Maria and Joe Pt. 03

Story Info
4-part story. Each part progressively more erotic.
2.2k words
4.17
1.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 3

Back in her room Maria found herself alone. She tossed her clothes onto the bed and dropped her towel. Maria stared blankly at the wall. The morning sun through the window shimmered against her damp skin. She felt lost. She hated that things so far were not going as she had planned. She hated feeling like an outsider. She hated feeling inferior, less than the mean girls she'd be living with. Her mind went back to the explosive moment of pleasure she had with Graff's face crammed against her pussy. In that moment there were no other thoughts or feelings. No stress. Only the kind of intense pleasure that completely shuts off your ability to think and to feel anything other than that rush.

Maria wanted that feeling again. She wanted to, at least momentarily, detach herself from everything else she was feeling. She looked toward the end of her four post bed and noticed the wooden sphere, slightly smaller than a billiard ball, that adorned the top of the post. She moved toward it and sure enough the ball was the perfect height to land right against her clit. She scooted toward it until her pubic hair just touched the ball. She closed her eyes and slowly rocked her hips forward until her clit made gentle contact with the round wooden surface. Her mind instantly went back to the feeling of Joe's rounded cock pressing against her ass earlier that morning.

Becoming more aroused she began to imagine the bed post was Joe and the ball against her clit was the head of his horse-cock pressing up against her. Maria began to rock her hips harder to increase the pressure. The buildup was becoming intense. She placed her left hand down on the bed for stability. She continued to grind harder and harder. She rocked in shorter but faster bursts now; almost causing the ball to vibrate against her clit.

"I need you to fuck me right now, Joe." she whispered out loud.

Without conscious thought Maria lifted her right leg over the post and rested her foot on the footboard at the bottom of the bed so that her swollen pussy lips were resting on top of the ball. She slid her wet slit back and forth across the top of the ball. Within seconds the ball was drenched in Maria's juices and they were dripping down the post.

"Put it in me!" she begged her imaginary lover.

Maria's lips couldn't spread quite far enough on their own for her to take the ball inside of her. She reached down with her right hand, as her left hand continued to steady her on the bed, and spread her cunt open just wide enough to begin to accept the ball. Maria's abs began to spasm as she lowered herself until the ball disappeared inside of her pussy.

"Ah, ah, ah" she groaned. "You're stretching my tight little cunt so much"

"Please be gentle." she whispered as she slowly began moving up and down, mimicking the motion she would make if Joe were laying beneath her and she was riding his fat cock. Slowly at first, but as her pussy became accustomed to the stretch, she increased the speed. Maria imagined Joe's dick plunging deep inside her drenched fuck hole. She found that if she leaned in a way that put more pressure on the front of her vaginal wall, on her upstrokes, the ball would glide firmly across her g spot and that feeling would be so intense she'd nearly faint with each stroke.

"Yes, yes, oooh God" Maria began to cry out loudly as an orgasmic rush swallowed her entire body. She stumbled off the bed post and towards the middle of her bed. She placed both hands down on the mattress and leaned over to catch her breath, her bare ass facing the door. She looked to her right back at the bedpost where her cream very slowly slid down the ball. She imagined her cream coating Joe's monster cock and her happily cleaning him off with her tongue. She would start at his balls and slowly lick up from the bottom of his thick shaft all the way up to the hole at the tip of his head. She'd swallow the treasure she picked up along the way. Then she'd repeat the process until every square inch of his glorious rod had been spit shined to perfection. Maria knew she tasted good, but she was convinced she would taste even better coming directly off of Joe's cock.

"Eww, what are you doing?" grumbled hotter Maria as she quickly burst through the door. "I could hear your disgusting moaning all the way down the hall. What kind of degenerate are you?"

In that moment, Maria's filter failed to function.

"The kind your father dreams about as he humps your cow of a mother!" she retorted without even turning from her position hovering over the bed.

"Uggh, you're just a nasty lowlife, you don't belong here, and I'll make sure you never do!" hotter Maria turned up her nose, walked out and slammed the door.

Maria thought to herself, "What have I done?"

She already felt like an outcast and her lack of self-control, both in her comment and her masturbation only made it worse. Fearing what reactions might come next Maria wanted to be anywhere but there. She didn't even bother with underwear. Maria threw on her jeans and a cotton short sleeved shirt with no bra. She slid on her flats and ran out the door. Leaving the building she instantly hit a cool wind that caused her nipples to perk up and poke through her shirt as though they were desperately trying to escape. Maria began to walk briskly like a woman on a mission, but had no clue where she was going. After a few hours of wandering she was beginning to get worried. She didn't know where she was or how to get back to her dorm. She found a small grocery a couple blocks up the road and walked in. She knew she'd need a ride to get back where she was going and thought of Joe.

"Excuse me, sir. Do you happen to have a telephone here I could use?" she asked the man behind the counter.

"Right over there." he responded

"Thank you." Maria walked over to the phone and picked up the receiver and dial the numbers just like Joe had shown her. 0678.

"Hello."

Maria heard Joe's voice clearly on the other end. She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hi Joe, it's Maria."

"Hey Maria! Is everything okay?" he asked.

"No, Joe. I've kind of made a mess of everything and sure could use your help."

"Okay, where are you now?"

"I'm at O'Dell's Grocery, but I don't actually know where that is." she replied

"That's fine, I know exactly where that's at. I am out on my delivery route right now. Sit tight and I'll be there in 30 minutes."

"Okay, thanks Joe. I'll be waiting."

Just like he had said Joe arrived 30 minutes later to pick her up. He walked into the grocery and Maria came up and gave him a hug in gratitude for him saving her yet again. The two got into Joe's truck and headed down the road.

"Two more stops," said Joe, "then I can take you wherever you'd like to go."

"I don't know that there's anywhere I'd like to go after the day I've had, but if it's all the same I think I'd just like to ride around with you for a while, if you'll have me." she replied.

Maria truly didn't have anywhere she'd rather be. She couldn't go back home and definitely didn't want to go back to her dorm and face what might be awaiting her there. Joe was kind and the only person she'd met so far that made her feel welcome in the city. So riding around in his truck, enjoying his company was the only place Maria wanted to be.

"Fine by me." Joe said. "It's nice to not ride alone sometimes."

The two continued to talk as Joe drove through the city. Eventually, Joe slowed down and turned right down a dark alleyway. Maria slowly started to be able to make out 2 figures in front of the vehicle as the headlights drew closer to them. It was two men, both staring at the car with scowls on their faces. The man on the right had a wooden club in one hand and was smacking it into his other hand rhythmically. Joe slowed the truck to a stop. Maria became nervous. She looked over at Joe and he seemed unaffected by what was in front of them.

"Don't move. Stay right there. Whatever is in this truck is ours now." the second man said sternly.

"Sit tight." Joe told Maria quietly.

"Wha??" Maria said. But before she could even finish the word Joe reached over with his right hand and grabbed Maria's left knee. He pulled her legs apart forcefully. She might have become aroused had she not been so frightened. Joe reached down between her legs and under the seat. He removed an object but Maria couldn't make out what it was.

Joe swung his car door open and hopped out confidently and pointed the object at the man with the club. Maria realized that the object Joe had pulled from between her legs was a revolver. The man who had commanded them to not move took off running. Joe let him go and never moved the revolver away from the man with the club.

"Drop it!" Joe told the man.

The man tossed his club away from him.

"Now lay down on the ground and put your arms out to your side."

The man did as he was told. Joe slipped the revolver into his jacket pocket and walked toward the man. Maria let out a slight scream and Joe began to repeatedly kick the man in the ribs. If she was being honest, for the first time, she was afraid of Joe. He had only been kind and gentle with her, but this violent monster had seemingly emerged from nowhere. She felt a chill go down her spine. She could hear the man on the ground groaning in pain. Then Joe stopped kicking, but only momentarily. Joe circled the man's body stopping at his head. Maria gasped as Joe delivered a single kick to the man's head. The groaning stopped. Joe grabbed the man by one leg and dragged him off to the side of the alley. Maria stared at Joe, wide-eyed, as he came back to the truck and sat down in the driver's seat.

"Are you okay, Maria?" Joe asked.

Maria tried to answer but her voice wouldn't come out. She nodded to show Joe she was okay. Joe put the truck in drive and pulled further down the alley stopping at a metal door like the one she had seen during the delivery the night before. Maria's heart rate began to return to normal and the fog of adrenaline started to clear from her mind. Joe got out of the truck and made his way to the door. Maria was amazed at how calm Joe had stayed throughout the entire incident. She was frozen in fear, but Joe was able to do what he needed to do without a second thought. She watched his body go back to the mundane task of making deliveries moments after that same body exerted its will in a show of brutal dominance over another man, beating him to a pulp.

She was mesmerized by Joe's duality. Gentle and violent. Kind and brutal. Tender and beastly. Her mind flashed back to seeing his black eyes the night before after he had saved her. She could see something monstrous lurking in them even then. And now she had witnessed the monster come forth. She found him to be equally terrifying and exhilarating. She couldn't understand why, but seeing both the light and dark side of Joe made her desperately want to explore him more.

"Alright, just one more delivery to go!" said Joe as he sat back down in the truck.

"You sure take your job seriously." she said, "I would have been way too afraid to risk my life over some milk."

"Milk?" he asked, confused.

"Yeah, in the milk crates in the back of the truck." she responded.

Joe chuckled lightly and smiled at Maria. "Yeah, honey, well people need their milk. It's good for their bodies, so I gotta make sure they get it."

The two continued on to Joe's final delivery destination. While Joe was out unloading the crates Maria's thoughts turned to the rush she had gotten when Joe had forcefully spread her legs to reach for his revolver. Her fear started to turn to intrigue as she imagined what it might feel like for Joe to force her legs open, not to grab a gun, but out of desire for what was between them. That single thought alone made Maria's nipples stiffen and her pussy instantly began to soak. "I would never be the kind of girl to just give myself to a guy I just met, but if he were to take what he wanted then that wouldn't be my fault," she thought. Maria crossed her legs and slowly gyrated her hips down into her seat as she watched Joe carry the last few crates up to the door.