All Comments on 'Maria and the Boy Next Door'

by marianylons

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Another Short Sexy Story****

Thanks for the short read.

writerjabwriterjababout 3 years ago

Certainly a bold and sexy slut! How about posting a photo of your sexy legs so your readers can enjoy them too?

alan13703alan13703about 3 years ago

I don’t know about being a slut but a fabulous woman going for what she wants and needs. Good for you. I wish more women were like you. 👍😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

love your stories .. reading them all

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

What do you solve a problem like Maria....well the kid next door knows😁

pirate49pirate49almost 3 years ago

Maria, I enjoyed your story, it was believable, nice touch! I hope your enjoying your new self and build on it, congrats! Pirate49

BTW, If you need help with editing, I’d be happy to help! Keep writing!,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it. She also specializes in barely 18-year-old boys in our neighborhood! As we read, my wife began squirming in her chair. She could imagine Keith doing her, just like he had done Maria.

My wife started breaking in boys when she hit her sexual peak, at around 35 years of age. Now, at 45, she is still going strong. She loves cumming on the cocks of the boys up and down our street.

She is always a bit sad when the leave for college or the military. However, she certainly enjoys it when they return on furlough or for summer vacations. Most summers she is fucking between 5 or 7 of these young guys.

After the guys finish and leave, she flexes her pelvic muscles and expulses their cum into a plastic pitcher. Most times there are several cups of it. We both drink it and smack our lips afterwards! Sometime, that cum serves as the protein for our ice-cold smoothies. When we drink, she likes to leave little white moustache on her upper lip. It is so nasty when it dries. It turns me on to see her around the house all day, with her little, white Charlie Chaplin moustache!

Best of all, when they get married, we are always invited to the weddings. Invariable, the young bride comes over to my wife and whispers, “Mrs. Schultz thank you so much for breaking in my groom and teaching him about sex. He certainly knows how to please me!” My wife usually blushes, but proudly responds, “Oh, it was my pleasure. And now it’s yours!”

Also, often the young men come over to me and say, “Thank you so much for letting your wife be the sex coach for us guys in the neighborhood. It really helped our self-esteem with the young girls, and we certainly learned how to make them smile.” I always respond, “Well, that is my wife’s specialty, teaching young men to fuck a woman right!”

We loved your story and look forward to reading the next chapter. Maria is a cute little slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
I liked the story but.....

I don't know if you are aware but you write the story in past tense but intersperse it with present tense words.

Don't instead of didn't. Gets instead of got.

"His name IS Keith" Should have been his name WAS Keith.

Take up the offer for someone to proof read and edit your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarianylons@marianylons
82 Followers
A married mature woman that is beginning to explore my sexuality

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES