Maria Becomes a Slut?

Story Info
A married woman does something out of character.
1.8k words
4.38
34.3k
40

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened before the virus started to stop everyone from going out. It is very out of character for me but who knows? This might lead to more behavior like this when the world gets back to normal...

It was a Thursday... I had been in meeting in the afternoon and my husband also had a busy day. We planned to meet at one of our favorite places after work to have some wine and relax.

I always take care of my appearance and today was no different. Because I was going to meet with clients during the day, I wanted to dress professionally. Because I was hoping for some after work fun, my lingerie was suited for that too. I always enjoy the feel of delicate lingerie on my skin to make me feel sexy no matter what I'm wearing on the outside.

So here's what I was wearing that day... I started with a new 6 strap garter belt. It is has black lace and lavender satin. I wore a matching satin panty and bra set. I wore nude stockings with a seam up the back. My skirt was a figure hugging satin and I topped it off with a lavender silk blouse and 5" black heels that you see in many of my photo sets.

During the day, I noticed that you could see the bump of my garters through my tight skirt. It gave me a grin when I noticed but I didn't see anyone in my meetings giving me a second look.

My last meeting ended a little ahead of schedule so I headed to the bar to wait for my husband. I ordered a glass of Pinot Noir and began to relax a little after the busy day. The bar wasn't too crowded yet... just a few people in the same mood I was in. I texted my husband to let him know I was already there and waiting for him. He said he was running late and hoped to meet me in a while. The bar began to fill up and a gentleman asked me if the seat next to me was taken. I told him I was waiting for my husband but he could use the seat since it would be a while.

The gentleman was also alone. He was a good looking guy, probably about 30... much younger than I am. He was dressed nicely in a suit with a crisp white shirt and no tie. He looked like he spent time at the gym or was just naturally fit.

We made small talk about business and the world. He was also just getting out of meetings and wanted a glass of wine to relax. My first glass of wine was almost empty so I ordered another and sent another note to my husband to see when he'd get there. He said he probably wouldn't be able to make it and he'd see me at home later.

I was a little annoyed and said to the stranger... "looks like I've been stood up!"

He grinned and said "I'm sorry... but I'll be happy to keep you company".

I shifted in my seat to be angled more toward him than the bar. When I did, my legs, stockings and heels came in to view of the stranger. His eyes went wide as he kept looking at my stocking clad legs. I'm not going to lie... I liked the attention. When you're a woman like me that is well into her 40's, it's always nice to know you can still get a mans attention. The stranger liked what he saw and I liked him liking it. I decided to play along a little and let my skirt ride up to my stocking tops and my garter tabs. I did this while acting innocently... as if I had no idea my stocking tops were showing. The stranger shifted in his seat. When he did, I could see a rather large bulge in his pants that he was trying to make more comfortable.

Having a young mans attention is one thing, but to give a handsome guy like this a hardon was exhilarating! I thought I had been in control of the situation by teasing him but the sight of his excitement sent a gush of moisture into my silk panties.

So there I was... in a bar... with a handsome man with a large erection... and my panties are getting soaked. I had to take stock of the situation and I excused myself to go to the ladies room. I could feel his stare on my ass and legs as I walked away and that only made me wetter. Once inside the stall I pulled my panties down and saw that they were indeed soaked. After I peed, I couldn't help but give my clit a little rub which sent a shiver through my body. My pussy was dripping wet. I had to decide what to do... go home and wait for my husband or venture into the unknown with the handsome stranger.

Walking out of the bathroom, I still hadn't decided what to do. I've never cheated on my husband. Never really been tempted... but here I was in a bar with a very wet pussy sitting next to a man with a very large erection!

Both of us now had empty wine glasses and the married woman in me said "I should be going"... he replied "me too... can I walk you to your car?"

I felt relieved that I was making the smart choice by getting out of the bar. The stranger walked me to my car and thanked me for a nice evening. He said..

" it's nice to meet a woman that knows how to dress"

I blushed a little and thanked him. He followed by saying..

" I hardly ever see a woman in stockings and garters. Your husband is a lucky guy"

I said... " thank you for noticing. I enjoy wearing stockings and it's too bad more women don't wear them. They could end up with a handsome guy like you"

He asked if he could see them one more time. I hesitated but then told him to get in the car. I got into the drivers seat and he went around to the passenger side. Once in, I pulled my skirt up to show my stocking tops and garters. He was entranced and appreciative. I felt like a slut!... but I kept going... I lifted my skirt up high enough for him to see my garter belt and panties. He asked if I was also wearing a matching bra... I said yes and unbuttoned my blouse enough to show him. This guy was obviously a lingerie fan!

So there I was... in my car... showing my lingerie to a stranger... feeling like a total slut. There was an awkward silence as he took in the sight of my lingerie. I broke the silence by saying...

"I showed you mine, now show me yours!" The stranger hadn't expected this and shifted in his seat. I insisted and repeated myself asking him to show me his cock. There... I said it. I asked a stranger to show me his cock!

Awkwardly, he unbuckled his pants and drew them down slightly and then he reached into his boxers and drew out a beautiful cock. I was wide eyed as I looked at the meaty member he was showing me. It was mostly hard and was about 8" long and had a nice girth to it. The mushroom head was glistening with precum and that sent a shiver through my body that went straight to my dripping pussy. I couldn't take my eyes off it!

Without thinking, I reached over and touched the head with my finger. I rubbed the precum over the velvety head which made him get harder and drip more. I slowly rubbed the drops around the head and then, feeling like a total slut... I brought my finger to my lips and tasted him. It was sweet and delicious and I wanted more!

Is a blowjob considered cheating? at this point, I didn't care. I love sucking cock ... I love cum... and for the first time in many years, I was going to suck the cock of someone other than my husband.

I shifted in my seat and grasped the beautiful cock in my left hand... seeing my wedding ring on his cock only excited me more. I first kissed the head and then I licked the shaft. I was running my tongue all over that cock... studying it... taking my time... and consumed with passion for this cock. I took as much of the head and shaft in my mouth as I could. Sucking... running my tongue over the head... tasting more of his juice. I was only somewhat aware of him groaning in appreciation and feeling my satin covered bottom with his hand.

I felt like the beautiful woman we see in porn movies... sucking with wild abandon. I was totally focused on his cock and giving it pleasure. His right hand was on top of my head as I sucked the head and I could feel him getting close. A much as I wanted this to last, I was hungry for his cum. I took my mouth off him long enough to say..

" I want your cum... give me your cum"

He groaned again as I took him deep into my mouth. The shaft started to pulse and grow as his orgasm got close.

A few more strokes from my hand and a flick of my tongue sent him over the edge. Cum started to flow and then shoot into my mouth. Jet after jet flooded my mouth with his delicious seed and a little orgasm went through me too! I savored his taste and continued to suck and lick as the last drops of his load come to the head.

Looking down at his cock now, it was glistening with my saliva but I could also see a ring of my red lipstick about 6" down on his shaft. I was impressed that I was able to get that much into my mouth!

As he was catching his breath, I started to put myself back together. He got the hint and put his beautiful cock back into his pants.

We said our goodbyes and he got out of the car. I started the drive home feeling like a completely different woman. Was I really turning into a slut? And what will my husband think? I put those thoughts away for a while as I drove home with a smile on my face and a tummy full of cum.

Love, Maria