My Mom is My Friend's New Gf Ch. 01

Story Info
Best friend confesses to mom when son is studying.
2.6k words
4.07
68k
113

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 12/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,040 Followers

Andy walked into the entrance of his house and calls out to his mom.

"I'm home!" he said loudly.

His mom Jennifer pops her head from around the corner. Apron tied around her waist, unintentionally showing off her voluptuous and curvaceous body frame. Today she wore a low cut blouse over tight blue jean.

Andy blushes at this. His mom was beautiful. Not doubt about it, she WAS beautiful.

Welcome home sweetie. she said softly walking towards him.

She pulls him into a hug.

"Did you have a nice day at school?" she asked.

He pushes her off him, making her breasts sway and bounce.

His face grew red and his eyebrow twitches in annoyance. On top of wearing a very revealing outfit, she's also not wearing a bra?

"Stop hugging me all the time mom!" he shouts, "I told you to stop doing that!"

She giggles.

"Aww look you're blushing," she said, "so cute!"

You're too old to be wearing that kind of outfit mom."he said, "What would dad say if he was still here?"

"Andy...," Jennifer said softly.

She then looks at the picture of her late husband hanging on the wall. The one taken of him just before that fatal car accident ten years ago.

"I miss him too Andy," she said pulling him into her chest again, "but it's just us two now. Mommy still loves you very much. She'll always be there for you. "

"Enough mom!" Andy said walking past her.

"Please show some restraint and decency," he added, "my friend George is coming over later."

He then storms upstairs and slams his door shut. She sighs.

"I wonder if he is in his rebellious stage now?" she thought to herself.

Jennifer glances up the stairs to her son's room. Then sighs again.

"He used to be so affection," she said, "feels a bit lonely now."

---------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in Andy's room, he sat half naked on his bed. His hand grasping the meager 4 inch penis he had and fervently stroking it. Sweat was dripping down his forehead as he imagined his mom in different stages of undress. But mostly her breasts.

His favorite image was imagining her in a skimpy two piece bikini, the fabric barely covering a nipple.

The familiar tingling feeling in his ballsack, told him that he was close to blowing his load.

"Oh mom!" he whined, "I love you too!"

Thin watery ropes of cum drizzle from his tip afterwards. He grabs a tissue paper and dabs away his mess.

"Shes so defenseless," he said afterwards, "I'm a man too you know!"

Andy's father died ten years ago and since then, his mom has raised him entirely on her own. Doing everything she can do to make their lifes manageable.

"I need to pass this exam and get into a good college," he sighed, "maybe when I do she'll take me seriously."

A knock on his door startled him from his thoughts.

"Andy!" Jennifer said, "Your friend George is here!"

"C-Coming!" he called out.

He quickly pulls up his jeans and buttons them back up. Though he forgot one thing when he opened his bedroom door-his zipper. Allowing his mom to get a rather short eyeful of his dick.

He gives her a glare that read "don't you say anything!"

Standing at the threshold to the living room, stood Andy's best friend George. The guy at first glance, didn't look like he belonged in high school or even 18 fir tha0t matter. Compared to Andy, George was the exact opposite of him. While Andy stood at 5'6, George stood at 6'2. He was also very pleasing to the eye and quite popular to every girl in their grade and a few female teachers. Even Andy's mom gandered at George a few times too.

It made Andy quite envious of him. But they were still good friends. But while Andy was excelling at grades and the top of his class, George...George was an idiot.

"Heyo!" George said, "Came to play!"

"Well come on in!" Jennifer said enthusiastically.

"Yeah me casa, su casa man!" Andy said standing by his mom.

"Uh...is that greek or something?" asked George.

Jennifer giggles.

"What's so funny?" George asked her.

"He means to say "my house is your house" sweetie," Jennifer told him.

"I see then "me casa, su casa!" repeated George enthusiastically.

Jennifer turns to leave, her big ass swaying from side to side as she walked.

"I'll come back with snacks for you two in a bit," she said, "have fun!"

George stared at her ass, his cheeks turning red in the process. He gulps. Andy punches his shoulder playfully.

"You know that's my mom right?" he asked.

"Still fucking hot though...for a mom." George said.

"Still gross though," Andy said, "come one! I'll beat you at Zombs again."

"Dude we played that last time!" George said, "want to try that new fighting game?"

"What fighting game?" Andy asked.

"You know, that new fighting game with those sickass chicks in it?" George said.

"You mean Serve or Die?" Andy asked.

George nodded his head. Though he was really biding his time. Jennifer would be coming back soon with those snacks she mentioned. Giving him a rather big eyeful of her cleavage.

Andy starts up his console and hands the second controller to George. He then searches his game library until he found that game. Serve or die was just as the name suggests: Serve or die. The player (you) must constantly hit a ticking bouncy timebomb to the other player on a volleyball game field. If the "ball" hits the ground once, that player is blown to bits in rather...gruesome or sometimes hilarious ways.

Andy knew George just likes that the cast is nothing but female characters. Some of which wear very revealing outfits that show off their bountiful...assets.

"So Andy gotta tell you something man," George said.

"What is it?" Andy asked.

"There's someone that I like." George explained.

"Really now?" Andy said, "You serious?"

"Totally serious," George said, "and the problem is, I don't think I have the courage."

"Well that's not like you at all George." Andy said, "Listen If there's someone you like, you just gotta tell her."

"Thanks Andy I'll do my best and tell you if things work out."

"Sure," Andy said.

Though he was also thinking about confessing his mother when George brought up him liking someone.

The sound of feet behind them a few minutes later, announced that Andy's mom returned with an array of snacks and drinks.

George glances at her chest when Jennifer placed the snacks on Andy's desk. Then watches her leave again. Her perfect ass swaying with every step.

About half-way through the tenth round, Andy checks his cellphone.

"Andy," Jennifer called out from the bottom step, "it's almost time for your cram school right?"

"I completely forgot about that!" Andy thought.

He grabs his backpack and heads for his bedroom door.

"Sorry I gotta jet George," Andy said, "you can keep playing that game if you want."

"Do your best man!" George said waving goodbye to him.

Jennifer meets Andy by the doorway.

"Have a nice class," she said and kisses his forehead.

Andy then left the house and walked to his cram school lessons. Leaving George and his mother Jennifer alone.

After Andy left, George switched off Andy's system and headed downstairs.

"Leaving already George?" asked Jennifer from the living room.

He clenches his fists and takes a deep breath.

Today he will confess his love to Jennifer.

"I just wanted you to know," he said, "I actually really like you!"

The remote drops from Jennifer's hand.

"What?" she asks.

"I said I really like you!" he repeated.

"C-Come now you shouldn't say something like that." she said.

"Don't tease me like that!" she added afterwards.

"I'm serious," George said, "Just thinking about you has made me like this!"

There was a sizable bulge straining in his jeans. One that Jennifer noticed.

"T-That's amazing," she thought, "I can even tell through his pants that he..."

"Stop thinking about it!" she scolds herself.

George lives alone with his dad. His mom having died a few years after he was born. His dad works long hours and George hardly ever gets to see him.

"He probably misses having a mom," she told herself.

"I'm sorry," she said, "But I can't date someone my son's age. I'm truly sorry."

She stands up and walks over to him. Giving him a pat on the shoulder. His bulge still straining against the front of his pants.

"Then please," he said, "make me feel good then."

"Excuse me?!" she said taken aback by his statement.

"Did he really just ask me to make him feel good?" she asks herself, "I mean the confession did probably take a lot of effort on his part."

She sighs.

"Fine I'll help you out then," Jennifer said, "j-just...keep it a secret from Andy okay?"

She leads him towards the couch and motions for him to sit down on it. Once he did, she sat on her knees between his legs.

"Just this once okay?" she said.

"Y-Yes of course," he said.

She then unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down his legs. His cock, now free springs straight up. Her eyes widen. It was big. George had a big cock.

"It doesn't look weird does it?" George asks.

"Its..so big," she thought, "and thick too. It's nothing like Andy's from what I happened to see."

"Not at all," she said, "it looks rather nice and healthy for your age."

She wraps her hands around his shaft.

"So hot," she told herself, "I can feel it pulsating."

She began to slowly jerk his cock up and down. George lets out soft grunts.

"It's been so long since I touched a penis." she thought, "It's actually kind of cute."

George now was laying down on the couch now, with Jennifer's torso perching over his abdomen. Her breasts pressing into his ribcage.

Not paying attention to what he was doing, George maneuvered her body close to his face. Then presses his mouth into one of her breasts. She gasps.

"Don't suck on them!" she said.

"Your breasts taste so good though," George said.

"What am I doing?" she scolds herself, "Here I am jerking off his cock, even though he's my son's age."

She felt herself getting wet by that thought.

"It seems that I'm also getting excited by that too." she told herself.

Jennifer felt George's cock tensing up. Was he about to cum?

"Oh god Ms. Jennifer" he calls out, "I'm cumming!"

"Go ahead," she said, "let it all out!"

She felt his cock throb, as thick ropes of hot sticky cum land on her face.

"I'm sorry," he said panting, "I came on your face."

"It's hot," she thought, "this is the cum of a high school boy. God I feel my body heating up."

"It's fine," she said.

She begins to get up.

"You satisfied now?" she asked, "You should leave before Andy gets back."

"I'm sorry Ms Jennifer," he said standing up, "but it's not wanting to go down yet."

"No way!" she said and thought, "most guys should stop after coming once like that!"

"Could you try using your mouth next?" he asked.

"My mouth...?" she repeated.

"This was supposed to be a one time thing." she thought, "Am I really going to suck his cock now?"

She opens her mouth and leans forward.

"Please keep this a secret from him too okay?" she said.

Her tongue laps at his bulging tip.

"No matter what," she continued.

She closes her lips around his cock and begins sucking him off.

----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at Cram school, Andy had just answered a difficult question correctly.

"I'm going to get full marks on my next exam," he thought, "so that mom will be proud of me."

"Then and only then will I have the courage to confess to her," he told himself, "to tell her that I love her and not just as her son, but as a man."

--------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Jennifer had her lips wrapped around George's cock. Her head bobbing steadily as she eagerly sucked him off.

"Oh Ms.Jennifer," panted George, "your mouth feels so good wrapped around my dick!"

"It's been ten years since I tasted cock," she thought, "he tastes so good!"

She starts picking up speed. Sucking him rapidly and sloppily. Drool trailing from her chin to her neck.

"Fuck Ms. Jennifer," George said, "if you keep sucking me fast like that I'll cum in no time!"

"Good," she thought, "then he can leave and we can both forget this ever happened."

"Only...now I'm thinking maybe you can use your boobs now?" he suggested.

Without thinking, she pops his cock from her mouth and places it between her breasts.

"Like this?" she asked

"It feels so good when it's between your boobs Ms. Jennifer!" George, "Feels amazing too!"

She uses her tongue and licks at his tip.

"His cock feels so hot!" she thought.

Jennifer then lowers her mouth over his head and began sucking again. Her eyes glazed over with lust at this point. Her hands still pressing her breasts around his shaft.

"I can't hold it in anymore!" he pants, "I'll start moving now!"

He then grabs her head and began thrusting hard into her mouth.

"He's treating me so rough!" she thought.

"God your mouth feels so good!" George said.

"He's treating me like a toy!" she thought.

"I love you!" he said.

"It's my first time in ten years being treated like a woman," she thought, "and yet he tells me that he loves me?"

Her heart was racing in her chest.

"My body loves this!" she thought.

"I'm going to cum Ms. Jennifer!" George announces.

She buries her head deep into his crotch. Pushing his cock further into her mouth. Her arms hugging his waist.

"Here it comes!" he said, "Take my cum! All of it!"

His cock then spurts rope after rope of thick cum into her mouth.

"Don't forget to taste it now," he said.

She swallows.

"So good," she thought, "his cum tastes so good."

"Now show me your mouth," he said.

She opens her mouth wide, allowing his now softening cock to fall from her mouth.

"Look at your face," he said, "you must have really liked it."

"I can't believe I sucked him off." she thought, "My son's friend made me suck his cock and for the first time in ten years I felt needed."

She pulls down her shirt and feeling ashamed, didn't look at George.

"Please keep this a secret from Andy," she said.

"I will," he said.

She blew a sigh of relief.

"That is if you have sex with me next time." he continued.

Her face turned red with anger.

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY FUCKING BLACKMAILING ME RIGHT NOW?!" Jennifer said.

"Of course not!" he said.

He takes a step towards her.

"I meant what I said," he continued, "I love you Ms. Jennifer."

She felt anxious all of a sudden and her heart was pounding like crazy in her chest.

"Why is my heart racing like this?" she thought, "I should be mad at him."

"You promise not to tell Andy if we do it one time?" she asks.

-----------------------------------------------------

The next day, George Andy sat on a bench eating lunch.

"How did that confession go by the way?" Andy asked.

"She sucked my dick," George said.

"Are you serious?" Andy asked nearly choking on his drink.

"Dead serious," George said, "told her and she sucked my dick right there in her living room."

"You gotta show me pictures of your new girlfriend," Andy said.

"She's not my girlfriend...yet," George clarified, "she's just...you know not sure yet."

"Must be nice," sighed Andy.

"I gotta stop wasting time and tell mom how I feel about her." Andy thought.

----------------------------------------------------

Just a half hour later, Jennifer got ap text on her phone. Her heart was racing. It was from George.

"Please meet me at Hotel Croitus after school today and wear a sexy lingerie too." he sent.

"Fine." she sent.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,040 Followers