her reply.

Jill gave me a strange look at the same time. Myself, I was thinking it would soon be time to leave. After spending the morning with Clayton in my bed I had some work to get done the next day.

"Come to the bathroom," said Jill suddenly.

It was a strange request. We were in someone's house. It wasn't like a club or some big restaurant with a big bathroom with space for idle chit chat. I was a little annoyed but I followed Jill anyway, in case she was tempted to flirt with some other guy on the way.

Luckily the bathroom was roomy. I locked the door and waited for Jill to fix her hair or take a pee. When I got fed-up with waiting for her I took a turn in front of the mirror. Not that I needed to. My dress looked fine and my hair was still tidy. Then I felt Jill's arms around me.

"You have really nice boobs," she slurred.

Well, we are good friends. And Jill has already seen my new boobs, soon after I had them done. She was fascinated and I was excited by the new look so I let her see -- and touch. Jill really complimented me on my decision which felt great considering what I was going through with my husband. She stroked and squeezed them. It was good but didn't turn me on. Jill swore she needed to get hers fixed as well. But I've never thought so. Hers are a good D-cup and even if they do sag a little I know she gets plenty of looks wherever she goes.

"Can I see them?" she asked, already fumbling at the buttons on my dress.

"You've already seen them," I told her.

"Oh, Maria. I want some more."

I like showing off my boobs. Especially when I get compliments. Jill was rubbing them through my dress. I felt her fingers run across the top of my nipples. She was horny after teasing the men. Not that I really thought Jill wanted to be intimate with a woman. But I couldn't resist teasing her after seeing her flirt with the men. So I let her touch me but I stopped her from opening my dress. She pouted a little, still grabbing at my boobs. I assumed she was just tipsy and in a funny mood.

Not long after that I was ready to head home. I had that pile of work to finish the next day. Our Uber came quickly and I shoved Jill in the back and climbed in next to her. But all the way home she was touching my boobs. I wasn't wearing a bra so it was only the thin material of my dress that was between her skin and mine. I don't know why I didn't resist. Maybe it was because I'd not stopped her in the bathroom. Besides, she was half drunk. And the driver didn't seem to notice so there was no harm.

At Jill's place I followed her inside to make sure she was OK. The boyfriend wasn't staying that night so she would be alone. I had my keys ready to drive home. Then Jill put her arms around me and we shared a nice hug -- the way friends do. Except that Jill started grabbing my boobs again. This time she really got two good handfuls of me. It was clear that her horny state was getting the better of her. I thought I might distract her. And snce her defences were down, I could ask her some personal questions about sex.

"Those things with the business guy... were you OK doing those things?"

Jill gave me a big smile. Being tipsy made her even less inhibited than usual. She was more than ready to talk about sex.

"You mean... like giving me a facial? When I let him dump it on my face?" She was enjoying the memory. "All guys want it. I always say no. But he made me feel really sexy. And I knew he was safe."

I wasn't so sure about that. But I had to assume Jill knew what she was doing. She is more experienced than me.

"He's an older guy," she explained. "And his wife. And his business. I decided to try it. To see what its really like."

"Did you like it?"

"So much," she said with a grin. "He wanted it really bad. And he got so excited. I could be a slut for him and make him want to do that. But I didn't feel dirty. It was exciting to do that for a man."

I understood what Jill was saying. What I learned in my younger days is that sex is something a woman can give to a man. And even when she is young and vulnerable, there are some things make a woman feel in control. Because a guy wants his dick sucked, or he wants to cum in your mouth, but it's the woman who gets to decide. That's why I cherish my young lovers -- because I get to choose. But Jill knows nothing about them.

"It was more than one time though?"

"Yeah we did it lots. Once I stayed the night with him. I sucked him in the morning when he was wearing his suit. He had so much and got it all over me," she reported with a proud look.

"Did you let him do everything he wanted?"

"Lots of things," she answered with a sly grin. "Not everything. I let him fuck me in the butt," she continued, perhaps forgetting I already knew about that.

"He was your first? You never wanted the boyfriend to do that?"

"Ken is only the second guy who ever asked me." She shrugged a little. "Other people do it. Why not try it and find out?"

I was thinking of a reply when Jill wanted to change the subject herself.

"I want to try kissing you," she said, moving in close.

"What are you doing?" I said, her lips already on mine.

"Maybe I should try fucking a woman," she murmured and tried to kiss me harder.

Jill is my friend. And she was still a little drunk. Her alcohol breath was hitting me in my face. But it felt harmless. And it felt like fun. In truth, Jill is so open about sex. I always worry she thinks of me as a prude. So I let her kiss me, our lips opening and meeting as she hugged me close.

I don't know how its supposed to feel kissing another woman. Jill is only my second. Her mouth felt nice, though. She seemed to know what to do with her lips. When she pressed her tongue against me it felt small and delicate. Her mouth was so different to how a man feels. I didn't resist even though I knew what she wanted. I didn't feel aroused but it was nice to experience her soft kiss and her warm tongue as she explored my mouth. Her arms were around me and she had a good grip on my bum at the same time. Jill was actually getting turned on.

Luckily she stopped then. I enjoyed that kiss and I had no regret. All the same I wasn't ready to go any further. I had no idea of what I'd have said if Jill had wanted more than a drunken kiss.

"I just wanted to see what its like," she said with another of her wild grins.

We left it there and I had managed to keep my boobs inside my dress that night. Driving home, I thought about what Jill had said. So often people have desires or things that they want -- and they never ask for them. No woman had ever asked me to kiss them until that night with the kinky couple. I hadn't completely trusted Kristine. Maybe she had invited me to their threesome with the intention of seducing me afterwards. What would her husband have thought? Perhaps I should have introduced her to Jill. But her kisses had felt almost natural after our first touch. They'd guided me and I'd felt comfortable enough to follow. But I don't need that since I have all my young men to pleasure me.

It was easy to imagine Jill taking charge and proposing to another woman that they go to bed together. I've never felt like that about another woman. If it happened I guess I'd want the woman to be like Jill -- to take the lead and show me what to do. I won't make any moves myself. And I am unsure how I'll respond if Jill wants to kiss me again.

************************

Finally the evening arrived when Brady was to visit me again. It had been tough to make us both wait. But I had planned to take it slow at the start with my new young man. Since that morning, long ago, when Clayton arrived unannounced and wanting to screw, I've learned to manage the expectations of my boys. Of course I wanted Brady. I'd dreamed of all the things I could teach him. And we had started so well when I'd let him shoot in my mouth.

My "catch" had been successful. Now I could just think about taking my pleasures from young Brady before I turned him into a man. But I will teach him some basics before I allow him longer visits on the weekends. So evenings are better for now.

Since there was no longer a need for mystery, I wore my favourite old dress for him that night. I left half the buttons at the front undone. It showed off boobs very nicely since I had no underwear.

I was as excited as usual by my new lover. My heart was pounding just as it always does. A new young man with a body and a penis to explore. I was a little nervous since I planned this to be the first time he'd see me fully naked. That thought aroused me even more. I could feel my nipples hard inside my dress and poking through the material. It was even more thrilling to imagine that he could turn out to be a suitable lover.

That was the real reason for my excitement. I was badly in need of some good sex. In my new life I have not had to go for many long periods without the attention of a nice, sexy man. Usually one of my younger boys has filled the bill. But my vag had been throbbing all day before I let Brady upstairs in the lift.

I was standing just inside the front door when he came in. He looked so handsome with his blonde hair. I could see he'd not had it cut since our first time. Brady is nineteen and his hair makes him look just the perfect age for me. I really was pleased to see him and I gave a him a big, warm smile.

"Hello there. Its good to have you here again."

Just to have Brady at my door, in the flesh, made my vag throb some more. He smiled back as I reached out to him. He let me pull him close and I got a peck on the cheek. But there's no need for Brady to be coy or overly polite with me. We'd already established the ground rules. I put my arms around him and this time I pressed my mouth to his. I wanted him to kiss me properly. My lips went to his. That felt good. Brady hadn't shaved for a few days and his short, blonde stubble felt nice and manly against my skin.

He responded just right, slipping his arms around my waist. I could sense he was a little unsure. But I could feel his breathing as we hugged closer and gently pressed my tongue inside his mouth. I am sure I was breathing heavily as well. After a little more kissing, I ushered him inside my apartment for the second time.

"How do I look?" I asked him after I'd shut the door.

"Great. You really look great."

He was showing his nerves. That was so sweet. I knew he was eager but he had no idea what the next step should be. And there I was, old enough to be the mother of this handsome young man, knowing I was in control. A young man like Brady takes me back to my own younger years - with one important difference. When I was at that age, still learning about my sexuality, I thought I had to rely on boys my own age to show me the way. Now its different -- because now I know what I want from a young man and I know how to get it.

I knew what Brady wanted as well. We hugged some more and I felt the hardness of his penis pressing against me. It was an effort to control myself.

"You don't mind me being older?"

"Oh no... I don't care about that. You're really nice."

Nice? I guessed it was his nerves causing him to be a little tongue tied. But I didn't need him being too nervous or slow to react. So I pulled away from him.

"How do I look?" I asked him softly.

"You look really good," he simply repeated. "Really great."

"Go on," I urged him gently as I dropped my hands and moved back a few inches.

Now he had a much better view of me. I wanted Brady to make the first move. Its fun to pursue my boys but they're no good if I have to do all the work. For one bad moment I thought Brady was going to keep waiting for me. Was he a mistake? Was I going to be disappointed? I ran my fingers over the buttons of my dress, drawing his gaze to my cleavage. That finally did the trick.

Suddenly confident, or too horny to resist, Brady reached out to me and slipped his hands inside my dress. That was the second time I'd had his hands on my boobs. I shuddered as little jolts went through my body. I think my breathing stopped. I was staring at him. With a sudden display of skill he quickly ran his hands under the dress and up to my boobs. I know my vag gave itself a little squirt as he felt my boobs.

He grabbed me, a little too roughly. He started to squeeze them. Nerves or inexperience?

"Slow," I breathed to him. "Slow and gentle at the start." With a smile I placed my hands over his. "Until I'm warmed-up."

I didn't need the warm-up at all. But I could see that Brady needs a lot of coaching. That was making me even more aroused. He was eager and if he was willing to learn I figured I can make him into a very suitable lover.