Maria and Her Boys Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really fucking him now, enjoying his youthful body while humping his lovely penis. I erupted with my first orgasm, crying out helplessly and wanting to encourage Brady at the same time. But I didn't stop there, riding him still more while I climaxed again. I know I was moaning aloud. I'd really missed a young dick in my vag and this one felt so perfect. I kept humping him, feeling his grabbing my boobs hard and knowing I didn't have long.

"Don't wait, Brady," I gasped to him. "Shoot when you need to."

"Oh, Maria, I can't stop it."

Hearing that made me bounce even harder on his cock. I wanted to feel him slamming into me as he shot his big load for me. I heard my wetness squelching around his dick as I rode him harder.

"Don't wait. Shoot in me."

I saw his face contort. I swear I could feel his cock pulsing. And then, quietly, I knew that Brady was shooting his lovely semen deep into my vag for the first time. I could hear his little sounds and I knew he was enjoying our first screw even more than me. It was an amazing moment for me to make him climax again. I came more just from knowing that and feeling him thrusting up hard into me. I was groaning the whole time, still cumming with the excitement of riding that young dick. I tried to picture his cock as he shoots and the power of his young semen flowing freely from his balls and into my vag.

"Good boy," I breathed to him, thrilled by his climax. "Don't stop. Deep."

It was not the best sex I've had. But I was thrilled and so pleased just the same. I felt like I'd made Brady a man, more than a girlfriend his own age could do. I was triumphant. My boobs rose and fall with my own panting and I could feel the tale of my exertion in my legs. I couldn't tell how much semen he had to shoot into me but I kept riding till I was sure he'd finished.

Only when Brady had stopped thrusting, and I could no longer feel him pulsing in my vag, did I climb off him. A thick layer of runny semen coated that lovely shaft. I knew right then I would want more and more of that cock. And I was far from sated for that night. But we didn't have much time that evening.

"That was good. I'm glad you liked it, too."

"It was unbelievable," he replied, making me smile.

He really is a good boy and a great choice. And soon I could feel his virile stuff starting to leak from me. Once upon a time that made me embarrassed. Now I find it enjoyable -- as if my young lovers were so overpowered that they have emptied themselves into me, overfilling my vag as I receive their lust and energy.

The towel was still close. Carefully I cleaned his manhood, being wary of him being extra sensitive after his eruption. As I did that I was very pleased to see that his cock was only slightly softened. After shooing twice he still was about half size and looking nicely thick. My new young man has an impressive dick and I know I'll enjoy exploring and playing with it.

But that is still for the future. I've already gone quite far with Brady. I think its best to take him further in small doses, making him earn his reward before I grant him another visit to my bed. Besides, he had study to finish and I had some work to get done.

So I cleaned up some of his mess and then I sent Brady home. I was still super horny, though. I took a long shower, playing with myself a little under the hot water. Then I returned to bed. No work was done that night. Instead I fetched some of my toys and gave myself an impressive string of powerful orgasms, all the while thinking of Brady and what I want to do with him.

Before trying for sleep I sent him a message.

"We can get together again. If you promise to lick me."

***********************

What did I learn that week? I learned that at my age, with life experience and a foolish ex-husband behind me, I like to be in control. I can have the things I want -- especially when it comes to sex. And now I don't need to wait for a man to make the decisions for me. Its not like my younger days when I had to trust boys my own age that they knew what they were doing. Or let them lead the way because I was unsure and because I didn't want to hurt their egos.

My young men allow me to recreate that time when sex was strange and inviting. But its better now because I take control. I felt the excitement that first night when I invited Ryan to my home and to my bed. I was in a mood and I took advantage of the situation - and of Ryan. But it all worked out and I know it was because I was in charge. It was the most exciting sexual experience I'd had to that point. It made me realise that I am experienced and talented and I can tell young men to do what I want and need.

My boys enjoy it and want it and are eager to learn and to pleasure me. Clayton was wonderful for me. He lusted after me even before I took my chance with him. And he was ready to learn and to be the best lover for me that he could. And I started to feel more comfortable about myself and that allowed me to explore further. Things that might have been an accident, like taking his semen on my face, became exciting and fun and something I cherished. We had such a long time together that we each learned how to really pleasure the other.

It has meant so much to help turn Clayton into a real man. His confidence and his talents make me so proud. Its only natural that now he wants to take the lead in bed. But for that reason, as much as any other, I know its time to let go of Clayton

Richard was risky but very satisfying. There was the revenge aspect, sure. But he was so well behaved and so ready to do anything I wanted.

Now Brady has reinforced how good it feels to be the older woman who can enjoy the prowess of these almost-men by taking what I need.

Jill was unexpected. Not bad but a surprise. I've never really imagined doing anything sexual with a woman. I don't know if I could but the opportunity has only come up twice. Would I have sex with Jill? She is my friend and I suppose that makes me feel it shouldn't happen. That night after the party it just didn't feel right. I've not thought about it much -- perhaps I am afraid to. My biggest fear with Jill, however, is not that she is my friend or that I don't know if I am attracted to women. If we went to bed I know that she would want to take the lead. I don't know how she will react or even if she is serious about wanting to have sex with me. But I just don't think I could be turned on enough in that circumstance.

**********************

Late that night I got a reply to my message.

"I promise."

Finally I slept, smiling to myself about finding my new lover. It was good to have the smell of a sexy young man in my bed again.