Maria and Her Boys Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening my dress, I placed my hands over his. Guiding him, as I'd done that first time, I moved his hands around to massage my almost C-cups. I showed him how a little pressure can be enough. I moved his hands down and showed him how to cup my boobs and gently lift them. I was watching his face and it looked almost beautiful. But his eyes were fixed on my bare breasts.

"You remember the rules?" I asked him. "This is just for us and no-one finds out? Not girlfriends or husbands."

He nodded to show that he remembered. Of course he did. It was a surrender and why not since I was standing there half naked and with my boobs sticking out of my dress. So I took Brady's hand and led him to the bedroom.

With my back to him, I stepped out of my dress. I've become so much more confident thanks to my young men. And I know I've got the body to make them want me and to do whatever I tell them.

By then I knew that I'd made the right choice. Brady is my new lover. Some people will say its wrong. After all, he is only nineteen -- younger than my daughter. In fact, he is very young in body and in experience. That makes him so perfect. I already knew I'd have a lot to teach Brady. But its no longer like my first young man, in my own youth. Nor is it like Ryan where I was eager but uncertain of myself. Now I have control. And I knew I was going to screw this young man.

I was practically trembling as I undressed in front of him. I gave him a nice long look at my bottom. I'd been working extra hard on it, using Brady as my motivation. Its looking extra firm and round and I am sure no boy could resist it. Then I turned around and he could see all the rest. I don't know exactly what had gotten into me. But it felt amazing to show him my body. My nice firm boobs were heaving with my own rapid breaths. My legs are pale but shapely and strong legs. I parted them just a little so he could admire my legs and my swollen vag. This was a moment Brady would never forget.

"You really don't mind me being older?" I teased him.

His eyes told me that he did not mind one bit. I can say that I am in very good shape for my age and young Brady was getting an eyeful of my naked glory. I felt so out of control and yet so in charge. It was incredible to be doing something so wild -- something even my friend Jill has never done. There was nothing to stop me. And Brady was going to do exactly what I needed.

"Now you, my stud," I murmured as I moved towards him.

I knew I had to move carefully but it was incredibly exciting to know that I was in control. I imagined he could hear my heart thumping as I pulled his sweater and t-shirt over his head. A slight dizziness came over me again. What a sight he was. I was almost staring at his young body. His youthful limbs were slender and soft. Yes, I love the kind of hardened, manly body that Ryan gave me but the boys of my youth looked more like Clayton. And like Brady, too. The sight of him made me gasp I am sure. For a moment I ran my fingers through a surprisingly thick growth of blonde hair on his chest.

My nipples were hard, pointing straight at him, and my vag was oozing. Then my hand went to the waistband of his jeans. With my years of practice, I easily lowered his zipper and opened the button. My eyes were on his but I carefully pushed his pants down while making sure to release his lovely young penis. It sprang into my hand, standing tall and proud. I closed my fingers around him and the shaft was warm and very hard - delightful. I felt that lovely curve as I stroked him for the first time that evening. He throbbed so perfectly under my touch.

"Good boy," I said quietly as he throbbed some more. "That's why I was so glad to see you."

As I have said before, men my age just don't respond like these young ones. Brady was a perfect choice. I cupped his lovely balls in my hand, feeling the thick covering of blonde hair. They felt wonderful in his soft pouch and I didn't even mind that he'd never shave them bare for me as Clayton had done.

The important thing was that now I had his full attention. This was going to be the night of his dreams. And Brady would do anything I asked of him because how he was with a real woman who knew how to seduce and screw a boy of his age.

"Come to bed," I whispered as I lay down in front of him.

It was a challenge to appear relaxed. I was so aroused and hungry for him. I watched him hurriedly remove his jeans and his underwear. His manhood was pointing at the ceiling as I spread my limbs, inviting him to come close.

"You like my body? Even though I'm older."

"You have a great body. You're really sexy."

Of course he would say that. I smiled at him, my chest heaving and accentuating my big, firm boobs. As he lay next to me I pulled him close and we briefly kissed and cuddled. But that wasn't the kind of intimacy I was needing. So I gently guided his hands to my boobs.

"Touch me, the way I showed you... yes, starting gentle... good boy, now squeeze them a little... yes, like that, that's good... they feel good, don't they?... rub my nipples... yes, that's the way... ohhh fuck, that feel's good..."

My vag was really leaking by then. I could only hope he was up for some screwing that night. I have so much to teach my new young man.

"Kiss them... yes, softly... yes, all over... my nipples, kiss them for me..."

His blonde hair brushed against my skin -- what a delight. An almost virgin mouth felt so amazing on my pale boobs as I breathed hard. Those little flashes of electricity were shooting through me. I slipped my hand down his body and easily found his hard, curvy shaft. My fingers curved around him and he groaned for me.

"Good boy," I breathed to him. "Lick my nipples... slowly, just the tip... yes, suck on them now..."

I moaned to my new young lover as the feel of his mouth on my hard nipples made my entire body respond. I knew that Brady would have no idea what he was doing to me. But I was stroking his dick to let him know how good I felt. I reached my other hand behind his head and gently pulled him closer to me, trying to feed him my big, firm boobs. He seemed unsure of what to do but I knew what I needed.

"Do you want to finger me?"

No girlfriend had ever asked him such a thing. Surprised, he nodded with his mouth still firmly on my left nipple. I found one of his hands and guided him down over my flat tummy to my crotch. My shapely legs were already splayed, waiting for him. Now it was me who was throbbing. My lips were swollen and flared.

"Stroke my vag," I murmured to him as he hit paydirt. I wanted him so badly. "Touch me gently. Oh, Brady. Does it feel good? I am so ready for you."

Just the stroking of his fingers on my vag felt so intense. I was very wet and I wondered if I might cum just from his touch. It occurred to me that no woman had ever taught him how to give pleasure between her legs. I was in ecstasy.

"Stroke my slit," I coached him. "Yes, good boy. Feel how wet I am? That's what you do to me." My bare vag was enjoying every sensation. "Gently, press a little harder. Yes, good boy," I gasped.

He let go of my boobs to find a better position. So he does have some idea. I was still holding his penis and enjoying the lovely curve of his throbbing manhood. But I could focus on my needs for a while.

"Open my lips," I told him softly. "Spread me so you can make me ready. Good boy. See my clit? Now touch my hole. Yes, right there... god, you make me wet Brady."

I was in control and Brady was following every instruction. This time I was going to cum first. I had been waiting desperately for the first time he made me climax.

"Finger me. Slow at first, remember?..."

He gently inserted one finger into my hot. soaking entrance. I groaned for him and felt my vag gush a little. I spread my thighs wider. I imagined him almost a virgin as he penetrated me for the first time. I thought of my wetness coating his finger. My new young man had me so aroused that my first orgasm would be an easy task. I almost grabbed his hand to make him finger me harder but my plan was to teach him first.

"Yes, slowly... deeper... like that, fuck me gently... you want to make me cum, don't you?... a little faster now, yes... I am so horny, deeper..."

This was one of those delightful times when the excitement of a new lover, a new young man in my bed, overcomes his lack of skill. But Brady has thin fingers, like a boy. And I was hungry for more.

"Now two fingers," I moaned to him.

That felt much better. I was right on the verge by then.

"Good boy. Curl your fingers... more... yes. Oh, yes. Faster now... faster..."

That did it. I moaned and groaned loudly as I erupted all over his young fingers. I ordered him to not stop. And I came powerfully as all of my pent-up lust focused on my vag and his fingers as that sweet boy used all his clumsy thrusting to bring to a peak of pleasure. It was my need over his technique but I could not care less. Brady knew enough to keep fingering me and I came a second time. How wonderful to have a nice young man doing my bidding and stroking my entrance with his fingers. It was even more delicious to think that I could orgasm better than his sweet, young girlfriend.

I was about to start my third climax when he stopped. I wasn't disappointed. It just showed his lack of experience. And he reminded me of the fun ahead teaching him to be a better lover.

I realised I'd been stroking his dick the whole time. He was incredibly hard. I looked down and wondered if he'd burst. And the best part was his pre-cum. He was oozing plenty of the silky shiny stuff. Already he'd left a big wet patch on my thigh. My hand was wet and sticky.

"And you," I said to him breathlessly. "I want you to cum for me.'

He looked a little confused. But I knew what I wanted.

"Show me," I told him. "Let me watch you cum so I can learn what you like."

I already knew what he would like. But there's something special about watching one of my boys stroking his hard shaft and shooting his lovely semen all over me. I'd swallowed him the first time and now I wanted to watch as his cum spurted out.

He seemed reluctant at first but as I stroked his lovely hot balls I saw him getting into it. Plus the stream of his pre-cum was noticeably stronger. What a delight this new boy will be with his copious semen and his hairy, little balls that sit in my hand so nicely. I watched his hand moving furiously along his shaft, knowing that no woman could ever wank a boy as perfectly as he can do the job himself. But it was a wonderful sight - Brady pleasuring himself with abandon, strangling his penis with his own hand.

"Do you like me touching your balls?"

"Yes," he grunted, distracted by the effort of his masturbation.

"You're close, aren't you?"

He could only nod in reply, his face already contorted.

"Do you want to shoot on my boobs?"

Its an illicit pleasure and I know it makes me wicked and slutty. But I love watching and feeling the power of a young man shooting. They produce so much and I know its full of virile sperm. Not that I'd ever want to get pregnant but it feels so sexy and womanly to have that hot, sticky fluid shooting over me. I'd never wanted it before - and never from my ex-husband. Young Ryan - and my friend, Jill -- showed me that new things can be fun.

Brady's eyes were almost popping out of his head. That only added to the thrill.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes, I want that," I told him firmly as I brought him closer to me, on his knees beside me.

I wanted to be slutty with Brady. That's how I am now. Why hide it? I'd already shocked him and shown how hungry I am. My boobs were heaving with excitement and anticipation. I wanted to feel him splashing onto my skin.

"Don't hold back," I urged Brady as I massaged his balls.

"I'm gonna cum," he grunted. That was just perfect.

"I want it. All over my boobs."

I heard that small sound from him again, the noise he makes at the point of his release. It was about to happen.

A long stream of white, sticky semen erupted from the head of his cock. His aim was OK and I watched it fly across me and splash on my left boob, dumping a load of his stuff on my skin as a long trail fell across my tummy. Its intoxicating to watch the power of a young man when he shoots.

I remembered there'd be another long, strong shot and a moment later he was doing it again, still stroking hard and making his aim wander. This time the first part landed on my sternum and the rest of the long stream curled over my right boob and into my cleavage.

It was exhilarating to experience the power of his release. I remember laughing as he emptied his young balls over me. How amazing to be his first. I was loving the feeling of his manly stuff splashing onto me. He gave me a couple more good spurts, splashing his seed over my body. Brady had made a lovely mess on me. One hard nipple poked up through a pool of white fluid.

"That was really lovely," I breathed to him. "You have a good load. Did you like it?"

"That was amazing," he said cautiously, still panting from his exertion.

I knew it was his first time to do that. Emily, his girlfriend, is too nice and innocent to even consider it. But I'm sure he's seen it many times on porn. And since I've decided to teach young Brady, and show him what we older women like, I was proud to give him another unforgettable experience.

I grabbed a towel and cleaned myself -- no need to make a mess of the sheets on this occasion. Next, I gently cleaned his penis. It was a good sign that he was so trusting of my touch. I was happy to see that he'd only partly softened -- I'd say he was almost half-erect after shooting once. It made his cock look meaty and I guessed that he'd recover in time to give me some more.

We cuddled for a while, not really talking. I just enjoyed having a new young man in my bed. Brady clearly likes my body. And I think his is just perfect -- slender and youthful. I still remember Ryan's muscles. But Brady is more like the boys of my youth. Feeling his arms around me reinforced how much I was going to teach him. And Brady was eager to learn - like many of my young men.

And he still hadn't lost interest in my boobs. Since I had them fixed, a nice firm almost C-cup, they still keep some shape even when I am lying on my back. I love the way they look and no man has ever been able to resist them. But Brady seemed more interested than most. I was liking him more and more. Soon I pulled his head to me and his mouth was on my boobs again - kissing and licking.

"Let me show you," I urged Bardy and rolled him onto his back.

A little nervous, in case he freaked out, I started to kiss and lick his nipples. His thick blonde chest hair felt good against my lips. Little flicks of my tongue soon had his nipples nice and hard and responsive. I wondered whether he might like that as part of our regular sex play. But then I rolled back and pulled Brady on top of me, his mouth once more on my boobs.

"Oh yes," I breathed to him. "Yes, good boy... so good."

I let him enjoy himself for a long time. I was really enjoying it as well -- my new lover exploring and lavishing attention on my boobs. I could imagine Brady learning to worship my boobs and I admit I enjoyed the thought. I am sure my boobs are the best he's ever had in his mouth. And the practice was already improving his technique and making my whole body respond to him.

Since I still had so much pent-up energy for Brady, it wasn't long before I reached down and once more took his lovely dick in my hand. He is impressive and as he hardened I couldn't help comparing him to the others. I don't think he is as thick as Ryan. He feels the same length as Clayton -- but I'm sure he is slightly thicker than my sweet young Clayton. His smooth shaft is a delight to feel in my hand. I admit I was already fascinated by the lovely curve and wondering how it would feel in my vag. The most important thing was that he was quickly back to full size and starting to throb for me.

"Do you want to try screwing?"

"Yes... I mean, oh, if you want to..."

"Can you cum again if we screw?"

"Ummm... I don't know. Maybe."

But I knew better. His lovely cock was telling me he was ready for more. And the constant oozing of his shiny pre-cum showed that his balls were full again.

I also knew that my vag was wet and ready for him. With my ex-husband I always needed some extra prep. Sometimes he would play with my clit or, if I was lucky, lick my vag. But my young men make me horny and hungry and my vag is constantly damp when I am with them.

"I'm getting on top the first time," I murmured to Brady. "I want to feel you deep inside me."

I was excited and needy. He was not about to object. Watching his eyes grow wide, I got into position above him. Was this the first time for him to screw with a woman on top? -- cowgirl? That made it more thrilling. With my strong, shapely legs it was easy to lower myself as I kept my eyes fixed on his. I reached down and found that hard, young manhood.

I am sure Brady throbbed again as I held him in position. It was an effort to control myself. I felt like I'd been waiting forever for this moment, the first time I allowed Brady to penetrate me. I was about to make him really mine, my newest young lover. Almost trembling, I lowered myself onto him, slowly impaling myself with that hard dick.

"Ohhh, fuuuuck..."

Perhaps it was just that I'd not had a screw in ages. But the first touch of his cock on my vag was sensational. I think I even spurted a little more wetness. Keeping control with my hand and my thighs, I settled further onto him. That felt wonderful, my walls slowly giving way to his hard thickness. I had to bounce up and down a couple of times to get used to his strange shape. But soon I was seated fully, his whole shaft buried inside me. I knew he was going to make me cum.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" I groaned to him, knowing that Brady had never experienced sex like this.

I didn't even listen to his reply. My need was too great. I started to move my hips, almost desperate to screw this gorgeous boy. My boobs were in his face, moving gently as I ground on his dick. That lovely, curved shaft felt amazing. Straight away I could tell he would take some getting used to -- and that thought alone made my first orgasm start to well up. When I tilted my hips back I got more than the usual pressure on my clit. He really was touching me in some new places. My vag was throbbing, soaking. Oh yes, I am going to enjoy teaching Brady how to screw.

"Jesus, you feel so good inside me," I moaned to him.

I kept moving, feeling his manhood buried inside me. I was sure he is a little thicker than my Clayton. A perfect find for me. But I was so horny and soaking wet and he slid easily into me as I moved on top of his amazing erection.

"You're going to make me cum," I somehow groaned, seeing in his eyes that he wasn't far away himself.

In fact, he seemed surprised that I'd say such a thing. Because I was an older woman being a slut? Or because females his age don't have the confidence to say those things aloud?

Brady had hardly satisfied me with his fingers. I really needed more. I shifted my legs so I could start to ride his manhood. After all my workouts, my legs are more than strong enough to hump on Brady's dick. And he really did feel amazing sticking up inside of me. At first I went slow, enjoying the feeling of his curvy cock as it touched everywhere in my vag.

"Touch my boobs," I told him.

It didn't matter that in his state he forgot most of what I'd told him. He grabbed me a little harder this time but that only made my vag get wetter. Clumsy lust is part of what makes a young man so exciting. His thumbs rubbed over my nipples and those familiar sensations of electricity surged through me.