Maria and Her Boys Ch. 10

Story Info
The thrill of two young men.
11.9k words
4.58
17.6k
10
0

Part 10 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers

So much has happened in the last couple of months. My lifestyle is still the most rewarding thing, being an older woman who seduces and beds young men who are still almost boys. Despite it being a wicked secret, I would not change it for the world.

Just lately, I've done some foolish, impulsive and risky things. I say risky because bad things would have happened if I'd been found out. I am going to try to tell you as much as I can. But trust me -- I've been a wicked and slutty cougar. And perhaps the worst part is that I don't mind that one little bit. I am still loving my new life, finding young men (barely old enough to be my son) who will learn how to pleasure me with their immature bodies and their throbbing, bursting dicks.

My newest lover, Brady, is still going wonderfully and the sex is improving all the time. Like all my young men, he was a step into the unknown. Of course, once I had my eyes on Brady I was always going to make a move. At that time I needed a new, exciting young man to take to my bed. I just didn't know whether he would have the kind of sexual energy I crave. Or, to be frank, the kind of hard and throbbing manhood that will satisfy me.

I needn't have worried. While I have had a couple of misfires, I am more and more confident that I can pick the right boys for me. Despite our age difference -- almost thirty years -- Brady is hot and horny for me.

I know he enjoys my body which I keep fit and toned in the gym. And my extra firm, large boobs. Naturally I am always hungry for him. While he has really learned some stamina with me his dick is always hard and throbbing. I adore his bendy penis and the way it feels in my hand or my mouth -- and especially my vag.

Like most males his age, he has enough sexual energy for me and his girlfriend. I have seen him at least once every week. Often its been twice. Sometimes we have long sessions of play and other times we have to keep things short and sweet. He enjoys me fucking him, riding on top with his dick poking deep into my vag. And I will say that his oral technique has improved with the constant practice I am giving him. He soon will be a match for my lovely Clayton.

Let me tell you about my Clayton. Yes, we are still in contact. And, yes, I don't doubt that he still lusts after me and would drop everything to come to my bed again.

I did go to the party at his family's house. I still don't dare tell you exactly how I first knew young Clayton. Just think of me as a friend of the family, someone who has known his parents for a long time. That was one reason I went to the party -- I'd been trying to stay away for so long for fear of us being found out. But his mother was getting suspicious. And now I feel able to keep my feelings under control.

His girlfriend, Sara, was there as well. She seems very nice and is even prettier than her photos. And she dresses in a very sexy way with quite revealing clothing. I guess young women can get away with that. But I can see she is a good catch for Clayton. I was pleased, of course, that my boobs are much bigger and more impressive than hers. And I did see Clayton stealing a few looks at me. I don't think Sara realised but she would not have understood in any event. Plus I imagine that she is very happy with Clayton these days since I taught him to be such an accomplished lover.

The most awkward part of the day was when I went to their bathroom. Of course I'd been there many times before. But I could not help experiencing a strong flashback of that fateful, wonderful day when I confronted Clayton about his lust for me. I suppose I could say that was the day when I seduced Clayton but he was already so horny for me. I could not stop smiling as I stood again in that bathroom, remembering my first touch of his virile manhood and the way his semen blasted over me. I admit that those memories left me trembling a little even after I rejoined the party.

So I have no regrets about the path I have taken or the choices I have made. All my young men are special to me. Ryan, naturally, is a sweet memory since he was my first choice to have sex with much younger men and to experience more of the excitement I'd felt during my years before I met my husband. He really opened a door for me to relive my own youthful sexual pleasures. Its thrilling to open the eyes of a young man, barely a man in some cases, and teach him about sex and hot to properly attend to a woman's needs.

While there have been other young men, I kept Clayton as a lover the longest and, for many reasons, our relationship will always be special. I think about him often, especially when I masturbate. Standing in that bathroom made my vag throb till it hurt.

The next day I was desperately horny and really needing Brady to give me one of his best performances. And, truthfully, I felt a little bad that I'd been spending so much time thinking about Clayton. Brady has no idea about Clayton but I felt like it would not be a bad thing to focus on a special treat for him. So I tucked a favourite vibrator under my pillow before I met him at my door with an old shirt left open strategically at the front.

I still get turned-on just knowing Brady is coming over. Although I have been thinking it might be time for a second lover, he is more than enough to rekindle the thrill and the nerves I experienced at his age -- barely out of my teens. The desire and the anxiety. The wanting and the embarrassment. But we kissed and straight away his hands were inside my shirt. Somehow that settles me down. I don't mind at all that Brady wants to play with my boobs. The reason I got them done was to make myself feel sexy again. Well, my first idea was to make myself attractive again to my foolish ex-husband. But he missed out and now I get a thrill from my young men going crazy for my bouncy C-cups.

In my bed we kissed and groped like youngsters -- boys his age make me feel young again. He was kissing and suckling my boobs and making me fevered as I felt his thin, youthful body next to mine. Brady knows what I need after our time together and soon I was grateful to feel his hand slipping down to my wet vag. He has become very deft and it was lovely when he parted my lips and spread my wetness over my clit. But I had my plan and that was as good a moment as any.

"Would you like to try something different?" I murmured.

Of course sweet Brady was game. I reached under my pillow and found the vibrator. Perhaps its natural for a woman in her late forties to have sex toys. But I can still be a little shy when it comes to the topic. When I saw Brady's eyes light up I was eager to teach him some new skills. I asked Brady if he'd ever used a vibrator on a woman before. Naturally he shook his head and I smiled some more.

"Would you like to use this on me? That would be fun."

My vag was quite ready. And its not a big vibe -- about 5 inches with a hard cover and a little twist knob for the vibrations. With a wicked grin, I showed Brady how to use it and warned him to start gently. Then I lay back, moaning, as he began to rub it against my entrance. I knew the vibe would be nicely slicked in seconds.

"Put it inside," I moaned my instruction. "Start slow."

I don't think he meant to tease me but the buzzing tip against my entrance almost made my vag spasm. I felt my juices spurt in response.

"More... more," I gasped.

I pulled his head to my chest. Suddenly I needed to feel my young man suckling on me as he filled me with that buzzing toy. The combination of sensations was making me hungrier.

"Good boy... yes... like that."

Brady was getting the hang of it quickly. He wasn't really moving the vibe since I'd told him to be slow and gentle. Nothing wrong with that -- except I was incredibly turned on by having a nineteen-year old boy slowly filling me with a sex toy.

"Fuck me, Brady... oh yes... do it..."

I held his head more tightly to my boobs -- I didn't want him getting distracted. But he was figuring out what to do with the vibe and as my vag spasmed and my hips bucked he started to really move that thing fast and hard. Believe me -- I was already cumming for him and grunting out each orgasm. I didn't care about my sounds since they'd only encourage him. The twin sensations were so wonderful.

And I felt so deliciously naughty to be teaching my young lover how to use a vibrator. I was already extremely horny that morning and needing Brady so badly. The lewd act was the perfect fix for that.

"Oh fuck, Brady... faster..."

My sweet young man did what I needed, really thrusting that toy into my vag as I held him tight and groaned aloud for him. He was holding it just right, like he touches his own manhood. And the thrusting into me like when he is inside my vag. It was so different to how it feels when I use a vibe on myself. He was really fucking me with that toy. At the same time I felt how much he enjoying sucking hard on my boobs. It was new and exciting and naughty and I came and came as Brady pleasured me so diligently.

"Good boy," I gasped to him when finally I'd had enough. "I think you enjoyed that as well."

I think I might have enjoyed his special treat even more than Brady. But I was not done. Everything was still feeling very intense after Brady had fucked me with the toy. And I wanted to reward my sweet young man. I knew his dick would be rock hard for me.

"I want to ride you," was all I said and he rolled over for me to get on top. "Oh, yes Brady, I needed that."

Which was true -- I was nicely opened after the vibe but there's never a better feeling than a young, powerful dick filling me up. I slid down so he was fully buried inside me. I remember the thrill of doing that when I was the same age as Brady. It still feels as good as the first time. Young cocks always feel so right.

"Go slow," I murmured. "Don't cum yet."

I planned on riding him for as long as I could. I bounced up and down a little but mostly I was rocking my hips, getting his cock into all the right places. Of course I was moaning and I knew Brady would be loving it as well. He was playing with my boobs and I even leant forward to rub them on his face and let him suck on my nipples some more. I was just indulging myself -- like a slutty cougar is allowed to. We had time that day for him to give me some more intense orgasms. But I did have a few quiet ones as his lovely dick moved inside me.

"Let me finish you off," I grinned to him.

I climbed off and moved around. After some experimenting I know the "reverse" position is best for his bendy dick. Of course he looked magnificent -- hard and throbbing for me, covered with a thick coating of my wetness. And Brady knew what I had in mind. Like all young guys he thinks of a blow job as almost the ultimate in sexual play.

Taking a penis that young into my mouth will never be anything less than thrilling. I knew he was throbbing for me. He'd been so well-mannered and waited but after all that screwing he was really close. I bobbed my head up and down, letting him grab my bottom as I sucked him deep. I was using my lips and tongue, really wanting him to have his own massive climax. Even his hips were moving and it was delicious to feel him thrusting up into my mouth.

When Brady came he gave me his usual wonderful sounds of grunting. Each burst of his load exploded into my mouth, thick and powerful. I have gotten so familiar with his cock and the way he unloads. I treasure those long spurts of his semen as he gives me his hot load. It always gives me a kind of high. And he tasted as good as always. I kept my mouth on his penis for as long as I dared, wanting every drop and savouring the experience of young balls emptying for me.

"Did you like using the vibrator?" I asked as we lay together, recovering.

"That was hot. Amazing. Did I do it right?"

"You were perfect. My good boy."

Sunday mornings are the best time for me, with a young lover in my bed to enjoy and to pleasure. The best of my boys have learned to enjoy that time as well. Brady used to be almost frenzied about my boobs. Now he is slower and really enjoys them, knowing he will always get plenty more of me. Don't get the idea this is a "mothering" thing. After my lazy, pudgy ex-husband it always keep my arousal on the boil to have my sexy young man in my bed, his blonde hair on my skin. I like Brady's touch on me. And the advantage of being so much older, having been his age once before, is that I have the confidence to fondle his balls and enjoy their weight.

I was still horny -- of course. So after a time I rolled over and parted my legs in front of him. Brady knew what I needed. Gently, he pulled my cheeks apart to expose my other entrance. Only my young men have done this -- Clayton and Brady. I could never have done this at their age. And I don't need to say that my husband would have recoiled.

Brady has gotten comfortable with rimming me. I moaned softly for him that morning as he began to use his tongue on my other, darker hole.

"You are so good to me," I told him as he began to press the tip of his tongue against my anus.

I kept him there for a time, indulging in the wicked feelings he was giving me. Its not really such a dirty act -- except that I am old enough to be his mother. But soon I adjudged I was nicely warm and wet back there. So I rolled over for Brady with my knees high and wide.

I have already taught Brady how to finger my bottom while he eats my vag. So far he has not gone deep -- only to the first joint of his finger. But it gets better each time. My orgasms are so intense. Soon I will be ready for more.

So Brady ate my vag, using his wonderful oral skills, while slowly and gently inserting the tip of his finger into my bottom. Just writing those words feels so delicious and slutty.

He starts slowly, jut softly touching me with his finger. Its almost a distraction from the wonder of his tongue between my folds. At some point, he begins to really focus on my clit and I feel the first orgasm already building. I usually am moaning a lot by then. Just as my mind switches to my clit I feel him press against my tight opening. The first stretching sends warm waves through me and already I am cumming for him.

At first Brady needed some practice to co-ordinate. I was his first after all. And I recall Clayton was sort of the same. But now he is becoming expert at licking and sucking while he slowly moves the tip of his finger inside my bum. Brady tells me that I move a lot and buck my hips so it can be hard to be gentle with his finger. But somehow all that does the trick. I feel even more strongly the sensation of my bottom being opened and filled.

Like always, that morning I was cumming so hard as Brady fingered my anus at the same time as he gave me the most marvellous oral stimulation on my clit and my vag. I guess I was pretty noisy as well. I know I wanted him to keep going until I could not.

"Oh, good boy... yes, make me cum... oh, don't stop..."

It was wonderful to lie on my bed and have my gorgeous, blonde young lover pleasure me in both places. I took it all in, letting Brady lick and finger me until I could not go on without a rest. I was so proud of him for it was like he had exceeded even his own performances.

Now it was Brady who needed to screw and I let him climb on top and drive his hard dick fully inside me. He managed to control his own climax -- I am a very good teacher -- and gave my vag a real workout. When my hips needed a rest, he let me roll over and screwed me from behind. He even gave me another couple of small orgasms as I let him use my body for his pleasure.

Later, we screwed again. This time I started it, stroking and then sucking his cock so it was fully hard and pulsing. There was no plan -- we just screwed for fun and did whatever took our fancy. I put my legs on his young shoulders and I let him turn me onto hands and knees. Brady certainly made me cum many times as he took his fill from me. But I wanted him to cum a second time. I am always pleased when Brady has time for that.

"Where do you want to shoot?"

"On your tits."

How lovely. With him needing relief so badly, I let him roll me onto my hands and knees. I do love screwing in this position. I get to watch everything in my mirror. And a young man can really let go and hump me as hard as he wants. That day Brady was very hot for me and I was so thrilled feel him hold my hips tight and watch as he slammed his hard, young cock into me. I saw my boobs shaking and felt his balls slapping against my vag. Of course I came from him fucking me like that.

"I'm ready, Maria," he groaned.

"Don't wait," I urged him. "Pull out and let me see."

In a flash, he withdrew and I could see him stroking his dick furiously. I would never have wanted my ex-husband to ejaculate on me. When I was young, the idea would have been scary. Now in my new life as a wicked cougar I can entertain myself and thrill my boys. I never tire of seeing my virile young men with their powerful dicks shooting their load. Instead of feeling scared I am more like a goddess receiving their tribute, knowing that its me who makes them so desperate to blast it and revelling in the sensations of warm cum splashing on my skin.

So I was more than ready for Brady to shoot is load onto my back. I watched in excitement, listening to his groans. Suddenly his cock pulsed and erupted and I saw him shooting a long, thick stream of hot semen. It landed right where he wanted - in the middle of my back. It was wicked and beautiful. Of course he still had more to give. I stayed there, on hands and knees, watching each spurt as my sweet young man he once more emptied his young balls and covered me with his hot, baby-making stuff.

"Good boy... oh, good boy."

Even on his second orgasm he gave me a good load and I could see and feel that his stocky load covered my skin. It was so sexy. I know I was smiling when Brady lay down beside me. Emily never allows him to cum on her skin so its extra fun to share that with Brady. I cleaned the end of his penis with my tongue.

"Now you will have to wash me in the shower," I told him.

************************

After that morning with Brady I made my decision. It had nothing to do with guilt. It was about me and what I want - or need.

I am going to try anal sex. Until recently I was certain that I never would. I have changed my mind. And Brady will be my first.

A part of me wishes it could be Clayton. But maybe this is for the best. All I know is that I won't wait much longer to try the experience of sex in my bottom. I hope Brady is the right size to fit in there. But I am a virgin -- as he is -- and I think that he will be excited and careful at the same time. But I am telling you now because I am sure it will happen. I will work out a plan to make it happen soon.

I kept that secret to myself when I met Jill and Kerry for coffee the next weekend. Maybe it would be better to tell ask Jill about her experience to help me get ready. But I'm not ready for others to know or to make a fuss about it. I have secrets even from my close friends. Maybe if I enjoy it then I'll drop a hint. That morning, as usual, Jill was happy to be the centre of attention. So I asked if she and the businessman were back together.

"He is long gone," Jill replied airily. "I'm still looking for a replacement."

Kerry and I both wondered why she'd need a replacement. After all, Jill still has her regular boyfriend. I suddenly felt foollsh when I realised that I'm also keen on having a second lover. I've done it before and want to do it again.

"I've had a few flings," Jill continued. "But I miss Ken. And we still wanted to try new things. Like he had suggested a threesome."

Kerry was trying, as usual, not to be shocked by Jill. She muttered that she would never, ever want to have one man make love while another was watching.

mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers