Maria and Her Boys Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********************

My time away from Brady passed so slowly. I don't usually send him many text messages in between our times in bed. If he has a girlfriend, or even is still living with parents, it reduces the risk of being discovered if that sort of contact is limited. And Brady had lots of study to get done which was very important to me.

That unexpected play with Jill had given me plenty to think on. Since discovering just how brazen my blonde girlfriend can be, I am still wondering about what it all means. Not whether I am bi-sexual - I mean, who knows and even if I do like playing with Jill that doesn't change anything. And its easier knowing that we could never be regular lovers. Our lives are too busy and complicated. Plus, I don't want to have to explain to her about my young men. If Jill ever found out I would feel like the most awful slut.

So I turned my thoughts to Brady - a lot. That was even nicer since I had my two new toys. I told myself I was ready to try proper anal sex for the very first time. I kept thinking about how his manhood would feel as it entered my bottom. It was still a little scary to think about. I was sure it would be uncomfortable, at least at first. How much could I take?

Surely it isn't right for a woman of my age to want to try such things? - sodomy or so-called "Greek". But it is so delicious to walk around in public with that hard metal object secretly resting inside my bottom. Its fun to imagine what people would think if they knew. Whenever I masturbated with the rubber toy in my bum, I felt so much more dirty and wild. Would it be wrong to initiate a young man into the ways of sex "in the backdoor"? The more I anticipated my first time, the greater was my desire to really try it. Even if I was a little afraid, I was hanging out for Brady to come back to me so that I could ask him to penetrate my lovely butt.

Oh, but let me say that I've also been masturbating the way that I showed Brady that last time. It makes me ashamed and excited just to think about doing what he asked of me. I have been replaying the scene, on my back with two hands gripping my vibrator as I give myself a proper screwing. It's a wonderful memory but I will find a reason to give my Brady another show.

*************************

Brady came to see me last week. Finally! It was a booty call one evening. What an unexpected thrill it was for me. I had really missed him. I knew he probably should have been with Emily and that made me even more happy to see him.

We didn't have much time. Of course he went straight for my boobs. I did not mind at all. I was rubbing his penis through his jeans at the same time. Touching him like that made me even hotter than having his young hands on my boobs.

I was so excited that I soon had undone his jeans and exposed his lovely, curvy dick. It was already so hard and throbbing for me. I just went to my knees like a slut.

"Oh, Brady. This is so lovely. I like when you come ready for me."

Almost three weeks without a dick. My mouth was watering for him. I ran my fingers through his curly hair as I greedily took the shaft between my lips. His hardness was perfect and I could feel him throbbing for me already. I wondered if his balls had a nice big load for me. Feeling so turned-on, I cupped my boobs and rubbed them against his dick. I was letting my emotions take over and didn't care that I was being so slutty for my Brady.

When I realised he thought I was offering him a tit-fuck I told him no. Because we really did need to be quick. So I shrugged off my clothes and lay back on the bed. It was wonderful to watch him undress and see his dick so hard and pointing up proudly.

"Fuck me, Brady. Just fuck me like you want to."

When he got on top of me I was already so wet for him. His lovely manhood slipped easily inside of me and I groaned so loudly. I hadn't expected his visit so my excitement was even higher. I even lifted my legs up, placing my ankles on his young shoulders. It was lewd and so rude for an older woman but I am proud of my leg and they looked so good up there. Plus I knew it would let him pound me harder. I've hardly even been so eager with Brady but, luckily, he understood what I needed. He thrust deep and I was cumming almost instantly as that fabulous cock filled me up. Brady was horny as well and I could feel his struggle to contain his own needs.

"Fuck me, Brady," I said in a rasping voice. "Don't wait for me. Shoot your load in me."

He looked a little surprised that I was encouraging him to fuck me and just cum inside me. But he didn't argue. I could see how much he was loving shoving his cock into my wet vag. That's the advantage of an older woman because I know how to let him take his pleasure without shame. And Brady always fucks me without a condom so he gets to feel everything. Poor Emily insists on a condom.

His lust was so obvious. My poor boy needed some sexual relief. It was thrilling to be the one giving that to him. I loved his screwing that night. It felt like every thrust was making me cum. But I was watching him, seeing my young man enjoy the licence I'd given him to worry only about himself, to screw me however he wished.

"I'm gonna shoot, Maria," he said in a strangled groan.

"Do it, Brady. Shoot it deep," I said to him desperately, my legs still high on his shoulders.

"Take my load," he groaned and I knew his wonderful cock was shooting loads of his manly stuff deep inside me.

It was all so quick. And, yet, I felt so triumphant. My Brady was back. A quick and dirty screw was perfect for and I quite liked the feeling of a slut giving a booty call to a lovely lad so young as him.

After he rolled off, I let us both get our breathing back to normal. Then I cleaned his penis with my mouth. That was so fabulous. He was still half erect and meaty. And he was totally covered in my wetness mixed with his load. I worked gently, of course. Even though our play had been so fast and furious I wanted to show Brady that he was still special to me.

Then I watched him get dressed and leave. He had to call Emily later that night. I did not mind at all. I lay there after he'd gone. I savoured the taste of him on my tongue and enjoyed the feeling of his semen leaking out of my vag.

*****************************

I have made you wait so long for this. It felt even longer for me. It was so strange waiting to try a new experience. And especially something as wild and wicked as I had planned. I was never opposed to this kind of sex. Like many women, I guess, I thought it was "not for me". I assumed it would hurt and it would be dirty. I felt too ashamed even to discuss it.

Then I had my young men and I could take charge. They gave me confidence and a desire to try new things. Otherwise what was the point of being in control? And new pleasures made me want to explore further. That was what I was doing with my sweet Clayton - taking advantage of being the older woman in order to explore. And now I wouldn't wait any longer. Brady was to be my first.

Anal sex - on a late Sunday morning with the air outside so cool but with warm sun streaming though the bedroom window. Naked in my bed as I wait for my willing young man to arrive. A tube of special lube on the bedside drawers. A small rubber butt plug standing alongside, a dirty confession of my wicked desire. I'd showered and gone back underneath the sheets. Everything was to be perfect. And when he came into my bedroom, standing before me as he undressed for me, I knew that it would be.

His lovely dick looked so good. It was already standing mostly erect, proud and ready for me. I noticed his thickness that morning - is he always so big? I put that thought out of my mind. Nothing was going to stop us and I pulled back the sheets to show him my own nakedness. With a lovely smile he joined me and we embraced and kissed with Brady still none the wiser as to my plan.

I don't know if he could feel the slight trembling in my body. It wasn't fear, exactly. My nipples were rock hard. I did not stop him from kissing and sucking them. I love the way he makes my boobs feel and his desire for them stokes my arousal. Naturally I helped myself to his penis, curling my fingers around that bendy shaft.

Perhaps he was thinking of returning the favour from the night earlier that week. It wasn't long before Brady was moving down my body, trailing kisses over my flat tummy while I opened my legs to let him fit between. He gave my vag lips a lovely, slow lick and made me groan loudly. Then he did it again, this time pressing a little between my cleft as he gave me a long lick from bottom to top.

"Oh, Jesus. Brady, I've been needing this so badly."

It would not take long before his mouth was making me orgasm. He has been a good student and has almost mastered the art of giving oral pleasure to a woman. But I had a plan and keeping some lust in reserve seemed a good idea.

"Lick me from behind," I murmured as I rolled onto my tummy.

Brady was perfect that day, so attentive. He knew what I needed and I spread myself once more. I couldn't help being focused on my bottom and the feeling of his young hands on me was so intense. I forced myself to stay relaxed as Brady gently pulled my butt cheeks apart to expose my openings. But the first touch of his tongue on my rear passage was like opening a door that could not be closed.

It was actually difficult to really enjoy his soft, warm tongue on my little hole. The anticipation was so great. But I was loving the wickedness of making Brady lick my butt to prepare me for his beautiful dick to go in that tight place. And he does a good job with his tongue, gently flicking over the tight hole before pressing the tip into me, starting to open me up. His rimjobs alone are enough to make me moan and that morning I was moaning quite a lot for him as I let him make me nice and wet back there.

"Oh Brady," I moaned when I couldn't take any more waiting. "Will you lick my vag?"

My sweet young man responded instantly. Quickly we rearranged ourselves and this time I lay back as he placed his mouth over my vag and started to lick me just as I've taught him. Like my other young lovers, he has been so eager to learn what I like. Seeing his slender, pale body between my thighs was a fabulous aphrodisiac. And the way he was using his tongue was superb as I came again and again for him.

One thing always leads to another and, of course, Brady soon was pushing his finger into my back door. He knows me so well now and understands what I need. What a good boy he is. And his finger in that opening was exactly the right thing to do. I came even harder, crying out loudly while he started to open my backdoor.

It was all so intense that day, the best Sunday morning I could have had after the long wait. Of course, I was super aroused from knowing what I was going to do with Brady. But I wanted to save some of my energy for that first time with him inside that place. So instead of taking my fill from his lovely mouth, I pulled him up to me and grabbed his curvy dick.

"I want you to cum for me," I told him in a hoarse voice as I cupped his balls and placed my mouth over her manhood.

Brady would never say no to me. And I was in no mood to hear any refusal. My blood was boiling as I took half of his length into my mouth while I fondled his hard little eggs. His groans told me how much he'd missed me.

I wanted to taste his load. I needed him to shoot for me. I curled my other hand around the base of his cock and started to stroke him.

"Oh, Maria. Fuck."

I moaned to Brady, letting him know I was enjoying it too. I felt him throbbing in my mouth as I worked my hand along the base of his lovely cock. With all my experience, I know exactly how to squeeze a man's penis. I can't stroke as fast as most boys like but his hips were moving and I knew I was doing things just right for him.

It is such a treasure when a young lover loses control and shoots his load of baby-making stuff into my mouth.

"Cum for me," I grinned at him before once more wrapping my lips around his hard, throbbing cock.

He gave a mighty pulse and his hips lifted off the bed. I was ready as he flooded my mouth with the first, long stream of his warm, slippery semen. I squeezed his base firmly as I felt the second pulse and swallowed quickly to make room for more of his fantastic stuff. His balls lifted up high into his body as he emptied them for me, shooting again and again as he gave me all of that wonderful liquid to swallow gratefully.

"Good boy," I breathed to him once I had swallowed everything and cleaned him thoroughly.

I am proud of young Brady for being brave enough to let me have my way. It can't be easy for a young man of his age to trust so much in an older woman. Even when I am teaching him to be a better lover. The young men I remember from my own youth were always horny but often too shy for more than a straight screwing.

Having celebrated the return of my sweet young man, I rolled myself next to him. Despite having practiced what I wanted to say, this was almost the hardest point - at long last confessing out loud to a lover what I'd been wanting.

"Have you thought about anal sex," I asked him, shocked at how tiny my voice sounded. "I mean, with me?"

"Ummm... well, I have thought about it. Not with you, I guess."

Surely he could hear my heart as it pounded in my chest. I was so nervous and yet so confident. There was a little shame on my part also. I'd told him my dark secret. Does a woman like me really want to experiment with anal sex? Was I being dirty and wicked? But Brady was not repulsed by the suggestion. It was time.

"I want to try," I confessed at last. "With you, I mean. I've been practising to take you in my bum."

It was so strange to hear those words come from my mouth. Was I really that sure? But when he grinned at me, I was ready with the rest of my plan. His smile made me feel so sexy and so in control. I'd prepared myself and now it felt right. I smiled back and gave him along, sweet kiss to seal the deal. I handed Brady the small toy and the lube. Then I rolled onto my side facing away, as if I wanted to spoon with my young lover.

"You have to get me ready for your big dick," I told him.

Brady seemed to know what was required. I opened my legs while he gave the toy a thick coating of lube and tried gently to insert it in me - back there. Naturally he under-estimated how much effort was needed since I am so tight. And the lube was cold as he pushed the tip into me. But I told him to push harder.

It was so clinical and, at the same time, incredibly erotic. I'd only recently let him "discover" my sex toys and now I was encouraging him to force one into my little place. It was a little dirty, as well, but I really wanted Brady to touch me in my most intimate place. Having told him what I wanted, I was not going to back down. I held my sounds inside as he pushed and stretched me open, laying still even though it was uncomfortable. Yes, I was thinking about whether his penis could possibly fit in that place but I was not about to give up before I'd even tried him.

My mind was racing. What was I doing? It was the dirtiest, most wicked thing I've ever done with one of my boys. He'd used a vibe in my vag but this time he was penetrating my bottom. Truly, my heart was pounding with anticipation. And since I am a wicked cougar, of course I was feeling thrilled and horny. My body was tingling and I knew that my vag was getting wet again from my lewd act.

"Is that comfortable?" he asked, as if not convinced. "Is it in right?"

My young lover was not to know that I'd trained my tight orifice to accept such penetration. I told him he had done it perfectly. Then I asked him to lie with me, holding me in his arms as we spooned.

"I just need a little time to get ready. Because you are so big."

We don't often spend time in this position. It should be relaxing and warm but that day my arousal was so intense because I knew we were just moments away from Brady putting his big dick in my bottom. The combination of fear and desire was making me crazy. I pulled his hands to my C-cup boobs and naturally Brady massaged them for me and tweaked my nipples. They were so hard they were aching and his touch and the feel of his breath on my neck was so reassuring.

"Touch it if you want," I told him, feeling braver. "You won't hurt me."

I've discovered I like to play with my toy when its inside me. I know my body well and it's a lovely, warm pleasure to rub flat end of the plug. It seemed natural to admit that to Brady. He sent those familiar sensations shooting through my body but I said nothing. Only my breathing told him I was enjoying it.

"You're so horny," I laughed at him, feeling the hardness of his penis pressing into me from behind. "You really want to have sex in my butt?"

It was fun to tease Brady. He looked a little embarrassed but I was happy that he was horny and ready for me. This was all about me and my needs. Brady was the boy I'd chosen to give me my first experience. My comment might have distracted him distracted him from the fact that I'd confessed a shameful desire to use his wonderful manhood to explore anal pleasure.

I didn't have an older, experienced man to show me how. So I had to take charge with Brady. I wanted him so badly right then.

"Put it inside," I murmured. "In my vag."

He was on his knees, grabbing my butt with one hand and poking at my vag with the tip of his dick. I groaned aloud for him. We've hardly used this position, though I often did with my Clayton. But he looked so virile and powerful with that hard dick so ready to screw me. I lifted my leg to open myself and he easily slipped into my soaking vag. I pulled my knees to my big boobs to let him go deeper.

Of course, the first thing that happened was that the plug popped out of my rear opening. Being a newbie, I hadn't expected that.

"Fuck me," I urged him. "Don't stop yet."

He slipped deep in a single thrust, his hips touching my firm, rounded butt. I heard him moan and I did the same back to him. I was really in control and that made me as horny as ever. Though I had a strange sensation in my anus. After that initial stretching it suddenly felt empty without the toy. It made me want something in there. It was shocking to think my body might need to be screwed in my bum. I really wanted Brady's dick in there.

"Use the lube," I moaned to him. "Put it all over you."

I watched with some anxiety and also some pride. My young man who I'd seduced and trained looked so confident as he was slathered the lube over his fabulous penis. I had no idea how much was enough. It felt like we were moving fast now and I wanted no chance of a mistake. I lifted my leg again and grabbed my bottom to spread myself wide for Brady. It was dirty and slutty but I didn't know what else to do to make sure he could find my little opening. And now I was afraid that he might not fit into my anal passage.

"Just a little," I urged him." Go slow to start."

How do I describe what happened next? A young man presented the tip of his hard dick to my delicate opening and started to push himself inside me. I thought about Jill for an instant, and how she'd handled this part. And he felt so big - so incredibly big. I was excited and scared as the soft, spongy head of his dick forced its way into my opening. I put my hand on his, signalling for him to pause. I already felt stretched so wide. But he wasn't hurting me and I wanted more of him in there.

"A little bit more. Yes... oh yes, now wait."

The spongy head was inside there. The shaft of his dick was touching my opening. He felt so incredibly hard. And big. I was feeling super aroused, panting hard as I willed my body to relax for his size. I still doubted that he would fit inside me. When I signalled, he pushed again and this time the stretching hurt me. But Brady was being very attentive and stopped as soon I lifted my hand.