Maria and the Hollywood Stuntman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad showed up around 7:30, his rain coat wet from the recent downpour. She took his coat and led him to the living room where logs burned brightly in the fireplace, giving the room a soft warm glow. Thunder could be heard and lightning lit up the night sky. They both stood by the picture window and enjoyed the rare Southern California storm.

They settle in for a long conversation, Brad revealing more about Hank's past, the tragic loss of his mother while he was only fifteen, and the challenge of bringing him up as a single parent.

About an hour into their intimate talk, Brad brought out a joint. "Do you mind if we smoke? This is emotionally trying."

"Sure. I understand. Would you like some wine?" Maria also felt distraught at hearing about their tragic loss and needed some relief.

He agreed and they sat back and smoked and drank, occasionally commenting on the thunder and lightning. After several hits from the joint Brad said, "Do you want to see a vivid portrait of what we've been discussing?"

"Of Course. Anything to lighten the tension and heavy memories." Maria smiled warmly.

Brad stood, took off his blue work shirt, revealing a middle aged man with massive shoulders, heavily muscled arms, and a broad chest. But it wasn't just the sight of his physical brawn that caught her attention. On each shoulder was a large tattoo, on his left the tattoo of a young woman with babe in arms, and on his right shoulder a smoldering seductress.

"Maria, the woman represented on my left shoulder, is Hank's mother. The very same Maria, depicted on my right shoulder, is my loving wife." Brad sat back down, throwing his shirt to the side. "We both suffered from the loss of this incredible woman."

Maria moved closer to the visibly shaken man and placed her arms around him. He lowered himself and laid his head on her shoulder. They sat in silence, allowing their shared emotions to simmer and mingle. Maria was introduced to his Maria.

"I'm going to put another log on the fire," said Maria. "Can I get you something?"

"I could use another glass of cabernet." Brad reached for his discarded work shirt, and retrieved another joint.

After tending to the fire, Maria returned with the wine and sank down on the sofa. She tugged at her short skirt, but only managed to pull it down to mid thigh. She was dressed in a navy blue skirt, high heeled sandals, and a loose fitting sweater that did little to hide her voluptuous breasts. Brad took another hit and handed the joint to Maria. She slowly inhaled the smoke, holding it for several moments, before exhaling. She was getting the hang of it.

Maria felt a warm glow take hold of her as timed slowed. She looked at Hank's father, his bare chest, shoulders, and arms were a turn on. His face was lined, leathery, projecting a seasoned maturity. His son was handsome, but immature and egotistical. Brad seemed compassionate, a loyal father and family man. He obviously had loved his deceased wife.

"Maria," Brad asked, "How did you handle the loss of your husband? Didn't you say it's been a little over two years."

"The first year was unbearable. Sleepless nights and crying bouts. My doctor prescribed tranquilizers. I also tried psychotherapy. It helped some. But a bit later I reluctantly tried Internet dating. I wasn't ready." Maria sighed and took another sip of wine. She scooted down into the softness of the sofa, exposing more of her silky smooth thighs. She didn't seem to notice; she was too mellow to care. The pot and wine had her slightly anesthetized. "I was beginning to believe Hank was good for me. I opened myself up only to be hurt once again. I trusted him. But he stabbed me in the heart."

Brad cradled her, gently encircling her in his arms. He held her for long moments, letting go of his right arm to gently caress her cheek, wiping away a tear.

Maria looked up, her eyes moist, and said, "Thanks for being so understanding."

Brad smiled. He leaned over and gently kissed her cheek. He continued tenderly kissing her cheek before moving to her moist lips.

"We shouldn't do this," said Maria. Her voice was barely audible.

Brad gazed into her eyes and then kissed her again. At first he tenderly kissed her full lips. Maria's lips parted slightly to protest, but Brad took the opening to gently explore her mouth. She was hesitant at first, but soon gave into his gentle but highly erotic kissing.

Suddenly Maria pushed him back. "We can't do this!"

"Why not," Brad protested. "Hank's hurt you. I think I can make you feel better. I owe it to you."

Brad pulled her close to him again, turning her slightly on her side, further pushing her short skirt up around her hips. He kissed her again, but this time his mouth and tongue were more insistent. Within moments they were locked in an erotic embrace. Brad had worked his right hand up her outer thigh and eventually grabbed her fleshy ass, strongly kneading it. His tongue swirled sensually in her mouth bringing moans from Maria.

Maria felt comforted by his strong arms and considerate nature. She needed a strong man who understood her loneliness and pain.

Brad slid his right hand to her chest, gently fondling her breast. He found a nipple and toyed with it, causing it to push hard against her bra and sweater. Eventually his large hand tried to engulf her breast, but to no avail. She was far too big for that. He had big hands, but not that big.

Brad pulled back, reached out for both sides of Maria's sweater and steadily pulled it over her shoulders and head. Maria was too weak to protest. Besides, she wasn't sure she wanted him to stop. She had entered a dream like state and felt nurtured and comforted. Maybe Brad could make the pain go away.

Moments later he swiftly unhooked her bra, releasing her lust swollen breasts. Her nipples stood at attention, waiting to be fondled and sucked.

"Fucking incredible," Brad said. "You are incredibly beautiful. I've never seen anything to match you." He stroked and fondled her tits, lifted and caressed them. The more he touched her, the bigger her nipples became. He lowered his head and licked and sucked them until Maria's skin glowed red.

Maria gently dropped her hand to Brad's lap, finding a huge lump of hidden flesh stretching his jeans to the limit. She moaned, both from what he was doing to her breasts and what she had discovered in his lap.

Suddenly Brad stopped, stood and slid down his jeans and removed his shorts. When he turned around and settled back down on the sofa, Maria gasped. His cock was huge, easily dwarfing his son's. It was heavily veined, thick, and hard. His balls hung low, a huge sack containing enormous balls. He looked like a prize stud, a stallion for hire.

He pulled her close once again and kissed her deeply. Saliva pooled in her mouth and vaginal fluids began leaking down her thighs. She felt both comforted and erotic. She reached for his cock, her small hand dwarfed by its thickness. At first she tentatively stroked the huge phallus, but soon began to pump it, bring lusty sounds from somewhere deep in his chest.

Soon the room was filled with animal sounds, moaning, sucking, and slapping sounds of mounting sexual play. Brad lowered Maria down on the sofa, pushed her skirt up around her hips, and literally ripped her bikini bottoms from her quivering ass. Brad explored her vaginal area, licking, sucking, swirling his moist tongue around her clit. He moved a hand up to her cunt, gently inserting just one finger, but it was soon followed by a second and a third. He plunged his fingers deeper, curling them, searching for her 'G' spot. He found something, because Maria let loose a guttural moan than soon morphed into high pitched shrieks. She threw her legs up trying to capture his back, but he was too broad.

Her legs began to spasm, her hips lurched up, threatening to dislodge his fingers, when the first orgasm hit. It built up to a heart pounding level before leveling off, only to be followed by yet a bigger series of erotic spasms. Vaginal fluid flowed down her silky thighs, covering Brad's hands and fingers. Brad knew she was now ready for his monster.

Brad sat upright, his member towering above his lap, ready to impale his new lover. "Maria," he commanded. "I want you to sit on my lap. I want you to feel the heat of my desire. I'm going to FUCK YOU." The way he said "fuck you" sent shivers through his son's lover.

Maria stood, legs trembling, staring at his manhood. She was both frightened and sexually mesmerized. He was magnificent. She straddled the strapping stud, slowly lowering herself onto his lap. Her eyes never left his as the head of his cock found her labia and nudged her clit. She hovered for long lust packed moments before she lowered herself, just an inch or so at first. It must of taken two minutes before she settled down onto his lap. If she weren't so drenched with fluids, she wouldn't have been able to take him.

Brad simultaneously grabbed her ass and buried his head in her swollen breasts. After warming to his immense size, she placed her knees on either side of Brad's hips and held on to his shoulders as she thrust down on his expanding cock. She lowered her head and kissed him, voraciously sucking his tongue into her mouth. As she picked up her pounding beat, kissing became impossible. Soon the new lovers were both lost in orgasmic heaven. Maria came multiple times before Brad shot volley after volley of hot semen deep into her womb.

The new lovers fell asleep, Maria resting her head on Brad's left shoulder. When Maria awoke, the fire had nearly burned out and Brad was snoring ever so softly. After sitting up, she took a sip of wine to moisten her dry mouth. Brad was definitely asleep, but his cock was still alive, perhaps at half mast. She marveled at its size, even in its flaccid state. Curiosity got the better of her, so she leaned over it for a closer look. Impulsively she caressed its bulbous head, stirring it to action. In less than a minute it was at full staff, pulsating, ready for action. She leaned closer and replaced her hand with her mouth, gently licking at first, but escalating her oral attention until she was sucking and licking as much of his cock as she could accommodate.

Suddenly she felt a hand caress her right breast, arousing her nipple. Moments later she felt Brad's hands gently guiding her head, encouraging her oral exploration. Maria's tongue bathed the monster for long lust filled moments, eliciting mounting moans from her former boy friend's father.

"I'm going to explode," Brad moaned. "Fuck," he shouted, as he launched a wad of hot semen into Maria's receptive mouth.

Shocked, she jerk her head back just in time because the second eruption shot nearly six feet across the room. A third and fourth volley landed nearby. "Fuck! Don't stop ... don't stop," he growled.

Maria stroked him until he was finished, but not before two more streams of semen shot onto the floor. Maria drop her head into his lap and once again took his cock into her mouth, licking the head clean. Exhausted, she collapsed back against his chess savoring the moment. Time froze as they drifted off into a welcomed sleep. She had not healed from her recent trauma, but nevertheless felt sexually fulfilled. Brad had replaced his son as Maria's new lover.

12