Maria... First Date

Story Info
Maria starts dating a new man.
3.5k words
3.83
25.4k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background: I am a happily married woman that has recently been exploring my sexuality. My husband and I are in our 40s. We watch porn regularly both together and by ourselves. It was while watching some of our favorite movies that my husband got the idea he'd like me to be more of a 'slut'... and the idea has taken over. This has also fed into his cuckold fantasies/tendencies.

If you need more background, you can read my earlier stories to see how we got to where we are today... and to the next chapter...

The Date

The pandemic lock downs have had an impact on everyone and staying at home for work and play has gotten old for all of us. My husband and I are very fortunate that neither of us has gotten ill and we have been able to work from home.

We have made ourselves happy and content. We love each other and have continued to have regular sex. I am very satisfied with our relationship and the sex is very good.

The problem is that a year ago I started having sex with other men (see previous stories) and I miss that excitement. My husband is well aware that he is now living with a woman that has sexual needs that go beyond what he can do. In a way, I know my adventures with other men bring him a level of satisfaction too. I know he likes being married to a woman that excites other men.

There have been many times in the last few months that we'll be having sex and he'll ask "Who's cock are you thinking about?"

Many times I'll tell him it's a porn star we both know like Peter North or Rocco... Men with cocks larger than my husbands that shoot copious amounts cum.

We'll be in the middle of having sex and I'll start telling him, screaming really...

"I wish this was Peter's cock deep inside me... give me all your cum!"

This usually makes both of us cum pretty quickly.

While this fantasy game has been okay for now, it's time I found a new cock.

The pandemic has meant a lot of online meetings for work and it was during one of these meetings that things changed for the better.

I logged onto the meeting a few minutes early. There were going to be 5 of us on the call and I knew all but one of them. When I logged on, I saw the name Robert and the picture of a handsome man. This was the one participant I didn't know.

Robert saw me log on and immediately introduced himself. He was very friendly, professional, confident but also a little flirty? He said he preferred to be called Rob not Robert. We chatted while the others logged in and the meeting started.

While the meeting was going on, I kept looking at the part of the screen with Rob. I would guess he was in his mid 30s. Dressed nicely for an online call with a crisp dress shirt and a tie. Nice full head of hair, brown eyes. There was something about his looks and his deep voice that had my undivided attention.

The meeting didn't last too long and there wasn't much that I needed to do for this project anyway so my wandering attention wasn't a real problem. As the others logged off, I was reluctant to hit the end button and before long, it was just Rob and I again on the call.

Feeling a little flirty, I said...

"It's nice to see a man dress properly for a meeting, you don't see much of that these days."

He said "It's an old habit... I get up in the morning and dress for work. It makes the world seem more normal. You aren't exactly wearing gym clothes, from what I can tell."

The thing about me is a like to look nice and I have kept up this habit even staying at home with my husband. I wear skirts, blouses, dresses, heels and nylons everyday. On this day, I was wearing a lavender colored silk blouse and didn't really think anything of it, but Rob noticed.

I said "Like you, I dress for work every day even if it's at home. Looks like we have something in common."

Rob said "I'll bet you're wearing sweat pants below the blouse."

"What do you want to bet?"

"Drinks... loser buys."

I stood up and moved away from the camera so he could see my black slim skirt, black hose and heels. I made sure to not hurry it. I wanted him to look at me and I wanted the attention.

I sat back down and with a laugh said "When are you buying me a drink?"

I wasn't sure he was serious but he immediately wanted to set something up!

We made arrangements for Friday night and ended the call. When I got up from my chair, I noticed the gusset of my panties was wet.

That evening I told my husband I had a date on Friday night and gave him the details. I know my husband well enough that this isn't something I just blurt out over dinner. I told him while giving him a blowjob. It's funny to feel his cock react to the details of the stories I tell him. It wasn't long before I had his tasty semen in my mouth.

Over the next few days, Rob and I exchanged text messages with each one getting more flirty and personal. He asked if I was married and I said "Yes... but with an understanding. I'll tell you more Friday."

I was meeting Rob at 7 at a restaurant not too far from my home. I started getting ready at 4.

I insisted my husband help me get ready. It's what a good cuckold does.

We started by taking a long shower together. I shaved my legs. I had my husband shave the areas around the pubic hair I keep. I teased him unrelentingly.

"Make sure it's smooth for him"

I had him clean my ass. I didn't know if I was going to have anal tonight but I wanted to be fresh and clean everywhere.

We finished showering and I started with my makeup. My husband got me a glass of wine. I asked him to iron the dress I had chosen for the night. It was a loose fitting knee length silk dress that flows nicely on my body.

After doing my makeup and nails, I was ready to dress for my date and I made sure my husband was there every step of the way.

I handed my husband my silk dressing robe and told him to hang it up.

I started with the lace garter belt I had chosen for tonight. White... like a virgin. I have a matching bra and pantie to go with it.

I chose sheer nude stockings with a black seam and while putting them on, I pretended to have trouble with the garter tab and had my husband do it. He was shaking a little.

Once into my lingerie, I insisted my husband help me choose the heels for tonight. We chose some very high blue heels with an ankle strap that match the blue silk dress I would be wearing. I made a point of walking around our bedroom in my lingerie and high heels just to continue teasing my poor husband.

"is your cock hard honey?"

"Yes."

"Does it excite you to know your wife is going to be a slut tonight?"

"Yes."

"Good. You can watch porn if you want to tonight but don't cum until I get home."

"Okay"

I slipped the smooth silk fabric of my dress over my head and did a few twirls in front of the mirror. I thought I looked good. I felt sexy. I hoped Rob would think so too.

It was time to go. I went to my husband and gave him a quick kiss before I left. I could tell he was having mixed feelings. I thanked him for helping me feel so sexy even if it was for someone else for a few hours. I gave his cock a quick squeeze and said..

"Save that for me."

And I was on my way.

My stomach was full of butterflies and my panties were already wet on the way to the restaurant. I felt like I was in high school or college going on a first date. Feeling alive again was a jolt to my system and I was loving it.

I arrived at the restaurant right at 7. I walked in and I saw Rob at the bar. Since I had only seen him online, I had no idea how tall he was. He stood up to greet me and he towered over me... even in my 5" heels. 6'4 and fit! My panties got a little wetter!

He greeted me warmly and gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek... something missing from strangers in the last year or so. It felt so good to be in his arms... totally wrapped around me. The hug lasted a few seconds longer than usual but I didn't mind.

He complimented me on my dress. He was wearing a dress shirt, open at the collar with dress pants. He looked good.

We talked and had a glass of wine with time flying by and both of us oblivious to the outside world. The bartender would occasionally ask if we needed something but I think we both liked what we had in front of us!

I studied his face... a good smile with straight teeth, eyes that were warm and not shifty... clean shaven... no wrinkles yet... lucky guy.

I learned about him... divorced, no kids... works hard... and more than 10 years younger than me. He had played football in college and tried to stay in shape.

I tried to explain my situation... which isn't easy. It's not every husband that is okay with his wife going on a date. Rob seemed to be understanding but I could tell he wasn't sure.

He pressed me for more details about my sex life. I tried to be coy. I didn't want to tell him I'm a slut on our first date! Maybe it was the wine but told him about Keith and putting on a show for my husband (see earlier story). Maybe I got too detailed because I saw Rob shift his pants around a little. At the same time I got to wondering what he had in there and when I'd get to see it.

Our wine was empty and he asked If I'd like to come over to his house to continue the conversation. I said "Let's go."

I left my car at the restaurant and got in his car for the short drive to his house. He drove a new Mercedes and was a perfect gentleman as he got the door for me. I took the opportunity to let my dress ride up enough to show my stocking tops and garters. Just a flash... nothing too overt.

We drove up to his very nice modern home. It was well furnished and decorated. I looked around his living room as he opened a bottle of wine in the kitchen. It was a very nice house for a single man.

He came in with two glasses of wine and handed me one. We toasted 'to new friendships' and sat on the couch.

The nervous tension was building in my stomach. Rob was being a gentleman as we chatted. He occasionally rubbed his hand on my nylons in a casual way which sent tingles up my leg and to my spine.

In a brief pause in our conversation Rob slowly moved his face to mine and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth as the tension in my stomach gave way to passion. Our mouths were locked as our tongues danced with each other. His hands started caressing my body... from my breasts to my legs.. and my ass. I loved the feel of his hands on my body.

I had my hands on his broad chest and then went lower to feel his cock. I fumbled with his belt and zipper. The position we were in on the couch was awkward. After a few minutes, Rob stood up and did the work for me. I stayed seated as Rob lowered his pants and then stood in front of me in his briefs and his dress shirt.

I didn't hesitate... I reached for the bulge in his briefs and it was impressive. I took the waistband down and lowered his briefs to the floor. His mostly hard cock was now right in front of me! I took it in my hand and gave it a gentle stroke before taking the head in my mouth. I explored his cock with my hand, lips and tongue. It was a very nice girth and I'd guess it was 8-9" long. His pubic hair was trimmed and there has almost no hair on his impressive balls that I kissed and took into my mouth. His cock was about the size of my largest dildo but this would be much more fun!

I sucked him as he stood in front of me. I tasted his precum that was now flowing nicely into my mouth. He took my head in his hands and started fucking my mouth. He moved with urgency and his breathing quickened. I was looking forward to my sweet reward and he didn't disappoint. His cockhead expanded in my mouth and shot jets of warm semen onto my tongue and into my throat. I savored the taste and suckled his cock as Rob started to unwind after cumming. I love the taste of cum and I was in heaven!

Rob sat down and said "Wow." I smiled at this with the satisfaction of knowing I brought a man such pleasure.

After Rob caught his breath, he suggested he go the his bedroom. I stood up and pulled my dress off over my head and said "Lead the way!". Rob admired my body and lingerie as he took my hand and lead me upstairs to his room.

The bedroom was masculine in dark brown tones. The king sized bed was covered in fine linens and I wasted no time in making myself comfortable there. Rob took off his remaining clothes and crawled into bed with me. He took me in his arms and kissed me deeply then moved down to my neck and shoulders. He slipped my breasts out of the cups of my bra and sucked on a nipple with playful bites that sent shivers right to my dripping pussy.

Rob continued lower and slipped my panties down my legs. I spread myself wide, offering my sex to him and he wasted no time putting his mouth to my engorged clit. As he sucked on my clit he slipped a finger inside my pussy and I started to cum. I put my hand on the back of his head... gently... but just enough to hold him there as I came with fury. The built up tension from the last few days shook my body from head to toe as the first orgasm ripped through my body.

Rob kept tenderly kissing my sopping wet pussy as I tried to catch my breath. I pulled him up on top of me and begged him to fuck me. I reached down to grab his cock and pulled him to the entrance of my cunt. I helped him slip the head in and in a few strokes he was all the way in me. He stretched me a little from what I am used to and was reaching deeper too. I lifted my legs in the air and spread them wide to accommodate him.

He took my legs and pinned them back toward my shoulders. My high heels were pointing at the ceiling as Rob kept a steady rhythm fucking me. His cock felt so good I kept having mini orgasms but I knew they were building up to a big one. I loved this position... feeling his weight on me.. looking down and seeing his juice covered cock slicing into me.

We kept that position for a while and then Rob pulled his cock out of me and flipped me over. I knew what to do. I put my ass in the air, head on the sheets and spread my legs. Rob grabbed my ass and slid back into my waiting cunt. He took a firm hold of my hips and started fucking me harder. I was going to start rubbing my clit but I felt his balls slapping it with very thrust and that felt too good to mess with.

It didn't take long for me to cum like this. His cock seemed like it was deeper in this position and hitting all the right spots. I came again... like and earthquake... sensations like sparks all through my body and rushing into my brain. I don't think I blacked out but I was in a different place for a while.

Rob kept his hard cock buried in me and I told his I wanted him to come in me.

"Fuck me Rob... give me your cum... I want your cum in my pussy... fill me up!"

My encouragement was enough to send him over the edge and he held my ass tight as he shot his load deep into my womb. Heaven!

We both slowly recovered and caught our breath. I hoped he thought this was as good as I thought it was because I wanted more of him in the future!

I looked at the clock and said I should be going soon. We had been fucking for about 90 minutes but it didn't seem like that long.

I asked him if he'd take me home instead of to my car. I'd pick up my car in the morning. He said he would and we got dressed to go. My pussy was a soaking mess as I pulled my panties back on. It guessed it might be a little sore in the morning.

The drive to my house would be about 15 minutes. I told him I'd had a really good time and would like to see him again. Rob liked that idea.

I reached over to give him a kiss on the cheek and felt his crotch again. Feeling playful, I took out his cock and stroked it as he drove.

"Do you have any more cum in there for me?"

"I think I gave you all I have but you can try to find more!"

I put my head into his lap and took his cock into my mouth. It took a minute but he got fully hard again. I bobbed my head over the beautiful mushroom tip and tried to get as much of his shaft into my mouth as I could. I enjoy giving head and I was having a great time. I hoped I would get another taste of his cum before the night was done.

The car stopped. I looked up and saw we were in my driveway. I went back to work sucking on this lovely cock. A minute later I got my reward as Rob filled my mouth with a tasty treat.

"Yum... thank you!"

"No... thank you" Rob said

And just like that I said goodnight and I'll see you soon.

I walked into the house and found my husband watching TV.

"How was your date?"

I didn't say a word. I went straight to him and gave him a deep kiss. I still had a lot of cum in my mouth and I wanted to make sure my husband got some too.

He looked at me funny... not sure if that taste was what he thought it was.

"The date was wonderful. I just blew him in the driveway. Did you like the taste?"

I led my husband back to our bedroom and told him to reclaim his wife.

I laid back in the bed and pulled my dress up.

"My pussy is a little sore. Please kiss it."

My panties were still very wet. I slid them aside as my husband took his place between my legs. He dutifully licked me tenderly tasting our combined juices. I stuck a finger deep inside to get the cum that was back there and fed it to him.

As my husband cleaned me, I gave him little details. That's what he likes.

"He has a magnificent cock. It reminds me of some in the movies... like Rocco. He fucked me hard and deep. He got much deeper than you'll ever be able to. I can't wait to see him again!"

I went on like that for a while. The details were driving him crazy. I pulled him up to me. His cock was hard and it easily slipped into me.

"Fuck your slut wife. You like me being a slut now baby? Fuck your slut wife!"

It didn't take long for him to cum in my pussy and collapse.

It had been a very exciting day and I was exhausted. I can't wait to tell you the next chapter with Rob.

Love, Maria