Maria and Her Boys Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed on the bed for quite a while, even after Brady had left. It was not the first time I'd been left with semen drying on my skin. But that morning I was glowing at the thought of what I'd done with my young lover. Somehow I felt like a true sexual being for the first time. Was that because it was so intimate or so dirty? I kept reliving those moments when he'd been shooting onto my face.

Many women have negative feelings about the act -- about a man shooting onto their face. But I know better, now. Its a powerful, intimate act to share with a favourite lover. I am thrilled and proud of myself.

On top of that, of course, it is precious to have been Brady's first. He won't change because I behaved like a dirty slut. If anything, the look on his face told me that he appreciates and treasures me even more. Young men can be so grateful. That's something I never realised when I was his age.

I'd already decided I won't be telling Jill or Kerry that I've asked a man to cum on my face. Certainly not that I enjoy it so much. How could I explain what it feels like finally to surrender like that? Jill would be thrilled but she has her own reasons for enjoying "forbidden" sex acts. I will keep this as another of my secret joys. Along with my love of young men an d their amazing sexual power.

I looked at myself in the mirror before showering. He had made quite a mess. On me -- a woman old enough to be his mother. How disgusting, I told myself with a grin. I did notice, too, that Brady had shot some of his stuff into my hair. I felt so bad and so good at the same time. But a woman who is brave enough to take a proper facial must expect to get some sticky blobs in her hair. I was still smiling hours after I'd sent him away.