Maria and Her Boys Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My feelings for Brady are different. But he has been just as good a learner as Clayton and I think he will be just right to help me try anal sex. I sense that he will be ready when I tell him. I want to open that door to a new experience. I am going to have my first anal sex experience as soon as Brady can get back into my bed.

*********************

A great part my lifestyle nowadays is that I seem to be thinking about sex all the time. With my ex that would not have been the case. He just never made me feel sexy - or even wanted in a sexual way. When I got my boobs done I planned it as a way to make him excited. It worked out that it was me who got the pleasure of renewed desire and the thrill of being wanted by new men.

The excitement seems to never end for a woman who hunts for sex and who knows what she wants. Suddenly I was facing three weeks without Brady and the problem was that would be a lot of time to have sex only in my thoughts. I've been thinking for a long time about taking another young lover. Nothing had quite worked out. So I needed a second man to take to my bed and had no-one available.

I considered Richard for a booty call. It was sorely tempting. I know what he will give me and he is still a youthful guy - just not as young as I prefer. But I feel as if I've gotten all I can from Richard. And I didn't want to act desperate even if that's how I was feeling.

I did look on-line for a quickie. That was not fruitful, at all. I've learned that many of those guys present themselves as something they're not. Although I did get lucky once, with Gary - he had a wonderful, big dick that I still remember sometimes when I am masturbating. But really he was too old for me and I've never found the type of boy I need on those sites.

Until recently I'd been keeping my eye on one young man at the gym. For a while seemed a very good prospect. But it never progressed further and I don't think he realised I might be keen. Now I haven't seen him in some weeks so he is off my list of "possibles".

Lucky for me, another young man has caught my eye recently. He has a lovely face and short, brown hair and I have allowed myself to watch him working out. He is very serious about improving his body though I can tell that he doesn't have the genetics to be as big as he dreams. Still, he is a very pleasing sight since he is very chiselled and cut. I admire him as he works so diligently, straining his young muscles while I imagine his hard body on top of mine.

After I had been watching him for a while I was able to catch his eye and give him a nice smile. I know that soon I will make the first move. Its too early to be sure about this one. But I am sure he has noticed me checking him out. A couple of times now I've managed to workout near to him, on the next machine or the same weights stack. And I am pretty certain that he has checked me out. He seems to pay particular attention to my bottom which always feels exciting.

I do wish I could see some hint of his penis. I am certain I can lure this lovely boy into my bed. But I really am hoping that he has a big dick because I still need one of those.

***************************

Because I felt like I had spare time, I told my friend Jill to come over for lunch on a recent Saturday. We have been having lunches with Kerry as before. And we've been discussing sex and all the things we like and wish for. Jill has been pretending to be concerned about me being alone. I can understand that since she has her regular boyfriend and is still seeing other men on the side. She still drops occasional hints about sex with women. I think the business guy out the idea of a threesome into her head and she has remained curious. So I assumed that she had an ulterior motive for visiting me that day.

We were both horny. I sure was. It was fun to let her turn the conversation to sex soon after she arrived.

"Business guys are starting to travel again," she reminded me. "And everyone is getting vaccinated for COVID. Why don't we find you a nice guy from interstate?"

I smiled at Jill and could not resist the opportunity to tease her.

"Why don't we find you a nice woman from interstate so you can try her for a change?"

"I don't know," she replied. "I really would have done a threesome for Kenneth. He made it sound damn sexy. And if he was there, since I know him, I would have felt OK about sex with a woman."

Then Jill started babbling. She was telling me that I have a great body and sensational tits (her words) and that women would be glad to have sex with me as much as men.

"Go on. Show them to me," she begged. "Please."

I was only wearing a shirt and no bra. And I'd left the top two buttons undone. Jill is a very good friend and I was in a naughty mood, hungry for some sexual fun. Pretending to ignore her, I undid two more buttons and barely moved my shirt a little more open. Jill was getting a perfect look at my cleavage. I knew she was staring and I heard her sigh. It was strange to be making my girlfriend horny. But it took my mind off my own needs.

She wanted more, placing one hand on mine and asking me again to expose my boobs fully. It was odd to be stared at by Jill like that. But there's no point pretending to be a prude. And I was enjoying the effect I was having on her. I undid the remaining buttons and pulled my shirt apart. My C-cups were on display for my friend.

"They are great," she whispered. "I've always loved the way you look now."

I think I blushed a little. I do like my boobs. I also love the effect they have on my young men. I had a brief flash in my mind of the new boy at the gym and showing him my boobs for the first time. Unfortunately that only made me more horny and suddenly my nipples were getting hard in front of Jill. How to distract her?

"Don't make me feel silly. Lets see yours as well," I told her.

I removed my shirt entirely as Jill stripped off her jumper and bra. I admire her ease at being nude and being looked at. But I envy her big breasts - D-cups that hang so nicely and really fill out all her outfits. Jill is a lot of fun to be with but I know that she's never had trouble attracting men with her boobs. I'd never really seen them before and now I was openly admiring them. That's when Jill reached out and started touching me.

Leaning forward made her lovely boobs look even bigger. For some reason, right then I was thinking about how womanly and sexy my friend is. Jill shocked me when she put her hands on my boobs. But I kept my gaze on her breasts, trying to ignore how good her touch felt.

"Yours feel so much nice," she insisted as she gently ran her fingers over my flesh.

Then she put her hands underneath and sort of held my boobs, like she was testing their weight. I reminded myself I'd not gone bigger because I didn't want to carry extra weight and risk back troubles. Jill was making me feel proud of my boobs.

"Now touch mine," she ordered softly. "You'll see yours are better."

That was how we ended up on the lounge chair, both naked from the waist up and stroking one another breasts. At first it was just harmless exploration, I honestly could not see what Jill was talking about. Hers felt just fine - warm and soft and if they are heavier than mine then I can imagine how men find them so impressive and so desirable. D-cup boobs really are more than a handful. But it felt really good to be sitting on the lounge as we groped one another.

I was trying to ignore that my nipples had hardened in response to her touch. Jill just knows how to touch my boobs but I focussed on trying to distract her by stroking and massaging her bigger pair. I admit it was fun to be trying to pleasure her and make her nipples respond in the same way. And the size of her D-cups kept my hands surprisingly busy.

"Have you ever let a woman see all of you?" she wanted to know.

Well, of course I've been more or less naked in front of women at the gym and at the pool. Not that I've ever flaunted my body. Or assumed that another woman wanted to look at my naked body.

"Get naked for me," Jill suggested. "You have a great body. Just let me have a look at you."

I knew exactly where this was leading. And I noted that she used the same kind of explanation that I'd heard from young men when my sexual explorations were just starting. It would be just a look or just a touch. They'd always want more. Over time I gave them more. And now I enjoy the thrills of giving to that to my new young lovers. It's a different kind of exploration on my part and I admit I love it. And now I had been indulging Jill's explorations. How could I object? I felt guilty about trying to stop her.

So I wriggled out of my jeans. Happily, I was wearing underpants. But I knew what Jill would want so I stripped those off as well. Standing in front of her, the look in her eyes made me feel as naked and exposed as I've ever been. She was practically drinking the sight of my nude body. I suppose I was a little shocked even though I know Jill is also a slut. But I tried to ignore the tingling in my vag as my best friend eyed me with a look of lust.

The hardest part - and the best - was that Jill was obviously feeling needy and she was starting to take charge. I almost hadn't noticed it since Jill so often acts that way. I used to wish that my husband would be more commanding in bed. And Clive had been so exciting, allowing me to really behave in a slutty way since I could explain it as giving him what he wanted. And now my girlfriend was slowly taking charge of me. It was no wonder that my body was responding to her.

I didn't really want much to happen with Jill. Sex with a woman was not high on my list of needs. Yes, I have been curious but not horny about the idea. I knew Jill wanted to do naughty things with me but I sort of told myself I wouldn't let it go far. And now I was wondering where the line might be. What was "too far"? Would Jill know? I was a little afraid, in that erotic way that makes me excited and thrilled when I am exploring with a new lover.

But of course I wanted to please her. I didn't realise that I'd stepped closer to her, as if I sub-consciously wanted her to have a closer look at my nude body. Or was I just feeling so horny myself? It had been two weeks since I'd had Brady in my bed.

"You have fantastic legs," she breathed to me, at the same time reaching out to run her hands over me.

I was about to give my usual response, explaining about the thousands of squats and lunges in the gym. But suddenly Jill slapped my bottom.

"Fuck, that feels good," she murmured through her grin.

I hadn't expected that. And I don't like that kind of pain. But I confess I enjoyed the playful slap from Jill. Her compliment made me blush. I suppose I was being naughty or maybe just compliant. But I turned myself just a little - inviting another slap? Jill obliged, harder this time and making me jump a little.

"Hmmm... good butt."

Jill's lust was evident in her eyes. Did she really want to go that far? I wasn't ready - not yet. It felt like the right time to end the naughty play and out our clothes back on. But I hesitated and Jill took advantage.

"Have you ever let a woman see your pussy?"

I stammered and tried to explain that, no, I would not want a woman to look at my vag - unless she was a doctor. But Jill wasn't waiting for me to explain. She could sense that I was ready to be pushed a little further out of my comfort zone. It felt so strange to allow Jill to take control but I know it was exciting me in a way that I once would have thought was so wrong.

"Open your legs so I can see," she ordered and I meekly obeyed.

I didn't want Jill to touch my vag. But she had taken charge of me. Her fingers sent lovely little shocks through me as she stroked my bare skin. Jill already knew that I have had laser treatment on my pubic hair. I was afraid she might notice that I was getting wet from following all her commands. Her gentle stroking didn't help. I guess only a woman knows how to touch a pussy.

"Soft and silky," she moaned as she enjoyed touching me.

"I don't think we should be doing this," I suggested, feeling vulnerable.

"There's nothing wrong. I just want to touch you a little."

It felt strange to have my friend stroking my vag. I was not exactly objecting, though. Jill seemed fascinated by the feel of my bare skin. And her touch on the bar skin was very pleasurable - just like with my young men. Maybe it was more than that. I told myself that I was indulging Jill. But I was in no hurry for her to stop. When her fingers moved to the cleft of my labia I knew she was after more. Still I did not try to stop her.

"Can I try something?" she asked in a hoarse whisper. "Open your legs wider."

I just did as she asked. I didn't want to deny my best friend. And it did feel good. The naughtiness, the taboo, only enhanced the lovely feeling of her touch on my sex. Jill was exploring me and it felt so good. Of course I had wondered what a woman's touch would feel like. This was a wonderful discovery and I was aware that I was getting warm and wet as she stroked me.

"I want to touch you inside," she said in a low voice.

I didn't much fancy a woman sticking her finger into my vag. I was mortified that Jill would discover how aroused I was. Was my curiosity more than that? I spent too long thinking about it. Was that deliberate? Was I trying to tempt Jill? Did I want her to touch me inside? But she was in control.

I moaned as her fingertip touched against my opening. It was soft but I know she heard me. Part of me was still wanting to say this was wrong. We are friends, after all. But I was frozen and Jill, having heard my first sounds of pleasure, took her cue to begin pleasuring the entrance to my vag. I stole a look and saw her finger between my lips, her gently parting my folds. It was the strangest and most wonderful feeling ever. I was embarrassed to be so wet but I began to want her to press deeper into me.

She leaned forward from the lounge and kissed my tummy. Then she lifted higher and kissed my boobs, with a finger still touching my entrance. It was incredibly sensual. I know it's a cliché but now man had ever touched my quite the way Jill did. I am certain Jill has ever been with a woman before that day but somehow she just knew what to do and how to give me those strange pleasures. When her finger finally pressed a little deeper, I moaned again for her.

"You are so hot and wet," she muttered. "You're enjoying this."

I couldn't argue with Jill. I just stood there, naked with my legs spread, as my best friend began to probe my entrance. She was fingering my vag. I'd never really expected to experience that. Certainly not from Jill. But she had already pressed more than the tip of her finger I to me. Yes, I was wet and trying to hold in my moans from the amazing sensations of being fingered by another woman. She was so gentle and knew exactly how to move her finger in my vag. And the wickedness of it all made the sensations more intense.

"Have you ever thought about licking a pussy?" she asked me.

I could hear the tension in her voice. She was aroused as well. But for some reason I was surprised by the question. I've never had a desire to lick a woman. I shook my head.

"I don't know if I could," I told her truthfully.

It was impossible to know whether Jill was disappointed by my response or in agreement. But weren't we just fooling around? Like teenage girls - which we are not any more.

Jill quickly decided on another course of action. Her finger withdrew from my entrance. I was almost relieved. But I was also sorry. Were we stopping so soon? I was enjoying my first experience with a woman. Somehow it was wrong and yet it still felt so good to let my friend explore my intimate parts. Yes, I was horny and I didn't resist when Jill pulled me next to her on the lounge.

I'm really fucking turned on," she said straight to my face. "Please tell me you'll suck my tits."

She was not waiting, pulling my face to her boobs. I felt awkward since I've never touched a woman like that. But I was suddenly getting a close-up look at her breasts - the light-blue veins under the skin, her stretch marks and the tiny, blonde hairs around her nipples. It felt slightly silly to suckle on a woman like a grown baby. Jill wanted it, though, and I placed my mouth on one nipple. I could feel the warmth of her flesh. And that nipple was so hard - just like mine get when aroused.

Jill's nipples are smaller than mine. But I could tell they are sensitive from the sounds she made when my mouth touched them. I felt her hand on the back of my head. Jill really was turned-on and wanting to press my face closer. I tried flicking my tongue on the nipple just the way I like it. But Jill's hand was telling me she wanted me to suck more. Screwing up my courage, still feeling weird, I filled my mouth with her boob and now I could hear Jill really moaning.

I should not have been surprised that Jill was so aroused by our naughty play. Her reaction encouraged me because I wanted to please her. The way she took charge made it easier and very erotic. When she pulled me in harder to her boobs, I was experiencing the same thing as my boys do with me. So I explored some more, reaching my hand up to grab her other boob. They are so much bigger than my C-cups. I have wondered how bigger boobs feel. I was kneading one boob as I suckled hard on the other. Being so close I could hear her heavy breathing. Is it really that easy to have sex with another woman?

My body was ready to go further, that's for sure. She had made my vag so wet with the way she touched me and putting her finger inside me. Suddenly I felt like a true slut. I could get aroused with my best friend just the way I do when thinking about my young men. And it was thrilling that Jill was turned-on from being with me. Her chest was heaving and her breathing ragged. I was sure that her vag must be soaking wet as well.

I knew that Jill was hoping for more. But my brain wasn't feeling as certain as my body. It was too sudden for me. Both of us were excited by our first lesbian experience. I'd sometimes wondered if I could enjoy a woman's body. Jill was showing me how wonderful it might be. And if I'd allowed her I wonder if Jill would have continued to take charge.

I hesitated, though. And that allowed my brain to tell me that we should stop. I just was not ready. Plus Jill is one of my best friends. Was it wrong for us to be doing that? It would take some time to work that out. I had no regrets - none. But I stopped sucking on her boobs and instead I sat close to her on the lounge. It felt like I was disappointing her.

"We should do this again some time," she said to me in a soft but firm voice.

That moment seemed surreal to me. No woman had ever shown much interest in touching me sexually. Jill is a bigger slut than me so it made sense that she was the first. Now I was totally naked beside my girlfriend. And her boobs were exposed and still wet from my mouth. I felt so vulnerable. It also was surprisingly erotic. It had been easy for Jill to take charge. That made me feel confused. So maybe stopping her when I did was my own way of regaining control.

"Maybe we should," I said back to her.

I was not really sure. Were we going too fast? Maybe it was better to have some naughty exploration and leave it at that? How do I really feel about sex with a woman - and my best friend? Could I lick a woman down there Its clear she already has plans for me to do exactly that to her. And I was very conscious of how she'd made my body respond. My vag was wet and my nipples were still super hard.

It was silly but I got dressed again in kind of a hurry. I watched Jill as she put her jumper back on, still able to see the contours of her big, heavy D-cup boobs. Her nipples were still hard.