Maria and Her Boys Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stretching was so much. That little stab of pain almost made me stop. But he felt so good in there, truly good. I could feel his hardness like never before. I remembered how big he is and how tight I am. That very first taste made me excited, with his young dick in that hole, so hard and hot. I can't describe the feeling of pressure but there was no denying it was wonderful - now that he had stopped moving. The pain stopped, too. I was still afraid but I wanted more of him in my forbidden place.

I signalled to press again and he had to work hard because my opening is so tight and because he is so big. I felt him go deeper and without any pain. I was loving the dirty pleasure of so much hardness in my bottom. That was more thrilling than a butt plug.

He pushed a little more. I guessed that he got almost an inch inside me. But, again, the stretching became too much. Weirdly, it was only then that I remembered I was supposed to be rubbing my clit. I had to open my legs a little more. I must have looked like a total slut to Brady. Was that what Jill had done for the business guy? But I hardly cared once I found my clit because it was needing attention. Touching my clit didn't distract from having Brady in my bum. It just added to the intense sensations. Everything felt good and I was ready for more.

When I signalled, Brady moved back and forth a little bit. I think that was to help him force his erection through the tightness of my opening. I hadn't considered whether he'd find it uncomfortable to put his thick prick into a tight hole. I didn't want him to damage me. But it felt wonderful.

"Yes... yes, like that... screw me Brady," I gasped.

I was really starting to enjoy the amazing pressure and the sense of being filled up. It was like I could feel his cock so much better in my anus. Then he pressed a little too deep with his thick penis and I got a stab of pain.

"Wait," I begged him, panting hard. "Now move slow... yes, slow... pull out a bit... yes, Brady, I want all of you inside me."

I realised that he was screwing my bottom. We really were doing it. It was not at all like having a butt plug resting inside me. It was so new and amazing that I almost didn't notice that hiw big cock was actually inside my butt. My whole being was alive to even the tiniest sensation. I was a dirty older woman, a cougar who let a young man screw her in the arse. Jill had been so right.

"How much... how much?"

"About half," he grunted.

Half? Already? I had an image of his wonderful hard cock as it was disappearing between my full, shapely butt cheeks. It was so dirty but the feeling was indescribable. If I could take half his dick then I wanted all of him. Something told me I wanted to feel him moving inside there.

"Fuck me, Brady... fuck me. Slow."

Don't even ask me about that first orgasm. My desire overflowed and I just exploded. I don't remember much except that suddenly I was into the next one. I remember the sensations of him moving in there. But it was not like my vag at all. The stretching and the filling were so different and the way he rubbed inside my opening was weirdly enjoyable. And my orgasm felt so different, incredibly warm and all-encompassing. There was no more pain or discomfort. As tight as that big dick felt, somehow my body adjusted It was like my whole body was involved in the orgasm. But it felt so far away, as if my brain was filled with fog. All I know is that his screwing was incredible and I could not stop.

I think I was actually screaming as he made me cum. Somehow Brady knew when he could really start thrusting and at some point and he was giving me the most amazing strokes. His whole cock was filling me up, from the tip when he pulled out right to the base when he thrust completely into me. I forgot about his size and my worries about pain. I was still rubbing my clit but I felt his balls touching me when he went in all the way. And the head of his cock felt delicious when it was stopped just inside me.

So I screamed out more as Brady gave me a good, long screwing in my arsehole. While I gave my anal virginity to a young man old enough to be my own son. I think he was gentle but each time he thrust I got to feel his entire length penetrating and filling me up. I no longer felt the stretching - but I had never felt a penis In such a special and amazing way.

I don't even remember how it was that we stopped. But after a while I started to realise that I was done with my orgasms. My bottom was empty but throbbing. My vag was throbbing as well, like it does after good sex. And Brady was lying behind me, like spoons, and I felt his warm hands on my boobs and his breath on my neck.

I remember smiling for him. He was so special to me right then. I felt like I'd become truly a fully sexual creature. I had gone above and beyond, explored something scary and intense. It was wonderful to share that with my Brady.

"My god, Brady. That was fantastic. Did you enjoy it?"

Of course he had. What young man doesn't wish for the chance to have sex in a woman's butt? But I didn't think of it like that. That first time had been for me and it made me feel good to know that Brady enjoyed it to. And I was even more pleased that he'd enjoyed that part of my body as well. That even my tight, little anus could pleasure his thick, curvy cock.

It was going to take a while for me to recover from such an incredible sexual experience. I was shocked by my reaction to his dick in my bottom. It wasn't just that he was able to fit. I'd had no idea it could be so intensely pleasurable. I admit I felt pride at taking his big manhood all the way.

I sent Brady to clean-up and then we lay together while he held me. We didn't talk much. I was glad for that, not wanting to be quizzed about my dirty desires - how long and why. Those orgasms - anal orgasms, I guess? - had left me feeling too warm and dazed to have a proper conversation. Everything would need time to process. I was now a woman who enjoys anal sex but it felt more complicated than I'd expected with my lustful desires. I just knew that I'd experienced something wonderful and liberating and that I was glad I'd waited. And happy that I'd chosen Brady as my first one. If he had regrets, I preferred to leave those for another time also.

I stroked him softly as we lay together. I was proud that his dick got hard for me again. I found myself trying to imagine how on earth that big thing of his had managed to fit inside my bum. I guess that a woman's body is quite amazing. And I still had some lovely throbbing in my vag and my bottom.

"I better send you home." I murmured to him at last. "Back to your girlfriend."

My young lover showed no sign of wanting to leave. He had a family lunch, he explained, and I understood the tug between obligation and desire.

"Screw me, then. Before you go. I want you to shoot another load for me."

I let him suck my boobs and lick my nipples. Yes, Brady got me horny again without any trouble. He even stroked my vag lips and I easily parted my legs to give him access. Once, opening my body to a young lover felt like admitting a stranger. I don't know if I can feel the same way with a young man who has made me orgasm with his dick in my bum. Can anything be off-limits to Brady now? I moaned softly when he lay between my legs with his big manhood ready to enter me.

"Yes, Brady. Screw me. Do it however you want."

I really meant that. He deserved such a reward. And he really had gotten me horny and hungry again. I groaned as that fabulous dick split my lips and entered me.

His slender, young body was on top of mine - close to me so that he was resting on my boobs. As if he could feel my heart beating while he thrust into me. I wrapped my toned, shapely legs around him and concentrated on every sensation of his screwing while his young, virile penis thrust into me relentlessly. It was the same big cock he'd forced into my butt and I was loving it just the same in my vag.

When he was ready to shoot, I murmured into his ear to tell him that I was cumming, too, and that I wanted him to fill me with his load. He really is a good boy and never better than that wonderful Sunday morning.