Maria and Her Boys Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am the gym junkie. Brady is more of a callow youth. It can feel strangely arousing to hold him in my arms, knowing that physically I am strong and powerful where he is a slender bookworm. Its not that Brady lacks sexual energy -- any boy his age has plenty of that. But the differences in our bodies are a sweet reminder of his tender age and his inexperience. He is about to turn twenty years of age and he comes to me when I need him.

"I really want you today. Lick me?"

He was so perfect, his slim white body sliding down between my muscled thighs. I was spread wide for him, trembling at the first hint of his breath on my sex.

"Good boy... good boy," I gasped.

His licking was just perfect. Long licks along the length of my opening. All the way from bottom right to the tip of my clitoris. I cried out for Brady because I was so hungry for him. I wonder if a man his age could ever understand that sort of need. But I wrapped my legs around him, resting my feet on his shoulders as he ate me so beautifully. I came for him, so many time. I knew the neighbours could hear me and I was almost glad about that, too.

"I want that perfect dick inside me," I murmured once the initial wave of ecstasy had passed.

I said that I was extra horny that morning. I was really hungry and wanting to experience all of my young man. He was moving on top of me but I slipped down the bed. It was so hot to have his skin rubbing on my skin, his naked warmth against my body. But I wanted that fabulous penis in my mouth -- I wanted to feel him throbbing before he screwed me deep.

At first I licked along his shaft. He was so hard and the ridges and veins were so prominent. I tried to be careful - not wanting him to shoot too quickly. I could not resist him, though, and took him between my lips. He seemed like a perfect fit for my mouth. To think of all the times that my ex-husband neglected my mouth. And the feeling of his slick pre-cum on my tongue made me feel wild.

So I sucked him slowly, just enjoying him in my mouth and showing some adoration for a man's most important asset. Had Emily sucked him the night before? It was hard to tell but he was enjoying my performance very much.

Lying back on the bed, I watched him get into position above me. I was rubbing my hands over his slender, youthful arms. His dick was bobbing between my legs.

"Oh, my good boy," I moaned as he positioned his tip against my bare vag. "I really need a long screwing."

Brady is a lovely young man -- and so well-trained. He understood what I was saying and took his time as he slowly entered me. I groaned for him, ecstatic at being filled so nicely. I hooked my legs around him, gripping his bottom, wanting to be intertwined with my young lover as he filled me with his hard dick.

He is more than six inches long -- if you need to know -- and gave himself a few gentle thrusts until he was buried up to the hilt. I felt his hairy pouch resting against my lips. Then he started slowly screwing me in a most exquisite way.

Sometimes it just feels right to have a young man on top of me while we fuck. When I was that age, I really only had the confidence for missionary. And I suspected the boys liked it as it gave them a feeling of overpowering or conquering me. That morning I was pulling Brady close to me, holding him with my legs because I was feeling so greedy and self-indulgent. My sweet young man was lying on top of me, giving me a fabulous screwing and all I had to do was lie back and revel in his sexual prowess.

After the first few orgasms, I switched position, placing my legs on his shoulders. I have taught Brady all about stamina. He showed no interest in anything but screwing me as I continued to moan and call out for him. With his weight on top of me, he thrust even deeper into me and I had the sensation of my vag engulfing all of that hard cock.

"Fuck me, Brady," I groaned. "I need you so badly."

I was a mess of sexual energy. I was touching my boobs, massaging them as Brady watched hungrily. I wanted him to go slow but I could not get enough of that wonderful young dick inside me. I lowered my legs, once more holding around his hips as I pulled him deep. I didn't rest until I was sure I could cum no more.

"Cum inside me?" I asked softly. "You go however you want."

What a thrill it was to see his face as he started to really thrust into me. His screwing was still slow and deep, But I knew his dick was throbbing as he started to ram into me with a little more force. I sensed he was close and right then I could think of nothing better than receiving his babby-making stuff.

His orgasm was incredibly powerful that morning.

"Good boy... good boy," I cried out, my vag spasming in another intense climax as I sensed Brady emptying his balls deep inside my vag. "That's what I needed," I told him as he gave me the last few pumps of his hips in the final throes of his own release.

After his shooting was done, Brady rested his body on top of mine for a few moments. It was delicious to feel the weight of his young body, his chest still heaving. I breathed in his scent and the special aroma that a young man exudes when he blasts out his semen.

We talked a little. I was more chatty than usual, I suppose. His penis had softened inside me and I could feel his semen leaking between my legs. I'd be able to smell him in my bed the rest of the day. I asked him about Emily even though he's usually reluctant to discuss his girlfriend.

"Did she let you screw her last night?"

He gave me a shy nod, almost blushing. I was having fun, teasing my young man.

"Were you on top of her? Did you get all manly and use your weight while you screwed?"

"Ummm... a little bit. But we did it from behind. She likes that more now..."

What woman doesn't? Once she stops being so self-conscious. It takes a little confidence when we are young to admit we like a position that animals use.

"Did she let you shoot inside her? Did you wear a condom?"

Brady nodded to both. I was pleased that he is still being careful with Emily. Plus it makes me all the more attractive to him since I don't have the same concerns about skin-on-skin screwing.

"Good boy," I told him gently. "Its important you look after your girlfriend. Did he let you screw her a few times?"

"Ummmm... not really. But I ate her out as well and she likes that."

"I am certain she enjoys you doing that very much," I said with a grin. I have taken pride in encouraging and teaching my young men to perform oral sex of a high standard. And it makes me feel good to know that Emily gets some benefit. "Lick me?" I asked Brady then.

I had something a little different in mind, rolling onto my tummy to show my pert, muscled bottom to my young man. He did not hesitate, showering kisses all over my bum before he gently parted my cheeks. I was already feeling hot and having Brady expose me almost caused me to moan for him. I felt so dirty and wicked when the tip of his tongue touched my small opening. I even lifted my hips a little, giving him better access to my anus.

The way Brady was licking me I knew he was even more keen than usual. It felt so good to have a young man lusting after my bum that way. And now that I am no longer an anal virgin, I find it easier to relax and really enjoy the wetness and the warmth of his tongue as he works on that tiny place. Once I'd not have believed how pleasant and arousing it can be. I'll confess that I also was enjoying the thought that Brady was keen to have anal sex again.

"You want to have sex in there again. Don't you?" I asked him with a soft smile. He looked a little embarrassed that I'd guessed so easily. But boys his age are not hard to read. "Its OK." I reassured him. "I don't mind that you think about it. I'll let you try it again another time -- soon."

I rolled back onto my back for him, with my legs spread wide. My wetness was obvious and I was flushing the last of his semen load from my vag. I needed more service from my young man.

"Would you like to finger me there? In my bottom?"

Of course he did. I paced one hand on his head and guided his face deep into my sex. He had me cumming almost immediately. Does he think me more of a slut than Emily because I orgasm so much? She will be able to match me one day as she learns to accept her own sexuality. But I was cumming all over his face as I anticipated his finger in that hot place.

Brady was careful with me and at first I thought he was teasing me. I was hot and eager to feel him inside. I'm becoming so much more "anal" I suppose. I loved it from his first touch on my little anus and he slipped in easily. His finger in my bum hole was the perfect addition to his licking and sucking on my clit.

I was exploding, delirious with the pleasure Brady was giving me. It was even more intense when I looked down to watch my sweet boy being such a man, so attentive to my needs. As I say, its not the conquest that I find rewarding. The true triumph is to be a middle-aged woman who is fit and healthy and who can have a young man -- someone young enough to be her son -- tending to her sexual needs.

Brady was so good to me that morning. And once he'd done with my bottom, I was breathing hard and needing a rest. But I wanted to reward my sweet boy. I was still panting as I rolled him onto his back, that lovely curved shaft so hard and ready to burst.

My vag was still throbbing as I sank down onto his cock. I went slow, still needing to catch my breath. It was good to have him in my vag, impaling myself inch by inch. I knew that it was pleasuring him as well. His hands were strong and soft around my boobs. I rode him slowly, wanting to extend the pleasure and not needing either of us to cum. It was delightful all the same, riding him for as long as I could maintain my energy, letting him feel so powerful with his dick thrusting high into me.

When I finally had to regather my breath, I lay on top of my young man with my head on his tummy. His lovely bendy dick was lying flat, pointing straight at my face. He was so slick with my own wetness. So hard and enticing. A little of his pre-cum was leaking from the hole. I stroked him with my fingertips, up and down the shaft. His balls looked so full and they felt lovely in my hand. I could see his shaft throbbing as I touched and stroked. And he would have the taste of my vag.

I knew already what I wanted from Brady that morning. I licked the head of his penis, letting him know what was in store. I do enjoy his manhood tasting like my vag and I closed my lips around the tip of his lovely cock -- feeling his power and savouring the shaft that had just been inside me. His hips stirred and I knew that he was already eager to shoot into my mouth.

"Oh, Maria... you are so good."

It was one of the longest blow-jobs I've given Brady for a long time. I moved slowly, forcing my mouth further onto his hard shaft, letting his thickness and power stretch my mouth. Oral sex is so powerfully intimate and there is nothing better than holding a boy's dick in my mouth. A woman can feel so in control and, yet, be such a risk-taker since its always possible for him to shoot without warning. I love doing this for my young boys because they are always so grateful -- older men, like my ex-husband, simply take it for granted.

My Brady has learned such great control, however. Each time I felt his throbbing getting close to the edge, I withdrew and slowed my sucking. The soft sighs of his disappointment were music to my ears. At one point, I even took my mouth from his cock. My jaw was feeling tired. And I wanted to prolong our play, instead fondling his hairy pouch.

I especially liked the way that he would rub my head and my back, when his own lust allowed him to think of me. Finally, I swallowed his length again. I knew he really could not take much of my exquisite torture. So I relinquished his cock and turned my face to him.

"Cum for me?"

"In your mouth?" he groaned. "I'm so close."

I slid up the bed to him, my breath on his face. I'd already decided what I wanted that morning, how our sex play should finish. I was feeling adventurous and extra horny. Maybe the lunch with Jill caused it. I'd never given this special treat to my other boys -- not even to my Clayton. But I was going to have Brady shoot his load onto my face.

"Not like that," I whispered back to him. "Something extra special."

I slipped onto the floor, with my hand pulling Brady off the bed in front of me. I went to my knees. That was where I wanted to be as that big, curved cock bobbed in front of my eyes. There's nothing degrading for a woman on her knees in front of a naked man. It makes the guys go weak at the knees, after all. And I have no problem acknowledging the power of a young, hard dick as it towers over me. I reached out and began stroking his hot, hard shaft ad I thought about his big load.

"Cum for me, Brady."

"You mean like this? On your face?"

"I want you to be my first. Make me dirty."

I released his cock and Brady understood, wrapping his own hand around that fabulous manhood. Its fascinating and erotic to watch a young man pleasure himself. It feels so naughty to be an observer to such intense self-pleasure. Even more when I know that I am the reason for that desire. He was working hard and fast and I thought of the intense throbbing he must be experiencing. All that work with my mouth had left him only seconds away.

"You sure?" he grunted.

"I want it. Give it to me," I told him, only inches from his young penis.

There was no turning back then. And I knew if changed my mind then I'd never try again. But it was true -- I did want it. I smiled and licked my lips. I wanted to feel dirty and I wanted it to be Brady.

"Shoot it."

"Aaaaarghhhh..."

Oh my, what a wonderful way to feel his power and the force of his shooting. It was so much more than I had expected. I shut my eyes in reflex as that hot stuff exploded from the hole at the tip of his cock. I didn't quite see all of that first blast but I will always remember the sensation of that first shot hitting my face. It was a big splash of warm, soft fluid - his trademark shot. So much stuff and it kept shooting - long and powerful and so much volume. I was a little surprised at how it felt but it was magnificent and dirty and thrilling and wicked.

I was greedy for more. I won't do anything by halves. I knew there was more to follow. His little groans were a delight. I took a peek, watching his hand moving furiously and another shot bursting from his hole.

That first blast caught my cheek and one eyebrow. The second went higher, my forehead getting a nice layer of his cum. He had so much stuff and he was shooting it everywhere. His full power on my face shocked me a little and I feared that I'd made a mistake. I think I even opened my mouth in another kind of reflex act -- as if swallowing his huge shots would make it easier.

But it was intoxicating to be the target of his sexual power. Brady is a powerful young man and he kept cumming and groaning and shooting. Such lovely, long spurts. It was so filthy and I was so proud of him for giving me so much. He was covering my face and I had not moved an inch. I knew I must wait while he emptied his balls onto me.

His shooting on my face made me realise exactly how much stuff his balls can produce. And what a virile young man he is. Every long pulse of his dick sent more of his torrent onto me. He kept stroking, kept shooting and I was trying to remember every tiny detail. It was intense to experience his orgasm so close up. And I imagined that he was giving me even more because of his excitement for his first time.

I would have loved to feel his throbbing in my mouth. But I was in heaven with his manly display.

And I remember feeling it was important to receive every last drop on my face. That's the proper way for a facial, isn't it? A middle-aged woman and her first time. A dirty, older slut letting her young man cover her face with his baby-making stuff. I wanted him to keep shooting on me, to drain his young balls completely. I couldn't see and I dared not breathe through my nose. But I refused to move a muscle until finally his flood was done and I could give a smile to my sweet young man.

"Oh, my god Brady..."

"Are you OK?" he asked me with a worried look. "Was that alright?"

It seemed he was finished. Right then I was feeling ecstatic at what we had done together. I stayed on my knees in front of him, looking up at him through one eye. I was grinning with delight. My chest was heaving a little too, my breathing quickened by the excitement.

"I'm fantastic," I assured my sweet Brady. "You were perfect."

I imagined I looked like some porn star. Does a woman with morals really do such a thing? If I felt different it was the warmth of a wonderful triumph. It was obvious that he'd shot a lot of semen on my face. Some of it was already dripping down. I treasured every last bit, rapt in the warm wetness of it. I had dared to let a young man shoot his stuff straight onto my face.

"Wow, so much," I grinned to him, almost in awe. "I didn't think a boy could save so much in his balls."

What I meant was that he'd screwed Emily the night before and he'd already shot one load for me that morning. Was it the fact of his first facial that produced some extra semen from him? I know that Emily would not have done such a thing for him. And Brady would not have dared ask. That only made the experience more special for us both.

Young girlfriends are pert and bouncy and attractive. But they are not always ready to do something so primal and dirty. Women assume that a man cumming on their face would be frightening -- my friend Kerry still thinks so.

On my knees right then, with my face covered with semen, I was thrilled and proud. Truthfully, I felt powerful and in control. It was my choice to give that to Brady. Letting him shoot onto my face was a beautiful, intimate experience we had shared. It was a wonderful expression of sex and desire and being uninhibited. He'll never forget that morning. And neither will I.

I remember my breathing was slowing. Brady was standing in front of me with his penis still big and hard. I admit that I wasn't sure what to do next. There were blobs of semen that had ended on the head of his penis. Somehow, until that moment I'd never really appreciated how shooting can be so messy for a man as well. But there was the evidence of his climax clinging to the tip of his cock.

And the scent of him -- semen has that distinctive smell so familiar to us women. It was inescapable since his stuff was all over my face. But I was happy to savour that scent, still on my knees. It was still more proof of my triumph. As if I needed more with his thick semen dripping down my cheeks.

My only regret was that I spent a little too long gazing at that lovely manhood. Brady thought to clean up and grabbed a hand towel I'd positioned by the bed. With barely a thought he wiped the end of his penis. I was disappointed. I would not have minded the chance to clean him with my mouth. But, as I say, I am unfamiliar with the etiquette of facials.

Brady was still a gentleman, however. He took my hand and guided me onto the bed before offering me the towel. I wasn't interested in cleaning up. I performed a cursory wipe, mostly to remove the semen what was about to run into my eye.

"Fuck, Maria... you are so incredible."

"I've wanted to try that for a long time. You did a really good job."

"I couldn't help it. Seeing you down there..."

"It was my special gift. I felt safe on my knees because it was you."

He nodded, not quite sure of my meaning. But he will learn in time. Brady is not the type ever to disrespect a woman. I imagine that Emily knows that herself. Perhaps one day she will do the same for Brady.