Maria and Joe

Story Info
4-part story. Each part progressively more erotic.
3.3k words
4.24
4.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 1

Maria stood outside the train station overwhelmed by the river of cars and taxis flowing steadily in front of her.

"All aboard," she heard in the distance behind her.

"No turning back now," she thought, as the train that had delivered her here whirred to life in the background ready to take a new set of passengers to a far-off destination.

August 4, 1924, New York City. A thriving metropolis full of fun and adventure. A far cry from the Canadian Provincial town Maria was from. But this, this is where a hungry artist like Maria could find her place and the appreciation for her craft that was so desperately lacking among the farmers and housewives back home.

Local theater is fine for local level talent, but Maria was special. A true classic beauty. Black hair down to her soft shoulders that curled ever so slightly toward her elegant neck at the bottom. Flawless porcelain skin. The kind of striking blue eyes so deep the average man would get lost in them for days. The pink highlights on the bulbs of her cheeks perfectly matched her full lips. Her body was slender in build, tiny waist, and long legs for someone so short. Her small breasts were nothing to write home about, but they were as pert and perky as you'd expect on the fresh frame of a 21-year-old farm girl. Life on the farm was far from glamorous, but the constant walking, bending and squatting to milk the cows every day was very worth it for one thing.... Maria had the butt of a Goddess. Plump and firm; perfectly shaped. A true juicy peach that had all the small-town boys she knew drooling every time she'd walk by in her denim jeans at the farmers market in town. All of them secretly wishing to one day get a chance to take a bite.

Maria stood there soaking in the scene in front of her, daydreaming about the adventure that lay before her here in the Big Apple. She was quickly brought back into the present as a passing cab drove through a puddle, splashing muddy water all over Maria's blue and white polka dotted dress and splattering her pale face with enough thick liquid to make a working girl blush. The water was so cold it took Maria's breath away.

"Great," moaned Maria, taking a handkerchief from her handbag. Maria began to ineffectively wipe the mud off her Sunday best. She bent down to clean the pleats of her skirt as one of the passengers from the next arriving train rushed by her. The contact sent Maria tumbling forward into the street.

"Beep!" screamed the horn of an oncoming car. Maria looked up just in time to see the headlights of the car barreling toward her. Time instantly began to move in slow motion.

Maria felt a hand forcefully grab her by the wrist. A strong muscular hand, not unlike the hands of the farm boys back home. Hands that were hard and thick from days and seasons of baling hay and working the fields.

Then came a forceful jerk that nearly separated Maria's arm from her shoulder permanently. In one move Maria went from a seated position on the ground in the middle of road, to being airborne, to landing clumsily on her feet on the curb; just in time for the car to pass by leaving her unharmed.

Off kilter from the adrenaline of the situation Maria looked up at the man holding her wrist. As he came into focus she saw above her a masculine man. She first noticed his sharp and angular jawline covered with a stubble that was a couple days past needing a shave. She then moved up to the man's crooked nose. Not drastically crooked, but definitely pushed slightly to the right. His nose came to a point at the end of a line as angular as his jaw. As she continued to move up his face she was taken aback by his black eyes. She had never seen eyes so dark. They were serious and mysterious. There was something monstrous lurking beneath them, but somehow, she was still drawn into them and couldn't look away.

Time began to move at regular speed again when Maria finally heard him speak.

"Honey, you ain't going to last very long here if you keep finding yourself in front of moving cars like this!" He said in a raspy baritone voice.

"Thank you," Maria squeaked out in hushed, breathy tones.

"No worries, Doll Face," said the man. "Where are you headed?"

"I'm heading to the Mainard School of Performing Arts on 49th Street."

"Oh, so you're one of 'those girls,'" he said.

"One of 'those girls?'" she inquired.

"Yeah, one of those girls coming to the big city to make a name for yourself and become a big star." teased the man. "Well, you've got a ways to go to get all the way up to 49th"

"Yes, sir. I was getting ready to get a taxi when you saved me." said Maria

"I find it's a lot safer to whistle for a cab to make him stop than it is to throw yourself in front of one. I'm Joe, what's your name?" he asked.

"I'm Maria." she stated with a nod.

"Ahh another Maria, just like every other good Catholic girl this side of the Mississippi. How original of your parents!" Joe laughed

"I assure you, sir, I'm not like any Maria you've ever met before!" she said confidently.

"I tell you what unique Maria, I have one more delivery to make tonight, but if you don't mind tagging along, I'd be happy to drop you off at your fancy art school when I'm done," said Joe.

Maria didn't quite know what to say. She needed a ride, but was in a new city with a stranger, and his proposition frightened her. But she was here for adventure and this man did just save her life. Joe was a delivery man, so clearly respectable enough to hold down a job.

"I don't mind tagging along, thanks." she replied.

"No problem, honey. Let me finish loading up here and we'll be on our way." Joe said. He continued over to the outside corner of the train station and began loading boxes that had been brought to him by some workers from the last train. Maria watched as he quickly and efficiently picked up the heavy crates, similar to the ones her family used to deliver milk, and organized them in his truck. There was something familiar about the way he moved that reminded her of the farm boys back home. But he was far from a farm boy. Joe was a city man through and through. He wore a suit and tie and a nice hat, but you could tell he wasn't high class. He wasn't as prim and proper as the fancy and famous men she'd seen in the newspapers. Joe was different. A real working-class stiff. He was the kind of guy who expertly straddled that line between high society and the pauper class he was surrounded by. There was something about this that made Maria feel comfortable and at ease.

"Alright young lady, your chariot awaits," called out Joe from the corner.

Maria hurried over to his truck where he had the door open for her. She gingerly sat herself down and placed her handbag and small suitcase on her lap as he closed the door.

"Just gotta drop this shipment over at Crazy Lou's and then we'll head right on up to your fancy smancy school for famous people." poked Joe.

The two made small talk through downtown before Joe turned off into an alleyway just off the main strip. The alley was dark, and had Joe not been there Maria would have been terrified. The truck slowed to a stop just past a metal door with no windows.

"Sit tight sweetheart, I'll be back in two shakes of a lamb's tail!" commanded Joe.

He got out of the truck and went up to the door. He knocked on the door and a small square hole appeared from the inside at face level. Maria could hear some muffled talking and then the door opened. Joe came back to the truck and began to carry the crates up to two large men standing in the doorway. After the last crate the men briefly talked some more. Maria heard Joe say, "Yeah, it's in the car, I'll grab it."

He opened Maria's door and said, "excuse me, honey" as he reached across to the visor on the driver's side of the vehicle to retrieve an envelope. Maria felt slightly awkward about the proximity of Joe's body to hers. She caught a whiff of him as his neck and chest moved in front of her face. It wasn't the smelly must of a boy who had just gotten home from a hard day in the fields, but it still had a hint of the sweat of a man who worked and perspired over his labor. There was also a slight hint of black licorice. She couldn't place where it would have been coming from, but it was present and reminded her a bit of her father back home. Truth be told it wasn't a pleasant smell. But, somehow, at the same time, it was somewhat intoxicating for Maria to breathe him in. As she drew a deep breath, she could feel her heart start to beat faster.

Joe didn't linger, he was there to work. He grabbed the envelope and quickly exited the vehicle. He delivered the envelope to the men, they exchanged thank you's, and he returned to the proper side of the truck.

"Alright Maria, let's get you home." Joe said.

The two continued to make small talk until they arrived at the dormitory Maria was to be staying in.

"Here we are. It was very nice meeting you, Maria." he said.

"Thank you so much for the ride, it was very nice meeting you as well." she responded. "And thank you for saving my life."

"Think nothing of it, being a hero is all in a day's work for me." joked Joe. "I'll wait here and make sure you get in safe before I go."

"Thanks again," said Maria as she gathered up her things and headed to the door.

She arrived at the door and attempted to open it to no avail. The door was locked. She noticed a small placard posted next to the door that read "Curfew, 10 p.m. Strictly enforced."              Tears began to fill Maria's eyes at the thought of spending the night outside on the doorstep due to missing curfew. Joe began to notice from the car that she hadn't gone in yet.

"Hey sweetheart, doors are pretty easy, you just grab that little handle thingy there and turn it, then push on the door and it'll swing right open" he teased.

Her head sunk even lower at his jab. Joe noticed and got out of the car to go up and help her. When he arrived, Maria was crying softly.

"Hey honey, I was just teasing, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings," he apologized sincerely.

"I missed curfew and now I'm locked out until tomorrow." cried Maria.

"Oh no, is there anywhere else you can go?" he asked.

"No! I don't know anyone here, I just got here and you're the only person I've met in New York City!" exclaimed Maria, becoming frustrated.

Joe, trying to diffuse the situation quickly said, "well listen, I got a place on the lower east side, it ain't much. But I do have a couch and a blanket that you are more than welcome to use if you'd like, or I could drop you back by the train station and you could sleep in there where at least there will be other people around."

Maria's emotions began to get the best of her.

"Great, my first night in New York and my lodging options are sleeping in a random train station surrounded by strangers. Or go to some creepy guy's apartment that I just met where he'll probably try to murder me in my sleep. Just how I saw my New York adventure starting...and ending. With my face in the newspaper, not for the Broadway play I was starring in, but because a stranger kept murdering me until I was dead!"

The two stood in awkward silence for a moment.

"I mean, I can let you use two of my blankets if that would help." quipped Joe.

A slight smile creeped across Maria's face.

"I'm sorry Joe. You've been very kind to me and I shouldn't have flown off the handle like that. As long as you let me have the second blanket, I would appreciate you letting me crash at your place for the night." she said.

The two drove to Joe's apartment with much less chitchat this time. The building was solid and sturdy, but nothing fancy. His apartment was a bit run down, about like you'd expect for a single guy in his early 30s trying to make it in an expensive city on a blue-collar wage. You could clearly tell he was used to living alone. Everything just seemed to land wherever it felt like in his apartment. Mismatched dishes filled the sink. And most peculiar was that instead of doors the openings were covered with sliding curtains.

"Make yourself at home," said Joe as he stepped off into the bedroom to grab supplies.

"Here are your 2 blankets and a pillow," he said. "There's the bathroom, drinks are in the fridge and if you need anything just holler."

He sat the items down on the chair that sat next to the couch.

"It's been a long day and I have to meet with a client in the morning, so I am going to get ready for bed." said Joe

Joe headed off to the bathroom as Maria grabbed one blanket and spread it on the couch to lay on top of. She then took off her shoes and placed them neatly beside the couch before laying down and placing the second blanket on top of her. She lay there quietly for a moment listening to the sounds of Joe moving around the bathroom.

Maria looked toward the bathroom and could see Joe's profile in the crack between the curtain and the door frame.

"Does he know the curtain doesn't cover the doorway and he's trying to put on a show on purpose or is he just oblivious?" she thought to herself, definitely leaning toward him leaving it open on purpose.

Joe took off his shirt and Maria could clearly see his body. His chest was thick, but not overly muscled. He looked strong, but far from chiseled. Dark hair covered his chest and moved down his abdomen before disappearing around his belly button.

Maria wasn't blown away, but she also wasn't disappointed with the view.

Joe then unbuttoned, unzipped and removed his pants and underwear in one single motion. Maria's eyes widened and she saw a clean profile view of Joe's manhood.

"I've seen smaller cocks on the horses at the farm!" she thought to herself.

Maria surprised herself that that was her first thought. You can take the girl off the farm, but not the farm out of the girl. Maria was no stranger to animalistic urges and sexual encounters, not of her own, but of the beasts she cared for back home.

Maria stared inappropriately at the sizable dick before her only to be interrupted by the sound of Joe peeing in the bathroom. Maria gasped at the ridiculousness of what was happening and as she drew a big breath in she began to choke on her spit.

"Are you okay out there?" hollered Joe.

"Yes I'm fine. Just got a little choked up. It's very dry in here." responded Maria.

"Feel free to get some water. Cups are in the cabinet to the left of the sink." Joe said.

It's at this point Maria realized that Joe wasn't intentionally putting on a show. No human in their right mind would so embarrassingly urinate in front of a total stranger if they knew they could be seen. Maria, not wanting to embarrass Joe, decided she would keep this to herself.              

Joe finished his nighttime routine and headed to bed. Maria made her way to the bathroom, wiped off her face, and brushed her teeth. She sat on the toilet and held the curtain fully closed with one hand as she quietly peed, even though Joe was 2 rooms away, she didn't want to embarrass herself the way that he had.

Maria laid down on the couch and closed her eyes. She began to replay the events of the evening. The excitement of arriving in the city. The fear and adrenaline of near death. The kindness of this strange man who saved her and continued to take care of her throughout the night. Her thoughts then turned to the rush she felt as he reached over her in the car and she breathed him in. She noticed that was the same smell she was breathing in off the blanket that she had pulled up under her chin.

Maria gently closed her eyes. Her heartbeat began to quicken. She began to visualize his bare chest, strong and masculine. As her blood began to flow faster she could feel her nipples stiffen and begin to press up against her bra. She welcomed the pressure against her hard nipples and took in a deep breath to push her breast up harder into the fabric. Maria closed her eyes more tightly now. She could still feel his thick strong hand wrapped tightly around her tiny wrist, but this time instead of pulling on it to save her she imagined he was pulling on it to guide her hand to the meaty cock she had seen between the curtain and the door frame. She could imagine how warm his cock would feel in her left hand. How his single hand could wrap completely around her wrist, but how her little hand couldn't wrap completely around his soft but fat shaft. She began to make soft stroking motions with her left hand, imagining feeling his soft cock grow harder in her grip. She began to feel the swelling around her lips, not the pink full lips of her beautiful face, but the matching pink lips surrounding her pussy which were beginning to create a tsunami of wetness between her legs.

She slowly moved her right hand down to the bottom of her polka dot skirt and raised the bottom hem up to her waistline. She then gently slid her fingers down her panties toward her slit and found that they were absolutely drenched. She rubbed her clit a few times on top of her panties with her middle and ring finger.

She then thought to herself "What am I doing?" Laying here on a stranger's couch, touching myself and getting off to the thought of a man I barely even know. She felt a slight tinge of shame come over her at her lack of self-control. She thought better of it. Maria lowered her skirt to its proper position. "I'm better than this" she convinced herself as she turned to her side and brought her hands up under her face to fall asleep.

And maybe she was right. Maybe she was better than this. Or maybe she wasn't. But either way, as she fell asleep breathing in Joe from the blanket, mixed with the smell from her wet pussy still lingering on her fingers, Maria knew that there was something inside of her that had a mind of its own. And good or bad, she knew whatever it was was going to have to be explored sooner or later.